Derek Discovers Exhibitionists Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison squeezed John's thigh. "See, John, isn't this awesome? You can almost feel their pleasure, just looking." John could only agree.

When Derek sensed that Abby was nearly there, he ended that session and announced that it was time for some serious fucking. It was time for Dick to get his cock out, but he was hesitant to do that right in their living room. So Derek brought the whole group back to his room, where they crowded around his big bed. John brought a chair along, and sat Allison on his lap. She ran her fingers through his hair while he closed one hand around a still-covered breast. Abby promptly jumped up on the bed and got on her back, legs up in a V invitation, her pussy still gaping. Derek stripped along with Dick so he wouldn't feel self-conscious, but he still couldn't believe Abby was really serious, or that Derek would allow it. They both had erections, though, swinging with every step.

Derek called Dick over. "Here, Dick, kneel on the bed. Line yourself up with Abby's pussy."

Abby looked concerned as Dick hovered over her. "Wow, that's a huge piece of equipment, Dick! I can see your nickname fits."

Derek commented, "Actually I've wondered about that, Dick, since your real name is Kyle."

"Yeah, it started as a joke among the guys in high school gym, but the name stuck."

"Ok, it's really thick but I want to try it. Now pitch forward, slide that huge thing of yours into my nice puffy pussy." She looked up at Derek and oozed out the words, "I love fffucking..."

Dick pitched, Abby grabbed and slowly squeezed him inside. The dance of life began, slow strokes in and out. Dick's long cock went deeper each time. John squeezed Ali's breast, hard; she was breathing fast. For a long time Dick pumped rhythmically, Abby squirming underneath him. Derek played with her tits - he pointed out that it's more satisfying when a girl is really aroused. Abby bit her lower lip and grimaced as Dick's oversized member stretched and distorted her pussy. For a while he just worked it around without pushing further. Finally he grunted, pushed all the way in, held there and roared while his reflexes pumped into his housemate's girlfriend. She seemed almost unconscious, her eyes squeezed shut, her fists tight, her hips lifting off the bed.

"Can you see it all, John? How his big cock stretches my pussy? It feels wonderful."

Ali couldn't help commenting, "God, that's beautiful, so intense, so sexy..." John had a hand cupping her soaked crotch now. They were past the point where they cared who knew it.

Derek had just watched another guy enjoy the ultimate intimacy with his girlfriend, but they weren't finished yet. She flipped over on top to rub her body along Dick's, sliding a stiff nipple into his mouth before he figured out what was going on.

"You like that, Dick, you like sucking on a girl's stiff nipple? A girl you just fucked? Here, help yourself to the other one." Abby wiggled a bit and thrust her other tit into Dick's mouth. He figured out how to chew and suck well enough, wetting Abby's tits directly and her crotch indirectly.

"Derek, he fucked me and he's sucking my tits, it feels all tingly, I'm soaked, there's cum leaking out of my cunt."

"It's so beautiful, babe."

Still taking the initiative, Abby sat up on top of Dick and guided him inside again, gently stroking his cock on the way in. He gasped and groaned as she worked her way up and down. "Look, everybody, he's inside me again, my second fuck tonight."

Derek brought Ali and John to the foot of the bed as Abby leaned forward with her outstretched arms pinning Dick down at his shoulders, still penetrated, and spread her legs to let everyone see Dick disappear into her cunt, more easily this time. She pulled out until his helmet was just visible; he whimpered, but groaned again as she s l o w l y sunk down on him again. She pulled all the way out, waved his cock around with her hand, then pushed it in again. "You like to watch me fuck, don't you, Derek?"

"I love it, babe, and the way your whole torso blushes and your tits pulsate turns me on too."

After the inevitable climax Derek had his way with his spunk-saturated girlfriend, now smooth and slick. She showed everyone another open position, sitting up on Derek's cock facing away from him, legs spread. He pumped for a long time before he exploded inside her, a puddle of goo soaking the bed. Finally the guests left and the two swingers fell into an exhausted sleep.

7. More Public Sex

The next day they slept late, then made their way over to Ben and Carol's. Abby commented that the night before she was the one who got sex while he watched, but today it would be the other way around.

Ben welcomed them, wearing a t-shirt and his long surfer shorts; Carol was already pretty well exposed, in a bright red bikini with a bottom that she had rolled down over her hips until the top of her pubic hair was just peeking out. Ben took them out back so that they could get started right away - Carol had been itching for Derek's favors all morning.

Out in the back garden Carol asked Abby if she was ok with Derek stripping her and playing sex games. Abby of course said it would be awesome, they should go for it, don't hold back. Derek thought again what a wonder she was. Ben settled into a lounge chair but Abby surprised him by plopping onto his lap, stretching her body along his, her barely covered boobs hovering near his face.

Ben's wife sat on the bench where she and Derek had started the week before. Now knowing how she would react, Derek put an arm around her and took a nice handful of her thick boob through her thin top. They were interrupted by their neighbor's greeting.

"Go ahead," he called out, "I have a surprise for you." Proudly he wheeled his wife out on a wheelchair; she waved and blew Carol a kiss. The poor woman had been bedridden for weeks, but was now nearly recovered.

"I told her about you", the neighbor confessed. "She wants to see for herself."

So now Derek and Carol had a bigger audience. Confidently Derek pulled Carol's tiny bra aside, revealing those well-proportioned boobs with their big nipples that he had first seen on the beach the week before. He worked on them, stroking and then kissing her neck, shoulders, and finally boobs. Even though she was expecting it, Carol jumped when it happened. He pulled her boobs out by the nipples until the flesh stretched and strained, while Carol rolled her head back. It seemed too intimate for Derek to kiss her mouth.

Ready for the next stage, Carol fished out Derek's already-stiff cock. Then she interrupted to stand and remove her bikini. Naked in front of five people she raised her arms above her head, turned in a circle and jiggled her boobs at everyone. She reclined on the yoga mat that Ben had already rolled out for her, and pulled Derek down in front of her.

"Stroke my body, Derek, long strokes everywhere." Derek complied, relishing the ease of her nakedness and the anticipation rippling through her taut body. He cupped her pussy as she again squeezed his cock. He sucked as much of her pussy as he could into his mouth, licking the warm soft flesh inside her. Derek confirmed that she was an experienced cock-sucker.

On their lounge chair, Abby squirmed out of her clothes and lifted one of Ben's hands to her right breast. He gently squeezed, then savored the naked breast that he had seen the weekend before. She looked over at Derek, but he was too consumed with Carol to notice what was going on as they intimately teased each other in the 69 position. Abby and Ben fingered each other's genitals, but didn't go further. They were too busy watching the Derek-and-Carol show.

Breathless, Carol looked up at Ben to see him openly caressing the naked Abby. "Ben, honey, I'm so turned on, he's doing things to me that make me want to scream. Could we make an exception just this once and let him screw me? I know I'll climax, and you love to see that, so please? I don't know what's wrong with me, but - right now I crave a cock that isn't yours."

Ben looked down at the naked couple and couldn't help but acquiesce. He loved Carol so much that he couldn't deny her this pleasure. She stood up and lowered herself slowly onto Derek's cock as he looked not at her, but at Abby being felt up a few feet away. Both Derek and Carol were already so aroused that they came quickly. Applause sounded from the neighbor's balcony as the lovers pounded every last bit of pleasure out of their coupling.

8. The Topless Party

That evening, on the way over to the party that Abby had been invited to, she told him about the group that he would meet there.

"They're a pretty wild bunch. They have these parties off-campus because they wouldn't be allowed on campus. Tonight it's a topless party - no one is allowed any clothing above the waist. For the guys it isn't a big deal, but for the women it is. So you'll see lots of boobs. I know you saw lots of boobs on the free beach last weekend, but here they'll be exposing themselves because it's sexy, not because it's a beach. And they'll be close up, you can touch, I'll enjoy watching you do it. You don't mind, do you?"

Laughing, Derek assured his girlfriend that he would tolerate it somehow. Abby warned him that not all of the girls would be goddesses; some would be flat-chested, some overweight.

"Well, none of them can be as awesome as you, with your perfect body."

"Well, I'm glad you appreciate my perfect body, but other guys will be appreciating it too. You'll get to watch, though, since we promised. There's more, but you'll find out about that when we get there."

Derek drove as fast as he dared. Abby directed him from the freeway onto the side streets of her college town and finally to a large, modern house hidden behind tall bushes. The driveway was already full of cars, so they parked down the street.

"When we go in there's a little side room where we leave half of our clothes, then we'll join the party in the main room."

In the changing room they met Barry, one of the residents of the house, who explained the ground rules for the party. "You can pretty much do whatever you want. The doors to our bedrooms are locked, though, to keep our stuff secure, so anything you do has to be in the main room. There are two bathrooms down the hall, the doors don't lock. Don't use them for fun, there are a lot of people here per bathroom. There's some wine and beer and chips on the counter, help yourself. Oh, and if there's any intercourse it has to be out on the back porch. We don't want to gross anybody out."

Those rules sounded fine. Abby stood in front of Barry, almost touching, to strip off her top. He couldn't resist leaning down and kissing her exposed tits before they went out, leaving her nipples erect and glistening. Derek told her how erotic they looked that way.

Even though he knew what to expect, it was still a bit of a shock for Derek to see so many half-naked women in one room, more than a dozen of them. Abby whispered in his ear, "Awesome, isn't it? In a little while I'll introduce you to some of the 'easy' girls, and maybe we can talk one or two into joining us out on the porch."

Derek kept that promise in mind, as a guy walked up to Abby and asked her to dance. It was a fast song, not much body contact, but Derek enjoyed how Abby's tits bounced as she danced. He was sure that she was shaking her body in just the right way to maximize the bounce. He spotted a short girl with impossibly large boobs wearing just a very short skirt, standing on the side nursing a beer, and walked over. She looked up at him and said, "My boyfriend is dancing with the girl you came in with, so..."

"Say no more. Let's do it."

So Derek and his buxom new acquaintance started dancing. "I'm Louise, this is my first time at one of these parties. Awesome, isn't it?"

Derek introduced himself somewhat distractedly, watching Louise's boobs swing and shudder as she bounced and dipped. He admitted that it was his first time too, but his date had been at these parties before. The music changed to a slow number. The two dancers looked at each other, Louise offered her hand, and they embraced for a more intimate dance.

"I'm a bit self-conscious about my boobs, Derek. They're so big and they wobble a lot, I hope you don't mind. I feel kind of strange exposing them like this, but it's exciting too."

"I think they're wonderful. They feel great pressed up against my chest. There's something magic about skin-to-skin contact."

Just then Abby danced by with still another partner, a tall slim guy who had one hand on her ass and the other cupping one of her boobs. "Look, Derek, this is how it's done here," she called out. "Don't be shy."

Derek looked at Louise. With an expectant look on her face she leaned back to give him access, so he slipped one hand under her skirt to her cool round ass, and planted the other firmly on one of her boobs, failing to get the whole thing into his grasp but enjoying the attempt.

"That feels so good, Derek. Slide your hand over my nipple, it's super-sensitive."

Derek complied, enjoying the smooth softness of ass in one hand and boob in the other. "Now I know why my girlfriend said this would be such an awesome party. I get to snuggle into these marvelous boobs of yours, and we just met. It's kind of strange, but I could get used to it."

"You really like my boobs? I find them awkward sometimes, they bounce around on their own out of control. And a lot of guys just stare, like I'm some kind of freak."

"I think they're a great asset. You can do a lot with boobs like that." Derek punctuated his reply with a pinch on Louise's nipple, grazing it with his fingers. It stiffened in his hand.

"Ogod, that feels so good, all tingly. What do mean by 'do a lot'?"

"Well, you can squeeze them together, like this. Now imagine a guy's cock sliding between them, the pressure of all that soft flesh exciting him, the tip coming out near your mouth..."

"Wow. I bet you'd like that."

"How'd you guess? Um, you can also swing your shoulders from side to side at just the right speed, so they fly left and right. Give it a try."

"Oh, resonance, I get it. I'm actually an engineering student."

Louise started shaking with enthusiasm, her assets flying side to side. No longer dancing, Derek and Louise were engaged in erotic boob engineering.

"You don't have to shake your shoulders so much. Once you get the right resonance, they'll fly with just the slightest nudges."

"Wow, this is cool. Do you like to watch them like this? Looks like you do."

"Louise, there's more. Lift up your boobs and stand right up against me. Your boobs will stand up, braced against my chest, almost in your face. And I can work on your nipples with my lips right from there."

Derek demonstrated as Louise pulled herself even closer with her arms around him. Her nipples got stiffer, her face began to flush, and her hips started a nearly unconscious undulation forward and back.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Wow, it's awesome what you can do to me. I feel I'm almost out of control, eee, keep kissing them."

"Well, before you lose control completely I want to show you one more thing."

Derek pushed his well-endowed partner back a bit and formed his thumbs and forefingers into a circle. He closed the circle around the base of one of Louise's huge boobs, forcing the flesh out away from her body. She looked down, fascinated by her boob hanging like a separate appendage. Derek moved his confining circle just slightly, causing Louise to gasp as her boob swung and swayed. He tightened his grip.

"Ow, that hurts!"

"Wait, you'll see what I'm up to in a few seconds. The hurt will subside, and we'll see a whole new miracle."

Indeed, Louise's boob transformed itself. It swelled even larger as arterial blood could enter but low-pressure venous blood could not return. The trapped blood turned her whole breast pink, then nearly purple, the size of a grapefruit hanging there. The thin skin of her nipple and its halo puffed up even more. Derek kissed that distended nipple, causing Louise to grimace and nearly cry out.

"Oh god, Derek, look what you're doing. I've never felt anything like it. My nipple is huge and super-sensitive, I think there must be a direct nerve from my nipples to my pussy. I'm soaked. Now, please, do that to the other one."

Just as Derek was getting started with his now-willing partner, Louise's boyfriend and Abby walked up. Louise looked up, startled, and stammered, "Um, Derek, this is my boyfriend Stan. No, don't shake hands, keep squeezing, it's..."

Abby, fascinated, interrupted, "Hi, I'm Abby, Derek's my boyfriend. Stan saw some awesome things happening over here, and we had to come and look. How did you know all those things about big boobs?"

"Well, I guess it's confession time. I had a willing girlfriend a few years ago who was built a lot like Louise here. We experimented with all kinds of boob play, even jewelry hanging from wires twisted around her nipples. We did this squeezed-boob trick with ropes, so both boobs had that swelled-up super-erotic look. She looked totally awesome that way. I wanted her to show off to other people, but she balked and eventually we broke up. It's my exhibitionist penchant for showing off my girlfriends, I suppose."

"That's where we're so compatible", Abby replied. "I've lost boyfriends on the other side of the same issue. Oh - and now I think I understand about that soft rope that Melissa lent me last week..."

As Stan marveled at Louise's new way of exploiting her assets, trying the encircling trick himself, Abby pulled Derek away. "I want to introduce you to some of the girls I mentioned on the way over here, the 'easy' ones. Boobs are great, but they're only the opening act as far as I'm concerned."

Abby brought Derek over to meet Charlene, a striking blonde - tall and slim with a perfect figure, flashing blue eyes, pixy-like short hair, gracefully formed boobs with long nipples already stiffening. They seemed to float in front of her. She was nearly naked, just a gossamer white skirt no longer than her hand was wide, slung low across her hips and nearly obscuring her pussy when she stood still, which wasn't often. From the back her ass crack was visible both above and below the skirt. She moved gracefully because for her that was the only possible way to move. Abby told her that this was the guy she had told her about, he's a great fucker. She asked Charlene if she would mind showing them the erotic dance that they had talked about. Charlene said she'd love to. As Derek and Abby watched, the tall lithe figure stretched her arms above her head, her hips swinging, bringing a blond bush of pubic hair into plain view every time she flipped her hips forward. A small crowd began to form a circle around them.

"Abby, this is more like a seduction than a dance. She's an erotic dream made real. Every time she swings those hips I can imagine what she would do to my cock. Look, I'm erect already."

"You've been erect for half this party already, buster. You don't think I've noticed? And she's thinking the same thing. She's showing you what a good fucker she is. And her pussy is soaked. Have you noticed she's staring at you?"

He noticed. Charlene's blond bush turned darker and more compact as she danced, prancing over to Derek and taking her boobs in her hands to graze his bare chest with her nipples. Derek didn't notice her glance at Abby as she initiated the contact. He didn't dare touch her with so many people watching. She stood back again, her hips undulating as though of their own accord, arms over her head again and shoulders pulled back to display her nakedness. Her boobs weren't thick, but they hung suspended in front of her without any obvious support, their domed pink aureoles covering the entire front of each one. Finally she turned and bowed to the crowd to some applause, her dance over.