Descent

Story Info
Young White wife backs into an affair.
9.4k words
3.92
210.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
307 Followers

Jill Foster never even looked at the burgundy Cadillac next to her as she got in her car. It was hot and she was in a hurry because she had to get home and drop off the groceries before she headed out for work. She was scheduled to work from 5:00 'til 11:00. It was already quarter to four.

She put on her sunglasses and started her ten year old Honda. As she eased her little red Accord back out of the parking spot, she heard a squeaky grinding sound. She stopped her car and looked around. Her front bumper was pressed up against the driver side door of the Caddy. Jill opened her door and stood up. Looking around, she didn't see anyone that looked like a distraught luxury car owner coming to sue, so she climbed back into her car and finished backing out. There was a two foot long dented scratch on the door of the Cadillac.

Jill sat in her car looking at the scratch. She looked at her watch, she knew she should try to wait for the owner, but she had to be at work on time. She thought about leaving a note, then decided with a guilty thrill that anyone who could own a fancy Cadillac like that could afford a little paint for a tiny scratch. She pulled out of the parking lot and promptly forgot the whole incident, not realizing that it was the first step down a sordid trail of sexual experiences.

Five minutes later, Raymond Johnson stepped out of the tailor shop next door to the supermarket. As he adjusted the mirror sunglasses on his broad nose he thought that it was funny that the best custom tailor in the area had chosen to locate in this little strip mall in suburbia. Mrs. Cho could have supported a lot nicer digs than this place. He shot the cuffs on his new shirt and smiled, his white teeth splitting his handsome dark face. She ought to be downtown making suits and shirts for the money men, not out here letting the seams out on cheap suits for the middle managers that lived around here.

The sun gleamed off of his glasses and his shaved head. Raymond was a large man, well over six feet tall and strongly muscled. He moved with confidence and authority, people moved out of his way as he walked across the sidewalk and into the parking lot. Raymond didn't notice, he just expected it. It was obvious to all that Raymond (never Ray) was a man of means and importance.

Raymond was connected. He was a lawyer on retainer with a number of very wealthy gentlemen of various backgrounds in the underworld. Gang members respected him and appreciated his efficiency at keeping them out of jail. The local DAs office hated the guy. He played the race card in court to his advantage so well that it seemed that they could barely get any convictions. He could convince a jury that these drug dealing criminals were simply misunderstood youths who had been abandoned by society. Raymond had also helped certain local people of means connect with the organized underworld for everything from access to underage girls for sex to drugs to money laundering.

Raymond had grown up as a smart kid, and he used those smarts to get into college and law school. But he grew up in the rough part of town. He knew the reality of the streets. He had done his share of petty thuggery and crime before he got out of high school. Nowadays, he operated in a classier environment, but the streets were never very far away.

As he took his keys from his pocket he noticed a scar on the door of his brand new car. He knelt down to look closer. Son of a Bitch! Not only was the paint scratched, but the metal was creased where someone's bumper had hit his car. He had just bought the damn thing and some inconsiderate asshole had dissed him by scratching it. His first thought was that it was deliberate, someone had seen a black guy in a rich man's car and wanted to bring him down a peg. Well, they hadn't seen Raymond Johnson in action. The only person moving down was going to be the little shit that had scratched his car.

Raymond's jaw was clenched as he stood up and looked around the lot. He was well and truly pissed off. As he stood there looking for anyone that looked guilty, he noticed a sign on a nearby light pole. It stated that the parking lot was under 24 hour video surveillance. He relaxed his jaw into a smile. Twenty minutes later, with the help of a hundred dollar tip to a senior citizen security guard, he had a video cassette with Jill's driving recorded for posterity.

As he drove home, Raymond thought about the woman he had seen in the video. She had long sandy blond hair, nice tanned legs that were shown off by a pair of tight shorts, and a fabulous ass that was hypnotizing to watch. She was obviously a woman in touch with her womanhood. He had noticed the glint of sunlight from a wedding ring on her had as she reached for her car door. Raymond decided that he would find out more about this little cutie and extract a fitting price for scratching his car. He smiled to himself, he thought he knew just what would fit - and where!

He reached for his cell phone and dialed his office. "Marie, call the dealer and have them send a loaner car to the office. I want it there in ten minutes. They can pick this thing up and take it back when I get there...What?...No, someone scratched it up. Also call the investigator, not Marcus, use Sam for this one - I need someone that looks legit. Tell him I want everything there is to know about the owner of the car with the license plate JDT-234. If it is a guy, I want everything on him and his wife. I want it by the end of the week. You got all that? Also, have that new girl in my office when I get there, I need some relaxation." He hung up and smiled, thinking about the great tits on the new receptionist.

One week later....

Laura Weldon looked herself over one last time before getting out of the car. Hair, nails, makeup, clothes - all very suburban, all very normal, which was definitely not normal for Laura. She looked in her purse to make sure she had the little vial of liquid that Raymond had given her. Every thing was all together. She was ready for her mission.

She got out of the car and walked up the steps of the house that looked as if were on stilts, double checking the address before she went up. All of the houses on this road were kept at least fifteen feet off the ground to protect them from the tide surge during hurricanes. Laura heard music through the door as she knocked on it. The door opened and a pretty blonde in a long T-shirt stood there.

"Hi. I'm Laura Weldon from the Johnson and Associates law firm here in town. I have a couple of questions that my boss sent me to get answered."

"Well...I am kind of busy. What is this about?" asked Jill.

"One of our clients, I really can't say who, was accused of a hit and run offense last week. One of the witnesses gave us license plate number of your car and said that your car was driving by when this happened. When I drove up and looked at your car just now, it was clear that you are not driving a gray Mercedes. If I could get a little information from you, I think we can prove that this witness is mistaken about the plate number and it will help our case."

Jill thought a moment, then said, "I guess I have time, it is my day off. Come on in, it must be hot out there."

Jill led Laura to the kitchen table, where they sat. Laura took out a legal pad an began questioning Jill about her car, how long he had had it, how long the plates had been on it, and where she was last week. After about ten minutes of questions, Jill asked "Care for some coffee?"

Laura sighed. She had been worried that Jill would never offer. "Yes, please."

Jill brought the coffee over and they continued the legal questions. When Laura took her first sip of her coffee, she mad a face and said, "I'm sorry, I am such a baby. Could I please get just a little more cream in this?"

As Jill opened the refrigerator, Laura emptied the vial of clear fluid into Jill's coffee. "Done!" She thought to herself. Raymond will be happy.

The liquid, dissolved Rohypnol, a sleeping pill illegal in the United States, but available on the black market. It is also known as one of the "Date Rape" drugs. In the right dosage it can cause giddiness and relaxed judgment. Later, after it has worn off, it can produce amnesia over the previous 16-24 hours.

Jill woke up that night when Gary got in from the late shift. She was groggy and confused about the day. She only remembered fragments from early in the morning. She didn't remember going to bed at all.

Gary asked, "How was the day?"

"Oh, OK. I guess," Jill replied groggily. "I must be fighting off a bug or something. I'm really tired."

Gary climbed in bed and snuggled behind Jill. "I guess your secret lovers wore you out today." He teased as he cupped her breast.

Jill smiled, "That must have been it. All of those guys just wore me out..." She snuggled into Gary and fell back to sleep.

The next morning, after showering and dressing in a short sundress, Jill checked the calendar for the third time that morning. She had managed to lose an entire day. It was a bit scary. The calendar showed that Gary worked early and that she went in late today. "At least I can catch up on the housework I didn't get done yesterday," she thought.

Around ten the next morning there was a knock on the door. When Jill answered, a delivery boy handed her a thick envelope. After signing for the delivery and closing the door, she opened the envelope as she walked back to the kitchen. It contained an unmarked video tape and another, smaller, envelope. On the cover of this new envelope was a neatly penned note:

Jill,

Watch the tape before you open this envelope.

R

Puzzled, Jill went to the living room and put the tape into the video player. She sat on the couch and waited to see what came up.

As the tape started, Jill thought that the whole thing might be a continuation of the sexy games she and her husband Gary had been playing lately. She and Gary both enjoyed fantasizing about scenarios in which Jill had sex with a black man. They cruised the internet, looking for hot stories about wives with black lovers. They would play in bed talking about situations where Jill would have sex with a black man. Sometimes, when they were out at a club, Gary would ask Jill which of the men at the club she would fuck. "This tape must be a continuation of our sexy game," Jill thought to herself, "Gary must have found a sexy porn video with a black guy giving it to a white slut."

A tingle of excitement ran through Jill as the picture came up. She figured that Gary had gone all out for her this time. A well dressed handsome black man was seated at an expensive desk. He was looking straight at the camera with such intensity that Jill felt as if he was looking right at her through the TV. She felt her nipples tighten at the intensity of his look.

He spoke, "Hello Jill. My name is Raymond."

Jill hit the pause button. Gary had gone all out on this little fantasy adventure. He must have got some guy to make this tape just for her. She smiled. It was so nice to be married to a guy who was so imaginative. Jill squeezed her thighs together, feeling the pressure on her dampening pussy. She took a breath and restarted the tape.

"I hope this little message finds you doing well," Raymond's deep voice continued, "I know it is a bit unusual, but if you bear with me you will understand everything soon." He smiled, his white teeth all the whiter in contrast with his skin. Jill shivered.

"You made two mistakes the other day. You caused me a great deal of displeasure. Fortunately for you, I can be a fair man. I will give you the opportunity to redeem yourself. Before I get into the details of your redemption, I am going to show you your mistakes."

Jill frowned, this didn't really sound like something Gary would have had this guy say. It didn't sound like any of the fantasy scenarios they had built together. This guy came across as pretty serious. Confused, she hit the play button and watched as the tape played on.

"Your first mistake, Jill, was the result of carelessness." The scene cut from the handsome Raymond to a slightly grainy black and white image of a parking lot. "I had this edited a bit so you can clearly see what is happening. Just watch the highlighted part of the picture."

Jill leaned forward as the picture darkened slightly. There was an oval left which stayed lit. It was centered on the doors of a grocery store.

"That looks like the shopping center just up the road." She thought to herself. Then she gasped as she saw herself come out of the doors and move across the parking lot. As she moved out of the range of the camera view, the scene jumped to a different camera. This one was almost directly behind her car. Jill had a sinking feeling in her stomach. She knew what was going to follow.

Jill bit the knuckles of her right hand as she watched herself back into the Cadillac parked next to her Honda. She winced as she saw the Caddy shake when she first made contact with it. She closed her eyes when she saw herself look guiltily around the parking lot, then drive off. Jill knew this was no sex game from Gary. This was a pissed off rich guy. She knew she was in real trouble.

"Since the security cameras don't show it very well, I took a little video of what you did to my new car." Raymond's deep voice sounded more threatening than sexy now. "The dealer says that it will be at least three thousand dollars to repair and repaint everything."

The TV showed a crease that ran from the front quarter panel to the rear door. The paint was scratched and the bent metal gleamed in the sunshine.

Three thousand dollars! Jill knew that she and Gary didn't have that kind of money laying around. This was going to really be bad. She didn't want to watch any more of the tape. Feeling ill she stopped the tape and sat on the couch trembling. What would she do? As she calmed down, she remembered that Raymond had said that he wanted to be fair. Maybe, just maybe, he was wealthy enough that the money didn't matter so much. Maybe a sincere apology was what he was after.

Clinging to that bit of wild hope, Jill restarted the tape. The picture jumped back to Raymond. "First you were careless in your driving. That was bad. That little car of yours has plenty of maneuverability. You should have been able to get out of the parking space without any problem. But then you had to compound that mistake by driving off without even doing the courtesy of leaving a note. That was very disrespectful, Jill."

Jill clenched her fists in frustration. She knew she should not have driven off. That was such a dumb thing to do. Now it was here to haunt her.

Raymond went on to detail the various laws that Jill had broken by leaving the scene of her accident. Then he leaned forward, his eyes pierced her, "Jill, as I said before, you were disrespectful to me. " He paused, "But I can be a forgiving man. In the envelope that accompanied this video is a means of contacting me. If you get in touch with me immediately, I might be inclined to find a way in my heart to forgive you." He leaned back in his chair with his fingertips pressed together. "Remember now, you have to act immediately."

The tape faded to static. Jill removed it from the player and turned off the TV. When she tore open the envelope, all she found was a telephone number printed on a small card. She sat for a moment, gathering herself and trying to get composed enough to make the call. With a trembling hand she reached for the phone and punched in the number. In an anticlimax, the number reached a beeper system. She punched in her own phone number and hung up. She started pacing and worrying about what to say to Raymond when he called.

Se was upset when the doorbell rang less than a minute after she had called the number. She had to get rid of whoever it was before Raymond called her back. She pulled the door open to see the tall slender woman from yesterday in nice business dress standing in front of her. "Yes?"

"Mrs. Foster, I'm Laura Weldon, Raymond sent me to bring you to his office."

Jill was stunned. Not just at the speed of this response, but that something about Laura Weldon struck her as very familiar. "I...uh...How?...When?" she stammered.

Laura held up a beeper, "He told me to wait here this morning and pick you up when you called the beeper. If you could please give me the video and the card with the beeper number, then we can go." She pointed back to a black limo parked out on the street, "If you are ready?"

"No. I mean...just give me a couple of minutes to get ready. When will I be back? I have to be at work this afternoon." Said Jill.

"Raymond has taken care of everything, He arranged for you to have the day off from work. They won't be looking for you this afternoon. Why don't you get your things and we can go. What you have on is fine, it is just an informal meeting."

Jill was wearing tight jeans and a white blouse. Her long hair was just pulled back in a long pony tail.

"OK, let me just grab my purse and we can go then." Said Jill, hoping that all of this meant that this Raymond would be willing to accept a sincere apology.

The ride into town was quiet. Jill's attempts to engage Laura in a discussion all failed. Laura simply explained that Raymond would explain everything. Jill sat back and tried to relax and enjoy the limo ride.

The driver pulled up in front of one of the largest office buildings in town. He held the door for both ladies. Laura led Jill to an elevator that required a special key to work. Inside the elevator, the button for the 16th floor was lit when they got in. The sinking feeling Jill had been nursing all day made the ride seem endless. She fretted and worried that she would not be able to satisfy Raymond with an apology and that he would end up pressing charges against her.

A beautiful young black girl sat at the receptionist station in front of them when the elevator doors opened. Laura said, "Hi Janey, this is Mrs. Foster. She is here to see Mr. Johnson."

"Sure, he's expecting her. Do you have the tape?" asked the receptionist.

"Right here."

"Alright, I just buzzed Marie, she'll take her back"

A striking woman walked up a moment later. She was very short, maybe five feet tall, very trim, with black hair and bright green eyes that were almost hypnotic to see. "Hello Mrs. Foster. I'm Marie, Mr. Johnson's assistant. Just come with me. Mr. Johnson is looking forward to seeing you.

She led Jill down the hall to a pair of oversized double doors. As she reached for the door handle, she said to Jill. "Don't worry. Raymond seems very tough, but I think he will like you. It will all be just fine."

Feeling a wave of relief run through her body, Jill smiled a thank you at her new found friend. Marie opened the door and let her in.

"Mr. Johnson, this is Jill Foster. I'll be at my desk." Said Marie as she closed the door behind Jill and left.

Raymond looked up and smiled, "Welcome Jill. It is so nice to meet you."

He walked around his desk and reached his hand out to shake Jill's hand. She couldn't help but feel a tingle of excitement when they shook. His dark black hand engulfed hers. The color contrast was startling.

He guided her to a sofa to the side of the room. "Can I get you anything? Coffee, Tea?"

"No thank you Mr. Johnson, I'm fine." Jill's voice sounded faint to herself. She felt overwhelmed by this man's presence. She felt shy and off balance.

Raymond sat on the chair next to the couch. "I'm so glad you responded to my message so quickly. I hope it means that we can resolve things between us without any distasteful unpleasantness."

"Oh. I hope so too." Said Jill, as the apology that she had been working on for the entire trip over gushing out. "I know what I did was wrong, and I want to offer you a sincere apology for what I did. I should have been more careful, and I should never have left after bumping your car like that. I want to make it right. I don't have the money to pay you to fix your car, but I can give you some every month if you would let me."

Joatster
Joatster
307 Followers