Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen's first steps into her new life.
5.5k words
4.64
37.9k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...thanks to those who've left comments – adds to the pleasure...

The First Lesson

Her Mistress laughed, pulled her shoe away from Jen's lips and walked around the kneeling girl.

"Get up" she instructed, Jen obeyed.

"Bend over my desk"

Jen's heart began to quicken, she moved forward and lowered herself across the broad stained-wood desk. Her breasts bulged outwards as they were pressed onto the writing pad. She hooked her hands over the far edge of the desk, holding on to it as though she thought she might slide off.

The desk was not quite waist high and therefore her back was arched up towards her bottom, which sat proudly, highest of all. The tiny plaid skirt was no defence for this sort of position; it simply lifted up, providing a frame for the soft, perfectly formed pillows of her backside. The suspender straps now pulled tightly across her, causing two shallow grooves across the otherwise perfect roundness.

Jen was acutely aware of the cool air caressing her arsehole. Without her knickers, and placed in this position it was a part of her body that was sensitive to being so exposed. She imagined its puckered shape, larger than life, standing proud now for all to see. The blood rushed once again to redden her face.

But her arsehole wasn't the only thing reminding her it was being exposed. Her pussy was already wet, and that wetness reached out to the fresh air, sucking the coldness in, providing sensations in direct contrast to the heat going on inside.

She sensed her new Mistress approach from behind and then gasped as a hand stroked her exposed flesh. The other woman's hand was cold where it had been holding the wine glass. Jen could detect every move it made across her upturned rear.

"Move your legs apart," Mistress instructed slapping at Jens thighs, Jen silently obeyed.

The Mistress started sliding her hand up over Jen's thigh and backside. She made a claw with her fingers so that she could scrape over the presented flesh with her nails. The sensation sent shivers speeding through Jen's system. In her mind's eye Jen pictured a cat pawing its captured mouse.

Once more Jen gasped as she felt the nails, sliding up the stockings of one leg. Up and up, across the lace tops and onto flesh. Jen couldn't believe how turned on she was, 'please touch it, please touch it!' But the nails stopped, and started again on the other leg. Scraping up the inside of her thigh. This time as they approached the very top Jen could not resist and subtly moved her crotch down to meet the rising hand. Her pussy briefly had contact, but it was immediately withdrawn, and then just as immediately a stinging slap struck her on the arse. The moan that had been forming in her throat from the contact with her pussy, exploded out as a gasp at the stinging blow.

"Fucking bitch" reproached the Mistress, "How dare you put your enjoyment above my own!"

"I'm sorry Mistress," pleaded Jen with genuine regret. It scared her when someone took issue with her, especially if they were harsh to her. "I couldn't help it."

"Well you'd better bloody learn to help it." Her Mistress grabbed something from the desk.

Jen was about to issue another plea for forgiveness when another stinging blow landed on her backside. She rocked forward on the desk. Her Mistress had used a ruler to strike her. She had felt the flesh on her backside wobble with the force.

Just as the stinging was fading to be replaced with a far more pleasant warmth, another blow landed.

"Ahhh..."

"An early lesson for you my slut," said her Mistress, followed by another strike across her bottom.

Her Mistress then reached out her hand, Jen flinched at the sensation expecting another blow but her Mistress was stroking the reddening flesh in front of her.

"Ahh feel that warmth," she commented "Lovely."

She then reached down between Jen's legs and tickled her pussy lips,

"Is that what you wanted?" She asked teasingly

"Ohhh," moaned Jen, she couldn't keep up with the rapidly changing sensations taking over her body

"My! You're a juicy one," added her Mistress as she rubbed Jen's pussy some more.

Jen couldn't stop herself moaning, she hadn't believed it was possible to be so turned on, she was completely helpless to the yearning inside her. With each manipulation from her Mistress she moved nearer and nearer to orgasm. Then without warning – SMACK – another striking blow across her bottom. This one had been low; the draft caused by the speeding ruler blew between her legs teasing her sopping pussy with cold fingers. The mixture of sensations was delightfully agonising.

"Your pleasure is mine to give," SMACK, "oohh"

"Or mine to take," SMACK, "aahh"

"If you want something, anything, you will ask me," SMACK, "mmnn!"

"If it amuses me you will beg me," SMACK

"Has this lesson been understood by you?" SMACK, "oh! Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress"

"Have you learnt from this?" SMACK "Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Very well. You are new and I have not given you instructions yet, so we will overlook this."

Jen's burning bottom wasn't feeling particularly overlooked, although Jen noticed that while the strikes themselves were very much a punishment, the after effect, the warm throbbing glow that now engulfed her, was extremely pleasant. Nothing that had happened had stopped the yearning in her crotch, if anything it had increased the production of fluids down there in her inner folds.

Suddenly she felt something slap against her pussy lips. Pat, pat, pat. Her Mistress had the ruler between her legs and was bouncing it upwards. Patting her pussy with it.

"My god, look how wet you are", Pat, pat, pat

Each tap sent vibrations to massage Jen's clit, slowly but surely. She felt them like drops of water dripping into a Japanese water toy. Each drop increasing the weight of the water, until there is a shift, the counter balance upset and the toy tips the water crashing out in a flood before springing back to be refilled again.

"You are a slut aren't you?" Pat, pat, pat.

More drops to be added, the ripples expanding, sending their sensations through Jen's cunt. "Yes Mistress" replied Jen

"Yes what?" Pat, pat, pat

"ooohh, ah, Yes Mistress, I am a slut"

"And whose slut are you?" Pat, pat, pat, the taps became harder, firmer

"oh my god, aahh, I am your slut Mistress" Pat, pat "please don't stop Mistress, ahh" pat, Pat, Pat "Oh, Mistress please..." PAT, PAT, PAT and the balance shifted, the point of no return, the water was going to come flooding out.

Jen groaned uncontrollably, grunting as the spasms shook her body in waves. She bucked against the desk until she was spent and then simply lay there, in the same position but now resting.

Her Mistress moved around the desk and now sat in the chair in front of Jen's sweat dampened face, smiling. She opened a drawer and pulled out a document. She threw it on the desk beside Jen.

"These are the instructions. Consider it a training manual. It is not necessarily complete," sweetly she added, "You may even want to make your own suggestions one day. But make sure you learn it. Learn it off by heart, you will be expected to conform and I won't like it if my slut fails."

Jen began to revive a little and raised herself from the desk, picking up the document.

"You have until the weekend," continued her Mistress, "On Saturday you will return here, to my office, ten a.m. We will see how well you have done. You may go now."

Jen went to pick up her thong that had been left on the desk.

"You can leave that. You won't need it. Page two." Her Mistress indicated the instructions.

Jen blushed, turned and left.

The Instructions

Perched on the edge of the bath, her back to the wall, Jen felt incredibly alive. It may have been to do with the glass of wine that she had already drunk, or it may have been to do with the atmosphere of ceremony that she was aware of, but it seemed to her that her senses were currently enhanced.

She felt the harsh chill of the wall on her back, but the steam rising from the water-filled tub condensed with tender warmth on her thighs. These were spread either side of the bath, her feet up. She could smell the steam mingling with the clean fragrance of the shaving foam that she had smeared across her pussy. It smelt nice. She had already removed most of her pubic hair and was preparing to perform the coup de grace on any remaining bristles. She swished the razor in the bath water and commenced carefully with the purging.

The instructions had been very clear about the importance of personal hygiene for'those who offer their service'. No body hair was allowed, not unless granted by a Mistress at least. Jen's hair was blonde and soft, and she knew that she would need to get some of that cream to dissolve her hair away to avoid stubble later, but she hadn't had time, and had been far to excited to put off following the instructions straight away.

It was easier, here in the privacy of her apartment. But she tried to enforce a sense of occasion. She knew these actions were symbolic, she knew that everything she was doing was re-affirming her decision to become the servant of her Mistress – or lack of decision not to - and that added to her excitement.

She swished the blade again and continued the operation. She went over in her mind the things she had read so far. She was of course to obey all commands from her Mistress instantly and without question. She was to ensure her skin was hairless in the right places and smooth. She was to take good care of her skin, hair and teeth. After all, these did not belong to her anymore. She was to be sure she exercised, and ate well; the way she presented herself was a reflection on her Mistress.

She swished the blade again. She could feel the wetness building inside her. My God how easy it was for her body to betray her. How easily she warmed to being submissive. To follow a set of instructions appeared to be heaven to her. Of course that was another instruction. She was not to cum without her Mistress' permission. The very knowledge of denial made her yearn to be allowed that release so much more.

Once finished she lowered herself into the hot bath water. She was worried, the shaving had still caused a slight rash, no doubt unavoidable but hopefully a hot soak would sort it out. She lay back, felt the water embrace her body, its warm arms reaching up and around her breasts. Her nipples pointing up into the cooler steam swirled air. She pushed the water creating a wave that lapped up over her breasts, swallowing her nipples in warmth before receding again exposing them once more to the cool air. She tipped her head back and moaned to the echo'y bathroom. 'That felt good!' she squeezed her legs together 'Oh, why do I make it harder for myself?'

She ran more of the instructions through her mind. Each morning she must check her email at home in case there were special instructions, in particular to do with clothes for the day. She was not to wear knickers unless specifically instructed. When sitting she was to lift her skirt so that her bare flesh came in contact with whatever she was sitting on. Although she could be discreet she was never to hide or cover herself up from anyone, if they saw, they saw.

Jen emerged from the bath grabbed a towel and dried off as she walked through to the bedroom. She had lit candles in here earlier. The lighting added to her sense of an occult rite of passage that she was undergoing. She looked at her naked body in the full-length mirror. Strange, now that her body was handed over to someone else she was able to appreciate it better, as though being a slightly more detached observer.

Finally, of course, there had been the positions. There were illustrations showing her exactly how she was to kneel, stretch, bow and contort her body on any of a number of given commands. It was time to practice these now, on the floor in front of her mirror.

Beg – She knelt on the floor pushing her breasts into the carpet, hands stretched out before her, knees shoulder width apart, bum up so that her thighs were 90 degrees to the ground, back arched. She could only imagine the view from behind.

Examine – Crab-like position, but with knees still in contact with the ground, spread wide. Head tipped back holding her up at the other end, arms tucked in under her body, elbows locked to enable her hands to support her buttocks, holding her pussy outwards, as though presenting it like an offering.

Preparation – Stood this time, arms behind her back, each hand clasping the other elbow. Arse pushed outwards with a slight bend in the waist, but shoulders back to present the breasts to the front.

Service – Virtually the same as preparation but kneeling upright.

Table – On all fours.

Surrender – Hands behind head, elbows out, legs apart... so they continued. It was a long time before she managed to take herself to bed.

The New Life

Jen had knocked at ten and been instructed to enter. It was early spring, and today was one of the first days of clear blue sunshine. It was still cold outside but the clean sunbeams cutting through the office warmed the interior. The smell of the wax stain from the desk and the leather polish on the chairs filled the room as they were heated in the greenhouse effect.

Jen stood in the shadows and looked across the sun painted furnishings to her Mistress, stood resplendent, illuminated at the window. This time her hair was worn down, it's natural waves cascading past her shoulders. A loose white shirt was tucked into a long grey skirt that was buttoned all the way down one side. The lower buttons were undone. She appeared to be wearing high black boots. Hands on hips she was observing something out of the window.

"Take your clothes off." She said without looking round.

Jen felt awkward, but obeyed. This woman had seen her naked before, but her new life hadn't been so clearly defined back then. A changing room was still a more natural place to be naked than a high-rise office. They were not the only people in the office. The door was not locked. The voice in her head reminded her that it was these very facts that made it so exciting. The unnaturalness was what stimulated the sensations.

Once Jen was standing naked another order was issued.

"Move into the middle of the room."

Jen made her way into the bright sunlight that reached into the office. There was a rug between the easy chairs and the sofa. She was sure a coffee table had been here before. She felt the suns rays begin to warm her skin. Nearer to the windows she could see some of the other buildings outside. The only ones able to overlook them were some way off, across the river. She didn't relax entirely though, she guessed people liked to have telescopes in these types of locations.

Her Mistress turned and eyed her up and down. She began to make her way over.

"Are you ready for me?" she asked

'Ah! How do I answer that?' thought Jen desperately, her face contorted in panic, 'the truth is yes, but to say that would sound defiant, but if I say no then it will sound like I haven't prepared' She cringed at her dilemma, her eyes pleading to be given a way out.

Like a striking snake a hand darted out and pinched Jen's left nipple, her Mistress squeezed and twisted. Jen had to move her body as her breast was pulled out and down. "Ahh," she gasped.

Her Mistress let go, and almost as quickly the pain faded, throbbing warmth replaced it.

Why was she so attracted to this treatment? It wasn't just the physical sensations, the contrasting feelings. It was psychological attraction too. The idea of being manipulated, exposed, controlled. That was a turn on. It was dirty, it was kinky, and yes it made her feel embarrassed. She felt humiliated, degraded and possibly inadequate. But these were just more externally imposed experiences, sensations like her throbbing nipple. What she would not have to feel, what she could relax safe in the knowledge of, was that because she was not in control, she would not be burdened with a sense of guilt.

"It would appear you are not," stated her Mistress, "Inspection."

Jen had been expecting this. She dropped to the floor, arching her back, knees spread, presenting her pussy to her Mistress. The sense of submission this position created, here and now in front of someone, in the bright sunlight of day, was very powerful. She pushed her buttocks up, displaying herself with a sense of yearning mixed with nervous anticipation. One set of lips were dry, the others were very wet.

"Mmmm, nice," commented her Mistress as she stroked her fingers around Jen's cunt. The same sentiment was echoed one thousand fold in Jen's mind.

"You have done well getting smooth." She then let her finger slide down in between the length of Jen's pussy lips.

"Oh, Slutty, slutty, slut slut." With each word she flicked her finger back and forth, up and down the inside of Jen's pussy lips. Jen could hear the wet squelching noises this caused, and knew what her Mistress' comments were referring to.

It had been Wednesday that she had succumbed to the power of her Mistress. It had been Wednesday that she had begun her new life. It was Wednesday that she had been issued the instructions. For two days she had heard nothing more from her Mistress. For two days she had waited in anticipation. Had followed all the instruction; had gone without knickers; had kept herself smooth; had lifted her skirts to sit... had not let herself cum. For two days she had been aroused from all the acts of submission, and each time had had to ease herself back down from that reverie.

Now there was the added stimulation of being in the presence of her Mistress, of being touched by her. Jen knew there was no way she was going to be able to control the juices seeping inside her.

"Preparation."

Jen had to think quickly, but stood up without too much delay. Hands behind back, bum and breasts thrust outwards. She felt a little dizzy rising so quickly from the previous position.

"My my, she's an eager one." Commented her Mistress as she moved around behind Jen.

She slapped her hard on an arse cheek, Jen rocked forward slightly with the force "You have such a perfectly shaped arse!" exclaimed her Mistress with genuine pleasure at rediscovering this fact.

She then took hold of Jen's hair, pulling the straight blond strands to the back. She gripped them, pulling Jen's head back, and then slid her hand down the length of the hair, still keeping enough grip to keep the pressure on Jen's head. When her hand reached the point where Jen's arms crossed her back the Woman gripped the arms and hair together. She pushed Jen forward.

"Walk forward"

Jen obeyed and she was led towards the windows. This was a corner office and while the windows covered one wall they also extended around part of another. Jen now moved into the aspect of both sets of windows. There were taller buildings on that side and part of Jen worried that someone over there might see. The other part pictured the image of her being led out, naked in the bright amber sunlight, presented in the equivalent of an eagle's eyrie in this urban landscape.

As she approached the glass her Mistress continued to push her forward, pressing her into the smooth surface. She gasped at the touch of the still cold glass on her sun bathed skin, her nipples hardened slightly more at the sensation, producing a now familiar dull aching that meant she desperately wanted to rub them.

Her breasts squeezed onto the smooth surface, her hips came into contact. Her Mistress then let go of her hair and arms, but placed her hand on her bottom, pushing her pelvis onto the cool flat surface. With her head now released she was able to look down, around the pressed curves of her breasts. Ten stories below in the landscaped walkways that led to the river she could see people walking, cycling, taking the dog for a walk. They seemed small, but she could see them in detail in the clear sunlight. If they looked up, would they see her presented to them like this?

12