Desert Adventure

Story Info
He takes his fiancee on a business trip to Saudi Arabia.
8.9k words
4.35
105.5k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story is a sequel to Jungle Adventure. Enjoy.

Chapter 4 – The Wedding Invitations Have Been Sent Out

"Victoria!" Greg yelled and stormed off the patio and down the road as he saw his fiancée stumble along the road, accompanied by the two local rescuers. They had given her a shirt and a pair of shoes so she wouldn't have to walk naked.

As the raven-hair beauty looked up, Greg embraced her and covered her face with kisses. He didn't seem to notice, or care about the fact, that she was only wearing the black tour guide's shirt.

"Oh, honey, I was so worried about you, where were you? Are you ok?" Victoria nodded and hugged him tightly, for the first time she realized how much he actually loved her. It now actually meant something to her.

"I'm dying for a shower" she said tiredly as they made for the house. Later, they were sitting on the patio, enjoying a cup of tea while admiring the gorgeous African sunset. Victoria had decided to put on some make up, just for Greg. She looked absolutely mesmerizing, her deep blue eyes were emphasized by the black eye liner and faint purple shade, her luscious lips glistened red and her skin was fair and perfect, glowing gold in the sunset - she'd put on a light summer dress, that just covered her braless chest and very little of her long legs.

"I don't know what happened, really," She didn't want to hurt Greg with the details of her story. "I went for a walk, then I went for a swim in the stream but I drifted down the current and finally the guide and his friend found me."

'That explains why she was naked' Greg thought, relieved, he had been pondering about that after the initial excitement. The fact that his fiancée had been seen naked by two African savages bothered him, but somewhere at the back of his mind it also excited him.

"Did they...uh...see you?"

"Don't worry, Greg, their behaviour was completely...satisfactory." She smiled and the memory of the two black cocks inside her pussy and ass made her tingle. "I think I'm starting to like Africa."

"Well don't get too comfortable, we're leaving for Saudi Arabia tomorrow, my dad phoned in, says there's some deal that needs to be signed by Sheikh Musarat." Victoria was shocked, she knew that Greg would want her to come with him when the holiday was over, but she belonged to Tan'kha now, she was quite certain he could be quite wrathful if his slave decided to just pack up and leave.

'Do not worry, my dear, our link is ever present, and not weakened by any distance.' She heard Tan'kha's voice in her head,'You will go with Greg. When I need you, I will find you. I am always watching you.'

Victoria felt reassured. If Tan'kha wished for her to go, she could only obey him.

Victoria looked out the window as the small private jet began its descent. The bright desert sand reflected the sun's light. It was dry and desolate. Sand dunes stretched out everywhere she looked. Then she saw the oasis – a beautiful patch of green in the middle of nowhere. Just looking at it, she felt refreshed. A massive white palace rose majestically in the middle of the palm forest. Golden domes sparkled at the top of tall towers, the whole place had a very fairy tale aura around it.

The only link with the outside world was a road that ran off from the palace and into the desert and joined a distant city near the horizon.

"The guy's got his own air strip... makes our helicopter pad look ordinary!" Greg smiled.

A limousine was waiting for them when the plane landed. There was also a convoy of four guards on motorcycles. All four of them looked exactly the same – armed to the teeth, wearing brown khaki military uniforms, red berets and the trademark thick Middle Eastern moustaches, which made them all look gravely serious. A guard opened the limousine door for them. The way he looked at Victoria and smirked on her way in seemed rather inappropriate but Greg didn't notice it and she was just delighted that she was being appreciated.

A man was waiting inside the car. He looked European and wore a perfectly tailored suit.

"Welcome, I hope you had a pleasant trip?" He spoke with a crystal clear British accent. "My name is Paul Hodgson and I'm Sheik Musarat's personal assistant," He introduced himself and they shook hands.

They arrived at the palace and were led in. Victoria was used to being in a posh and spoil-yourself-rotten environment but this flabbergasted even her. The palace was so clean, it almost glimmered, every little ornament and piece of art was hand-picked by a team of decorators and ridiculously overpriced, there were little fountains and plants everywhere, colourful carpets and paintings on the walls. The whole place screamed, "I'm rich and I like to indulge myself just because I can." It was a palace, after all.

"Let me show you to your room," he led them through a corridor, every meter of which was beautiful and unique and yet it fit perfectly with the rest of the palace. He pushed a large, two-wing door open to reveal their quarters – it was more luxurious than the presidential suite at any of the 5 star hotels they'd ever been to. Greg was used to being treated this way but Victoria could hardly contain her enthusiasm, and even though she didn't say a word, you could see it in her eyes.

"Right, make yourselves at home. Dinner will be served at six, when you are ready ring the bell and you will be taken to the dining room." Paul said as he retreated and closed the door behind him. He gave Victoria an odd, thoughtful look on the way out.

"I better get ready for dinner, it's 4 o'clock!" Victoria rushed towards the bathroom, where she filled the large bath up, sparing none of the exotic herbs, scents and oils that were put there for the apartment's occupants.

In a room full of security monitors, a group of six guards had gathered and were watching one of the monitors. They were all poking each other and pointing at the screen, which showed Victoria getting ready for her bath. They all gasped as she kicked off her sandals and pulled her dress straps off her shoulders then pulled it down to the floor. As she did, she bent down, not knowing that her shapely butt was now pointing directly at the hidden security camera. The guards groaned in appreciation. Victoria looked at her reflection in the large mirror. Her hands cupped her breasts and slowly traced down her stomach before hooking the band of her black silk panties and pulling them down too. The guards had a clear view of the stunning white woman's perfect figure from the back, which was turned to the camera, but also from the front, as the camera also caught the reflection in the mirror. She looked her body over for a while before easing into the warm bath. The watchmen spoke to each other in Arabic.

"He'll definitely want this one," one said.

"We can only hope... " Another replied and they all laughed.

When Victoria was done with her bath, she wrapped herself in a towel and went to the closet, delighted to see that her clothes had been unpacked for her. She gasped when she saw that it was also stacked full of any item of clothing she could think of. Under the watchful eye of the guards, she dried herself and put on the sexiest underwear she found – a black see-through thong with a matching see-through push-up bra, which made her already firm breasts look too good to be real. She also put on a garter belt and stockings. She picked a smart but not too formal gown, which hugged her breasts and showed a lot of cleavage, the slits at the sides ran very high exposing her long legs – you could almost see the band of her stockings. With make up applied, her hair done up and with matching diamond earrings and necklace she'd found in a jewellery box, Victoria looked drop dead gorgeous. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time before announcing to Greg she was ready.

They were lead by a butler to the dining room, which was an enormous hall with a table in the middle. It could easily seat at least 50 people. Soft music played in the background as they were seated near the head of the table.

After a few minutes the Sheik was led in. He was a man in his early fifties, dressed in a white robe, he moved gracefully. His dark face, grey goatee and black eyes emanated wisdom. He was accompanied by two women. On his right was a gorgeous blonde and on his left, an equally stunning oriental. Both were wearing belly dancer costumes – the veils over their faces didn't hide but rather enhanced their beautiful features. The bras were clustered with little bells as were the see-through skirts. Underneath, Victoria and Greg saw panties that did very little to conceal the women.

"Gregory, it's good to see you again," Musarat stretched out his hand to shake Greg's. "How's your father? Good?" They exchanged a few complimentary words before the Sheik turned his attention to Victoria.

"I don't believe we've met," he said as he took her hand and with a small bow pressed his lips against it.

"I have the pleasure of introducing you to my fiancée, Victoria." Greg said proudly.

"I am honoured to be in the presence of such beauty," Musarat said genuinely. In his eyes, Victoria saw that she had made quite a memorable first impression, but there was no lust or rudeness, it was only admiration and respect.

"Please, let us have some dinner, you must be starving."

Throughout the course, they were served only by women in the same belly dancer clothes. Victoria noticed that very few of them were Arabic - in fact the diversity was staggering. She saw women from all parts of the world – South America, Scandinavia, The Mediterranean, India, The Far East, and Africa. All the women were stunningly beautiful too.

"I see you're very peculiar about your personnel," Victoria said when the conversation gravitated towards the palace and her impression of it.

"Oh, they don't work for me, they are my wives," Musarat replied. "A man of my stature must always strive to have the best in every single aspect. So it is my...hobby...to, well, collect, the most beautiful women I can find. You'd fit right in." He winked at Greg, who looked uneasy but smiled anyway.

"And I'm sure that they get more than their fair share of the spoils?" Victoria tried to ignore the remark in the presence of Greg, but she was delighted.

"Indeed, there is nothing they lack. Very few women in the world are as blessed as my wives."

Once they had finished with the main course, they moved into a lounge area with lush, comfortable couches and a great view of the oasis that surrounded the palace, so they could have a cup of coffee and talk about business. Victoria went out on the balcony to keep herself busy while the men talked.

"Now, look Gregory, your father and I have been friends and business partners for over 30 years now, I love him like a brother, but this contract just isn't worth my time."

"But the contract is very important to him. His reputation could be on the line here!" The Sheik put his hands together and rested his chin on them as if deep in thought.

"I'd like to help but too much money is involved here, I can't just throw it away, not even for your father."

Greg was wondering why Musarat was so reluctant, he didn't know much about the contract, he was just there on behalf of his father, just to get the signature and get the paperwork done, but from what he knew, Musarat could only benefit from signing.

"But as far as I know..." Greg started.

"Look, friendship is friendship and business is business, I don't like to cross the line, so I'm afraid I can't sign that contract, not even for a friend," Musarat interrupted.

Greg became increasingly worried. He was the heir of his father's fortune but on more than one occasion, his father had expressed his concern that Greg didn't have what it takes to continue the family business and that he was actively looking for a more suitable successor.

There had been one or two occasions in the past that Greg lost his father contracts but nothing as major as this would be, if it didn't go through. He was almost certain that he would not inherit the business if this didn't go smoothly.

"It's not your fault of course. It's just that the conditions are such." The Sheik carried on. He sensed the desperation begin to take root in his young friend's heart.

"Look, this is very important. It's actually more important to me than to my father. I have to get the contract signed," Greg pleaded.

"I'm so sorry, I just can't agree to the terms."

"Well name your terms, then. I'll do anything to get the contract."

"I don't know I'd like to help out, but..."

"Please, I'm begging you, do this as a personal favour to me, rest assured I'll repay you one day."

Musarat smirked mischievously at Greg's distressful appeals, "Well I guess we could re-examine the situation and come up with a solution if..."

"Anything, just name it!" Greg sensed he was starting to turn the tables. Little did he know.

Musarat took a long pause and stared right into his American partner's beseeching eyes. Finally he spoke.

"OK, I want Victoria," the dark man said, matter of factly, and looked through the sliding door onto the balcony, where Victoria was enjoying the early evening scenery.

"Excuse me?" Greg was convinced he hadn't heard correctly.

"She would be a worthy addition to my Harem. Give her to me and you can have your contract."

"You're talking about my fiancée here." Greg protested, agitated by the man's boldness.

"Greg, dear boy, do you realize that that is meaningless. A woman like that doesn't love a man like you. All you are to her is a means to an end. She is in love with your money, your power not your personality. You think you love her but that is your weakness, you are in a position to choose amongst so many, why limit yourself? Give her to me, here she will get everything that she wants and needs without having to pretend and you will be free and unbound," Musarat paused. "But, it's up to you, I've named my price, the decision is for you to make. How badly do you want the contract?"

Greg hated himself for even considering the proposition. Admittedly, what Musarat had said was something that he thought about quite often. He never quite managed to shake off the feeling that every woman he'd ever been involved with was after his money. He looked at Victoria through the glass door and tried to decide on the spot whether she was worth his father's fortune. What if she left him when he didn't get the money she thought she was marrying him for? Then he'd be poor and alone.

He continued the inner struggle as Musarat opened the sliding door and called Victoria in.

"My dear, would you mind joining us?"

Victoria stepped inside to see Musarat looking oddly at her and Greg, deep in thought.

"I called you in here because, I made a proposition to Greg and he seems unable to make up his mind. Perhaps you could help?"

"Sure, anything I can do." She nodded.

"Now, you're a very beautiful woman indeed, any man would succumb to your splendour," he put his palm on Victoria's pretty face, she smiled and looked away shyly, mumbling a barely audible thank you. She was starting to get weak at the knees. Under Tan'kha's spell, she had become unable to resist any man that showed interest in her. Her loyalty for Greg dwindled under the spell the African mystic had put on her, and now the desire to show her appreciation to Musarat grew stronger than the desire to not hurt her fiancée.

Greg was surprised at her reaction. He had expected her to violently reject the Arab as she did with anyone who flirted with her. Instead she seemed to enjoy Musarat's compliments.

"The proposition I made to Greg was that he allow you to become my wife in exchange for a contract he desperately needs."

Victoria hesitated. She was flattered more than she would've liked Greg to know. Though she had to admit to herself - it was a proposition she would've considered anyway, even if she hadn't been transformed by the African witch-doctor.

"Look, if you love him, you'll do this for him, and if you're only marrying him for his money, well..." Musarat didn't finish his sentence, he only spread his arms and looked around the luxurious lounge room – the point was obvious.

Greg looked at her questioningly. He had given up and left the choice to her, assuming she'd refuse. But to her it seemed that Greg was uninterested in fighting for her, while the Sheik was becoming more insistent that she should stay with him, plus there was the excuse that she was doing it for him...

She leaned into Musarat and their lips locked into a passionate open-mouth kiss.

Greg shot up in his seat.

"What the hell are you doing?" His voice rose, seeing his fiancée in the Sheik's arms.

Victoria broke the kiss and looked at him apologetically, "I'm sorry. I'm doing it for you," she said unconvincingly.

The young man laughed scornfully. He was furious.

"OK, Musarat, you win, now I want my contract and you can keep the whore."

"The contract's already been signed and it's on the desk in your study." The Arab grinned triumphantly as Greg realized the sneaky bastard never intended to refuse to contract, it was all a ploy to steal Victoria from him.

"I'm getting the fuck out of here." Greg stormed out, leaving the two behind.

"I've only done you a favour and opened your eyes," Musarat's final remark flew into the slamming door, unheard by the outraged Greg.

Chapter 5 – A Hot Welcome

Musarat pressed a button and a minute later the blonde girl that Victoria had seen briefly at the beginning of dinner walked into the room.

"Melanie, I'd like you to say hello to Victoria, she'll be living with us from now on," the Sheik said.

"It's a pleasure," the girl said with an American accent, she gave Victoria a gentle hug around the waist and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm sure you'll like it here. We all do," she flashed a charming smile. Her green eyes were warm and welcoming.

Melanie's arm stayed around Victoria's waist. Her other hand traced her stomach.

"I like your dress, it's very sexy."

Victoria felt a bit uncomfortable with the other girl's hands touching her more than casually. She stiffened when Melanie's hand reached up and cupped her breast, squeezing it lightly. About to object, she met Musarat's eyes and read his approval. She eased up, knowing she was making him happy, and accepted Mel's kiss, their lips met, tongues entwined.

Mel ensured that the Sheik could see their tongues wrestling in between their mouths. Victoria felt her dress get unzipped and then pulled down to the floor. Mel broke the kiss and knelt in front of Victoria, her head right next to her pussy. She kissed the inside of the black-haired girl's thighs, sending a shiver down her spine. Her fingers lightly touched Victoria's clit through the thin panties, gently teasing the newest addition to Musarat's harem.

"OK, get on the couch. Show us your ass!" Melanie commanded in a stern voice, pointing to a couch in the middle of the room. Accustomed to obeying orders by now, Victoria leaned over the back of the couch, her knees spread on the seat, the blonde girl and the Sheik took in the magnificent view of Victoria's suspenders tight over her ass cheeks and the thin string of her thong disappearing into her crack then reappearing over on the other side, where her slit was clearly visible through the almost transparent black fabric.

"That's a good girl," Mel said as she sat next to Victoria. With a loud pop, her open hand landed on Victoria's ass cheek. She jumped up as her cheek started turning pink. Once again Mel brought down her hand, this time striking the other cheek.

"Ow!" This time Victoria shrieked, but the stinging wasn't really unpleasant. Mel massaged Victoria's ass, both clearly enjoying the spanking. After a few more slaps, in a sudden burst of strength, Melanie yanked the thong and tore it into two pieces. It fell to the floor.