Desiree's Aural/Oral Lesson

Story Info
Filipina coed learns dirty talk & giving head.
4.2k words
4.64
75.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreau
moreau
34 Followers

If this story pleases you, send me an encouraging email and I will continue the storyline. This is a work of original fiction. Do not copy it or use it without the express written permission of the author. Enjoy. – moreau

* * * * *

"Omigosh, we're gonna have sex talk? A sex talk!!" Desiree gripped the teddy bear tighter around its middle as she squealed out the words, and I wished for a few moments that I could be that teddy.

How I ended up sitting in a 22 year-old's college apartment started innocently enough. I suggested to Desiree, a former high school student of mine, that I visit her as she was completing her university's teacher training program. Having recently broken up with her boyfriend, Desiree said that seeing a familiar face would be "just the cheer up she needed." Plus, I volunteered to show her a few teaching tricks for a mock lesson she was preparing for presentation.

When Desiree answered the door, I wasn't quite prepared for the transformed filipina beauty who greeted me. She smiled broadly, dazzling white teeth against tanned skin, and flung herself around my neck before I could offer her my hand to shake. Definitely not the restrained, shy girl whose simmering eyes and pencil nibbling tricks had distracted me an entire year of 11th grade English.

In addition to the crush of her breasts against my chest, I was nearly smothered by a strong strawberry fragrance from her hair. Her long chestnut colored hair was gathered up in a tight ponytail with a black scrungee. I hadn't seen Desiree in nearly five years, so her enthusiastic greeting caught me off guard. I relaxed and enjoyed her fragrant embrace. Our cheeks touched – it was very sweet hug.

Since it was a Southern California summer day, I was wearing athletic shorts and tennis shoes. Desiree's outfit was too cute. Blue cotton velour shorts that barely covered her butt cheeks and knee-high athletic socks with a matching blue piping that made her toned legs look nice and long. Desiree's olive sun-drenched skin made her stunning filipina features even more exotic. She wore a pale blue t-shirt that rounded out the sporty look, although those shorts spelled out "playmate" more than "play ball."

"You look great, Desiree." Like a filipina Carmen Electra.

"And you, too, Mr...."

"Ah, it's Peter now. We're not in 11th grade English any more, are we?"

"Definitely not. Can I pour you some wine?" Here was further proof that we were in a space far away from my 11th grade class.

"Sure, pour away."

We chatted in her living room like old friends. The wine poured and the conversation flowed. About how my English class was her favorite in high school, about how the other filipina girls would gossip about me. Desiree confessed she once confided in a friend how much she enjoyed my class, and then she was teased mercilessly as "teacher's pet" and that "stupid filipina girl with a crush on her teacher." At least that explained the mystery of why she suddenly stopped participating in class much.

"So what's the rest of your place look like?"

"Have you had enough wine?" Desiree asked.

"Very nice, a little buzz going, too."

"Me, too," she giggled. We both stood, me a little wobbly. "Let me show you my room and you tell me about treaching ticks."

"Treaching what?"

"Oh, no, no, no, teaching, I meant teaching." Desiree reached out and grabbed my arm and covered her mouth with her other hand, laughing at her own word salad.

"Treaching?" I repeated. "You gonna be gate treacher soon like me?"

Desiree bent her head down and laughed at my teasing, and in tossing her head back up, struck me on the side of the face with her whipping ponytail.

"Ouch! Is this one of those filipina martial arts moves I've heard about?"

In response, Desiree ducked behind me and started pushing my shoulder blades, pushing me, towards her bedroom. "My wine – I want my wine."

"Walk forward," she ordered, "it's safer in front of me. I'll get your wine." I resisted her pushing, but her hands were firm, the slender fingers pushing against my shoulders and also feeling at the same time.

"Gosh, Peter, you work out or what? You have a nice muscles in your back, and look at those legs..."

Desiree caught herself and stopped mid-sentence. I liked the praise, who wouldn't? I found myself shoved into her room while Desiree went back for the wine.

Her room was little girl innocence all the way. Pastel colored comforter, frilly throw pills and too many stuffed animals. I noticed a corkboard with what looked like samples of her college papers pinned to it. When I got closer I noticed that it was a collage of essays and creative writing pieces that Desiree penned in my 11th grade English class. I looked over my hand-written comments to make sure they stood the test of time: "Your perceptions are far more mature what I usually see in Junior Honors English – you are a keen and mature observer of human nature."

"Don't look at those," Desiree suddenly reappeared with our two wine glasses, setting them down on her nightstand. Was that panic in her voice? I continued to look over her papers. Wait a sec. Someone had written something in response to my comment. I began reading, "I am mature enough to see in you..."

"NO!" Desiree inserted herself between me and the corkboard. "You can't read that! Sit over there!" I was getting used to all the commands. It was bossy and charming at the same time.

"Where?"

"Next to Boo" she pointed at her bed.

"Boo who?"

"Boo, brown bear on my pillow."

"Which one is Boo? The bed's got a whole zoo on it."

"Oh, PETER!" Desiree forcefully pushed against my chest, driving me backward toward her full-size bed and away from her secret corkboard shrine, or whatever it was.

I kicked off my tennis shoes and sat on her bed. "Is this a safe distance?"

"That's just fine. Sit there. These are personal property," referring to the papers.

"So, what's going on, Desiree?" I leaned back on my elbows, ready to change the topic. My legs were tanned and toned from so many century bike rides.

I caught Desiree's eyes give my thighs a once over before she plopped herself down on the bed in a hurdler's stretch. That's one leg straight out, the other with the heel pointed inward towards her crotch. I glanced at her too brief shorts and could almost see her private parts. It was a hot view of a hottie.

"Well, Peter, my boyfriend just broke up with me."

"He broke it off?"

"Yeah, I got dumped."

"He should have his head examined..."

"Well, maybe we weren't good so together. He wanted me to do things and I just couldn't."

"Oh." At least she's still a virgin I thought. "Did he want you to sell Boo on ebay or something?"

"Always so funny." Desiree gave my thigh a playful slap. Her burgundy-colored nail job matched that the shade of her lipstick. Such sensual lips.

"No, no, no," she added, giving my thigh three little pats with each "no." She rested her fingertips on my thigh, and I was suddenly aware that I'd come to half staff, a tent forming in my black shorts. I turned towards Desiree on the bed and leaned on one elbow. Maybe she wouldn't notice my forming erection in this position.

"It was personal stuff I couldn't do."

"Okay, I give – what was it?" I asked, Desiree now drawing very small circles on my thigh.

"Gosh, I don't even talk to girlfriends about this."

I reached across Desiree, my entire chest sliding across hers briefly, to take a sip from my wine glass on her nightstand. It was a bold move and Desiree didn't push me away. I slid back to my position.

"What's wrong with your girlfriends?"

"They all know each other, and they know Tony..."

"Your ex?"

"My ex. And anything I say gets back to them."

"I got it. You remember how in 11th grade everything I told everyone that their papers were confidential?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Okay, so you can tell me whatever it is, and it stays between you and me. Same confidentiality. You'll feel better once you get it off your chest, AND your friends will never know what you told me."

"Omigosh, we're gonna have a sex talk? A sex talk!!" Desiree gripped Boo and bounced on the bed in excitement.

"Okay, omigosh, okay. I've been dying to talk to someone. Here goes..."

Desiree repositioned herself on her elbow, mimicking my posture. Those pouty filipina lips began to flutter and her story came out.

"Tony said I just wasn't sexy enough." There was hurt in her voice. "We'd have sex and he'd say things to me I thought were gross, and I told him that. So last time he said one of those things, I said to him 'I won't do that,' and he said to me, 'So forget you,' and he left and that was it."

"Didn't you love him?"

"Well, maybe,...I don't know. No, when he left I was glad."

"But what did he say that annoyed you?"

"This is so hard for me."

"Trust me, Desiree, once you say it and we get it out in the open..."

"I just can't."

"Here's what we'll do. Turn your head away from me and tell Boo what he said to you."

Desiree turned on her stomach, then turned her head away from me and toward Boo. "Suck my dick."

While she had turned away, I had a second to rearrange my growing package in my shorts. Hearing Desiree finally confess to Boo made my cock take another leap.

Desiree turned back to me. "I'm a nice girl...I don't say things like that. Plus, Tony was always drunk when we were together, and I don't think he even remembered what we did half the time. One time he peed outside my door and then laughed. It was so gross." Desiree scissored her legs in the air, then crossed her ankles above her butt, hugging Boo and waiting for me to weigh in.

"Your ex made a mistake by being a disgusting drunk," I admitted. "But that sex talk stuff – when you're ready for it, it's like riding a wonderful wave at the beach. It's very powerful. But instead of looking at it as dirty words, you have to look at the feelings behind the words. They are like a love potion."

"Really?"

"So powerful, when you start sometimes, it's difficult to stop saying them because they make love-making even stronger and more meaningful."

Desiree started tracing little designs on Boo's tummy with her index finger. Maybe it was nervousness, or maybe she was gathering her courage. It was sweet.

"More meaningful?"

"Yeah, well, look at those Junior English papers on your wall. Imagine if I could have read your responses to my comments, and then after I wrote back to you, you could have written to me again. Think of how powerful a bond that would have been to exchange those ideas."

"Peter, can I ask you a huge favor?"

"Go ahead."

"Could we, like, practice saying those words and things. If you say it isn't dirty but just sexy, I believe you. What you say about making the feelings more powerful by saying them, that makes sense to me. You were so right."

"About what?"

"If I had the courage to give you my paper back with what I had written on it, we could have worked through some stuff and I wouldn't have sat so quiet in your class."

"Now we have a chance, Desiree," not quite sure what "stuff" we needed to work through back in 11th grade.

"So how do I say these things?"

"First off, let me ask you..." I wanted her to see my face as a picture of calm.

"...Do you enjoying sucking a guy?" My heart was pounding as I asked the question.

"Well, yes."

"So how do you put it into words?"

"Peter, why you keep asking questions. Come on, just tell me and I'll do it."

Bingo! Those were the magic words I'd been waiting to hear.

"Say, 'I enjoy sucking cock.'"

Desiree turned her head away and mumbled something to Boo. Lucky bear, I thought, but your luck is now going to run out and mine is going to begin.

I reached over and gave Desiree a smack on her adorable ass.

"Hey!" She turned toward me.

"Again" I ordered.

In very slow, measured words, she said "I enjoy sucking the cock." Except she said them staring straight ahead, looking at Boo.

"That's good, but Boo won't say anything back. And, anatomically speaking, he can't react."

Desiree laughed and poked Boo in the stomach with her finger.

"Desiree, look me in the eye and say 'I enjoy sucking cock.' As long as it's true, you'll start feeling more power from saying those words, almost right away." I didn't have a clue what the fuck I was talking about. Teacher? Sex guru? This was fun.

"Okay, Peter, I enjoy sucking the cock." Our eyes connected and I was feeling something powerful, and that something was growing in my shorts by the second.

"Say, 'Put your cock in my mouth.'"

"Put your cock in my mouth."

"Say, 'Fuck my mouth, please.'"

"Fuck my mouth, please."

"Pretty please with sugar on it."

"Peter, fuck my sugar mouth please, pretty please fuck it with the sugar."

We both laughed at that one. Desiree reached over and started running her fingertip on my upper arm. Some tension had been broken, a line had been crossed, and now we were moving forward.

"How would you do it?"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"If you wanted me to do those things...I mean, could we practice saying those things and, I don't know..."

"You want to play act out the words," I said with a calm face, as the blood rushed into my groin.

"Well, yeah. I want to feel that power but I don't yet. If we rehearsed the love potion words they would have that meaning you were talking about."

I always enjoyed a student who could twist around my own ideas and suggestions and impale me on them. Especially this idea.

"All right. When you sucked your ex, where did it happen?"

"He'd just lay on the bed and I'd do it."

"Okay, so here's what we'll do." I grabbed hold of Desiree's finger that had never stopped teasing my arm, and she immediately responded by interlocking with my fingers.

"You'll kneel on the bed in front of me, I'll stand up, and we'll practice our new phrases and vocabulary in a sexy new position. No one will ever say you aren't sexy again. Is that what you want?"

Desiree nodded and did as she was told, kneeling on the bed, her knees close together and her feet primly crossed beneath her butt. I could see all the action in a large mirror over her dresser, directly across from the bed. The placement of the mirror was perfect to view the action on the bed.

"I'll stand up and begin..." and as I said the words, I began to lose my balance in the soft mattress and fall backwards.

"Whoops!" Desiree grabbed for the backs of my legs, allowing herself a good feel while I regained myself. She pulled me close, then scooted herself forward so that her knees were only two inches from my feet. She looked up at me and smiled. Her mouth was level with my crotch, and when she looked straight ahead, a well-pitched tent of black athletic shorts was just inches from her pouty lips. I knew she wasn't embarrassed because she ran her hands up my calves and the backs of my legs, perhaps daring the tent to pitch even further out.

"You love to suck cock, is that right?"

"Yes."

"So say it."

"I love to suck cock," and she said it smiling.

But you haven't done it that much."

"Not much."

"So tell me what you want now."

"Oh no, Peter, I cannot say it."

I grabbed Desiree's head with both my hands and pressed her cute Asian nose into the obvious outline of my rock-hard dick.

"Say it!"

"Uhhhhhhh, I want the cock in my mouth...now."

I could smell her excitement mix with her strawberry hair fragrance. The result was a perfume that was irresistible.

"But I want you to put your hands behind your back, and when I think you're sincere about sucking my cock, I may let you suck it. I may even fuck your mouth if you ask for it the right way."

Desiree paused. "Please let me suck the cock."

"You want my hot, hard cock in your filipina mouth. You have to say it."

"I want it. I really want your cock."

"Your hands aren't behind your back. Are you going to be my bitch?"

"Yes, whatever you say." Desiree put her hands behind her back, and this naturally pushed her breasts out against her t-shirt.

"Say, 'I'll be your filipina bitch.'"

"Omigod, Peter, I can feel that power now."

"Say the words."

"Peter, I'm your filipina bitch."

"What else?"

"You see these lips. These lips were made to suck your cock. Please take your cock and put it into my mouth."

"If you want me to fuck that nasty filipina mouth, you have to let your hair down so I know you're ready to get wild."

As excited as she was, Desiree took her time reaching upward and removing her scrungee. Her chestnut hair fell straight down her back, nearly to her waist. She shook it out and that strawberry fragrance wafted upwards.

I was beginning to wonder how far this dirty talking would go, when Desiree reached up to the waistband of my shorts with both hands and yanked downwards. My Jockey athletic "sling" couldn't conceal my entire hard-on, but Desiree was still pulling my shorts down my legs. I lifted my feet and Desiree slid the shorts off. Now I waited for Desiree to look up again to see my achingly hard cock rising up and out of my tight, white Jockeys.

What she did was put her hands behind her back again so we could resume our game.

"Do you see something you'd like in your mouth?"

"Ooooooh, yes, Peter, I'm waiting. Don't tease me so."

"Let's see your tits."

Desiree crossed her arms and pulled her t-shirt off in one smooth gesture. Her perky tits didn't need a bra and she wasn't wearing one.

"Do you like these tits?" she added, clearly getting the point of our dialog.

"Desiree, it would be so hot if you were kneeling in front of me with nothing on but a thong and a smile on your face."

"If I take off these socks and my shorts, I want you to take your cock out and play with it."

"You want me to jerk my cock for you?"

Desiree answered by rolling off the bed to strip off her socks, then her shorts. Under those blue velour shorts was a black thong. Her flawless olive skin was only interrupted by that tiniest piece of black butt floss.

"Crawl back on the bed and kneel in front of me, you hot filipina bitch."

"Let me see your cock. I want it NOW," and the "now" sounded more like a cat yowling in heat.

I stripped off my Jockey sling and licked my hand for lubrication. I gently rolled the tip of my cut cock with my saliva-lubricated palm. I was already oozing precum.

Desiree crawled back on the bed, this time more than a foot away from me, giving her a greater chance to arch her back. To steady herself, she rested her hands on my thighs, gently scratching my quadriceps for more tease value.

"Show me where you want my cock."

Desiree removed one hand from my thigh and gestured into her mouth with her index finger.

With my right hand wrapped around my rock-hard meat, I placed my left hand on Desiree's head. Her mouth opened and I slipped my tip inside her mouth. She sucked greedily, her cheeks dimpling. She pulled her head off.

"More, fuck my mouth MORE!"

This time I grabbed two handfuls of hair and plunged my cock in as far as her throat would allow it. I was surprised that there wasn't any gagging, and what's better, with most of my dick in her mouth, Desiree looked up at me with pure lust in her eyes.

I pulled back and my dick popped out of her mouth.

"Don't stop. I want more."

"More what?"

"More COCK!" she begged.

"I want you to wrap your hand around my cock and jerk it in your mouth you sexy little bitch. But tell me more how much you want it. That's so sexy."

"Please, Peter, fuck your bitch's mouth. I jerk you in my mouth."

Desiree reached up and wrapped her hand around my cock for the first time.

"Make a mess, Desiree."

Some girls have good cock sense. They know when to suck and when to stroke. Desiree was a great natural talent. Whatever part of her mouth wasn't hoovering my slick shaft, her hand was stroking back and forth in perfect time with her head bobbing. Her head came forward and her hand went to the base of my shaft. Her head went back and her hand slid forward, perfect pressure all the way. At one point, she brought her other hand up and started fondling my balls. Fondling became light scratching. She reached past my balls and tickled my perineum.

moreau
moreau
34 Followers
12