Descendant of Baccus Pt. 05

Story Info
Helped and helping.
18.1k words
4.72
44.3k
15
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

Chapter 11: Helped and Helping

I got home to find Savannah at the kitchen table with Mom. They were deep in conversation and hadn't noticed my arrival. I stood and listened in for a while.

"I just don't know. I love him so much. I want to make him happy, I really do. It's just when he was punishing me he seemed to change and it scared me more than I've ever been scared before. I don't know for sure but I got the feeling he scared himself. If I could just figure out what he wanted from me I would do anything to avoid putting him in that position again." I read her thoughts and found that she actually feared for her life. By the time I'd delivered the last stroke she was convince I was going to kill her. Knowing this just brought back my own depression at having failed.

"Savannah, I know Kenny loves you and he truly doesn't want to hurt you. He'd kill me if he knew I was telling you this but after your session today he called me. He was really upset with himself for having gone so far. He asked me to take special care of you and was really worried about you. Remember, as new as this is to you it is new to him as well. He's really trying to find his own sense of balance and if you can just help him a bit I know he'll get there. You just need to do your very best to insure you don't need to be punished for a while. Don't give up on him just yet."

She had definitely told her more than I would have hoped but at least she hadn't told her about my plea for Mom's help.

"I would never give up on him. I've given myself to him and if it means dying for him I would. The thought scares the hell out of me but it doesn't scare me as much as thinking I might fail him and really loose everything. I really want to be his perfect slave. I really want to earn his love and respect." She was serious. If I asked for her life she would give it. All she really wanted in return for her total submission was my love. She'd have at least that. This much I could and would promise.

"Good then. Stick this out and remember, be careful for a while. You need to try extra hard to be what he needs you to be and I promise you, he will be trying just as hard to find his balance."

It seemed they a reached a conclusion so I eased back out of the room. I didn't want them to know I was listening.

When I reentered they were talking about the salve Mom had applied and how well it seemed to be working. I put on a happy face and let them know I was home.

"Hey ladies. How are you too getting on?" The reaction was almost comical. Savannah immediately fell to the floor on her knees and smiled up at me like a loyal dog that was happy to see his Master. For Mom's part, she was startled by my sudden entrance and even more startled by Savannahs reaction. She was so used to sharing coffee and long conversations with Savannah. They were peers. Now Savannah was a slave and she was the Mother of her Master. None of that had truly sunk in until this moment. Odd; she had tended to Savannah's wounds and talked to her intimately about her new role and still it was this moment that finally brought it home for her. A quick read of Mom's thoughts made me realize she was reacting as if she had lost a best friend.

It was time for the two of us to have a long conversation.

"Savannah, come with me." She began to crawl behind me.

"It will be easier if you walk behind me."

"Yes Master." She rose and walked the prescribed two paces behind.

I led her to the basement where she would be making her new home for a while. The house had a full basement that had been only partially finished. I guess we never really had need for this space. I led her to the far end and a room that had represented the only real finished space. It was painted beige and had a nice plush carpet on the floor in a light brown. There were a number of recessed lights that made the space seem warm even though it was very sparsely furnished. The furnishings were limited to two wicker loveseats that were cushioned and that was all. These were actually surplus from the backyard furniture.

"You will take the cushion from the two loveseats and use them as a mattress. I will have some sheets and a pillow sent down for you. When I'm at work you are to provided assistance in the house. My mother will tell you what is required. You will treat her with the same respect I require of you and you will insure she is always satisfied with your efforts. When you are not busy with the tasks she assigns you will remain in this room until I call for you. You may read during these times. You have my permission to take any book from my library that might interest you. Just be sure to return them to their proper place when you're done." She was not totally uncomfortable with the space and I detected some pleasure at the thought of doing Mom's bidding when I was away. This was a good thing and I felt better once again.

"How does your ass feel?"

"Better Master. Thank you"

"Let me see."

She turned and eased her skirt up to her hips. She was striped with nasty looking welts that marked each blow of the crop. However, they were not as angry looking as they had been. She would recover and I was reasonably certain the marks would vanish.

"Continue to use the salve for the next day or two. You can lower your skirt." I was feeling a little better having seen that her ass was not in as bad a shape as I'd feared.

"You will join us for dinner again. Be ready at eight." I turned and left without waiting for a response.

I returned to the kitchen and asked Mom if we could talk. I couldn't wait so she called the girls down and asked them to get dinner started and we headed off to the den.

"Mom, I heard your conversation with Savannah." She gasped at this revelation.

"I'm sorry Kenny. I knew I was saying too much but she really needed the encouragement. I just figured it might help you if she knew you were unhappy as well. I hope you're not angry with me."

"No Mom, I'm not. It's probably a good thing that you told her what you did. I just wish it wasn't necessary. I feel like such an idiot. I've sworn to myself there will be no more punishments until I learn to control myself. Mom, I just don't know how to go about that. I seem to get so carried away I'm almost blind." She immediately moved to my side and took me in her arms. For that instant I was just her son again and it was pure maternal instinct she was displaying.

"I'm going to tell you something I could never tell you if your Dad was still with us. It is a secret we shared alone and I want you to promise me you won't share it with anyone."

"Sure, ok." I was completely focused now. Mom always knew how to make me feel better and I had no doubt she was about to pull another rabbit from her hat. Besides, this family secret had to be a real winner if they had guarded it so closely.

"Your father and I were already married when he took his first slave. I remember it like it was yesterday. She was actually a lot like Savannah though she hadn't yet become independent. In fact, as I recall she was just finishing her last year at the university. Your Dad met her when she applied for an internship in her final year."

"Your father had an uncanny ability to read people. I'm pretty sure you've picked that up from him though I'm not sure you fully realize it yet. He immediately sensed her submissive nature and had already been toying with the idea of taking a slave as a bit of an experiment. He also found that she was very much attracted to him but was afraid to do anything that might show it because she feared being rejected. She'd apparently suffered a number of bad relationships and was a bit scarred as a result."

"All this played perfectly into his fantasy and he decided he'd give it a shot. I remember when he first told me about his plans and I thought he was crazy. He'd never shown the slightest sign of being domineering but I was his wife so I promised to help him in any way I could. I had no idea just how much help he was going to need."

"It was a week or so after he'd shared this with me that he put the plan in motion. It was in his office. He had called Alicia in on the pretext of wanting to review some reports she had prepared and during the review he was seeding her desire for him. By the time they had reviewed the last report she was horny as hell and that's when he pounced."

"I remember his recounting of it almost verbatim. I went pretty much this way;"

"Alicia, you are one of the sexiest women in this office. I'm sorry to be so forward but I just want to tear your clothes off here and now and fuck the shit out of you. If you don't get up and leave right this instant that's exactly what I'm going to do."

"She sat in stunned silence and he pounced on her. She never had a chance as he did exactly as he said. He literally tore her clothes off and was inside her in a flash. I remember him telling me how wet she was and how easily he had entered her and I remember thinking it was a damn good thing he had read her correctly. If he hadn't it would have been rape."

"Before he finished with her she had sucked his cock and taken him in her virgin ass as well and that was when he lowered the hammer. Again, I remember it almost verbatim."

"Alicia, I know you loved every moment of this so please don't try to deny it. Now, if you ever want to experience this kind of wild passion again you will have to agree to a few things. I want you to be my sex slave. I want to own you. I want to be able to do whatever I want with you whenever I want and I want you to be ready to accept whatever that is. Right now I want you to get dressed and go home. If you come back to work tomorrow I'll take that as agreement and I will begin to train you to be a proper sex slave. If you don't agree than for your own sake, please don't come back."

"He watched as she cobbled her clothes together and hurried out of his office without saying a word. He had read her thoughts as she left and through the jumble he was convinced she would be back and that night he was a different man in bed. It was the most intense night we had ever had. It was also the night we conceived Carrie. I actually think that might be why she's so sexually wild."

"At any rate, Alicia did come back the next day and came straight to his office. He made her wait for a while and when he finally let her in he just looked at her and she froze. He told her he presumed her return meant she was prepared to become his sex salve and she said yes. He led her into his chamber without any further comment, made her strip and then tied her down. He took just a moment to explain that part of her training would involve pain. It was necessary if she were to be taught her true position. He then proceeded to paddle her ass until she passed out. He brought her around and went right to fucking her ass until she passed out again. By the time he was done she was a wreck and when he finally realized how out of control he had gotten he lost it and cried like a baby.

"He brought her home with him and just like with Savannah I helped ease her pain and just like with you, he came to me for help. I'd never seen him as depressed as he was that day and I never saw him get that depressed again. But all of this is only a prelude to the secret I mentioned. The real secret is how I was able to help your father discover his limits and finally achieve self-control."

"There was really only one way to do it. He had to be able to administer his punishments with someone who was free to tell him when he was loosing control. He needed someone who loved him enough to accept this side of him and could help him nurture it until it was a beast he controlled and not one that controlled him. He needed me."

Of all the things I had seen and heard so far and thought were intense this was by far the most intense. My Mom had been treated like a slave all in the name of love and the desire to help my father conquer his slaves while he conquered his own inner beast. What came next just floored me.

"Kenny, I want you to use me the same way. Practice with me. I know what's involved and I know how to help you. Let me do this for you and we'll have your breast worked into shape in no time at all."

I was speechless. Mom had just offered to let me abuse her, all in the interest of helping me. She was right off course. I could never loose control with her. She was one of only a few people I knew who could do this for me. But, I also knew I could never do this. I could see me tying her up and fucking her wildly. Actually, I could see me really enjoying it. I just couldn't see me taking a paddle or whip to her. I knew immediately that if I did this I would truly be lost. And that's when it came to me. There was a way she could help and I could still save my soul in the process.

"Mom, I can't. I love you for offering but I just can't. I do have an idea though. What if I had you with me when I punish my slaves? You could still help keep me grounded and in control and I wouldn't have to be traumatized with images of your ass turning red as I beat it." It seemed like a perfect plan to me.

"Kenny, I really wouldn't mind. To tell you the truth, I actually learned to enjoy it with your father at times. It made all my senses seem more alive so when we got around to the sex it was amazingly intense. I think I might like getting to experience that again."

Well, maybe my plan wasn't as fool proof as I thought. Mom wanted to be tired up and beaten. I still didn't think I could do it so I decided to buy some time.

"Jeez Mom, I'm going to need to think about that a bit. How about this? You help me learn how to administer punishment effectively and we can talk about you and me after I'm a bit more comfortable with my role as Slave Master."

"Ok. I can do that. But remember, I'm here and ready if you need me. Now you need to do something for me cause all this talk is got me hot as hell."

She rose, stripped off her pants and kneeled over the edge of the couch.

"Fuck me hard. I need to feel you slamming my pussy and my ass before I explode."

Now this was a request I could satisfy. I stepped up behind her glorious ass, dropped my pants and slammed my cock into her dripping cunt. Mom squealed with delight as I began to assault her crack as hard and as fast as I could. I was a machine and she was stoking the engine. Here was my Mom trash talking and egging me on.

"That's it Kenny. Fuck my nasty cunt. Fuck your mother like she deserves. Fuck me hard. Make mommy cum all over you're beautiful cock."

I was loving every nasty word and fucking her for all I was worth. If she wanted to be slammed then I was the man to do it. I stepped it up a notch and she kept up with the trash talk.

"Spank my ass while you fuck my dripping hot cunt. Make me scream you beautiful son of a bitch. Your mother fucking cock feels so good in mommy's nasty little pussy. Make me cum. I want to cum all over your beautiful hard cock and then I want you to shove it in my mouth and cum for me. I want to taste my cum mixed with yours. Yeah, just like that. Just a little more. Make me cum for you. Make me your bitch. Fuck your bitch mother!"

That was it. She couldn't speak and cum at the same time and she was cumming as hard as I've ever seen. Had she not begged me to cum in her mouth I would have lost it as well but with a bit of work I managed to hold out long enough to pull out and move around to her head. She immediately opened wide and I shoved my cock all the way in and down her throat. That was all I could take. I pulled back quickly, grabbed my cock and sprayed her tongue. She got her wish as our juices mixed in her mouth. I delivered three more strong blasts but these I aimed at her face. If she was going to be my bitch I might as well give her a proper bitch bath. She was starting again.

"Ah yeah, that's it. Cum on mommy's face. Make me your bitch and cream all over my face."

She grabbed my cock and stroked the last few weak shots out and then began using it to spread my cream all over her face and her tits before she took me back in her mouth. I stayed hard and she sucked with such force I thought my head was going to implode, and then she let me go.

"I need this dick shoved deep in mommy's ass. Shove it in and fuck the shit out of me. Do it now." She was as wanton a bitch as any woman could be.

I moved back around as she reached back and spread her ass open for me.

"Shove that dick up my ass. Make me scream."

I did, as she demanded. In one vicious push I was buried in her ass and she was screaming in delight.

"Ah god, that's it. Fuck your mother up her tight ass. Fuck me hard. Make it hurt for a week. I want to remember how good your cock feels in my ass every time I take a shit. My ass is yours."

I was pounding her so hard it almost hurt as my balls slapped against her pussy. I'd never imagined Mom could be so wild. I didn't want this to end. I grabbed my pleasure center and pushed hard to delay the inevitable and continued to slam Mom's ass as hard and deep as I could.

"Ah god Kenny, you're going to make me cum again. Do it. Fuck my ass and make me cum for you. That's it, right there. That's the way. That's it." Again, she lost her ability to speak as she exploded violently and I still kept it up.

I drove her to one more orgasm before she begged me to put it back in her mouth.

"Ah fuck Kenny, let me taste my ass on your cock. Come fuck my mouth baby. Give me your hot cum. Let me drink you down."

That sounded fine to me and again I moved around a shoved my cock in her mouth but this time I took control.

"I'm going to fuck your slut mouth and cum right down your fucking throat", and that's exactly what I did. I grabbed her hair and gave her the most intense skull fuck anyone could imagine. In fact, I was banging her mouth so hard I actually wondered if I was going to break her nose. I looked for any sign of pain and finding none I slammed her a few more times and then flooded her throat with my cream.

She choked and sputtered and swallowed for all she was worth and when I delivered the last of the major shots I pulled my cock from her mouth and slapped the last few drops over her freshly fucked face.

It's amazing what an unbridled fuck session can do for you. All was right with the world once more and I was starving.

We both headed up stairs to clean up and when we got back down dinner was ready and the girls were sitting at the table with the biggest shit-eating grins I've ever seen. Savannah was at her place on the floor looking neutral but a quick probe told me all three of them knew exactly how intense my session with Mom had been and they were all horny as hell. The smell of the food was heavily laced with the musky scent of three steaming pussies and Mom's freshly fucked holes and just as I was devising a plan to see that they were all satisfied the doorbell rang.

"Sit, I'll get it." Mom was about to jump up when I stopped her.

As I got up I shot a quick telepathic question at Mom.

"Is Savannah going to create any embarrassment? Should I send her back to her room?"

The answer I got back wasn't much help but was an obvious response all the same. "It depends on who it is and what they want."

I decided to leave Savannah where she was and play it by ear.

I opened the door to find my childhood sweetheart and I immediately forgot about everything else. This was the girl I was starting to explore my sexuality with when my world came crashing down. This is the girl who stood by me throughout my rehabilitation. This is the girl I most often fantasized about when I masturbated. In short, she was my wet dream and much more.

She was five-seven and maybe 115 pounds. She had light brown hair that she used to wear long but was now cut in a short shag. Either way it looked great on her. Her eyes were large round pools of honey that drew you in until you thought you would drown in them. But her best facial feature was her lips. They were full and red and just screamed out to be kissed. Of course, now that I knew a bit more they also screamed out for a cock.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers