Desert Desire

Story Info
Lady's lusty experiences with her newfound sexuality.
3.4k words
4.06
31.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpchic
Scorpchic
6 Followers

An Anasazi village carved into a steep red rock canyon, below a dusty and arid mesa, lay hidden away from the rest of the world. The village housed a small collection of families, all of which were known for their individual contributions. One such family had only one daughter, A 19-year old named Lomamana, which in Anasazi means, "the beautiful one." Her elders saw in her the beauty of the land. Her eyes were the darkest brown of the quenched soil after the summer rains. Her thick, jet-black hair never failed to lead down her bronzed body. While most of the girls in her tribe were weavers and gatherers, and as such, had no musculature, Lomamana had knotted, dense muscles along her lean limbs from learning to hunt and carry heavy game back to the dwellings as her family had done for generations. She had the gift of animal communication and used her ability to track any warm-blooded creature with the greatest of ease.

As the hunt began that spring, Lomamana took off toward her most prized observation area atop the canyon her tribal family resided in. The climb up the rocky cliff posed no challenge for her tiny, agile feet and strong arms. As she pulled herself up the last little way, she felt her back muscles burn with intensity and smiled at the knowledge of her hard work once again getting to her prized hunting grounds.

She wore no clothing except a loin-cloth type sling over her genital area. For her, the hunt was always her time to enjoy being what she could not be at home: A woman enjoying her natural body in her natural environment. In the winter season, her body would ache to once again to be free of the binding leather that kept her skin from the warm sun and cool breezes. She had with her a leather container of arrows which slung over her torso, running between her breasts, and hung down her tanned, cat-like back. Her hand-carved bow was always in her hand, ready to be of use. Her dense, onyx hair was braided and bound with a leather strap. She stopped and looked up toward the sun, running her hands over the skin on her arms and chest, enjoying her freedom.

Lomamana had felt a sexual urge within her body the minute the hunt began for the last two years. Something about the wilderness, beaded sweat and male energy all around her caused her to weaken and feel more sensual than ever. This time was no different. As she walked, she felt even more desirous of pleasure than she usually had in the past. The softened leather cloth rubbed lightly over the hair of her labia and her body temperature began to rise steeply. Atop the mesa, she felt secure enough to do as she pleased and finding a solitary place sounded more and more promising.

She found a small, cool cave the tribe used to store seeds and nuts in. Her body became more excited as she climbed in and sat in the corner, realizing she was alone and had the ability to touch herself without the leering eyes of the tribe. She remembered something from a few days ago which had tapped her sexual curiosity and was now causing an uproar of possibilities in her lower body. The memory unfolded in her head as she laid her back against the cool red rock wall...

The men of the tribe had left to visit a village in a distant land to trade goods and the women had been left behind to tend the dwelling. Lomamana had finished helping repair the new shade house and was walking back to her family's den when she heard an unusual moaning noise coming from a nearby room. She followed the sounds to a far corner den and found Manika, a woman of the tribe, lying upon the dusty floor with her clothing removed and her legs spread apart.

Her hands were wandering over her labia and her face contorted with anguish and then pleasure in rhythm with her moans. Lomamana sat in the corner hypnotized by the sounds and quickening movements of the woman on the floor. She watched carefully as Manika's back arched and her chest heaved with heavy breaths and then, suddenly, her whole body seemed to stiffen and clench. She let out a stifled cry which Lomamana could not identify as pain or pleasure. A smile passed over Manika's lips and her legs fell to the side and she closed her eyes. Lomamana had crept out unseen as Manika lay there still slightly writhing and gasping....

Now Lomamana realized what Manika had desired. As she remembered that afternoon in the den with Manika, she had slowly let her legs drift apart. With full knowledge that she was alone to discover her body, her hands made their way down over her tanned stomach and to the leather cloth covering her ever-heating groin. Her fingers lightly ran over the leather and teased the delicate skin under the thin cloth, making her nerves jump. She slowly removed the loin cloth and revelled in the feeling of the cool air against her skin.

A breeze rolled over her body and made her aware that there was moisture between her legs. Lomamana's long fingers found the top of her mons and traveled downward spreading her labia outward to expose her delicate insides to the wind whipping through the cave. Her breath quickened as she once again felt the rush of cool air over the fluids coating her inner lips. Never having had the chance to discover her body before, she was fascinated with the complexity of her unfolding sexuality. Lomamana moaned ever so slightly as her fingers dipped into her vaginal opening and when her fingers ran back up her labia and brushed her clitoris, she found she couldn't breathe.

Getting more excited with her new found pleasure, she slid one finger back down over her clitoris and then down into her opening. Lomamana groaned in happiness and laid back on the cool rock wall as she repeated the stroke several times. The walls began to moan as Lomamana allowed her fingers to move faster and faster over her swelling labia. She discovered her body was getting warmer and sweat began to build up over her face, chest and stomach. Waves of desire flooded over her body and she began to pant as her whole hand was rubbing over her clitoris and labia.

She had eventually laid back on the floor and let her legs spread fully open as her hands moved with heightened intensity and pressure. Her body was a sight to behold as she lay giving in to her animal passions. Lomamana's breasts moved back and forth with her pelvic thrusts and her knotted leg muscles were only more impressively tight. She felt the pain of need and the pleasure of touch. As she began to push over her clitoris a little harder, she felt her groin begin to tighten and her opening deeply wanted to clutch around something.

She pushed one finger and then two into her greedy, slippery opening and kept rubbing with her other hand. The pleasure increased to magnificent waves over her lower body. Lomamana let out a cry of submission as her body tightened and lapsed with a pleasure beyond her imagination. Her mind went numb as her body released its tension and splayed on the floor. She fell asleep with the gentle breeze blanketing her in the tiny cave.

The second day of the hunt dawned with optimistic potential for Lomamana. Her body and mind felt alive as she hiked over the sandy terrain of the mesa in search of game. As she finally approached her hunting grounds, she got down on the ground and covered herself with dirt to hide her scent from the deer and elk. Crawling on all fours, hidden behind sage brush and juniper trees, she headed up a steep ridge toward a rather small, flattened peak. The wind was in her favor this morning as it blew in her face and allowed her to sniff the air in search of animals. Last night, in the cave, she had dreamed there would be a large buck on the flat peak. Her heart raced as she neared the top and glanced over the top of the ridge. As surely as her dreams had projected, there was a massive buck atop the peak. He was standing with grace and strength while the wind blew scents of afar into his flared nostrils. Lomamana sat below the top of the flattened peak on a ledge and prepared her bow and arrow. Her body was fatigued and streaked with sweat. She would have to carry the buck's limp body all the way back to the dwelling and she realized this buck would be the largest game she had ever hunted.

As she began crawling over the edge and onto the flattened peak, her body sensed a rhythm, a vibration of another being. She could not describe what she felt. Her muscles felt more tense and her mind keener than before. Strangely, she felt a masculine presence. It could have been the buck, but the presence made her loins start on fire again, as they had yesterday in the cave. It couldn't be the buck; it had to be someone close by.

Her mind returned to the task at hand as the buck seemed to sense he might be in danger and perked his head and ears up. Lomamana slowly got up from her position on hands and knees. She got up on both feet in a squatting position behind a sagebrush bush and took a deep breath. Her plan was to launch from her current squat into a standing position and fire the arrow. She breathed in and gathered her strength as she pulled her arrow back in the bow and stood quickly.

As she stood and began to fire, a man stood up behind another sagebrush bush not 7 feet from her with an extended bow and arrow aimed at the same buck. She launched her arrow at the same time she saw the man out of the corner of her eye. At the same time, the man saw Lomamana and lost his ground, as well as control of his weapon. The arrow flew from his bow and sped through the air in Lomamana's direction. He cried out as Lomamana screamed and twisted her body back to miss the speeding arrow. She let out a cry of intense pain as the passing arrow sliced her left shoulder wide open.

Lomamana fell to the ground on her knees and held her bleeding shoulder. She looked over toward the buck and saw its body strewn along the ground with her arrow in its heart region. A great pain rose in her arm and she wrenched her face in pain as she looked up toward the man near her. His face was confused and yet, equally concerned. He took a step forward in what seemed to be an effort to help her, but then stopped and with hesitation and confusion, turned around. He reached down to obtain his bow and looked over his shoulder to see her face as he tried to walk away. She studied the strong bones and muscles of his masculine body. He was impressively different than the men she knew back at the community. Lomamana wanted to know who he was and where he had traveled from. He held his gaze at her for what seemed eternity. His eyes made her forget her pain for a moment and she desperately felt a need to have him stay. He threw one more concerned glance in her direction and began running quickly toward the edge of the peak and disappeared.

Lomamana removed her loin cloth and wrapped it around her wound. In pain and hungry, Lomamana walked over to the buck and hoisted it up onto her shoulder. If she could just carry it down the ridge onto flat ground, she could make a type of hauling sled to pull the buck on. She stumbled and veered as her tired body carried the animal down the steep ridge. To keep her mind off the pain and problems, she thought of the man on the ridge. His dark brown eyes were burned into her memory. His musculature and dark skin stood out in the bright afternoon sunlight. She couldn't forget his long, black hair which blew around and over his face. Lomamana desperately wanted to attend to the warmth and need between her legs, but forced herself to get down the ridge and get home before expending any unnecessary energy. Her mind drifted in and out the whole time she journeyed home. She wondered who he was and if she'd ever see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For two years, the sun rose and set over the canyon. Lomamana honed her hunting and tracking skills to perfection and surpassed many men in the tribe. When the spring came and the hunt was beginning, she began preparing for her journey. While gathering arrows, she reached her right hand up and over the scar on her left shoulder. A gashed scar had remained upon her skin and she grimaced as she touched it. There were days she still thought of the male hunter who had given her the wound. While he had inflicted pain, he had also implanted desirous thoughts in Lomamana's mind.

As the years had passed, she had also become more comfortable with her highly sexual nature as she tested out her desires with other males and females in the village. While never actually deciding to go all the way, she learned the alluring nature of touch and the drive of curiosity. She used her sexual experiences to imagine more fulfilling fantasies of herself and the anonymous male whom she had seen two years ago.

Carrying her bow and sack of arrows, Lomamana headed off up the side of the canyon. The climb up and out was as strenuous as always, but rewarding in the physical effort she exerted. Sweat rolled down her face and chest as she reached the top of the canyon. Walking slowly over the sand and between the sage bushes, she began removing her restrictive clothing, piece by piece. First, she took off her jewelry and placed it in her satchel. Then she gratifyingly removed her leather wrap top and exposed her supple chest to the sun and it's warming rays. Her loin cloth remained, as well as her leather moccasins. As she slung her bow over her head and rested the strap between her stiff, firm breasts, she began getting excited about her journey yet again.

The true freedom grew within her as it always did at the beginning of the hunt. The loin cloth teased her genitalia and made it almost unbearable to keep it on. As she walked toward her steep ridge hunting grounds, moisture had begun running down her legs and the desert wind blew over the wetness and inflamed her body even more. She began to realize that her inner desires were becoming overwhelming and she could barely walk in a straight line. Her head swam with potential as to the many ways she could gratify herself and every passing cave made her groin swell and pulse.

She walked on, hoping to perhaps see how long she could go without succumbing to her growing needs. At the base of the ridge, she began to smell a distinct, masculine presence as she had two years ago. Her loins began to go weak as she hoped the anonymous male was around, watching her . . . wanting her. She climbed the ridge slowly, trying to hold onto all the strength she had left. Lomamana clutched the ridge tightly with her hands as she had to spread her legs apart to reach a nearby foothold and the wind rolled over her moist opening. Weakness was invading all of her limbs and pushing to the top seemed more daunting than ever.

Finally reaching the top of the ridge, her body rested on the red sand as she searched the air with her nose for a sign of any living creature. She was pleased to smell what she recognized as a male animal, somewhere close to her. After resting her weary body, Lomamana pulled herself onto all fours and began crawling on all four limbs toward the now faint scent. Her back glistened with sweat and seemed as muscular and cat-like as the cougars who roamed the cliffs around her village. Focusing on getting closer to her hunt, she was unaware that someone was stalking her from behind, tracking her own strong scent. Her loin cloth fell just barely over half her genitalia, exposing her dripping entrance and swelled clitoris. Her firm ass was pushed upward and as she crept forward, spreading her legs to propel herself, the under swell of her breasts swayed.

Lomamana heard the snap of a twig behind her and just before she could turn to see, someone had grabbed her hips and began running a finger over her genitalia. She twisted her body around to see who was there and gasped when she saw the face of the male whom she had seen two years ago. He saw her face and realized who she was. Lomamana, struggling, had freed herself and began running across the ridge. The man chased after her and she found herself slowing her speed as she thought of how good his touch had felt and how much she had dreamed of having him before anyone else.

In her run across the ridge, she began to enjoy the feeling of being chased. As she got to one edge of the steep ridge, she began running up the flattening slope and as she neared the top, she lost her footing. She turned slightly to see the mysterious male closing in. She attempted to gain footing again, but as she started off, he grabbed her hips again. Lomamana's body began wanting whatever her pursuer had to offer. Her breathing quickened and her blood pumped through her veins. He kept a grip on her hips and separated her legs as he arched over her and bit her back, then her neck. Reaching around her hips with his massive arms, she moaned as his hands wandered over her labia and clitoris, working up even more moisture than before.

She quickly realized his haste and in turn, recognized her own and spread her legs further apart and stuck her ass out, displaying her opening to his growing member. He ran his hands down her arched back and then guided his head into her opening a little. Grasping her hips firmly, he thrust into her vagina, slamming against her ass. Lomamana's entrance tightened in desire and then she let out a wail of pleasure as her stretched opening began to tingle. He began thrusting in a steady rhythm and Lomamana found herself barely breathing as her moans echoed the timed thrusts of his thick penis. He drove faster and faster into her slippery opening, causing her mind to go numb. He moaned as her opening tightened and the ridge of his head rubbed over the ridges inside her.

Dripping with sweat and pressing need, they both strained to reach a much desired climax. Lomamana felt the rhythmic, hasty pounding against her clitoris and lips and screamed as her orgasm took over, much to her own surprise. His climax soon crept up and caused him to clutch her hips and grab her shoulder in writhing pleasure. Lomamana felt his fingertips dig deeply into her soft skin and then release slowly as he returned to consciousness. He slid out of her body and then watched as she sat down slowly and faced him.

Their two strong bodies were covered in patches of sweaty sheen and red dust. Lomamana realized she was being looked over. She knew he noticed the scar on her left shoulder. He stared at the scar and then stared into her eyes. After gazing over her face and body, he did as he had done two years ago and without a word, ran over the edge of the ridge and disappeared. Lomamana felt strangely fulfilled and excited over her new sexual endeavor. As her breathing returned to a normal pace, she realized she was dripping with moisture and sweat. Her body felt invigorated. She knew somehow in the hunting seasons to come they would see much more of each other. Wanting to stay and relish in her heightened ecstasy, but needing to continue onward, she turned her thoughts to the hunt and wandered onto the ridge in pursuit of game.

Scorpchic
Scorpchic
6 Followers