Desire Amongst the Stacks

Story Info
You try a romantic exhibitionist threesome.
793 words
4.29
13k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Du Lac
Du Lac
15 Followers

I walk into the library wearing a long winter jacket, brown wool with faux fur cuffs and neck line. Auburn curls tossed and wild from the cold winter wind that blows viciously through the narrow city streets.

Shaking with gratitude to be lost amongst the steamy warmth of house of fantasies, fact and myth, I walk to the fourth floor slowly opening my jacket as the heat reaches my body. I sensed I am being watched, stopping to look around, I see no one.

Smiling to myself, I continue and find the desk in the corner lost amongst the stacks of my desire.. books.. keepers of dreams, truth and history.. myth making, bliss enhanced, artful colorings of life.

My coat off now reveals a tasteful black skirt cut to mid thigh, short enough to demand attention while long enough to deem respect. Black silky stockings grace my legs, secret knowledge that they are lace topped thigh his make me giggle with glee. Leather knee hi boots with 3" heels creates an Amazonian appearance, regal and wanton. I love being tall and walk with an air of confidence that blooms from my essence.

My tight, black cardigan sweater that buttoned low into a V shows the blossoms of my breast cradled safely amongst the firework splashed gel bra. The bra feels like warm hands continuously caressing my full 38 D breast. Lace rubbing soft and rough against the nipples already hard and calling for attention.

Men watch me walk by, long desire filled glances as my auburn curls bounce gentle against my shoulders, swaying with my hips as my full ass calls for them to dive into forbidden caverns. I find the stack I am looking for, Hegel, Bacon, Plato, Socrates, Descartes, Campbell. Philosophy, soul and mind food. My hand runs across the binders as I close my eyes feeling the thousands of minds that have opened these mental orgasms called books.

Lost in the essence of others hands roaming pages of knowledge, I suddenly feel a slight caress, warm breeze at the nape of my neck. Eyes still closed, I call to the dream of lips slowly digesting my skin suckling my pulse, arousal, mental and physical. Gracefully, my hand naturally grazes my round exposed breast, your hand joins mine. Our fingers tracing together, moving down a slope of desire as I feel fingers exploring under the skirt. Urgent fingers pulling to reveal no panties, only the black lace tops of the thigh his that gently stroke my shaved lips.

Probing... lost in the need to feel hot moisture and cool demanding fingers meshed together, I push my ass up, head tossed back, your lips lost in my pulse as your fingers dive into my wetness, gushing oceans of hot femininity parts the lips of my sea. Your hardness pressing against me, demanding, rasping, desire fills me fully, only making me crave you all the more.

Understanding the secrets of arousal, forbidden places and acts needing of more, I slowly grind my ass against you. A seductive dance, with hands gripping onto the shelves, my skirt slowly raises, exposing raw flesh screaming for you. My legs open, waiting for the final dance of our pas de deux. Seductively, you slide into me, slowly teasing me, your head hot and full, naturally I rise to meet you, lost in our soulful adagio.

Looking into the aisle, I spy a beautiful woman watching us. Long blond hair plied on her head, pink full lips, moist and slightly parted. Full breast stretched against a white silk blouse. Gracefully her hand reaches down between her long legs, smiling as I glance at her. I watch her fingers work, a steady rhythm of building energies that matches the stride of our coupling. Breathe quickening, my eyes are locked with this Goddess as I see a flush rise up her neck, painting a natural rouge to her lips and cheeks. She is as close as I am, I whisper "Faster babe, harder... now... let go..." Your moans are musical in my ear, we are one, connected, united lost in all we can be and will be.

My eyes dance with the light of a thousand fire flies that shot to the night sky as a primal groan leaves my lips, vulva pulsing, womb contracting, your head pumping all its white thick cum into my deepest regions.

Softly I hear a whimper, I look and my friend is cumming. I watch her as you and I slowly float back to the stacks. She smiles and mouths thank you. You look and laugh kissing me full and deep, sucking my soul from my inner core. Eyes dancing, happy, grateful for forbidden knowledge and the ability to share unbridled desire.

Du Lac
Du Lac
15 Followers