Derek's First Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Derek's journey continues as he discovers himself.
2.7k words
3.9
19k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss-J
Miss-J
1 Followers

This is a continuation of "Derek’s First Encounter" If you have not read the first story I recommend doing so before reading this chapter... Thank you to my readers, and I hope you enjoy this one, as much as the last.

* * * * *

As Derek packs, he thinks about the conversation he had with Miss J. He wonders to himself, will she make him stay naked all the time? What does she have in mind for him? Will she punish him? Will she humiliate him? What will she do when he gets off the plane and she is waiting for him? As he thinks about all the possibilities, he decides to take whatever she has in mind and just go with the flow. He knows that things will come up that he has never even considered and he knows there will be things he is uneasy about but he also knows this is what he desires. He wants to answer to a woman; he wants to relinquish all responsibilities of his life to her. He wants her to take care of him, and train him to please her however she feels necessary. As he puts his clothing in the bag he wonders if he will even need these things.

As Derek leaves for the airport he looks around his apartment one more time. Wondering if he will miss living on his own, and being responsible for him. He decides before he leaves that he will go in and prints out the information that is on Miss J's page. This way he can read it while he is on the plane.

When he finally arrives at the airport, he calls Miss J. and tells her he is getting ready to get on the plane and will be arriving in a few hours. She informs him that either she or a driver will pick him up. And he is to look for the sign; he will know which one is for him. This makes him very nervous. As he walks on the plane he wonders what driver it will be. But even making him more nervous is that sign... What will it say???

As he sits in the plane he rereads her instructions. He becomes a bit afraid as his hands start to shake just a little. The woman sitting in the seat next to him notices his hands shaking and asks him if everything is ok? His response is a smile, and "sure" Leaning his head back against the seat he begins to think everyone on the plane must know what he is about to encounter. He tries to talk himself into calming down and tells himself to just relax.

The plane lands and Derek’s hands grow very sweaty once again. Is he making the right decision? Knowing he has no choice but to get off the plane, he stands up and walks off the plane. As he does he looks around hoping that he would see Miss J. But instead what he sees is a older man standing off to the right, holding a sign which says: Miss J's future slave here" Swallowing hard, he walks over to the man and asks if they can put the sign down as they walk through the airport. The man puts the sign down and asks if his name is Derek, and Derek of course must say "yes sir I am" They then walk through the airport not saying a word. Just outside the door is a limo, and as they walk toward it Derek starts to wonder if that is what this man is walking him toward. Which it is.. He opens the door and motions for Derek to step inside. Sitting in the limo Derek looks around.. He notices that there is a fridge and is told to help himself as they take off down the road. It seems to take forever to get to Miss J's home. The driver pulls in the driveway and pulls up around by the front door. Stops the car but does not get out letting Derek out of the car. Derek looks around and wonders what he is supposed to be doing. Then suddenly someone comes out the front door of the house. It is Miss J. Derek’s cock starts to get hard just at the sight of this beautiful woman. She walks over to the car door, and the driver then gets out and opens the door for Derek to get out. He does, and instantly holds his hand out to shake Miss J's. Miss J, shakes his hand, and welcomes him to her home. Then turns on her heals and instructs him to follow her.

She walks into the home and down the hall to the left. Then sits down in a large overstuffed chair, and tells Derek, "Kneel in front of me Derek"

He lays his bag down in front of him, and kneels in front of his new owner. She then instructs him to show her every piece of clothing that is in the bag. He does so and she takes each item away from him and places them in a box. When he is done showing her everything, he is instructed to stand. He does so and she stands and tells him to follow her. He follows her down the hall to a small room. There is a twin bed, and a dresser, desk, and a hardwood straight back chair in the room. There is a walk in closet and a full length mirror on the opposite side of the bed. Above the bed, on the ceiling, there is a mirror. Also hanging from the ceiling is a video camera. Derek walks into the room and looks around... Miss J then walks in and tells him to stand with his hands out to his sides. She then measures his body... She informs him this is so she can have the clothes made that he will need to fulfill his job at being her new 24/7 slave. He looks at her with a puzzling stare. She smiles and laughs as she walks out of the room, telling him to make himself at home. Dinner will be in 20 minutes. Please meet me in the kitchen at that time, and we will go over the rest of your requirements.

Time passes slowly and its time for him to go to the kitchen... He walks down the hall as if he is walking to his last meal, his head hung down, and walking extremely slow. He reaches the kitchen and she takes his hand, and walks him over to the table... Pulling the chair out, and motioning for him to sit down, she then slides the chair under the table. He looks at the amount of food on the table and thinks to himself, at least he won’t starve. There was plenty of food. They eat, and suddenly a man (the same man who picked up Derek from the airport) comes from downstairs, he is wearing nothing but a G-string, and he clears off the table. Miss J smiles at him as she thanks him, she then asks him to please fetch the folder next to her chair.

He returns with the folder, and lays it down on the table in front of her. He then turns next to her, as she slaps his bottom, then pinches each cheek and tells him to finish his chores. Derek looks at this man with a very confused look. He thought he would be her only slave, and was not sure what would transpire from having HIM here as well as this other man.

Miss J, opened the folder, and explained to Derek about the rules. She told him about the requirements of being her slave that he would have to submit to. He asked about the other man, and was told that was not his concern. She could have as many men in her life that she felt necessary to fulfill her dreams and desires. His concern was not to who was around or what she did with who was around. But to be the best slave boy that he could be, and do as he was told. He was then told he needed to read the rules and sign this paper. Then she would get started with his training. Derek started to read and this is what he read:

"1) I will own every part of your body, from the top of your head to the tip of your toes.

2) You are not allowed to cum or become erect without prior permission. You must wear protection over your cock if I so desire. And you are not allowed to touch yourself ever without my prior approval

2) You will pleasure me whenever and wherever we are and when I so desire.

3) You will wear whatever I so desire at any given time, no matter who is around, or where we are.

4) You are required to remove all clothing when I so demand. (Again regardless where we are, or who is around)

5) Sexual devices, such as butt plugs, chastity belts, handcuffs, bindings, etc are NOT considered clothing and will remain on until I remove them.

6) I may punish you for whatever reason I feel is necessary, including not following my rules no matter the circumstance. I may also punish even if you are not aware of a particular rule, I may also discipline to teach new rules and show what will happen if you break the rule whenever I feel the desire.

7) I may use whatever form of punishment I desire, including but not exclusive of the following list.

A) Spanking,

B) Grounding,

c) Corner time,

D) Soap,

e) Restraining,

f) Making to wear particular clothing, such as woman’s clothing.

g) REMEMBER this list is not exclusive so anything can be added at any time!

8) You will be my full time 24/7 slave, however I will allow you one day (24 hours) a month off (this does not mean you are not my slave that day, it simply means you will be free to leave the house and visit friends, and relatives, or go to a movie etc.. you still have the same rules as above) to do as you wish, providing you are a good boy and have behaved well.

9) You may not change, or alter this agreement in any way, and you will abide by all of the above at all times. If I wish to change this agreement you agree to accept the changes and sign a new agreement immediately.

10) You are not allowed to have other women in your life without my prior approval. Your body is not to touch anyone other than who I give it permission to touch at any given time. I will tell you who you can do what to, when, and how.

11) You have a safe word, mercy, however if you use it, and it is for a false reason, then you will be severely punished as I do not expect this to ever get to the point that you need one. I expect you to agree to whatever I so desire, after all you are my 24/7 slave."

After going over these rules with Derek she looks into his eyes to see how he is feeling. He looks a bit nervous but she figures she still has his attention. She hands him a pen, and instructs him to sign if he wishes to be her slave. Derek asks if he may read over the list once again before signing, and Miss J. tells him of course. Read and be sure it is what you want. I will let you know; I am strict and expect them to be followed at all times. Then looks up at the other man, and says "Jason, will you fetch me the digital camera" Jason hurries out of the room to get the camera as Derek continues to reread the rules. Miss J sits and remains quiet as her soon to be slave makes his decision. She is quite sure he wont turn her down on her request to sign but she wants to allow him the time to make the decision so when he complains about her rules she can inform him he made the choice on his own, and had his opportunity to relinquish from signing. Derek suddenly takes a very deep breath and asks for a pen. Miss J smiles at him, as she hands him a pen and he signs the paper. She reaches out her hand, and informs her new slave boy that he will have one week from Monday to close all his responsibilities at home, and report back to her for his training.

Since this is Thursday, and she will have the whole weekend before releasing him to do as he is told, she plans to start a bit of this training now. This way when he comes for good, he will have a bit of knowledge of what is going to happen from that day forward... Jason then returns with the camera, and stands at attention for his mistress... She reaches down and strokes his cock through the G-string. "You are a good boy Jason... Now please strip off this G-string for Ma'am" Derek’s eyes widen as he tries not to watch... Miss J then instructs Derek to watch as he will have to become very used to Jason being around. He lives here as well and the two of them will be serving her continually. Derek protests a bit, and she holds up the rules, stating, "Would you like me to start your punishment right here and now Derek?"

"No Ma'am"

"Good then you will do as you are told and watch as Jason strips for us"

Jason slides the G-string down off his cock and steps out of it. Picking it up Miss J instructs him to hand it to Derek... He does so... Derek takes it and looks at her with wonder in his eyes... She tells him to go put that in the laundry room (pointing to the room off to the right) and then come back and sit down. As he does this, Miss J instructs Jason to turn around and bend over. Which he does with a smile... When Derek comes back to the room, he sits in his chair, and watches... He assumes she is showing him what to expect at a future time, and decides it is probably in his best interest to watch what is happening. Miss J is stroking Jason’s bottom. Sliding her hand up and down each cheek, she is standing along side of him, with one hand on his back holding him down and the other on his ass cheek. She then takes her foot, and spreads Jason’s legs far apart which open up his bottom to her gaze. Then sliding her finger down the crevice, probing a bit at his rosebud... Jason clenches his cheeks, and moans... she swats his cheek with a loud slap...

"Uhhhhhggg" he says... She then walks over to the cupboard above the wet bar, and reaches in for the plug... Jason begs "please not the plug Ma'am, I won’t clench anymore" Without a word, she walks back and pushes the plug in place and tells him to stand at attention. He does so and then turns around, whimpering a bit, knowing what is coming next. She picks up the remote and hands it to Derek, telling him to push the red button. He looks at her with puzzlement across his face as he pushes the button. Jason jumps. Miss J slaps his cheek harder. Telling him to push it again... Derek does... Jason jumps again, Miss J slaps his cheek, each swat seems to be getting harder and louder... "Again Derek" He does so and Jason’s face gets a painful look across it, but does not jump...

"Good boy Jason... now I want you to turn around and bend over again" Jason does so, and Miss J, gives him 15 very loud and hard swats to each cheek. Derek watches as he sees Jason’s bottom become redder with each swat. When she is done, she tells him to stay put... Looks at Derek, and instruct him to stand up... put his hands on his head, and smile it is his turn to learn a few things that you need to learn... your weekend has now begun...

To be continued in Chapter 3

Miss-J
Miss-J
1 Followers