Desire's Reward

Story Info
she gives herself to Him to do with as He pleases.
8.3k words
4.4
24k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sigh as I received Your text message just as I had arrived home.... "Meet Me at My place." I put the car back in drive and make my way over to Your place. Sighing softly, I make my way up the stairs. I put my key in the lock, turn it and open the door. The house is mostly dark, it is lit by a soft blue light... I make my way into the door and reach for the light switch only to have my wrist locked in Your iron grip. Before I can say anything much less react, a black silk tie is placed across my eyes.

The room goes completely dark. I open my mouth to protest, and I am instantly silenced by Your lips. Your kiss is deep, hard, and full of passion. You leave little to my imagination about what You have planned for me tonight. I feel my shirt being unbuttoned and I open my lips to protest only to be silenced again with a gag. My heart slams into my throat and I try to calm myself. My clothing is stripped away in a flash. Before I can try to reach for anything to cover my bare skin, I feel Your iron grip once again on my wrist. You deftly place a soft leather cuff on each wrist. A soft tap upon my left leg and the word, "Up" is uttered from Your lips. I lift my left leg and bend it at the knee. You guide my foot back down, encasing the sole in a soft leather heeled shoe. You deftly lace the black satin ribbons around my calf and tie them into a bow, just below the back of my knee. You repeat the same process on my right foot. I stand before You, blindfolded, gagged and bare with the exception of the leather cuffs and shoes.

You softly whisper, "Beautiful, but you are still missing something."

I feel the warmth of Your hands upon my bare shoulders, caressing them as You slide up even further to encase my neck with Your strong hands. I take another deep breath and calm myself even further. Your hands leave my neck and a kiss replaces the warmth. I shiver slightly and murmur my contentment. You slide Your right hand down my shoulder, down my arm and resting it briefly upon my hip before reaching off to the side. I shiver slightly as You place a soft, supple leather collar around my neck, You tighten it just enough to snug it up on my flesh, but not tight enough to hurt or cause harm. I hear a metal clink as You hook a leash to my collar. You rest it lightly over my right shoulder. A small shiver courses through my body as the chill of the air bites into my bare flesh. You notice the slight shiver and respond with a soft hooded cloak.

"Chin up, Mine."

I lift my chin and feel Your hands brush against my neck as You tie the neck of the cloak closed. A tap on my nose indicates that I need to drop my chin. You pull the hood up over my head, I feel the fabric rest lightly upon my hair and brush my nose. You retrieve the leash from under the cloak and tug it slightly.

"Come, Mine. Remember carefully of where You step. Remember each and every stair step... I will be here to help guide you, but I would hate to see you mar such beautiful skin tonight."

I follow Your lead by the gentle tug of the leash. I carefully make my way across the living room floor, across the threshold and out onto the porch. I carefully count in my head the steps from the door, to the stairs. I carefully and deliberately choose my steps. I am careful to make my way down the steps without falling once. You continue to tug lightly on the leash, leading me over to Your car. You lean me slightly against the cool metal. I hear the car door open, You place a hand around my arm and one on my head to guide me into the car.

"Lift the cloak, Mine. I do not want you to sit on it on the way. That's a good girl. Now, lift your legs up into the car, Mine. "

You close the car door behind me, after tucking the cloak inside. I sit quietly in the car seat, the cloak enveloping my body keeping me warm. I hear Your door open and feel You take Your seat and close Your door. I smell Your cologne before I feel Your arm brush across My chest. I feel the slide of the seat belt across my chest and hear the click as it locks into place. I hear you repeat the process for Yourself.

"Wrists, Mine."

I fumble slightly through the thick folds of the velvet cloak, slowly producing my wrists. You tug them closely and another click echoes in the car. The click is one I am all to familiar with... the click of a pad lock to bind my wrists together. The click of the radio and the soothing sounds of soft instrumental music fills the car and settles my nerves. I settle back into my seat as You pull out of the driveway. You drive for what seems like hours, but I know that cannot be. You stop the car and get out, the door closing behind You. I hear You open my door, You reach beneath the folds of the cloak for my bound hands and help me out of the car, careful to keep me covered in the process. I feel Your breath upon my cheek, and Your lips upon my ear.

You softly whisper, "Do you trust Me, Mine? I will not allow any harm to come to You tonight. You will be among friends. Be proud of who you are. Be proud of your chosen station."

The only response that I can give is a slight nod of my head indicating that I trust You. You drop my hands and retrieve the leash. A soft tug on the leash indicates that I am to move forward. My steps are slow and careful. You notice my slight hesitation and uncertainty of where I place my feet.

"There is nothing that is going to cause you to trip, lil one. There are no steps. There is a slight ramp that you will be walking up. The walk is smooth and there will be nothing that you need to step over."

I lift my head at Your words and feel more sure of myself and my steps. I keep up with Your pace easily. All at once I hear music and people laughing... My heart starts to race and I stumble. You stop and stroke my cheek, soothing the worry deep inside of me. You tug on the leash leading me deeper into the music and people. As Our walk continues, the music gets softer, the people get quieter.

"Two steps up, Mine. I will be handing you off to Lady Rhianna. She will take care of you and get you prepped. You may speak to Rhianna. And she may speak with you. You are to show her the same respect that you show me. You must not ask questions and you must not protest what she and her girls will be doing to you. Do you understand me?"

Again, I nod my head "yes," and feel the leash being handed off to Rhianna. I follow her to another room. This one is much quieter and the scent of lavender wafts through the room. Rhianna lifts the hood of the cloak from my head and rests it back on my shoulders. She works on the tie that is around my eyes.

"You are to keep your eyes closed, lil one. There is to be no trying to steal a glimpse of anything around you until you are instructed to do so. Do you understand this?"

I nod my head "yes" as the fabric is removed from my eyes. Rhianna works with the fabric that is my gag. I sigh softly in relief as the gag is removed.

I softly whisper, "May I have some water, please?"

I feel a straw pressed to my lips and immediately open my mouth and I am rewarded with some cool water. I drink only a small amount and use my tongue to guide the straw back out of my mouth. Rhianna takes my locked wrists and guides me across the room. I am gently pushed down onto a soft bench of sorts.

"You may sit here and rest. Your shoes will be removed, your wrists will be unlocked and your restraints will be removed. This does NOT mean that you are free to do as you please. You have been entrusted into my care and to get you ready for tonight. Do you understand this?"

Again I nod my head yes. I sigh contently as the ribbons are unlaced and removed from my feet. I feel another pair of hands soothing and massaging some lotion into my skin. The scent of black chamomile wafts up to my nose. The scent has a calming effect upon me. The hands work their way up my calves and up to my thighs. I am pushed further back onto the bench, as I lay down, a pillow is placed under my head. There are at least two pairs of hands upon my body, massaging and rubbing in lotion on my abdomen, breasts, and arms. A lazy smile plays upon my lips as every knot from the day are worked from my body.

"Turn over, lil one. We need to take care of your back."

I sit up and feel my way around the bench that I am laying on, only to find that it is about the size of a single bed. I stand briefly before stretching back out on the bench, resting my head back upon the pillow. The hands return to their duty of massaging the lotion into my skin and finish working all the knots out of my body. Special attention is paid to massaging lotion into my back and ass. Every fiber of my being is relaxed. I am no longer scared of what You have in store for me tonight.

"Now, lil one. I need you to roll back over and sit up for me. Your shoes will be put back on your feet and you will stand. You will keep your chin up and you may open your eyes... but keep them downcast."

I softly whisper, "I understand Lady Rhianna."

The soft leather of my shoes are placed back on my feet and the ribbons are re-tied just below the back of my knees. Once my shoes are securely fastened, Rhianna's hand is on my shoulder, gently guiding me to my feet.

"Display, lil one." That is all that is heard in the silent room. I stand up straight, my chin held high, my eyes downcast, my legs are shoulder width apart, my arms slowly move from my sides to behind my neck, my fingers interlace with each other.

"Eyes closed."

My eyes close as the words are spoken. I take a deep breath and center myself. I concentrate to slow my breathing and heart rate. I cannot do anything to control the blush that stains my cheeks as well as the rest of my body.

"Beautifully done. Your Master is training you well."

"Thank you, Lady Rhianna."

Something soft and fluffy is brushed across my neck and shoulders, against my will, a giggle escapes from my lips. I hear the crop an instant before it bites into the flesh of my calf.

"You will not show any type of disrespect to those who are preparing you for your Master. You may speak, but you must not do or say anything to bring shame or disrespect to yourself or your Master."

I quickly nod my head in understanding. The soft and fluffy object continues to glide over my bare flesh. It lingers and pays attention to my breasts and my abdomen. I sigh softly as it is removed from my tingling skin.

"Kneel up, little one. There is a cushion directly in front of you. Keep your wrists behind your neck and cross your ankles."

I move as smoothly and gracefully as I sink down to my knees, my thighs are spread shoulder width apart, a small smile plays across my lips. A soft knock is heard from my position. The door creaks open, the soft scuffling of bare feet and the unmistakable sound of Your boots resound through the silent room.

"Rhianna! You are wonderful! My toy looks radiant! But she still needs something..."

I hear a soft feminine chuckle fill the room and Rhianna speaks, "Ah. You honor me with Your words. But You of all people should know that I am not done. How much time until You need her?"

"For you, I will say about 45 more minutes. Keep her as natural as possible."

The sound of Your boots gets louder as You cross the floor to where I am kneeling. I feel the warmth of Your breath upon my cheek, Your other hand caresses my other cheek and You growl, "You are doing very well, Mine. I am very pleased with you. Lips, Mine."

I lift my chin slightly higher and offer You my lips. I am rewarded with a soft and gentle kiss. A soft gasp escapes my lips when You break the kiss and catch my lower lip between Your teeth. Before I can protest, You are walking away.

You growl out, "You have 45 minutes, Rhianna and I will be back to collect what is Mine."

A small shiver courses through my body, soft and smooth fingers brush against my cheek, I feel a straw pressed against my lips and I drink deeply. I use my tongue to gently push the straw out of my mouth.

Rhianna mumbles, "45 minutes.... What am I going to be able to get done in 45 minutes?"

A finger is placed under my chin and is lifted. "Open your eyes, little one. Let me see what I have to work with.."

I slowly lift my lashes and my green eyes meet her ice blue gaze. Her features are soft, her eyes are large and curious. Her dark curls frame her face and a small smile forms on her lips.

"I have it!" She exclaims, "Simple and beautiful!"

She leans down and places a quick kiss upon my lips. She scurries off. A slight flesh of metal catches my eye. There is a thin silver collar around Rhianna's neck! She scurries back in front of me with a small case and a cushion for her to get comfortable.

I give Rhianna a soft smile and quietly whisper, "You are a submissive?"

"Yes, lil one. I, too, am a submissive. Now hush so I can get you ready. Your Master wants you to remain as natural as possible. Thankfully, you are very beautiful just the way you are. So, this shouldn't take very long. What metal pleases your Master?"

"Silver or white gold, Rhianna."

"Very nice choices, lil one. Now hush!"

Rhianna sets to work on my face. She dusts a light shade of face powder all over my face, careful not to apply too much. She selects a brilliant shade of red lip stain and carefully stains my lips. She then applies a thin coat of strawberry flavored gloss. Lastly she sets to the task of applying silver jeweled fake eyelashes to my own.

"Display, little one. And do it quickly. Your Master will be here shortly and I am not quite finished with you."

I quickly rise to my feet, my wrists still behind my neck, my legs shoulder width apart. Rhianna reaches up and removes my wrists from behind my neck and draws them together behind me, clicking a lock into the "D" rings and placing a small velvet bag in my hands. The black silk tie is placed back over my eyes and loosely tied.

"Open your mouth wide."

My lips part as my mouth opens wide only to have the black fabric gag placed between my teeth and secured snuggly. I feel the soft, cool, thick fabric of the cloak enveloping me as she secures the ties in the front and pull the hood up over my head and rests the hem of the hood on my nose. She re-attaches the leash to the front of my collar and tugs me forward a few feet.

"Stop here, girl, and kneel up. Keep your hands at your back and drop your chin slightly... Very beautiful!"

Just as I settle into position, I hear a rap at the door. The door is flung open and You speak, "Rhi..." You stop short seeing Your property kneeling quietly in the middle of the floor. A few strides place You in front of me. I feel the heat of Your body and smell Your leather boots.

"Up, Mine. Follow Me quickly and quietly. Wwe will be walking in a straight line and then up six steps. I will let you know when you need to step up, Mine."

I nod my head quickly and start to walk when You tug on the leash. I hear my heels click across the floor... After several steps, I hear music and people. You reach back, stroke my cheek and continue to lead me closer and closer to the music and people.

"Up, Mine. Six steps. Count them in your head."

I nod my head again and count the six steps in my head. I continue to follow You for a few more steps. Strangely the music and the voices of the people have stopped. I feel You tug me once more and then place Your hands on my shoulders, stopping me and turning me slightly.

"Soft lights."

I hear the click of the lights as they come on. You reach up and remove the hood from my head. I hear a soft gasp come from Your lips. My cheeks stain crimson instantly. You reach up and place a finger under my chin and lift it slightly. You deftly untie the cloak and I feel it slide down from my body. You walk around me inspecting Rhianna's work. You take the soft velvet bag from my hands. I hear the soft "tinkling" of metal as the bag is opened and a soft chuckle from You.

"Rhianna knows Me all to well."

You quickly unlock my wrists and I instantly display for Your inspection. I feel Your breath upon my ear just a moment before Your teeth sink into the tender flesh of my earlobe. A small moan forms in my throat behind the gag. Your hands smooth over my shoulders, down cupping my breasts and rolling Your thumbs across the sensitive buds. You dip Your head to catch a nipple in Your teeth, nipping and tugging on it until it hardens almost pebble hard. My breath comes out in shallow gasps. I whimper behind the gag as the warmth of Your mouth leaves the now sensitive, rosy bud. Your fingers replace Your mouth, working my nipple until it cannot become any more erect. You take my other nipple into Your mouth, teasing the bud until it is as hard as a pebble. You reach up and loosen the gag on my mouth, tugging it quickly down to my throat. You place a soft kiss upon my lips.

Your breath returns to my ear as You huskily growl out, "Resist, Mine. Fight the animal inside. Make Me proud."

No sooner are the words are spoken Your lips devour mine. As my head swims with pleasure, I hear the "tinkling" of metal again. Somewhere, deep in my mind, I hear a warning bell, but the passion building inside of me pushes the bell out of my mind. Your kiss deepens, pushing me higher and higher. Just as I feel that I cannot be brought any higher, a searing pain envelopes both of my nipples at the same time. The animal inside of me has risen to just below the surface. I fight with every part of my being to resist giving my body over to it. A slight tremor courses through my body. You break the kiss and press light feather kisses over my cheeks, down my neck and lightly lave my throbbing nipples with Your tongue. Again, I whimper, torn between pleasure and pain. Your hands trail lightly over my body, over my shoulders, down my sides and resting on my hips. I feel Your breath right at my navel. A small smile forms on my lips as I feel the slight stubble as it brushes against my abdomen. You draw Your fingertips up and down my legs, pausing just for a moment to run a finger across my clit. My body spasms in response. You trail Your finger over my soaking sex and chuckle.

"You are doing me proud, Mine. Keep resisting, though. I want you to ride the edge for the duration of the show."

I flinch instantly when You say "show." A swat across my sex reminds me of to Whom I belong and where my place is. I nod my head quickly.

"You will not verbally protest. You may plead with me through your body, your lips, and your eyes, IF I allow you to see. You are going to be lead by your leash clipped to the front of your collar. You will be brought up three small steps, where you will kneel up and spread your legs about shoulder width apart. You WILL NOT resist any position that you are put in. As a matter of fact, Mine, you are not in any position to resist anything that will be done to you tonight. Remember... You are Mine... What you do reflects upon Me. Make Me proud, Mine."

Again, I nod my head in agreement. You pull my arms behind my back and lock the "D" rings together with a lock. You tug the gag back into place, ignoring the pout on my lips. You pull me forward by my collar and say, "Curtains, medium lights and spotlight."

You softly whisper, "Three steps up, Mine."

I carefully climb the three steps, gracefully drop down to my knees, and carefully spread them shoulder width apart. My knees come into contact with a soft, padded surface. Just as I go to settle into my kneel, I feel You tug on the leash, pulling me forward even further. I feel like I'm going to fall when I feel a padded brace across my hips. I am pulled forward even further.

"Chin up, Mine. Good girl."

I lift my chin as I am pulled downward by the leash. My neck brushes against something soft, again I am pulled further down. My hair is pulled to the side, before I feel something encasing my neck. Panic wells up inside of me. I take a couple of deep breaths to calm me. Because I know You would never cause me any harm. You trail Your nails over my shoulders, down my arms, to my wrists. You quickly unlock them, and move my hands down to be braces under My body. You deftly tie leather thongs around my wrists and before I can say a word, You are down locking my ankles into place. I am on all fours, with my neck held in a stockade of sorts, bound into place with metal cuffs, locks and leather thongs. You trail Your fingers over my bare hip, up my back and gently caress my cheek. You reach behind my head and untie the gag and remove it. Your breath is upon my ear.