Desert Trek Ch. 01

Story Info
Arabian excursion for Kira, Leena and Dina.
5.7k words
3.68
36k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
862 Followers

dedicated to Dhanraj.

- Kira darling, I would like to present you a cousin, Dhanraj Singh. He has a thriving business in the United Arab emirates and in Oman.

- Please to meet you, Dhanraj! I'm surprised Kyrhan had never spoken of you!

- A pity as I would have loved to meet you much sooner!

Dhanraj was a handsome well built man. He was wearing a quite classical business suit. Kira was sure that this presentation meant that Kyrhan had something boiling somewhere. He had plenty of cousins in India and he rarely came with them in the harem private part of his hotel palace that was reserved for his girls and their husbands and boyfriends. Kira waited for Kyrhan to explain his plans. He didn't like to be ushered, so she always played the role of the cool submissive wife, especially when a stranger was there.

- The Indian government is planning a joint venture between Oman and India. I'm going there for official negotiations. Peter will come along as his company will be the industrial partner. He will need his personal banking adviser Dina but not immediately but just when the general lines of the contract had been defined. Peter wants Leena to accompany Dina. Perhaps you could come along.

- What will we have to do?

- I'm afraid that the first three days will be purely business with late meetings. Dhanraj has proposed to receive you in his house and take you for a trip in the desert : a princess in the desert, that could be very romantic, don't you think so?

- I never spent some time in the desert. That could be an opportunity! How do you want us to travel, Dhanraj? Landrover or truck?

- Nothing of that kind, princess Kira : traditionnally on the back of a camel!

- God! Do you want the three of us to done Bedouin's garments?

- No, Kira, we'll form a caravan and you'll travel like princesses did in the old times, in a pod, wearing a princess outfit complete with face and head veils. You'll be in traditional Muslim country : you'll have to conform to local tradition! The other men will be allowed just to see your eyes!

- Mmmmhhh! I would love to spend some time as a veiled woman completely cloistered in a real harem, watching the outside world through a moucharaby!

- Your wish will be granted : I have bought recently the house of a former sheikh. It will be our destination. I would be quite pleased to lock you in the harem.

- Beware, Dhanraj! Kira is a hottie, a garam gilli choot (hot wet cunt). If you lock her in your harem, she may rape you and your camel drivers as well!

- I was just joking, cousin! I never thought to...

- But you may! I wouldn't mind, Dhanraj! You offered to entertain my wife and her two friends. I would be ungrateful forbidding you to enjoy them! Just don't do them any lasting harm!

That was why Kira, Leena and Dina landed on Mascate airport on an early day of October. Dhanraj was waiting for them at the exit. He told them to put on scarves, mostly to protect them from the searing sun. He then led them toward his car and sped away.

- I thought we would mount the camels immediately, Dhanraj!

- You're joking, Leena : Mascate is a modern city. My house is far in the green mountains (Jebal Akhdar or Djebel Khadra if you lived in North Africa). We'll start from a small village near Tanuf. The waterfalls are superb in this season!

Neither of the girls had ever visited Oman : they were glued to the windows. After four hours, they arrived to their destination. They immediately discovered the camels waiting for them : there were twelve of them, six with saddles and three carrying a bizarre pointed contraption. It was probably what Dhanraj had referred to as a pod and it was quite adequate. There was a large opening on both sides. They were closed with a gauze curtain that was so thin you could really see through it. three draught camels completed the caravan. They were carrying real goatskins filled with water.

Dhanraj made the girls enter a house nearby. He herded them into a dark room with closed shutters.

- I've prepared adequate outfits for you. Kyrhan has faxed me your measurements. I hope it will fit!

When the girls discovered the clothes, they were amazed : harem pants in see through lace with something between Indian choli and European bikini, heavily decorated with sequins and baubles as a top. It was made with the same lace material. They could have stayed nude!

- You want us to put on these revealing clothes but there would be a revolution in the village!

- No, Kira! I've prepared a tulip cloak that will completely envelop and hide you as you climb in your pod. There's a slit in the cloak and you'll be able to creep into your pod without flashing your boobs, cunt or buttocks even to the camel drivers.

- Just a very basic question : how will we manage to relieve ourselves? The trip will be long.

- Four hours if we go straight to our goal without stopping. You'll have a chamber pot if the need arises!

- You have thought to everything, Dhanraj!

- I'm doing my best, Kira.

- The pods are large enough for two. How do you want us to arrange?

- One of the girls in each pod. You'll see why in an hour!

They started their slow travel. The gait of camels was somewhat strange : they were ambling along and the feeling was similar to the one aboard a ship. The three girls accustomed to it rapidly. The heat was appalling and it was much more difficult to adapt to it. Kira was grateful Dhanraj had made her put on that flimsy outfit. It may be revealing, obscene, anything you want but she was able to take advantage of the slightest wind to refresh her skin.

They were alone in their pods and they were given ample time to reflect on their situation, pampered but managed like puppets by the caravan master. Kira felt in an unusually strong submissive mood. She didn't know why but it must be the fact she was totally passive, with no influence on anything. Suddenly, a camel arrived to the left of her pod and Dhanraj swiftly jumped from his saddle into the pod through the opening.

Kira felt embarrassed : her clothes were so flimsy that she could have been naked. Her husband's cousin could easily see her nipples and her slit underneath. She should have been angry with this intrusion but she smiled to Dhanraj.

- Hello, cousin, how can I help you?

- During this trip where I escort three new girls for my harem, it will be Master for the three of you, girl!

- As you want, Master!

- You are learning quite fast, lass! Kyrhan has allowed me to enjoy you at will. I couldn't wait to arrive and I've decided to take a first sample of you!

- Kyrhan had not expected you would fuck me on top of my camel. Do you know I am rather vocal at times and all your camel drivers will know what we are doing!

- I don't care! They may want to sample your assets themselves but we are just twelve for you three : Satisfying us shouldn't be too big a problem for you, don't you think so, slut?

- You're right, Master. In fact, any of us had had to face quite serious gangbangs.

- Then I'll ask for the male dwellers of my village : they are sturdy mountaineers and they would be pleased to seriously fuck an Indian girl and two white women, especially pretty ones like you!

- Thanks, Master. Just note that Dina has a stitch to her cunt. She shouldn't be fucked by really big cocks.

- Yes, Kyrhan has specified it. I will just give her to the boys and the old men!

- I'm afraid you didn't catch what Kyrhan meant : she cannot receive big cocks up her cunt but she can easily accommodate them in her ass and mouth. Kyrhan rammed her ass once more just before we left for Mascate in the men's toilets.

- Kyrhan, in Men's toilets with a woman? I cannot believe it!

- Ask Dina then!

- I will. When I'm done with you, I'll pay a visit to Leena and then to your Dina. Perhaps one of the camel drivers will want a feel of you meanwhile?

Dhanraj grabbed Kira's wrists iis hands and took a leather band to secure them to the wall of the pod.

- Why are you tying me up, Master? I didn't try to oppose your mastering of me!

- Just I like to have my girls tied, hobbled and tethered, waiting for my attention. You'll remain tied in this position until our arrival when you'll be about to be locked up in my small harem!

Dhanraj attached another leather rope to Kira's left ankle and he tied it to a ring near the left door. Then he turned to her right ankle, opening her legs as wide as he could.

- Now, let's have a better view of your pretty little breasts!

Kira couldn't move a finger. He unbuttoned her lacey top and flipped it open.

Kira often took sun baths in the nude on the side of her swimming pool. Her skin was chocolate. Her Indian female friends tried to shelter themselves from the sun but Kira was naturally whiter than them. Sun tan made her look more Indian as Kyrhan once told her.

Dhanraj had chosen for her a red outfit that suited perfectly with her jet black hair, dark eyes and delicate figure. Kira had thought that he had made a mistake as he had tied her ankles before removing her harem pants. She soon discovered that in the poor loght of the room where they had changed, she had not noted some details : the legs of her harem pants had slits from the ankle to the waist and these slits ended in a buttonhole. He had no problems to take off the pants and strip her completely. Now Kira was ready to be fucked! She had absolutely no way to resist him... and no intention to do so!

Kira's breasts were just the perfect size for him : he could squeeze them in his hands. They filled perfectly his hands. The tits were smooth, round and the nipples were rising quite fast to very long and engorged raspberries that he couldn't wait to nibble with his teeth. It might be somewhat painful for her but Dhanraj didn't care : the girl wouldn't be damaged even if slightly abused and Kyrhan would have no reason to complain! He seized the hard nubs, twisting them roughly clockwise then reversely between his fingertips.

The mixture of pain and pleasure made her moan in her bonds. She had closed her eyes and turned her head around in distress. He pulled her nipples to him, lifting her breasts up and forcing her to arch to alleviate the stress. He didn't have to torture her : she caused herself the pain when she moved her breasts in his hands.

Surprisingly, she had never uttered the least protest. An idea came up. He plunged a finger into her twat : it was liquid lava! He couldn't miss the opportunity of humiliating her :

- So you like when I play it rough and torture your tits, don't you, you little Indian slut? Yes, I know your choot is wet from my caresses! I'll tell it to my cousin and he'll offer you, a married princess, to the Dalits in your hotel, scum! Open your eyes, slut!

Kira finally obeyed him and looked at him directly in the eyes. He immediately stopped mauling her breasts and resumed his caresses, rubbing her breasts, tugging at her nipples between thumb and index. He even bent down and licked a taut nipple. She screamed in delight quite loud. Leena and Dina would know what she was presently doing and there would be no doubt for the camel drivers!

- Look at what you've done slut! The cushion under you is drenched. Let it dry out!

He opened the veil that covered one of the doors and threw the soiled cushion to a nearby camel driver. The man grabbed the cushion and lifted it to his nostrils. He smiled knowingly to his boss.

- That is it, Abdul! This slut loves to be fucked hard. I won't disappoint her and you won't too, I'm sure of it!

Under the cushion, the base of the pod was made with rough wood with plenty of sharp splinters. He pushed her against them adding his own weight and watching her grimaces of pain and listening to her desperate moans.

- So you like to be treated rough, slut! Does your husband know you're a pain slut? You cannot wait to be fucked, to be raped by me and then by the twelve drivers, can you? Tell me you like this... yes... nod your head if you don't want to speak. I'll make you scream really loud in a few.

Slowly, she nodded reluctantly her assent. He continued to massage her breasts for another minute,

- Now, I'm going to fuck you, my pretty little cousin's wife!

He freed his hard pocker from his pants and rubbed it along her slit, making it enter by a fraction of an inch before pulling out, teasing her as she dreamed of nothing but having this pretty cock entering her at last. Her soft, smooth, bald pussy with the intense lubrication she so generously provided was heaven for him. The game became soon unbearable even for him. She was begging him to enter her at last but as she was tethered and unable to move, her opinion had absolutely no importance. He pushed his cock deeper into her and this time he had no intention of pulling back until he had bottomed out!

- Are you ready to be fucked, slut?

Without waiting for an answer, he plunged his cock down, hard, into her cunt. She clamped around him, making herself quite tight and more enjoyable for him. He threw his head back as he held himself deep against her cervix for a few seconds He was pushing for his pleasure, perfectly aware that she was enjoying herself as hard as he was. It was fantastic : he knew that his cousin Kyrhan was extremely well endowed and that he fucked his wife in her three holes at least once a day and she seemed as tight as a virgin, milking him meticulously. Kyrhan had told him his wife had a very good control of her internal muscles and he hadn't believed it. Dhanraj couldn't wait any longer : he needed to cum. His cock was swollen but he tried a last time to regain the control of their fucking.

- Ready to receive my cum, slut? I'm going to fill your snatch with my baby making seed!

Kyrhan hadn't told him that two months before, Kira had been inseminated in vitro for the first time in her life. She was now carrying twin babies and Dhanraj couldn't do anything to it, now!

With a groan of bliss, Dhanraj let himself go. His seed flooded her delicious cunt. Her muscles were spasming rythmically around him, milking him dry. It was a reflex developed for the benefit of Kyrhan and Dan. She smiled when she thought that her present lover would need some rest before he was able to honor Leena in the same way! A garam gilli choot, indeed but Dhanraj didn't know how much!

Kira's lover fell asleep almost instantly. His cock had obviously lost a big part of its hardness but it hadn't gone limp and its length was still quite impressive. It was still embedded in her flooded love tunnel. She didn't try to push him out. On the contrary, she just wiggled her hips to find a more comfortable position for him in his sleep. Finally she found it : her long hair made a soft cushion for his head and his left hand grabbed her right tit and squeezed it playfully in his sleep. The position was quite perfect for Dhanraj but somewhat awkward for Kira still tied in her bonds. She didn't mind : everything considered isn't a girl's primary duty to give her lover comfort, support and sexual release. She had done her job!

Dhanraj woke up about one hour later!

- God! I fell asleep! You drained me completely, houri! You may be older than me but I would make you really and definitively enter my harem if I had one really. I would surely visit you daily!

- Thanks, master but the other women in the harem would get jealous and league against me!

- Who told you there would be other girls? Just one or two belly dancers for the pleasure of my eyes!

- When we reach your harem, I may dance for you if you want, Master! I often perform in public!

- An Indian princess dancing for strangers!

- Not in India but in France, of course! Would you be kind enough to unbind me, Master?

- Unfortunately I must deny you that luxury. I told you that you'll stay tied until our arrival when you'll be about to be locked up in my small harem! I may be occasionally very stubborn.

He called for Abdul to bring back the cushion that had dried out. He laced it back under her buttocks to her intense relief.

- You have soaked this cushion with your own love juices and now you are going to drench it with my cum oozing from your cunt. I think I'll keep that cushion as a souvenir for a long time!

Dhanraj climbed out of the pod directly to the saddle of his camel and sped off. The last view she had, he was approaching Leena's pod. This man recovered pretty fast! The next days should be interesting! She tried to find a comfortable position. They were still a long way to their destination and it could get boring unless this Abdul decided that he finally liked sloppy seconds!

----

Leena was bored with the length of their camel trip. She wondered how men and women could follow a caravan for weeks or months from China to Damas or Istambul in the ancient ages. If, at least, she had someone to talk to, she would have chatted happily with Kira or anyone else. Leena had recently heard of the kitty parties Kira held in Paris. If it was reserved for girls in sarees, she could wear one as elegantly as any Bollywood star and if speaking Hindi was mandatory, she was now quite fluent with it and she worked on her accent to make it sound as if she came from Mumbai. Surely, Kira would agree to invite her...

Suddenly with no warning, the veil covering the opening of her pod was pushed aside and Dhanraj entered. She smiled to him and executed the namaste required by Indian etiquette. If she was to be a girl in his harem for three days, it was better she was in good terms with him! Her black revealing outfit didn't bother her at all. Boredom had made her quite horny and this unexpected intrusion was a welcome adventure.

He didn't try to hide his intentions : he opened his fly and let his pants fall down. His cock must have been six inches long and it wasn't fully erect, far from it. It was fat, meaty, juicy, everything Leena loved! She went down to work on it with her mouth and tongue. He grabbed her long hair in his hand and twisted it to control her completely. She knew what he was up to and she meekly opened her mouth, sweeping her lips with her tongue to give them a wet appearance and entice this man to fuck her long and hard. He slowly began to push his cock deeper and deeper down her throat.

The taste and smell of this cock had something quite familiar. It didn't take Leena long to identify it : it kept Kira's odor! This guy had visited her friend just before! Knowing Kira, Leena knew she would have to work to make him hard again : Kira could milk a man dry with her cunt. She was glad when she discovered she didn't need to work too much with her mouth and tongue to have this appetizing dick standing at full erection, which must have been around nine inches and about the girth of a red bull can.

Thanks to her frequent encounters with Kyrhan, Leena had no problems receiving the entire length of Dhanraj's hard cock into her mouth. He made her turn on her back, continuing to drill his cock down her throat. He worked the flimsy tissue covering her snatch up and he plunged his fingers into her very wet pussy. She realized just at that moment that the gushing sounds his fingers produced as they went in and out of her were caused by her inundated cunt.

- Have I such a strong effect on you, cunt, that you are already sopping wet? We haven't even seriously started!

He pulled out just half of his long cock to let her breathe and answer questions.

- Do you like sucking my big cock like a whore, cunt?

She replied with a muffled "Mmmmhhhhh!" before swallowing the whole length again. After a few minutes, he felt he was about to cum. He put his hands on her forehead and pushed her back. She tried to pump him again but he was much stronger than she was. He finally escaped her greedy mouth. She lapped him a last time with her tongue and it was sufficient to make him explode, covering her face with thick ropes of sticky cum. He spewed spurts after spurts and they landed anywhere from her forehead, her hair to her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and her chin, a perfect cream pie!

dan57
dan57
862 Followers
12