Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herfan
herfan
32 Followers

That made her too sensitive for him to continue, so she pulled him to his feet in front of her. She began blowing him, returning the favor with different speeds, pressures, and techniques. She turned him different ways to give me all the angles.

Meanwhile, Cathlene had been rubbing her boobs all over me but was careful not to block my view. I would turn my attention to her only long enough to kiss her nipples and give her the occasional lick up and down her pussy. But, I didn't want to miss anything Dawn was doing. By then we were hearing serious sex sounds from the hot tub.

Drew moved up onto the bed and laid Dawn back as he moved between her legs. She guided his dick very slowly into her as he laid on top of her. He moved in and out slowly and she wrapped her legs around him. This was the view of a lifetime. They turned around on the bed, offering other angles so I could get several different perspectives. She wrapped her arms around his back as they kissed; he pinned her arms over her head, and held himself up onto his knees. Her legs wrapped around him, then only one leg, and then spread wide. It was a fantastic sight.

Cathlene was sucking my dick by this time. But it took a minute for me to notice because what I was watching was so intense. I could hear Dawn breathing and making the sounds I'm used to hearing. She seemed to really be enjoying herself. I know I was.

Drew pulled out and rolled over on his back. Dawn took the opportunity to work his dick a bit more with her hands and her mouth before he pulled her on top of him. She straddled him and worked herself slowly down on him as she teased him with kisses. She then went full in as she laid on top of him, kissing and alternately pumping him then staying still. Again, they moved around to give me more views. While facing away from us, she raised up, sitting on him while she rocked. He rubbed her ass and played with her breasts. I knew he couldn't last long doing that.

I was in heaven. I was getting a great blow job while watching Dawn having a good boink and enjoying it. They turned so she was facing me. She was now watching me get a blow job while she was straddling Drew. That view with her sitting up is my favorite ever. It shows off her perfect boobs in their greatest position. She and I locked eyes and she mouthed the words, "I love you."

I started coming instantly. Both Drew and Dawn came at almost exactly the same time. She collapsed onto his chest. Cathlene pumped the remaining juice out of me. I thought I would pass out, but I didn't.

Dawn kissed him again then rolled off. They were both sweating. She came over and sat on my lap, put her arms around me, and kissed me for a long time. The only sound I could get out was, "Wow." Drew thanked both us profusely.

We all got drinks and walked out to the hot tub. While we recovered we watched the show going on there. Cathlene was so horny she sat on the side of the hot tub and pulled Amanda's face into her pussy, directing her to make her come quickly. Amanda obliged and it took only seconds. Only then could she have a drink.

As it turned out, during our show, the others were in the hot tub doing each other in different combinations. Afterward, we all walked to the bar to get some food and to just chat for our recovery period. Nobody wore much clothing. Dawn put on my shirt but didn't bother to button it. Drew and Amanda told us they had to go their room to have a quick fuck before doing anything else. They would join us later. We understood.

The rest of us decided to go back to the suite before ending the night since it was still before 11:00. As we were leaving, Dawn told us there was one thing missing. She was going to stop by our room and would be along in a few minutes. But there was to be no further sex until she got there. We all agreed.

Unfinished Business

We were all in the hot tub having more drinks when Dawn arrived. Except, it wasn't Dawn. It was Chantal. She wore only a strappy bra and panty set along with the St. Bruce's Day high heels. She also had on a blonde wig. I explained to the others that this was Chantal, Dawn's alter ego. She makes her appearance last night and has a more sexually aggressive personality than Dawn.

She asked Jack and Franco if they remembered volunteering for the show. Of course they did. In fact, they had done some planning for it. They recommended that both participate at the same time. Chantal said that was exactly what she had in mind. She verified with Cathlene and Lucia that the two men had permission. They did.

She moved over to Jack and gave him a passionate kiss, then on to Franco for the same. She said to the two of them, "Wow me."

"We intend to," Jack said, taking charge. Chantal said there were two rules: no anal, and the shoes stay on. Other than that, she was happy to put herself in their hands.

The pair led Chantal to the bed as Cathlene, Lucia, and I settled in on the couch to watch. Chantal sat back, removed her panties, and began playing with herself for a minute. The two men were already naked so Chantal sat up on the edge of the bed and took a dick in each hand. She alternated hand and blow jobs as the guys unhooked then removed her bra. They were obviously enjoying having their dicks sucked while playing with Chantal's boobs because it became more difficult for them to stand up.

Jack then pulled her to her feet and each took turns kissing her. He brought out a blindfold and put it on her. He also had scarves which the two tied to her wrists and ankles. They stood her there on display while they kissed and rubbed all over her body. After a few minutes they laid her on the bed and tied the scarves to the corners. With her blindfolded and spread out on the bed, the two men kissed and rubbed all over her body. They took turns putting their dicks in her mouth and she seemed eager to accept them.

Jack then moved his face to between her legs and ate her out as Franco rubbed and kissed her breasts. Judging by her breathing she was still having a great time. She came quickly. Jack then moved to her mouth and alternately kissed her and let her blow him as Franco sat on his knees between her legs and started gently fucking her. I was mesmerized by the show as Cathlene and Lucia took turns rubbing their breasts on my back and blowing me. They simultaneously kissed one side of my dick while moving up and down on it. It was a wonderful thing.

Jack changed places with Franco but they kept up the same actions. After another orgasm from Chantal, the two untied her and took off the blindfold as Jack laid down on his back. Chantal straddled him and quickly lowered herself onto his dick. She pulled Franco onto the bed standing so she could continue blowing him as well. Just like before, they moved around to different angles to give us a better show. Of course, I had been walking around and joining in on the rubbing and kissing while she was blindfolded.

Again, the guys traded places without missing a beat. Before Franco came, he pulled out and told her to stand on her knees. He moved behind her and entered her doggy style while Jack laid under her face so she could still have access to his dick. Again we got more angles.

In the meantime, Cathlene was laying on the floor with Lucia on top of her kissing and sucking. That let me fuck one then the other without moving very far. I took full advantage of that position, changing several times. I was amazed that I could maintain consciousness with all that was happening to me. I'm sure Chantal had lost count of her orgasms.

Just then Franco came hard. Afterward, Jack pulled her up to face him and she began riding him. Franco moved behind her and played with her boobs from behind. Jack came just as violently and Franco.

I laid on my back while Lucia straddled me. Chantal came and kissed me while Cathlene kissed all over my chest as she played with my balls. I couldn't last more than a few seconds and came so hard I nearly passed out. It was only then that we noticed that Drew and Amanda were back. Drew had been taking pictures of the entire event and gave me the card from the camera. That way it was up to us what happened with the pictures.

I didn't know if Chantal was "wowed" but I sure was. We all made our way to the hot tub for drinks and snacks. The guys thanked Chantal and Dawn for the night. They invited us back for the trip again next year. We said we would see how it worked out.

Catching Up

Chantal took her shoes off and put my shirt on again. We walked toward our room but stopped off at one the lounge beds on the beach. I told Dawn I would like to hear her perspective on the entire evening. She spent the next hour telling me all the details of what she was thinking and feeling during all the activities. It turns out that she had had a wonderful time knowing how much she was wowing me. The orgasms, she reckoned, didn't hurt either.

We sat cross legged staring into each other's eyes for some time. I had to slip inside of her after hearing her descriptions. It wasn't difficult because we were still horny for each other and she was certainly lubricated. She told me, "Happy St. Bruce's Day." It certainly was.

We spent the rest of the trip never out of touching range.

herfan
herfan
32 Followers
12