Desert Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

"You too?"

On the ride back to the ranch, we both were reticent but I was dying to know what happened between her and Ray.

"Did ya like Curt?" she asked abruptly.

"I'm sorry Sam, I'm just not into him...he was nice and all..."

"Yeah, I know what ya mean...Ray's a hunk but..." her voice trailed off.

The hour was late and we hurriedly got ready for bed. We had to be at the stable by seven am for the morning chores. I was done first and lay on my side with a hand propping up my chin watching Samantha.

The girl was beyond sexy with a tall lean, muscular body that wowed me to my core. When Samantha was down to her bra and panties my pussy twitched. Still high from the pot, I couldn't avoid verbalizing my feelings.

"Ya know Sam...you've got a great body," I gushed.

Samantha blushed from my comment, removed her bra and thrust her chest proudly outward.

"I dunno Mel...my tits are kinda small," she lamented, and pushed them together for a show of cleavage.

"Ya know what they say?"

"What do they say?" she asked, looking down at her hardening nipples.

"Anything over a mouthful is wasted," I stated.

"Am I even a mouthful?"

"Oh yeah!" I crowed.

The marijuana induced high had made us both loose as a goose. Suddenly, an overpowering sexual tension pulsed in the dimly light room. Samantha made no attempt to cover up and sat on the side of my bunk gazing at me with a smoldering expression.

My curiosity about girl sex was totally peaked. I wanted it, especially with Samantha. I sat up hugging my knees, nervous about my feelings, my craving for the lovely cowgirl. I gazed into her deep blue eyes.

"I want you Sam," the words tumbled from my mouth. Samantha took me in her arms and kissed me with soul searching passion. Nothing in my young life had prepared me for such an intense moment and I kissed back with equal ardor. Her lips were so soft, so extraordinarily supple, imparting the right amount of pressure.

Samantha's tongue wiggled past my lips and caressed mine in an erotic French kissing dance. We made out for a very long time. Eventually, we stopped for a breather, both panting in short gasps.

"Do you want me Sam?" I asked, searching her face for the truth.

"Silly question..." she answered, and kissed me hard driving her silky tongue into my mouth.

I never wanted to let go of Samantha, my heart beating furiously with intense emotion. My hands were all over her body, settling on her very firm breasts, squeezing, cupping, thumbing the tight pink nipples.

An enormous craving to suckle her tits consumed me and I lowered my mouth to a turgid nub. My first time suckling another girls bosom and I'm hooked for life. The sensation of the stiff protuberance between my lips thrilled me like nothing I'd experienced before. I gently squeezed and fondled Samantha's very firm mounds as my raspy tongue raked the sensitive ends.

"Oh Mel...oh...oh..." she moaned, and held my head very tenderly.

I dropped a hand into Samantha's panties and traced a finger along her moist crease. Hmm, the girls wet, I mused. A quick approving gasp from her let me know I was on the right track,

"Oh yeah..."

I loved the sensation of the dewy flesh as my fingers stroked her sex. Samantha slumped against me and my lips lost contact with her nipple.

"Oh god...it feels soo good Mel..." she groaned.

While Samantha panted in my arms, I played with her wet pussy, digits sliding up and down, poking at her soaked hole. Her intoxicating scent rose to my nostrils and I breathed in the heady aroma. The effect on my libido surprised me, I wanted to lick her and taste her juices. I brought the soaked digits up to my mouth and licked the sticky fluid. A sweet/sour flavor invaded my taste buds and the craving for more, lots more overwhelmed me.

Quickly, I descended for my first ever pussy meal. Grasping Samantha's incredibly firm buns, I swabbed her glistening crease until drops of moisture gathered on my lips and tongue. The tangy pungency of her secretions delighted me and I lashed her pink slice, collecting the creamy ambrosia in my mouth then letting it slowly seep into my throat. I was in sexual heaven.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh..." she groaned, and flung her head back, rocking it from side to side as I devoured her.

I drilled my tongue through her luscious crease, gently sucking until I found her stiff clitty. The "little man in the boat" protruded and I employed a basting and flick method that had Samantha gasping.

"Of God...oh Mel...oh...it feels incredible..." she wailed.

Samantha's long lean body undulated, riding my lips and mouth sealed over her drenched sex. When I switched to quick butterfly licks and swipes, my lovely cowgirl howled her approval.

"Oh Mel...don't stop...I'm gonna cum..."

All at once, Samantha's body erupted in motion. She grasped my head and mashed it against her swampy vagina, panting in huge gasps. I strummed her clit like a banjo virtuoso, swallowing girl cum as it dribbled into my gaping maw.

Can't say for sure how long Samantha's orgasm lasted. I looked up for her reaction only to find her eyes riveted on me, her chest rising and falling rapidly, nipples erect.

When I detached my numb lips from her sex, I gawked at her sodden pink box yawing wide open, curly blonde pubes matted with fluids. "Mel, that was...amazing!" she crowed.

Samantha pulled me up and embraced me very tenderly, kissing my wet face.

"Now it's yer turn..." she cooed sexily.

Samantha eyed my tits hungrily. I've always been proud of my breasts, a full "B" cup with long baby pacifier type nipples. My horny cowgirl wasted no time and started sucking like a starving newborn. Strong jolts of electricity pulsed into my box.

"Ugh...ugh...oh...oh...ugh..." I sounded like an oversexed cave girl

Momentarily Samantha stopped, pulled back and gazed admiringly at my boobs. The straining stubs covered with her spittle protruded mightily. She leaned back in, brought her hands up under each tit, gently squeezing and proceeded to flick her tongue over the swollen ends. The girl was insatiable.

"Oh my God..." I moaned lustily.

Samantha commenced to sucking again and I thrust a finger than two into my vagina. I was very close to cumming when she stopped.

Watching Samantha's head descend to my soggy sex was a dream come true. My dark muff must have been pleasing to her as she nuzzled me with her nose. Her long fingers separated my outer lips and I had an overwhelming sensation that my pussy was leaking a lot of juice

"Wow, Mel yer soo wet..." she cooed.

Several short licks turned into long deep ones and I moaned from the exquisite sensation. Having a girl eat me, a beautiful girl at that was the ultimate. My body completely surrendered to the intense pleasure that throbbed inside me.

"Oh...oh...eat me Sam...eat my pussy...I growled.

As she tightly held my butt, Samantha's tongue went into overdrive, sluicing through my gash with determination. The girl was a natural born pussy licker, slurping and sucking, sending me to a realm of pleasure I never knew existed.

An unbelievable surge of sensation sizzled inside of me, growing bigger and bigger until I thought I would burst. My hands tightly grasped the bed sheets when the tidal wave broke and an orgasm of epic size consumed me. I ground my heaving vagina against Samantha's mouth as fireworks exploded in my head and I literally saw stars. It was that intense.

When the last vestiges of my cum ebbed, I embraced Samantha with exquisite tenderness and gazed into her deep blue eyes.

"Thank you, Sam..." I uttered appreciatively.

"Why are you thanking me?" she asked quietly.

"...because I wanted you..." I stopped momentarily because I couldn't find the right words but just as quickly they popped into my head.

"I wanted to make love to you..."

My beautiful cowgirl kissed me as I ran my hands over her sexy body. Although she lived in an arid environment her skin was so smooth and velvety soft. The gift that youth imparts to most young women.

"I have a confession to make..." she said coyly.

Samantha's sheepish look had my curiosity peaked.

"I wanted you too..."

Again, we kissed and nuzzled like two lovers, all smiles and intense emotion.

"Was this yer first time with a...ya know, girl?" she asked shyly.

"This is my first time with anyone," I answered.

Samantha looked surprised.

"I thought that...since you were from California...you would've had...by now..."

"Nope, I've dated but except for some kissing and groping...I haven't done the nasty...I was probably too bitchy for most guys...too critical..."

The time for some honest exposition seized control of me.

"I mean, I'd go to the beach a lot with my girlfriends...We'd be layin' there in our bikinis, all oiled up...and we got hit on but unless the guy really appealed to me, I'd pay them no mind...to me it was more important to be there and be seen...but the sex part...I dunno...guess I'm a late bloomer..."

In the diffuse glow of the oil lamp, Samantha looked beautiful.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Ah...this was my first time too..." she replied barely above a whisper.

"What about Ray..." my curiosity was getting the better of me.

"He's ok, handsome...great body but...I don't feel anything with him..." she lamented.

"Did you feel anything with me?" I enquired boldly.

"Oh Mel...how can ya ask me that...couldn't ya tell?"

I held the awesome young woman in arms, tight to my body; my heart pounding a mile minute. My pussy still throbbed from Samantha's talented tongue but my hunger for her was incredible and I sneakily slid down her form until my face was against her muff. Her womanly scent, her fragrance was driving me wild and I started pulling her legs apart.

Samantha's pussy glistened with my saliva and her fluids. I realized that her clit might still be a little sensitive, so I concentrated on long lazy licks up her quim.

"Oh god, Mel...oh...oh..." she groaned, and spread her legs farther apart.

As my tongue picked up speed, Samantha's slit burbled and foamed with fresh juices that slid down my eager throat. Her tart, tangy flavor enflamed my libido. Up and down, back and forth I licked the swollen flesh of her vagina, taking occasional swipes at her clit.

I swear I could have eaten her delicious pussy all night but her breathing increased to a fast pant and I wanted to bring my new lover to another explosive orgasm. My hands gripped Samantha's small and very hard ass as my mouth engulfed her sex. I concentrated on the turgid little nub now out from its hood.

With my face buried in her silky muff, I devoured Samantha, swallowing the girly secretions that leaked from her hole.

"Umm...oh...umm...oh...oh...ugh..." she growled lustily, holding my head against her soggy slice.

Suddenly, Samantha's muscular legs squeezed the sides of my head and I knew she was in the throes of another orgasm. As she gradually regained her senses, a dreamy eyed look enveloped her visage.

Completely drained from our romp, we both collapsed on my bed, snug in each others arms.

The next morning I woke exhausted but feeling enormously satisfied. Samantha hastily put on her work clothes. It was past sunrise and we were running late but when she turned and smiled at me, it made my heart flutter with emotion.

Our time as lovers began and I don't remember another occasion in my life when I was so blissfully happy. The nights were glorious, full of loving and the joys of exploration.

Sometimes I was content to hold her naked body against mine, kissing my beautiful lover with unrestrained ardor then falling asleep in each others arms. The joy I experienced was new to me.

Samantha was a gentle taskmaster during the long working hours. Her loving smiles and fond glances always made my heart flutter. I performed to the best of my ability because there was no way on God's earth I'd disappoint her.

Nearly every morning before our daily duties began, Samantha took me for riding lessons and in short period of time I achieved a respectable level of proficiency.

Now I was permitted to accompany her on the guest trail rides and overnight camp experience. I fondly remember the first time she told me. As I brushed down Ginger after an early morning foray into the desert, Samantha leaned across my horses back grinning from ear to ear.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Don't get too comfortable, I need yer help this morning."

"But I thought you were goin' out on a trail ride?" I enquired.

"Yeah...and yer goin' with me..."

"Really? You're not bullshitting me?"

Samantha nodded her head and as we walked to the cookhouse for breakfast, I embraced her, kissing her cheek.

"Thanks," I said appreciatively.

With me bringing up the rear, the morning went smoothly and I handled Ginger effortlessly. She was a gentle horse with a calm disposition, and we had a silent kind of communication with each other. Often I got the uncanny feeling that she was reading my mind by anticipating my next move.

When I mentioned this to Samantha, she explained that many a horse and rider have an unspoken connection with one another.

"She can't read yer mind...she's been on this trail before and knows its characteristics...but I believe a horse can anticipate the rider's next move."

Unexpectedly, I'd grown very fond of Ginger. Except for Samantha, I spent a lot of time with her, riding her and caring for her. I was totally at ease with Ginger and always gave her treats after our excursions in the desert; a carrot or apple and the occasional lump of sugar.

My job was to keep the guests in front of me and make sure that no one fell behind or went off course. I felt like a real cowgirl.

The following week I was recruited to assist Samantha during the overnight camp outing with the guests. I'd never slept anywhere except in a house and nervously approached the new experience. Samantha sensed my trepidation. My quiet demeanor the night before was a dead giveaway.

"Hey Mel, you ok?"

"Yeah...it's just that I've not...spent a night...what's it like sleepin' out?"

"Is that why you look worried?"

"Yeah," I answered sheepishly.

Samantha held me in her brawny arms.

"Don't be nervous...I think yer really gonna like it."

Patiently Samantha described what it would be like.

"...anyways we'll be preoccupied with the guests..."

Attired in a sleeveless T and panties, hair pulled back in a pony tail, Samantha looked positively lovely. As we kissed with passion and heat, her hands crept under my "T" shirt and she fondled my boobs, thumbing my nipples until they hardened.

The girl had a penchant for my breasts and as I said before, I was blessed with a nice rack. Lying on our sides, I tenderly held Samantha's head as she suckled.

"Umm...you make me feel soo good..." I moaned, and tendrils of heat pulsed into my moistening slice.

Samantha elevated the act of titty sucking to an art form. Her lips and tongue worked the swollen protuberances like a virtuoso until I was gasping. Not to be out done, I nursed her cute tits with equal zeal.

We took the true meaning of sixty-nine to new heights that eventful summer. My face planted in her very wet sex and she likewise.

Samantha was right about the overnight camp experience with the guests, it was hard work. By the time I was in my sleeping bag, I was out like a light. When we returned to the ranch the following morning, I swear the cabin we shared looked like a suite at the Ritz.

But, the clock was ticking on our summer fling.

As the days in August waned, so did the daily quota of guests, especially after the Labor Day Holiday. Weekdays found us with more idle time and we took advantage with long riding excursions in the desert.

Several ranch hands were let go and Samantha took over the duty of driving into town to pick up provisions. Most of the ranch supplies were delivered by truck but sundries and provisions for the hired help and guests had to be picked up at the supermarket. I rode shot-gun with her and we'd linger in town, window shopping or stop for lunch at Carr's Cafeteria.

The sad reality that my days with Samantha were numbered slowly started to sink-in. Every night we shared my bunk, holding each other, kissing and nuzzling, as inseparable as two peas in a pod. When the mood was right, we'd make love; sometimes tender and giving, sometimes hungry and hard. We were so wonderfully in tune to each others needs, desires.

During our morning jaunts into the desert, I'd gaze wistfully at the expansive and extraordinary scenery. I'm gonna miss this, I'd silently muse.

Before my "exile" ended I wanted to experience the desert at night without anyone present, just Samantha and me. When I broached the subject to her, she shook her head negatively.

"I'd love to Mel but...daddy...he'll be against it...two teenage girls out in the wilderness..."

"Then I'll talk to him..."

"I dunno, daddy can be really stubborn about some things..."

I waited until after supper to confront my uncle and hoped a good meal would relax him, make him more pliant to my idea.

As soon as I voiced my request, my uncle shook his head. In no uncertain terms, he refused to allow it. I argued by pointing out how proficient Samantha was at doing everything the ranch hands were expected to do and that he was the one who insisted that she learn to do anything a man could.

Next, I voiced how my own progress allowed me to accompany Samantha on trail rides and the overnight camp experience with the guests. Still he refused but I kept on arguing, rehashing the key points until I was blue in the face.

Finally, he held up his hands as though I had him at gunpoint.

"Ok! Ok! You both can go...just stop talking..."

As before, I'd worn down his resolve.

"Thanks Uncle Carl," I chirped.

As I walked away victorious, I heard my uncle's voice behind me.

"You'll make a fine lawyer someday."

I smiled broadly. An attorney, I thought to myself. Maybe that was my true calling.

Of course Samantha was ecstatic when I told her the outcome and we planned our outing down to the last detail. Before we rode out that day, we stopped at the main house. Samantha's father was on the porch and she gave him our itinerary just in case something did go wrong. But, his face looked troubled.

"I don't know if I should let the two of you do this..."

I was getting ready to open my lawyerly mouth when he continued,

"...just be careful and I expect to see the both of you no later than suppertime tomorrow..."

"Sure daddy, we'll be here..." Samantha said happily, and off we went. Samantha set a leisurely pace and during our long ride we took frequent breaks. Samantha always wore jeans, a long sleeve shirt and hat to protect her fair skin from the sun.

"There's a watering hole past that ridge...should be there in an hour...haven't been there since May and I'm hopin' it hasn't dried up," she said, and pointed in the direction.

When we got to the top of the ridgeline, everything in the distance looked barren to me but Samantha spotted something.

"Hey, I can see it...let's go!"

Samantha took off at a gallop and I did my best to keep up. Thankfully she slowed down and the ecstatic expression on her face made my heart beat faster. As we rode up a gentle rise, a small area with greenery stood out and looked like a lush little oasis in the otherwise barren desert.

A spring bubbled up from the sand and meandered a short ways into an oval shaped rocky depression in the earth, forming a watering hole. As we swigged tepid water from our canteens the horses drank deeply.

"We'll spend the night here..." she chirped.

Off came the saddles, and on went the feed bags as we tied each horse to a stake embedded in an old gnarly stump.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers