Desire Rules Ch. 03

Story Info
Desire strengthens the ties that bind with her slave.
1.4k words
4.22
19.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex kneeled waiting at the foot of the bed for her to come in. She had left him there, collared, leather & buckled wrist restraints on but free, leather cock ring wrapped around his manhood, head bowed. She had promised him a surprise tonight.

She was such a good Mistress he thought as he adjusted his knees on the thick feather pillow his Desire laid out for him. Her discipline seemed harsh at times, making him suffer for want of her, but in the end she had taken him to places he'd never dreamed of before.

His cock hardened as he remembered the first time she had him completely subdued. He lay on the bed, spread eagle, chained, helpless and hard as a rock. She had blind folded him after binding him. He remembered the shock as the sensation of extreme cold touched the top of his foot. Slowly she left a blazing hot/cold trail up his leg, weaving from the outside of his thigh to the tender inside of his groin. Pausing momentarily to trace his balls with the lightest touch, water from the ice cube dripping slowly between his legs. God how he almost came when she reached his nipples and tortured them so sweetly. Then she was gone.

How intense his pleasure had been wondering what she would do next.

God, what would she have in store for today?

A few more minutes passed and he heard her coming down the hall to his room. Alex lowered his head but kept his eyes lifted so that he could see what she was wearing today. His first glimpse of his Desire was always the highlight of his sessions with her.

"Ah, my pet" Desire purred as she stood in the doorway, "it's time for more training."

A shiver ran up his spine as the image of his Desire was burned into his mind. Today she was in black leather. An erection was immediate as he gazed upon her.

Black leather calf high boots with 3" heels bringing her total height up to a 5'5". Black fishnet stockings hugged her shapely legs as they disappeared under the leather mini skirt. A matching halter top flaunted her perfect 36B breasts. The leather trench coat, open and draped along the curves of her body projected her aura of complete power.

And if she wasn't beautiful enough, today she wore long, straight, jet black hair - complete with a black leather cap adorning her head and in her hand was a leather riding crop.

"Rise and go to your bench, slut."

"As you wish Mistress." He responded then crawled on all fours over to his bench and assumed the position to wait for her to secure his restraints.

"Such a good slave. I'm in need of release slave." She said as she latched the sturdy restraints to the eyebolts on his bench. He was naked and the bench had been lowered so that he was lying on his stomach, knees on the padded foot board, arms extended and secured, and spreader bar now in place at his ankles. Shivering in anticipation.

"No gag for you today, luv. I want to hear you today. Today you will make me cum with your voice. Understand slut?" She barked as she straddled his lower back so that she could sit comfortably on him while she beat his helpless tender ass.

"Today whore, I am going to cum on your back while I beat you. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress." He replied then felt her hand come down on his cheek hard.

"Oh I know you want the crop…but I want to feel your flesh against my hand, bitch." She emphasized each word with a sharp smack to his bottom.

He realized immediately he could feel her pussy on his back and yet could feel the leather trench draped on his back also. She was wearing no panties. His cock hardened with the next blow.

"Talk to me slave…make me cum with your voice" she gasped as she rubbed her clit on his back, grinding herself to him as she spanked him mercilessly.

"Oh God, Mistress! You are so wonderful!" he stuttered between the hot pain now flowing thru him.

"I want nothing more than to please you my Mistress! P-lea-se Mistress, let me taste your cum! Please Mistress, let me touch you!"

Moaning and writhing atop him she beat his ass until she came all over him, leaving him rock hard and desperate to touch her or be touched. Collapsing on his back his Desire lay there feeling her servant shiver with unreleased passion.

"That was a wonderful appetizer." She murmured as she rolled off of his immobile body.

"But I desire your mouth now to clean me" Desire purred as she released his restraints, he turned over on his back she re-secured his cuffs again.

Immediately Alex was positioned between her ivory thighs and focused on her delicate bud that was presented to him. Gently he began to suck and lick the juices of her pleasure, savoring the heady and sweet taste of her.

As her body responded he sucked and nipped harder until she was grinding her face against his mouth and teeth. His cock throbbed with his need for her and he knew if he pleased her now she might allow him release before the session was over.

Desire bucked and moaned as Alex latched on to her clit and sucked with earnest and was rewarded with her nectar spilling down his throat and her cries of pleasure as she rode the waves of her orgasm to completion, his moans blending with hers.

I am in heaven. He thought as he inhaled the mixture of her pleasure with the light scent of her perfume as she lay atop his immobile body her leg lightly touching his tortured cock.

As if she read his mind she reached down and stroked his throbbing member and he groaned out loud.

"Now as for this," she purred as she turned around to address it directly and licked up the shaft of his member. "I have a need for this also today…" and slowly she began to lick and suck his shaft working slowly down to his balls. Taking each one in turn into the warmth of her mouth she sucked, pulled and nibbled them while stroking his cock with her hand.

Finally when she was excited all over again she turned and faced him. "This cock is mine. You understand? Only mine to do with as I please. Am I understood slave?" His eyes were glazed and he nodded emphatically.

Her eyes hardened momentarily and before he realized his mistake her hand hit him hard across his face.

"I will ask you again. Your cock is mine and mine alone do you understand slave??"

"Yes Mistress! I am so sorry My Desire! Forgive me please, Mistress!" he uttered as she was already lowering herself onto his cock as he spoke. A moan escaped him as her warmth wrapped around him.

As she fucked him savagely and he teetered on the edge of release she pinched his nipples - hard sending him over the edge and jutting deep into her as he filled her with his passion and they came in unison.

Gasping, covered with sweat, Desire rolled off of Alex's prone figure.

"That was wonderful, My Pet." Reaching around him she began unfastening his restraints.

"Come. Let's take you to your cage, clean up and you can rest for awhile, slave." She said as she led him to his cell. And fastened his ankle cuff to the long leash so that he could move around in his cell semi freely.

Kneeling in front of her in his place, Desire bent down and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"I'll let you out in time for you to make it home before you are missed, as usual. Rest well."

And with that she turned, walked out of the cell and locked the door.

If only I could keep him here forever… tears welling in her eyes as she left the room and closed the door. Had she looked back, she would have seen Alex's tears too.

**"I thank my new friend StryWrter7 (and soon to be future slave to MZ_TREATZ) for his descriptive ability and almost obsessive compulsion to please me, and in doing so - has been invaluable to this story and I hope many stories to come."