Desires of the Fallen

Story Info
A woman is taken by a demon.
2.5k words
4.03
30.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unblest
unblest
24 Followers

Elaine was once a normal woman, young and free willed, as was often the case. And, as is also often the case, one day came where she had to pay the price for her free will. She had decided to go to a new club in town, an underground club that moved from location to location every night. The club had no name. It had no permanent address. You had to be invited by someone who knew someone.

Her friends and family had all urged her not to go. But she was free willed. She made her own decisions. And, if those decisions seemed to be made simply to spite those who would think to give unsolicited advice, then so be it.

She went to the club. She had fun at the club. She did not see the man at the club who was watching her closely all night. She did not notice the vacant stare and empty faces of the other club goers. And even if she had, she would have written it off and drug use, too much alcohol, or possibly the simple throbbing of the music putting them into a trancelike state.

She never realized that she was marked from the moment she entered the warehouse that housed the club that night. Little did she realize that her life, as she had known and enjoyed it, was effectively over. But she did see the men who were following her as she departed, on her way home.

She glanced over her shoulder, nervously. The men were huge, hulking brutes that barely seemed to fit the description of human. They had a mad gleam in their eyes, a look she had often seen when she had been forced to attend church with her parents as a child. She picked up her pace, knowing it would be bad if these "men" caught up to her.

Soon she was running, her heels clacking along the sidewalk loudly. She was breathing hard and her heart was pounding in her chest, threatening to break free and escape on its own. She glanced over her shoulder and, much like any damsel in distress in any one of thousands of clichéd horror movies, she tripped and fell.

The brutes came nearer, evil leers crossing their faces. Their builds reminded her more of wild, savage gorillas then those of men. She scrambled for her purse, searching desperately for the pepper spray that she usually carried, but had left behind this night because of the unsightly bulge it left in her tiny, expensive purse.

Suddenly, a man stepped out from behind the brutes. She had never seen him before, but the darkness in his eyes seemed to eat away any free will she had. She found herself standing, head bowed, unable to meet this dark stranger's eyes. He nodded and beckoned her to follow him with a crook of a finger.

Strangely, unable to determine why, she found herself following him, the world fading into darkness as she stumbled behind him.

She regained consciousness some time later. How long had lapsed she would never know. All she knew was that she was naked and chained to a wall. She struggled against her bonds. But as delicate as the chains appeared, her struggles were all in vain.

Stop struggling, child came a voice that seemed to reverberate through her very being while simultaneously seeming to be no more than a whisper. There is no escape from here. You belong to us now. You are ours to do with as we wish.

Fear shot through her entire being, suffusing her very being with a sense of panic she had never before felt. She tried to struggle, but found herself unable to resist the commands whispered into her very being. She whimpered, the reality of her situation finally fully hitting her.

She watched as one of the ape-like brutes escorted a short, skinny blonde girl into the empty room before her. The girl was naked, and her spirit quite obviously broken. Her eyes never left the floor. She never struggled. She moved meekly, as if afraid of retribution for even the slightest wrong doing.

Dance. It was a single whispered word. But the command it carried was powerful and irresistible. Even chained against the wall, Elaine found herself striving to dance, to please the unseen speaker, despite the command not be directed at her. But the blonde girl had nothing chaining her in place, nothing impeding her movements. So she danced.

It was a sensual, lithe dance, the first time that true life seemed to exist within the beautiful shell. There was no music, but Elaine could almost hear music in her mind, music that the tiny blonde kept in time with. Elaine felt herself getting wet. It had been quite some time since the sight of a woman had affected her quite this strongly but she found herself struggling against the bonds that chained her to the wall in order to be nearer to this vision of beauty.

Suddenly, the half heard music in her mind stopped. The blonde stopped dancing and resumed her meek position, hands clasped before her and head hung low. Three more of the brutes entered the room, all naked. Elaine gaped at the image before her. They were huge, solid muscle cording all over their bodies. Their thick bodies were covered in thick, fur-like hair. Their cocks were all erect and throbbing.

One of the men laid down on his back. The blonde suddenly resumed life and a hungry look filled her face, crazed desire flashing in her blue eyes. She straddled the man quickly, taking his full length in one thrust. She leaned forward to take the cock of another into her mouth and the third slid in behind her, his engorged member slamming home into her ass.

Elaine could hear the moans coming from the petite blonde, the thrusts of the men penetrating her matched only by the lewd grinding of her body against theirs. She moaned around the turgid cock in her mouth, her hand sliding down its length. Not one sound escaped from the men.

Suddenly, she jerked as her orgasm struck. Wave after wave, she came. All three men began to jerk as they unloaded their seed into this poor girl. She swallowed every last drop that entered her mouth and her body, her pussy and ass, milked every last drop from the men.

When the men had finished, the pushed her free and stood. Without a sound, without a glance at either the girl or each other, they walked off. The girl struggled to her feet, obviously sore and exhausted, but a look of pure rapture on her face. She stood there, next to the man who had escorted her in, cum dripping from her in streams down her legs.

Elaine stared, lost in fear and desire. Her emotions raged within her, fighting for control and yet completely out of control. Slowly, a man materialized from the shadows. He was the same man who was there when she was abducted.

"Worry not, little child. This display you witnessed is not intended for you. It was intended to inform you of what lay in store should you not cooperate with us. You belong to us now, child."

Elaine recognized the man's voice. It was the same voice she had heard whispered in her mind. "What are you going to do to me?" she whispered, ashamed at the fear that filled her voice.

"Why, we are going to prepare you, child. Prepare you for the coming of the Elder One. He feeds on broken spirits and fallen desires. He feeds on those who have been broken of their will. And you will soon be broken, begging to be taken by the Elder."

Elaine sobbed, trying so desperately to fight back her tears. "Are you going to kill me?" she asked.

"Of course not. You are a present, child, a gift to our god." And with that said, the man disappeared and Elaine cried herself to sleep.

Over the next few days, the scene with the young blonde was repeated in front of Elaine. Each time it was a different woman. Each time she was taken by three or more of the brutes. Each time she was left, begging for more until the brutes left and she returned to her meek, submissive pose. Each time, Elaine was left hungry to be filled.

One of the displays before her, Elaine recognized. It was one of her college friends. Elaine called to her, screamed her name. But recognition never dawned on the poor girl. She never made eye contact. Didn't even recognize her name.

Elaine burned with shame at the desire that had begun to consume her. She woke aroused and slept fitful dreams filled with erotic images that she could never quite remember when she awoke. But she fought. She fought to control the desire raging through her. Fought to control her fear. She refused to die a meek sheep. If she were to die, it would be in a manner of her choosing.

One day, the man returned with a smile on his face. "I am pleased that you have not broken."

Elaine spat at the man, her mouth dry and her lips brittle. "I thought you wanted me to break, wanted me meek and subservient. I thought your god fed on that."

"Oh he does. But all these women paraded before you have been broken. With each... coupling they undergo, they feed the Elder. Each woman was tested and each has failed. You have not. You are ready."

"Ready for what?" Elaine demanded. But she received no answer. Three brutes came and undid her shackles, half carrying her to an altar that she had never before noticed. They laid her down, gently, almost reverently, on the stone edifice and quietly stepped back.

Elaine tried to sit up, tried to run, but her body was exhausted and would not oblige her. Abruptly, the temperature in the room dropped and shadows began to coalesce from nowhere. As the shadows began to take shape, Elaine tried to scream but her throat caught at the man who stepped from the pool of shadows.

He was handsome. With long black hair that fell past his shoulders and dark eyes that could have been anywhere from brown to black. He wore a cloak made of shadows that shifted revealing glimpses of skin but nothing more. A hungry fire lit his eyes and he smiled, a thin, evil looking smile.

With but a thought and a shrug, he made the cloak disappear and revealed himself to Elaine, fully. And this time she found her voice and screamed. Her scream ripped through the night and his smile grew larger.

His skin was deathly pale, alabaster white and glowing with a faint luminescence. He stood before her, naked, his manhood throbbing and erect. She knew what was in store. But that was not what made her scream. Protruding from his back, long and with a life of their own, were two long tentacles that resembled nothing more than gigantic, prehensile penises. As she looked closer, Elaine came to the conclusion that penises were exactly what they were.

He grinned again and approached her. His normal penis slid into her pussy, suddenly wet and ready for him. Elaine felt the desire return and tear through her as his cock tore into her pussy.

Against her will, she moaned. She did not want to be this turned on, did not want to enjoy this but she could not control herself. His penis was not extremely large, maybe just a bit larger than average but it was not the size, it was not even the motions, which were more than adequate. It was his presence.

She was a religious person. She had not attended any church services in years. Yet she knew, deep down, that this was no true god. This was an incubus. A demon of lust and sex. She knew she should be afraid. The incubus was legendary for draining the life of those he chose to lay with. Yet she did not care.

A slithering sound presaged a pressure on her ass. She moaned even louder as one of his prehensile phalluses enter her, penetrating her doubly. As it finally made its way into her, fully penetrated her, she exploded into orgasm. She screamed. A sound as primal as a hunting animal ripped its way from her throat and she began to thrash, not to escape this impalement, but to impale herself further.

As her scream wore down, she felt something touch her lips. Without conscious thought, she opened her mouth wider, allowing in the last of the appendages from this, her demon lover. She choked, at first, as it slid into her mouth. But then she eagerly accepted it, her hands, now free to move, reached up and began to stroke its length. She moaned around the presence in her mouth and felt another orgasm rip through her.

She did not know how long it lasted, how long one cock slid into her pussy while another slid out of her ass, alternating strokes. Did not know how long she sucked and licked the muscle that rested upon her lips and tongue. Nor did she care. All she knew was the ecstasy she felt was unrivalled by any experience she had ever had. She was in a constant state of orgasm and she loved it.

She felt his thrusts become more urgent. She felt the throbbing in her mouth and knew what was to come. She was eager to please this lover and to heighten his pleasure. She began to grind back upon him, increased her pressure as she sucked. Within minutes she was rewarded as he came. He exploded from all three cocks at once. She struggled to swallow every last drop as she felt herself be filled with his seed. For the first time in her life, and she desperately hoped not the last, she felt herself filled in all her entrances simultaneously.

The demon, the Elder One, withdrew himself, a satisfied look on his face. A look that matched the one on hers. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, gently, lovingly. She was his now. His and his alone. He left, then, knowing that the seed had been planted and the change was swiftly underway.

Two weeks later, Lasciel, as Elaine now called herself, stood in the latest location for the club where her life had irrevocably changed. None who had known her in her previous life would recognize her now. Her eyes were darker, colder. She wore leather and lace and steel like many would wear silk. Her eyes scanned the crowd, searching. Until they fell upon a mousy little red head at the bar, shyly conversing with a man she had never met. Lasciel smiled, wickedly. Yes, that one would do just fine...

unblest
unblest
24 Followers