Descendant of Baccus Pt. 15

Story Info
Planting a seed.
3.7k words
4.63
28.8k
17
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

Chapter 15: Planting a Seed

By the time I got home, Eric and Annie were already locked away in Annie's room. Mom and Carrie were hanging out in the den waiting for me, and it looked like catching up with Eric was going to have to wait for a while.

Carrie's face lit up like a flower in the sun when I walked in, and I was strongly reminded of one Christmas morning when she was about 10. Santa had brought her a puppy and the explosion of sheer joy that had radiated from her was like nothing I had ever seen before or since. We were all affected by it and that whole Christmastime turned out to be one of the absolute best I can remember. As a family, we'd danced and sung together. We'd chased and wrestled each other. We'd all played with the puppy together. We'd feasted together. Carrie's deep joy seemed to wash over all of us, and I don't think any of us remember any other gifts that were exchanged that day. Carrie and her puppy had given us all the gift of Family and we had reveled in it.

Today, Carrie was wearing a short silk robe with a simple tie and a matching pair of loose fitting silk shorts that were almost as soft and bronzed as her luscious skin. I wanted nothing more than to feel her and that silk against me, so I squeezed myself between Mom and Carrie, and once again, I marveled at the gifts I had been given.

To the room at large I asked, "How are Annie and Eric getting on?"

"Actually it was kind of funny. Eric had only enough time to say hello to the two of us before Annie jumped into his arms and from there it was like the rest of the world just disappeared. I'd say they're getting on just fine." Mom was smiling a very pleased smile at that.

"Where are they now?"

Carrie's response suggested she thought that was one of the dumbest questions she'd ever heard come out of my mouth. "They're in Annie's room doing what we should be doing."

"You mean they're already making a baby?" She seemed just a bit embarrassed.

"No, or at least not yet, but I'm ready." I believed, her, too.

I was suddenly overwhelmed by an image of Carrie and me making love there on the floor with Mom at our side urging us on while she sucked on Carrie's breasts. Until this point I'd been able to easily identify from whom individual thoughts were emanating, and yet this one caught me by surprise. It took just a bit of extra concentration to recognize that this was not a single thought but rather the blending of two thought patterns. Both Mom and Carrie were picturing a remarkably similar image, and it was one I was more than happy to play along with.

Turning to my kid sister, I pulled her into my arms, kissing her deeply. Her lips tasted so sweet that I spent the next ten minutes doing nothing else while Mom watched and smiled, until Carrie and I needed to break away and catch our breaths. It came to me that it was time to slip her out of her silk shorts and robe. With each and every centimeter revealed, I tasted her skin. I nibbled at her ears and neck. I attended to each shoulder, down each arm, and gently drew each of her delicate fingers into my mouth. Leaving her hands, I traced her collarbone with just the tip of my tongue and slowly worked my way down into the junction between her firm breasts. Carrie was beginning to pant with desire and for the moment Mom had been forgotten, though she was on the couch with us.

The fragrance that was uniquely Carrie was intoxicating my senses as I finally reached her right nipple and teased it gently with my lips. I had to fight back as she tried to smother my face in that sweet breast. She urgently desired more contact there, but I was determined to take this tantalizingly slowly. I planned that by the time I penetrated her she would be so completely lost in the sensations I was creating that her world would contract down around her passions and her brother who was stoking them.

I slipped off the couch and drew her with me to the floor in front of the fire, leaving Mom to watch from the couch. I quickly moved behind Carrie and began exploring her back, from her shoulders to the dimple just above her derriere. I avoided her reach for me, and felt I was plucking chords on a musical instrument exquisitely fashioned by a true master. She was rewarding me with a serenade of low sensual moans, glissando and crescendo in time with my strumming fingers.

I slid back and eased her down to the floor as I repeated the kisses I'd traced from the top of her head down across her breasts and over her flat tummy. I had plans to watch that belly grow round with a child, to be conceived before the light of the new day warmed us with its nurturing rays. As I traced past her navel she raised her hips to offer me her soaked pussy. I bypassed this with an effort of will, and slid around to her side. I began alternating light kisses and coy tickles with the tip of my tongue down her legs, pushing her shorts ahead to clear the path on my journey to her sexy feet. Her anticipation had been building to its peak as I gently sucked a big toe into my mouth. By the time I'd laved all ten toes she had become frustrated with my pace and was wound as tight as a watch spring. It was time to push her over the edge.

Along the way I had been removing bits of my own clothes, and so at this point I was left with only my briefs and a raging hard-on poking prominently above the waistband. I shed that last piece of clothing as I slowly slid up between Carrie's smooth thighs. Ol' One-Eye had no trouble finding the way, and as my mouth reached hers he was looking directly into the mouth of her womb. One quick thrust and our pelvises met. She screamed into my mouth as she exploded in orgasm and, had I not taken drastic control over my senses, I would have joined her. I had no plans to end this liaison so quickly.

I waited until she came down from her high.

A short while passed before Carrie was able to focus again and only then did I begin to slowly work my cock so deeply buried in her molten core. I was moving machine-like, maddeningly methodical, as I worked her to the edge and back several times. I was determined that her next orgasm would be the most intense yet! Then I did something that surprised even me. Without knowing how I'd thought of it, I tweaked a point deep inside her mind to create a very special connection and with that in place I pushed her over the edge and released my own self-control. Together, our orgasm came crashing over us, slamming the two of us repeatedly against the barrier between consciousness and unconsciousness; in waves so intense that breathing became impossible. When we were finally released from rapture's grip we drew great gulps of air into our deprived lungs simultaneously, and a moment after her breathing was restored, Carrie broke down in tears.

Her tears would have been hard to decipher if I hadn't been the cause. Mom, with no idea what I had done, became scared that something had gone terribly wrong. I shot a quick placating command her way, which stopped her in her tracks while I held Carrie close and waited for the tears to subside. It took some time but soon enough a smile began to light her entire countenance with joy.

"I felt it, Kenny, I felt it!" Her happiness recalled once again that long-ago Christmas morning when the puppy came bounding out of the box.

"Felt what, Carrie?" My own smile made it impossible to play dumb to any real effect.

She whispered as if this was some great secret. "I felt the exact moment when you made our child. It was like a star was illuminated the instant we conceived. Is it always like that?"

"No, Sis. Conception isn't normally like that. I wanted you to experience the creation of this new life." I placed my hand gently over her belly, the belly that would soon be growing round with our child. "I helped you a bit so you could remember this for the rest of your life. Thirty years from now you'll be able to describe the smallest detail about this moment."

I felt Mom's joy before I recalled her physical presence. That joy was radiating from my mother as she sank down along side us and wrapped us in her arms. We stayed as a family, protected in my mother's embrace, for a long time.

I became aware over some time that this new conception was emitting an energy that was enveloping us, but only I could feel it. It grew so strong that I could sense it as it wrapped me within gossamer wings that reached out and bathed me in iridescent light that was amazingly bright and warm. But not just ordinarily warm; it felt like I had been returned to the wet warmth of my mother's womb. I hadn't felt this when I'd made Mom pregnant, and it was an epiphany when I realized why this was. Carrie and I had conceived a son, and what I was feeling was an ethereal connection to him right from the very moment he was conceived. Mom and I had conceived a girl and for reasons I still don't fully understand, I never achieved the same connection with our daughter.

The vision of the three of us that I'd had earlier did indeed come to pass as we spent the rest of the night together, making love. The next morning Eric and Annie found us tangled, naked and asleep in front of a dying fire. Annie covered us and together they headed off to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I was woken by the smell of bacon frying and gave Mom a gentle shake and a kiss to bring her around as well.

"Good morning. Annie and Eric are making breakfast. You should probably join them. I think I'll take Carrie up to bed and let her sleep a bit more. I'll come down as soon as I have her settled in and grab a quick shower."

It was great to finally see Eric again and he obviously felt the same way as we hugged like long lost brothers. He had matured a bit over the intervening years but still looked much the same as I remember him from before my accident. Eric has that classic All-American look. I'd bet that if you looked All-American up in the dictionary, his picture would be there. At six-foot-five and 220 pounds he definitely stands out in a crowd. Having just about every one of those pounds as muscle doesn't hurt either. His blond hair and blue eyes completed a physical package that could have left me jealous had I been my old pre-self-discovery persona.

For all his good looks, what really makes Eric remarkable is his personality. All you have to do is see his smile and you immediately know; here is a warm and open person with little or no pretense. He has a great sense of humor even when he pokes fun at his own infrequent mistakes. All in all, Eric makes certain no one is intimidated by his amazing good looks.

I wanted to be sure of what was going on in his head and what I found was both comforting and a bit confusing.

First, Eric had lost none of his desire for Annie. Instead, it had blossomed into a deep love for my sister. He wanted her in every possible way a man can want a woman. They had only just touched the surface last night, and it wasn't all physical. They had spent the majority of the time talking; sharing their hopes and desires, and recapturing and strengthening the bonds they had as young children. I looked inside Annie and found her feelings were just as strong.

The next thing I found was one that confused me. Eric was a blood relative and yet he lacked many of the gifts granted to me. I had assumed that all male family members were similarly gifted but I was wrong in both kind and degree. The only paranormal ability he seemed to have in any strength was reading the thoughts of others. Even this seemed to be limited in comparison to my own ability, and I sensed he could not directly influence the thoughts of others. Everything else I knew I could and would be able to do in the future, were strangely absent in him. With the exception of his god-like good looks he was pretty damned close to being ordinary. As confusing as this was, I knew that this was exactly what Annie was looking for.

Now that I had some insight into Eric's psyche, it was time for a bit of a one-on-one with him.

"Annie, I'm going to borrow Eric for a while. Do me a favor and go up and see how Carrie's doing, please. I left her sleeping but it's probably time she rejoin the living. Eric, would you do me a favor and head out to the guesthouse. I'll come over to join you in a minute. I need to have a quick word with Mom.

Annie jumped up, gave us all a quick kiss (Eric's kiss was a little more lingering then the others), and bounded off to attend to Carrie. Mom thanked Eric for a great breakfast and then he headed out the back door.

Now that I was alone with Mom I wanted to ask her directly, "Mom, I had a look in Eric's mind and found something strange. He doesn't have any real power or strength. I can tell he is from the same bloodline as us, but he seems to be missing a number of elements. Do you know why that is?"

Mom gave me a reassuring smile. "Actually, that's pretty simple to answer. It's like everything else in the world. You have leaders and followers and all shades in between. Like your father, you are at the alpha-male end of the spectrum. Eric is somewhere in the middle. It's natural, and nothing to worry about."

"Are the breeding attributes still the same or do these vary as well?" Even as I asked, I discovered I already knew the answer. All I had to do was to look within myself to answer any question I had about my family. It was like the whole family history had been simply one more part of the genetic inheritance my father bequeathed me. I let Mom answer anyway, more to give her reassurance that she could help me, and some to give me the reassurance that she was still Mom.

"Eric can breed without worry, Kenny. I think they make a perfect couple."

"I do too, Mom." I changed the subject. "Listen, tomorrow Savannah will be coming back with Philippe, and Mac will be coming over as well. I'd like us to have a barbeque. Is there anything we need?"

"Let me check." She went about looking through the refrigerator and the freezer and then went and rummaged through the pantry. When she got back she had a short list of what was needed for a barbeque. It looked like Eric and I would be making a supply run.

"Good, Eric and I will do the shopping if you and the girls would get the house organized." I was amazed at how easily giving orders to my Mom was coming to me now. "Philippe will be staying here tomorrow night, he can use the guesthouse. Mac will be moving in with us as well, I expect. I'm going to pick her up on the way back from the store. She'll stay in my bed with Carrie and me. How are you doing on the household budget?"

There was a built-in desk in the kitchen that Mom used to manage all of the household bills and such. From one of its drawers, she handed me a sheet that had an itemized list of the monthly bills and other expenses she had been tracking. To my eye, it wasn't an overly generous budget. She had also listed the balances in the two accounts she had been using for the household and they each had sufficient funds to meet expenses for at least a year.

"With two more people living with us some of this budget will probably need to be increased. I'm going to consolidate these accounts into one and set it up to maintain about 125% of the current balance. I'd like you to continue to manage the household for all of us. I'm also going to have to set up a separate construction account on Monday. I'll pass you the details and the building plans, and get you a signature card for the bank. It would be a great help if you could manage that project for the family as well. Just keep me up to date on the progress and any overruns"

"No problem, Kenny." It was only a bit more than she had already been doing but she seemed thrilled at having additional responsibility.

"Great, Mom, I love you," I kissed her cheek and headed out to grab Eric.

There was an old wicker rocker sitting on the veranda in front of the guesthouse and this is where I found Eric waiting. "Hey buddy, I need to go into town to get some stuff for a barbeque tomorrow. Take a ride with me and we can catch up along the way."

As I was finding lately, I'd been subconsciously devising a plan to test Eric's compatibility with Annie. He was in love with her. That much was obvious on the surface. And yet, I wondered was how well he'd be able to identify and satisfy her needs – I could read his intent, but not test his reactions without observing him actually react. Had he been gifted with greater mental abilities he could have easily read her needs and worked to meet them. Without that ability, his own inner desires would likely color everything he did with her or for her. Annie needed a relationship that was based on equality, a quid-pro-quo. While she could enjoy being dominated at times, she'd be just as likely to be dominant. Even during submissive periods there would be limits. She would never give herself as completely as someone like Savannah. My test for Eric would hopefully see just how aggressive he would be if he were set free. Would he apply self-imposed limits to his actions? Would he show signs of gauging the comfort level of his partner and respond to those reactions? Could he avoid becoming completely self absorbed? However this turned out, it was going to be fun putting him through his paces.

It was strange how I was looking out for my sister's happiness. It wasn't just her, it was all my women – even though I was possessive, and had the ability to just coerce or take what I wanted, even though with some of them it was overtly a master-slave relationship, and with others, I could exercise a more subtle control, even with all this – I wanted my women to be genuinely happy. And I guess I wanted it to be natural, without constant maintenance from me. I knew by looking in myself that this would somehow be important.

The ride to the shopping center gave us just enough time to catch up on all that Eric had been doing while I was recovering from the airplane crash. There were no surprises in his history. He had stayed with his drawing talent and was now working as a freelance cartoonist for three different publications, as well as doing illustrations for a series of children's books. He had not had any serious relationships outside of Annie. That's not to say he was celibate, either. He had more than his fair share of girlfriends. He just never had "The One".

We were just pulling into the parking lot when I raised the question of the family history.

"I know all about it. My Dad filled me in when I came of age. We don't have the same abilities you have but I guess that's Ok. I must admit, I was a bit jealous at first but I pretty much got over it. Once in awhile I find myself wishing I could get into the head of my editor or a publisher when they start busting my chops on a deadline but other than that, I seem to do Ok."

I was scanning him constantly now and he was being completely open with me. That was a real good start. I wondered how I'd have felt if our positions were reversed, and I could only read minds weakly.

All I said out loud though was, "Then you know I have to decide if you and Annie are a good match." I parked the car in an empty spot.

I turned and looked at him while he continued, "Yeah, I know. Dad made sure to remind me when I left yesterday. Hey, I'm really not worried. You know me and I know Annie. You know how I feel about her. I trust you."

"I'm glad to hear you say that because I've got a bit of a test for you. If you really know Annie it'll be a breeze. Let's go get the groceries." I got out of the car.

"Hey wait, aren't you going to tell me what the test is?" He was trying to appear anxious but a quick scan showed he was confident and looking forward to whatever I might have in store for him.

"You'll find out soon enough." I hooked my arm around his tree-trunk of a neck and pulled him to his destiny.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers