Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has long dark hair and an incredible body. You'd love her tits. I'm going to fuck her from behind while she goes down on you."

Sarah could feel Vanessa's body start to move, in a slow rhythmic manner. She could tell Trevor was taking Vanessa. She could feel her deep breath's between her legs as Trevor moved into her.

And then she felt a hand on her face, tracing a line along her jaw.

"I'd love to watch you suck him off Sarah. Would you do that for me?"

Insane from the eroticism taking place in her bed, Sarah nodded yes to Trevor's request. She needed something, someone inside her, and at this point, she did not care who, or what.

"He's really cute," Vanessa said. "I'm going to have sex with him next."

Sarah smiled, and then moistened her lips. She lifted her head off the pillow ready to take Dave into her mouth. Dave placed his cock on her lips, and hungrily, she took as much of him into her mouth as she could. He was so big, and thick and hard. She rolled her tongue around him and let him thrust into her mouth.

"Oh God." Vanessa gasped, as she neared orgasm. "Oh fuck." She was nibbling, almost biting Sarah's clit as Trevor pounded harder and faster.

Sarah could hear the slap of Trevor's hand on Vanessa's ass, as Dave fucked her mouth. He was also nearing orgasm.

"Cum on my tit's," Sarah blurted, realizing Dave was reaching climax. Dave pulled Sarah's tits out of her dress.

"I'm going to cum," a deep, young voice said. Then hot cum spurted across her tits, an endless stream, pulsating pools on her nipples and neck. Some shot onto her chin.

"That was amazing," Trevor said. "Can I fuck you now?"

"Yes Trevor. Yes." Her body squirming, she was almost crying.

Trevor rolled Vanessa onto the bed beside Sarah, out of his way. He lay on top of her and she wrapped her legs around him, trying desperately to pull him in.

"Untie me." Sarah begged. She wanted to feel Trevor with her hands.

Vanessa lay on the bed beside Trevor and Sarah and masturbated, watching Trevor and Sarah kiss, and touch, and devour each other. Then Dave walked over to the bed and began licking Vanessa's pussy. So wet, and tasty and young. Unknown to Trevor and Sarah, they left the room and had sex in the hallway; she straddling him, pushed up against the wall.

In her bed, Sarah's lover had his way with her. She came the moment he entered her. And he came soon after. As dangerous as it felt, with the intention of making her pregnant on both their minds, there was no stopping it. The house could have been burning around them, and even that would not have stopped their lovemaking.

After, as Trevor lay on top of Sarah, inside of her, she not wanting them to ever separate, Sarah fought tears, as, in her mind, she secretly prayed to keep him inside her, to always have him inside her, to be pregnant with child, to have her body create them. It was a thought, a dream, and it possessed her mind as no other dream had. As Trevor stood and dressed, giving her a soft kiss on her lips, Sarah fell into an elated daze, relishing in the thought of Trevor growing inside her. She would leave her husband - leave her family if she had to. That was the feeling she had. Pure, desperate, and overwhelming. Then, as Trevor left with his friends, Sarah closed her eyes and began falling to sleep. And as thunder rolled in the sky outside, she dreamed of tornadoes and car crashes, and knew she would never see Trevor again.