Descendant of Baccus Pt. 08

Story Info
Marriage, Babies & Slave Training.
4.1k words
4.16
23.9k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

Chapter 8

Marriage, Babies & Slave Training

By the time I got home that night it was 2:00 AM and I really expected everyone to be sound asleep. The house was quiet when I arrived so I grabbed a soda from the fridge and headed up to my room. Not everyone was sleeping. There was Carrie sitting on my bed watching TV. She looked so sweet laying there in her oversized tee shirt.

I went to her and kissed her warmly as any lover would do. "What are you doning here? I figured everyone would be soundly sleeping by now."

She was chipper. "I wanted to talk to you and I really wasn't very tired. Would it be ok if we talked a bit?"

"Sure, but let me take a quick shower first." I needed to clean away the sweat generated by my adventure with Racheal. I could have showered before leaving the office but everything was so new to me I actually forgot it was there.

The shower was just what I needed and by the time I got back to Carrie I was feeling a bit tired but comfortably refreshed. I climbed into bed next to her and kissed her once more.

"Now we can talk. What's on your mind little sister?"

"Well, its kind of embarrassing but I've had this fantasy for almost as long as I can remember and I was hoping maybe you would help me with it." The wild woman who had fucked me with such abandon just a few days ago now looked like a total innocent as she worked up the courage to explain her fantasy.

"Kenny, you know I love you with all my heart. I can't imagine ever loving someone as much as I love you. I'm at an age where I should be thinking about relationships and husbands and maybe children but I really can't imagine finding anyone I would want to spend my life with. That is, no one that would come close to you." She paused to screw her courage up one more notch.

"Kenny, I want to be with you. I want to be much more than just your little sister. I want to be your wife. I want to have babies with you and grow old with you and share the resrt of my life with you." She paused one more time and a wave of relife seemed to wash over her.

"There, I said it." She was truly releived.

"Hey Sis, there's no need to be embarrassed. I kind of guessed this was what you wanted. Remember, I can see inside your head when I want to. I've already been giving this a lot of thought and was planning to talk to you about it as soon as we had a chance. So, let me explain what I've been thinking."

"First, I would love to make babies with you. I love you very much and I know now that we would make excellent parents." I hardly got the last words out when she jumped on me and hugged me with all her might.

"Hang on. There's a but here that you need to hear." She suddenly looked worried.

"We really can't be officially married, at least not here in the States so you being my wife would have to be kept a secret shared with the family alone." She perked up again.

"That's ok. I don't need the world to know. You and I will know."

"That's fine with me as well but there's another small detail. I'm realizing that I could never be manogomus. Even as husband and wife I will often be with other women. I may even share some of them with you. If you want to become my wife you have to understand this and you need to know I won't tolerate any jealousies. You will share a very important part of me but you won't have exclusivity. You're going to need to decide if you'll be ok with that." Her response was immediate.

"I already knew that and I'm really ok with it. I know you'll always make me feel wanted and important to you. I trust you and I love you." She hugged me again.

"Well then, one last thing you need to understand is that you won't be the only one I have children with. In fact, I'll know in a week or so but I'm fairly positive that I got mom pregnamt yesterday."

"Holy shit, mom's going to have a baby. That's so intense. She must be thrilled." She paused and thought for a moment. "Will I be the baby's aunt or sister? I guess both." She started laughing and then hugged me close and wispered in my ear. "Make me pregnant and mom and I can have our babies together."

"Ok then, but you won't have them quite together. We need to get you off the pill first. It may take a couple of weeks before you're fertile. In the meantime though, let's slip you out of this tee shirt so we can consumate our marriage." I was already naked and as usual, my cock was springing to life in anticipation.

We made love that night. It was nothing like the animalistic fuck fests we'd had before. This was slow and tender and incredibly intense. We fucked and sucked each other until the sun came up and all the while I was dreaming about the moment when I would plant my seed deep inside her. The next generation was beginning to take shape.

I did mamange to get a couple of hours sleep and after a quick shower I headed down to the kitchen for some coffee and found mom in her usual place at the table. I kissed her good morning and immediately noticed she looked a bit green.

"What's up mom?" I was a bit concerned as she rarely got sick and she certainly looked pretty awful as she sat sipping her coffee.

She smiled up at me. "I think you got your wish. I'm pretty sure this is morning sickness and that means you are going to be a father." Behind the quasiness she was feeling real joy.

It shouldn't have come as a surprise but I was momentarily shocked. That quickly gave way to a profound serenity. I rose and took her in my arms. "I love you with all my heart. I will love our child just as much. Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable."

"Not really, this just has to run its course. It'll pass. Thank you for asking but don't worry about me. I'll be fine." She felt so good in my arms I was tempted to blow off the office and carry her to bed. Unfortunately, I was now a man with responsibilities so I pushed the thought back and decided now would be a good time to fill her in on Carrie and me.

"Mom, Carrie was waiting for me last night and we had a long conversation. I've decided that I will take her as my wife. She will stop takiing the pill today and I will be making a baby with her just as soon as she's fertile. Also, neither Carrie or I are going to college. I will learn all I need to know on my own and Carrie will learn from me. I haven't told her about this part of my plan yet but I'm sure she'll agree."

"Also, I went through all the accounts yesterday and a bunch of stuff has been signed over to me. That includes the trust you've been drawing off. When I get home tonight I need you to help me understand what's required to maintain the household budget. I would really appreciate if you would still manage the house so all I really need to know is how much will be required."

"I've also decided that I will take Savannah as my slave. I will be taking control of her assests as well and would like you to manage a few things for me. I want her house sold. Before it's sold we will need someone to refinish her basement. I don't think there are many folks who will want to buy a house with its own torture chamber. I will have her sign her accounts over to me as well. Once the house is sold I want you to use the proceeds to build a new house on the back of our porperty. I'll give you the plans and I would like you to manage the construction project. I will find contractors I can trust to remain discrete. By the way, the house will be large enough to house ten people. I will be taking other slaves as well and the house will be both living space and training facility for them. I wanted it placed far enough back on the property so no one will be aware that it exists and so no one will hear or see what goes on there. I'll scout out the location and give you the details when I have the plans ready."

She was awe struck. "You seem to be moving pretty quickly. Are you sure you know what you're doing. I mean it's ok if you want to take it a bit slow. No one expects you to do everything all at once. You can ease into this if you want." I probed and found that it was not that she doubted my ability to handle all of this. She was just worried that I take enough time to enjoy along the way.

"It's going to be fine. I know enough now to be comfortable with what I've planned so far. I'm going to start meeting clients today and I'm actually really looking forward to jumping in with both feet. Don't worry. I love this already." I really did. My life had purpose. There was no doubt I'd hit a few bumps along the way and have to change direction on occasion but I was looking forward to all those challenges. I was beginning to feel like the man of the family and it felt great.

"I need to get to the office. We'll talk some more when I get home." I kissed her and headed for the door. "Oh, by the way, call Savannah and tell her to be here at 7 sharp. She'll be having dinner with us. I'll need to spend some time with her before dinner so if it's ok maybe we can eat around 8. Don't set a place at the table for her. I will begin her training tonight and she will be eating on the floor." And, with that I was out the door. I can only imagine how mom reacted to that little bit of detail.

I got to the office to find Rachael sitting at her desk looking every bit as good as she had yesterday. I gave a quick thought to getting a morning blowjob to kick things off but then thought better of it. There was a lot to do."

"Good Morning Sir." She was genuinely happy to see me.

"Good morning Rachael. He is a list of clients I want to talk to this morning. Give me 10 minutes to settle in and begin getting them on the phone. Did you remember my instructions on how you are to dress?"

She flushed and said, "Yes Sir, I have."

"Good, lift your skirt." I just needed a quick look at her lovely pussy.

She discretely lifted her ass from her chair and slid her skirt up to give me a full view. She had in fact remembered to leave the panties off.

"Spread your legs."

She did as told and was clearly wet. "I can see you're wet, have you been playing with your pussy?"

She couldn't answer fast enough. "No sir, not at all."

"Then what has you so wet?"

She turned slightly red. "I was just thinking about what you told me to do at lunch and I guess it got to me a bit."

"Well good. I'm glad to see you're looking forward to it. I guess you forgot the part about your next lesson in obedience."

"No sir, I haven't forgotten. I'll try my best to learn from it sir." She was only slightly subdued when she delivered this statement. I probed quickly and discovered she was actually looking forward to it and was quite intent on learning from it. Maybe she wouldn't be as hard a case as her mother was.

I headed into the office and settled down to work. For the balance of the morning I spoke with a dozen clients from the published list. I was saving the private list clients for later. Without exception, every client was thrilled to hear I was on board and before the morning passed I had a nearly full calendar of appointments for the coming week.

I was ready for a break.

I pressed the intercom. "Rachael, bring me two tuna sandwiches and a salad. Then go out and purchase the item we discussed yesterday. Be back in an hour and let me know when you have returned."

Her perky voice shot back over the speaker with a quick "Yes Sir" and in no more than 5 minutes she was knocking at the door with my lunch.

I spent the next hour eating and making notes on what each of the coming weeks' meetings should accomplish and then moved on to planning who among the private clients I wanted to call this afternoon. I was so engrossed that the knock on the door startled me. The hour had past in an instant and Rachael was back. I buzzed her in.

She was carrying a small plastic bag that was discretely void of any markings.

"Is that your new toy?"

"Yes Master."

"Let me see it." I wondered how close she came to matching my size.

The dildo she presented was almost a perfect match. Its length was just a bit longer than the real thing and girth was just about a perfect match. The skin tone was lighter than mine and the head seemed a bit thicker. All in all, it seemed perfectly suited to the task at hand. It was time to give it a test run and it was time to introduce my slave to her chamber of horrors.

I quickly popped the secret door and led her through the bedroom. I didn't even pause to notice if she registered any surprise at seeing this secret space. I led her into the training room. I decided that training room sounded more professional and since this was an office I decided to maintain some measure of professionalism. The space in the new home I was going to build would be a dungeon and torture chamber in every sense of the word.

Before she could react to what she was seeing I stepped behind her and closed the door. That was when I noticed a control panel mounted to the wall. It had a few new controls but the ones I recognized immediately were the door icons. A couple of quick taps and the secret door registered as closed.

I turned on my slave. "Strip and get ready for your next lesson."

She placed the dildo on the table and was out of her clothes in a flash. It was good to see her ass had recovered. It was, once again, milky white. I'd remedy that before long.

"Now, go select a paddle from the wall and bring it to me." I kind of liked making her choose my weapon.

The one she chose was about 14 inches long with a rounded head that looked somewhat like a tennis racket except this was all wood and had a pattern of holes drilled through it. She handed it to me and I tested the weight and feel in my hand. This was going to do just fine. It was perfectly sized for my hand and had been taped to provide a solid grip. The shape of the head made it top heavy so it would swing well and the size of the head insured it would cover both her cheeks with each shot. She was definitely going to remember this lesson.

Now I went to the wall and selected four lengths of rope to bind her with. I wanted to be sure she felt totally vulnerable for this round.

"Bend over the table and spread your legs."

She did as told and I quickly bound her limbs to the table much as I had done with Savannah. The best she would be able to do was squirm a bit.

"Now, I am going to paddle your pitiful ass. So far you've been a pretty sad excuse for a slave. Let's see if you can't learn how to behave properly. After each stoke you will repeat, "I will obey my Master completely and immediately". Once again, if you fail to repeat this simple phrase or you fail to convince me that you are sincere I will start again. I think 20 strokes should be sufficient."

I reared back and let the paddle fly. It was a horrible sound that emanated from the point of contact and her scream immediately told me this was far more painful than the ruler. She chanted the required phrase.

I let loose again and she repeated again but now she was crying. I aimed the next blow a bit lower and caught her upper thighs and she screamed and chanted once more. She was already beet red and I started to worry that I was using too much force. I eased off just a bit on the next few strokes and she continued to cry out the required phrase after each.

I'd reached ten when I noticed moisture around her pussy. Was she sweating from the exertion of the punishment or was she actually getting wet. I reached in a dipped a finger into her cunt. From reading dad's files I new a good slave would get off on some pain but I guess I really didn't believe it until now. Rachael was fuckably wet so I decided to tease her a bit. I turned the paddle around and started to use the handle on her cunt, first running it between her slit and then by pushing the handle in several inches. I fucked her a bit like this until I was sure she was close to coming and then I quickly pulled the paddle from her hole, flipped it around and delivered a vicious blow. Her scream was heart wrenching as was her pitiful voice as she forced the phrase once more from her lips. I repeated this sweet and sour mixture until I had reached a count of 19 and decided the last blow would have to be joined by orgasm.

I grabbed the new dildo from the table and shoved it up her cunt. I began working it as I whispered in her ear, "You've borne your punishment well. You have my permission to cum."

I worked it forcefully into her tight hole and waited for the inevitable and when it finally ravaged her I struck. The final blow was the most forceful yet and I can't even begin to explain the sound that came from her. It was shrill. It was guttural. It was mixed with her best efforts to sound out the words of her required response. And mixed with all of this was her orgasm. It was the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. Of this, I had no doubt. It was the longest orgasm she'd ever had. Again, I had no doubt. It was so intense I nearly came in my pants and that was the most surprising part of the whole scene.

I quickly pulled my cock from my pants and shoved it up her cunt. I fucked her savagely until I finally exploded deep inside her. This was the first time I'd fucked her pussy and I was amazed at how tight she was. She was gripping my full length and her muscles were twitching to create an entirely different sensation along my length. I later came across a phrase for this, "Snapper Pussy". This seemed totally appropriate as it felt like a rubber band being stretched and released against my cock. I don't mean to say it stung as a rubber band does when snapped against your skin. Instead, this felt like the rubber band had been made of soft silk and kind of thumped against my length with each pulse. I was in heaven and Rachael seemed to have passed out.


I pulled my dick from her molten core, grabbed some smelling salts from one of the draws and brought her back around. She was dazed and seemed to have forgotten for just a moment that she was tired down. As it registered she looked over her shoulder and once she managed to focus she ask, "May I speak Master".

I hadn't yet told her that she needed to ask before speaking but now that she did I decided I liked the idea. "Yes you may."

"I'm sorry I've started so poorly. I promise to try harder to be a proper slave. Thank you for letting me cum Master." She delivered the words in a weak voice but that took nothing away from her heartfelt sentiment.

"You took your punishment well and when you do well I will always finds ways to reward you. Remember that before you screw up again. I would prefer to give you pleasure that to have to deliver pain. However, I will continue to punish you without remorse if you fail to please me. Now, I'm going to untie you. Remain where you are."

"Yes Master."

I quickly undid the ropes and picked up the dildo from the floor where I had tossed it. I also grabbed some KY from the counter where the butt plugs were lined up.

"I want to see you use this. You may use some of this lube but by the end of this week I want you to demonstrate that you can take this without the assistance of the lube. I will be using your ass often so you better do a good job of getting it in shape for me."

She took the lube and applied just a small amount to her asshole and slowly worked 3 fingers back into that tight opening. She then applied a bit more to the dildo and began to work it in. She was clearly struggling but she kept up the effort and I was reasonably pleased with her results. I just didn't have the time to let her maintain this pace so I stepped up and gave it a mighty push until it was almost fully buried in her ass. Again, she squealed like a stuck pig but she held it there and before long she started to work it in and out. I probed and realized that even if I said yes she wasn't going to cum so I tickled her pleasure center again and told her she was free to orgasm if she wanted.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers
12