Desert Flower

Story Info
Jasmine longs for Aladdin, but settles for guard.
1.4k words
4.08
74.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine lay on the silk sheets of her bed...bored out of her damn mind. Aladdin had been gone for almost 2 weeks now, and she was starting to ache, and not just from bordem. Aladdin always had something fun for them to do, from pulling pranks on the palace guards, to going down to the marketplace incognito. And nights with Aladdin were never boring. His cock was always ready to go and he never passed up a chance for a late night snack on the Princess's perfect pussy. All these thoughts about Aladdin not only made his absence more painful to Jasmine, but also precipitated sweet morning dew to form on her desert flower.

Jasmine got up and stretched, letting her silky sheets cascade off her naked body. It had been so long time since anyone touched her. The early morning desert sun danced in through the satin curtains and painted streaks of light across her smooth olive-colored skin. She ran her hands around her perky tits and pinched her delicate nipples. Down to her stomach she went, and then lower still to her engorged clit. She teased her clit with her finger, making slow circles around it, never actually touching it. The throbbing in her royal cunt increased and Jasmine's breathing became heavy. But she pulled back reluctantly. She wanted to enjoy this.

She knew that the palace guards envied Aladdin because he got to fuck the Sultan's radiant daughter. They envied him even more since Jasmine was a terrible flirt. One of her most beloved pastimes was to dress up in her sexiest outfit and parade around in front of all the guards, whipping them up into a sexual frenzy. Not to mention that it got her extremely hot as well. She couldn't remember how many times she had ambushed Aladdin in the palace halls, or lured him away from a diplomatic meeting to suck him off or fuck him senseless. Oh, that was another thing the guards were envious of...her amazing cocksucking skills. All the guards knew how good she was, because before Aladdin came along, Jasmine would regularly take random guards up to her quarters and vigorously suck their cocks. She loved doing it, and few lucky ones would get to fuck her afterwards. But Aladdin's appearance had ceased her sluttly activity, but the guards were going to get a reward today. A knock at her entrance snapped Jasmine back from her sexual reverie. It was a servant carrying fruit for the Princess, but she sent him off. She wasn't hungry for fruit; she had one thing on her mind...cock.

Jasmine pulled on one of her most revealing outfits. The soft material bond her perky tits together, and barely covered her ass and pussy. She set out on her prowl. As she walked though the palace she could feel the guards eyes tracing the curves of her body, following her bouncing breasts as she swayed down the hall. They knew something was up, Jasmine hadn't worn anything like that since back before Aladdin showed up, her so called "slut days". She passed many acceptable candidates, but none that caught her eye. None of them could measure up to Aladdin. After circling the palace twice she got fed up. She was even hotter and wetter now, so she decided to cut to the chance. She walked up to the nearest guard, swaying her hips from side to side.

"Excuse me guard, could you help me with something?” she said batting her eyelids.

"What is it Princess?” the guard said, anxiously eyeing her cleavage.

"A snake has gotten into my room. I was wondering if you could get rid it for me?” asked Jasmine innocently.

"Certainly Princess. Lead the way."

He had a knowing grin on his face. Jasmine smiled sweetly and spun around on her heels. She lead the guard back to her quarters, making sure to swing her ass as much as she could. When they finally made it back to the room, the guard already had a raging hard on, which he tried to cover up using his miniscule loin cloth.

"Just show me where the snake is Princess, and I'll get rid of it for you", said the guard.

Jasmine started looking around the room for the imaginary snake, making sure to bend over as much as possible to give the guard a clear view of her perfect pear-shaped ass.

"Where could that snake has gotten too?", Jasmine asked herself out loud?

The guard has a wide grin on his face now; he was looking forward to this. Jasmine straightened up and sauntered over to the guard. Her eyes dropped to the bulge between his legs.

"I think I found the snake.” said Jasmine with a smirk as she dropped to her knees.

The guard unsheathed his sword and dropped it on the ground with a clatter as the little Princess whore stripped off his loin cloth. His cock sprang up and greeted the horny monarch with a light smack on the cheek. His cock was shorter than Aladdin's, only about 7 inches, but much thicker. Jasmine wasn't sure if she could get her mouth around such a cock. There was only one way to find out.

Precum was already oozing out of the guard's cock. Jasmine grasped it with both hands and licked the precum off, making sure to swirl her tongue around his throbbing cockhead. The guard moaned in approval. Her right hand gripped the base of his cock and squeezed while the left hand dropped to cup one of his massive balls. Jasmine then started working her mouth around the guard's engorged dick. It turns out it did fit, but only just. Jasmine slowly began sucking his cock, bobbing her head up and down, only getting the head of the cock and a little below it into her mouth before retracting. Her left hand was tickling and rubbing the guard's balls, adding extra pleasure.

Jasmine starting picking up the pace, moving her head faster and faster along the guard's shaft. His cock was getting soaked in her saliva, and Jasmine's pussy was getting soaked with her juices. The guard was grunting now and thrusting his hips, trying to get more of his manhood into the Princess's mouth. Jasmine complied by slamming her mouth all the way down the guard's cock, and all the way back up in one swift fluid motion. The guard seemed to like this so Jasmine did it again, but this time she took to the cock out of her mouth and moved her right hand up from the base. She starting furiously jerking the guard off, her hand becoming a blur along the length of the shaft. Jasmine looked up at the guard.

"I want you to cum in my mouth.", said Jasmine bluntly. "Then I want you to fuck me."

The guard just nodded, leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Jasmine went back to work on his cock, sucking and licking like the pro she was. Before long the guard was on the brink of cumming. With one final deep throat the guard's cock burst forth in a turret of cum, filling Jasmine's mouth. Some of it trickled out and down her chin splashing on her tits. Jasmine withdrew from his cock with a 'smack' of her lips and collected the remaining cum with her fingers. Before she could even suck them dry, the guard effortlessly picked her up and threw her on the bed. Jasmine spread her legs invitingly. The guard wasted no time and grabbed each leg with his hand and prepared to enter her tight pussy.

He teased her clit with his massive cockhead, making the Princess whimper with pleasure. With one thrust of his cock, he filled Jasmine's pussy with his mighty cock. It didn't take long before Jasmine started bucking her hips towards the guard, as her body shook with a powerful orgasm.

The guard withdrew and wiped his dick clean on his loin cloth, picked up his sword, and left without saying a word. Jasmine just lay there with her eyes closed, her body tingling from the orgasm, her skin crawling. She felt better now that she had had a cock in her mouth and pussy, a void had been filled. She still couldn't wait for Aladdin to come home, but now the waiting was a lot less torturous.

A sly smile crept onto the Jasmine's face. Her horny little mind was already cooking up something else. Aladdin could take his time getting home, she was going to enjoy herself.