Descending Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason glanced at the two soldiers up front, and to his relief they hadn't noticed a thing. He couldn't believe Ane had just done that. She was obviously more experienced than he thought. If he hadn't gotten control of himself, he would've fucked her right then and there, and how could he take her to the General then? This girl was preying on his emotions, and damnit, it would've worked if he was a little more stupid for beautiful women. Jason grimaced. Tell that to the rock in my pants, he thought to himself. He could already feel a serious case of blue balls creeping up.

What would he do if she tried that again? Jason tried not to think about it, because his dick was already getting harder at the thought.

Ane felt so ashamed of herself. She felt like such a whore, but then she realized she'd deserved it. Had Jason only faked his reaction though? Or had he just barely stopped himself from going any further? By the look of his pants, it was the latter. Ane pushed away her shame. She had to do whatever she had to do to survive. That included giving herself to anyone who would help her. Jason was the only person she knew who might. She was scared to even try to find another soldier who might, and the chances of her getting seriously hurt were too high with anyone else. She could tell Jason wouldn't hurt her. At least not more than she wanted him to. Oh God, she was so turned on right now...

Jason's eyes were scrunched as if in pain and Ane realized she had given him pain in his balls. She'd done that before to other men. Although she felt sorry, she knew this was proof she had to try again later. She would wait until they stopped to camp and would make herself so irresistible to him, he would have to fuck her and then maybe he would be more reluctant to sell her into slavery.

They spent the rest of the drive in silence. Jason put away his cards and watched the road, a thousand thoughts running through his head. Ane fell asleep with her head against the door, occasionally jolted awake when the truck hit a particularly rough bump.

As Jason pondered the outcome of this excursion and if the monsters would return to slaughter them all tonight, Ane began to dream vividly of her own memories buried deep in her subconscious.

Ane was a small child again, carried on her father's shoulders down a seemingly never ending stone staircase. She grasped the thick tufts of his jet black hair in her small pale hands and he tickled her bare foot as she laughed quietly in the pitch blackness. Her eyes were too young and untrained to fully adjust to the thick darkness, but her father, a full fleged Demon, had no problem navigating in the bowels of the Earth, completely untouched by the sun's light. Although most children feared the dark, Ane had always welcomed it. She had been born in the dark, and would always return to it, even in death.

Today, her father was taking her where few Demons had the chance to visit anymore, although it was the cradle of their civilzation. They had been traveling for 3 hours now, never stopping once. The only things they carried were their clothes, a bag of dried meat, a jug of water, and a stange beaded pouch Ane's father had given her to wear around her neck. He had told her she wasn't allowed to look inside, and that if she disobeyed, he would be able to smell the contents of the pouch if she opened it. Ane knew better than to test him.

Suddenly her father stopped on the stairs and asked Ane to give him her hand. He gently pulled her hand to the wall she could faintly see as she got closer. There was a relief carved into the stone of a face. Ane felt the stone and saw that it was just the face of a handsome man, carved so smoothly into the limestone and with such attention to detail, that she could feel the raise of hair on the eyebrows, the gentle slope of the cheekbones, the thin bowshaped lips, and the piercing stare drilling into Ane's soul. The face appeared non-threatening, yet Ane felt a small flutter of fear in her heart as she pictured the eyes staring at her. She drew her hand away from the face and hugged her father's head with her arms under his chin. She felt safer with him, for he was a King. What could possibly hurt her when she was with him?

He sensed her fear, but didn't say anything. They continued as if nothing had happened and soon Ane forgot her fears.

"Remember everything about this place, for when I am gone, you can visit this place with your own child someday." He told her gently.

"What if I forget daddy?"

"You could never forget this, even if you think you have. Remember how the entrance is in between two mountains so alike, they are called 'The Sisters' and you can find the rest of the way by yourself."

"I don't want to come here by myself." Ane whispered.

"Hush. You will never be truly alone. This place may seem threatening, but as my daughter, you will never be physically harmed in this place and neither will anyone who shares your blood."

Ane fell silent, her fears calmed a little by his words.

"Here we are."

Her father descended the last step and Ane sensed that they had entered a very large chamber by the echoing drips of water.

To Ane's surprise, her father grabbed her waist and lifted her off his shoulders and set her on her feet. The stone beneath her feet was cold, but it didn't bother Ane although all she wore was a little pink sleeveless dress and the pouch around her neck.

"Stand right here." Her father said. He walked a short distance away and hit two stones together and sparked a fire on an ancient torch hanging on the wall. Once the torch began to blaze steadily on its own, he used it to light 3 other torches in the room and suddenly, the room seemed unnaturally bright.

Ane gazed in awe. It was a cathedral of stone. There were 20 rows of pews, an altar, and strange gaps carved into the floor. Stalagmites and stalagtites formed towering pillars with intricate carvings wrapped around each one all the way to the ceiling. On the ceiling, there was a gilded dome that spilled the earily warped light from the torches and around this dome were rows of patterns created using mosaics of mirror. Around the mirrored pieces, there were more mosaics depicting scenes of gore and huge frightening monsters eating humans and animals alike while beautiful women watched and cannibalized each other. Above the entire scene, there was that same face Ane had touched on the stairs. The features looked so serene and plain, but the eyes were like pits of hell, opened so wide that the stare followed you around the room. Even if you tried not to look upon the face, the feeling that you were being watched by something older than time and more evil than evil itself couldn't escape your heart. As Ane stared back into the staring face that choked her with fear, she knew that she would never forget that face for as long as she lived.

12