Desire

Story Info
I no longer craved for Chris, but for a fatter engorgement.
1.3k words
8.3k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nic0le
nic0le
3 Followers

Stop, stop, stop, stop.

Damn my aroused hormones. Damn his overwhelming touches. Damn everything about August. The way he had my senses stripped, my body begging for a simple touch, my mouth starving for a taste of his tongue; I wasn't supposed to feel this way.

The electric shocks that'll brew through me when his eyes connected with mines, the way his tongue slipped against his plump lips; I imagined nothing but sweet penetration with his tongue lapping against my most sensitive areas. The way his beefy cock must have felt between my aching lips, how it's delicious size pooled through me till I begged and shook in a earth-shattering orgasm. Damn you August.

Why are you even here? You should be at home, pleasing the man that has devoted his entire life to you.

But yet, my raging hormones wept for August and his gorgeous features. The black curls adding such sexiness to his rich-caramel tone. The delicious divots of muscles kissing his torso, tattoo's shining like exotic diamonds against his chiseled arms; he was a sight. At times, more delicious than my own baby. Sadness colored my cheeks as I realized my point as to being in Augusts' home, awaiting the arousing torture to unravel between my legs.

God, what if he finds out?

I no longer starved for Chris' bright cock, for a fatter engorgement stepped into view, making me weak to the knees. Chris' thrusts and sensuality was always lovely, especially when his lean fingers held such rawness behind a touch, pressing me against the bed till I couldn't move. Plump pastel lips devouring every inch of my body till I cried for a good ramming and he did just that, pounding me till my orgasm rained over us both. Then once morning whispered it's sweet greeting, my limbs ached and craved for a soothing relaxation in the Jacuzzi.

August seemed better or maybe had the same drive as Chris. Both lean and muscular in their own way, looks blinding a woman's vision to have them tied up in their beds for their own sexual pleasure, gifted voices that purred sweet vibratos and falsettos. They were both blessed by the Gods, but August was my ultimate desire right now. Sadly, I couldn't care less for Chris and what he was doing at the moment. I cared for my flushed kitty and how thick August was.

You should be ashamed of yourself. What the hell has Chris done to you? Nothing.

"Come here", Augusts' rich Louisiana accent had my body shivering in desire.

With hot limbs, I raised off the couch, slowly approaching him till his fingers grazed against my thighs, lips tasting his pink lower lip. A delighted smirk kissed his cheeks, eyes searching my wild ones. He wanted this just as bad as I did, and in a way, it was both wonderful yet shameful. He knew my relationship with Chris, knew it was great, knew I've been committed for two years, yet he's here about to strip me of my clothes. About to taste the sweet fragrance of Dark Kiss off my skin and I wasn't going to stop him. His fingers squeezed my thighs, head cocking to the right in amazement, leaning to press a gentle kiss against my pussy.

Damn, damn, damn, damn.

She whined in wonder on how his lips actually felt against her. I wondered the same as well. Reaching to unbutton my jeans, he stood to his feet, body towering over mines so that I had to tilt my head back. Both him and Chris' 6'0 ft and above height were bonus points to there beautiful features. As he pulled my zipper down, his right hand massaged my neck, leaning down to steal a sweet kiss from my anticipated lips. His tongue collided in a delicious tango with mines, fingers slowly pressing and massaging my neck till I purred against his tongue. He tasted of faint strawberries and nestle-chocolate.

As he ended the kiss, his other hand snaked between my legs, dotting his way into my pants and against my soaked panties. My breath hitched, body awaiting for the powerful sensation to rumble through my pussy and onto his delicate fingers. Slowly and agonizingly, his fingers pressed against my clit, releasing a slight groan as he felt how wet I already was.

"Damn baby", he breathed, leaning to steal another sweet kiss from me.

I smirked against his plump lips, chest tightening as I felt his finger pull my panties to the side, gliding his nail against my soaked flower. The shivers purring through my pussy skimpered to my torso, flexing through my fingers and bubbling through my lips as a soft sigh. Circling the wetness around my hungry hole, he dipped a skinny finger into me, opening me with a curled finger. Slowly, he nibbled on my lower lip, trailing sweet kisses down my collar-bone till he reached the gap between my breasts, nuzzling his head and dotting kisses against me.

As he sucked my nipple, circling wet triangles and circles around them, he added another skinny finger to the pleasing assault, knees bulking in surprise as he'll softly scrape against my g-spot. He knew what he was doing to me. He wanted my orgasm to rumble so deep that I'll collasp, begging for a breath before he slipped his thick length into me.

Chris never drove me this crazy when we had sex. These gifted fingers.. good God.

"You're so wet", he breathed against my skin, moving lower till he reached below my navel.

He placed a sweet kiss there, eyes pooling to search mines. They began to leak in ultimate pleasure and desire. This was all too much. The torturous kisses, agonizing pumps of his finger against that spot, his stares and that damn accent. Once he reached my pussy, he used his free hand to pull down my jeans, gently ordering me to step out of them. Slipping his fingers out of me, I moaned in sorrow, pussy already feeling barren. Using both hands to slip my panties off, he chuckled darkly, softly nudging me against the love seat. Pushing my legs back, he sat them on his broad shoulders, softly blowing against my clit while dipping two fingers into me again.

"God", I breathed, fingers pulling at the smooth cushion.

"So wet, so tight", he softly chanted, continuing to blow against my clit. Damnit.

As my moans arched higher and louder, he increased his pumps, cooling his blows by trapping my clit with his tongue. Arching my back, I massaged the back of his neck, pushing him deeper until my wetness painted his face. The deeper his tongue circled against his pumps, the more he was driving me over the edge.

"Yes, that's it", I sighed, whining my hips against his face.

With one last whine, I was over the bridge, cumming harshly against his plump lips. Relaxing in the cushion, I huffed out a couple more sighs and moans till my withering cooled. August slipped his fingers from inside me, tracing my lips with my orgasm. Slipping out his pants, he massaged my quivering thighs, preparing me for a bigger length; something that'll have me trembling and moaning worse than his fingers. As he kicked his boxers to the side, he cupped my ass, pressing my body against his while slipping his cock into me. I wrapped my legs around his toned and flexed sides, moaning loudly at his tremendous length.

Switching places, he was now on his back while I straddled him, teasingly riding his shaft while cupping my harden nipples. As I grinded my hips against him, he thrusted upward into me, groaning as he pooled deeper into my pot of treasure.

So so so much bigger than Chris.

"Fuck", I moaned, bending down to steal a kiss from his lips. He groaned against my skin.

Deepening his movements, soon again, I felt myself jumping over the edge, orgasm brewing through me and coloring his fat cock. Shuddering against him, he rubbed my back, pressing me against him to pound in me till his orgasm came, pulling out of me and spurting elsewhere. As we collected our wild limbs, we engaged in a couple more sweet kisses, rubbing each other till we were ready to mingle for another orgasm.

nic0le
nic0le
3 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot.

"He wanted my orgasm to rumble so deep that I'll collasp, begging for a breath before he slipped his thick length into me".

I don't know why that line is so hot to me, but this made me really horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
;o

You make cheating sound so delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stunning.

Your writing is so interesting, the way you describe with such ease yet rawness is pure talent. Please continue to write, and don't mind the second comment. Just a hater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent job!

Your writeup is one of the best in the past few days. Don't mind those trying to put you down. Keep at it!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Carla's Tale A woman is coerced by husband's co-worker.in Loving Wives
The Promotion MWF has sex with blk boss for promotion while husband watches.in Interracial Love
Girls Night, Or is it? Girls night turned into something more...in Loving Wives
I Fucked Your Wife You can thank me later.in Loving Wives
My Husband's Boss An unexpected evening with my husband's boss.in Loving Wives
More Stories