Desires within Young Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandi tells best friend Stephanie about the spanking.
1.9k words
4.18
86.9k
35

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened to singing coming from the shower. It was Sunday, and my first opportunity to sleep in. I sat up thinking about the spanking I gave to Brandi yesterday and feeling guilty. I shouldn't have done it. I should have taken her phone. What's more, I couldn't get those polka dot panties out of my head. Here I am—a 37-year-old man—spanking an 18-year-old girl. I thought about that Woody Allen movie Manhattan in which his girlfriend was 17 and he was 42.

But Brandi is my light blonde stepdaughter with a cute little turned up nose who just turned 18 two weeks ago. She's been more my pal as I never quite established a father-daughter relationship with her. She calls me Sam or Samuel, but not Dad. Nevertheless, she sometimes needs parental discipline. Her father left a long time ago and has had no contact with Brandi in more than 10 years.

What if she told her mother of the punishment I imposed for staying out late?

I heard Brandi come out of the bathroom and walk toward her bedroom.

"Brandi?" I called.

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you after you get dressed?"

"Uhmm, yeah. Give me a few minutes."

"Okay."

I got up and slid on my jeans and went to the bathroom to pee.

When I returned, Brandi came in with her hair up in a ponytail and looking down at her phone texting furiously. She wore her now familiar tight jeans and t-shirt.

"Brandi."

"Hold on. Let me just finish this text."

She looked up at me without saying anything.

"I'm sorry about last night."

"Don't be. It's over. Can I go now?"

"Wait. I just wanted to talk to you and tell you that if there's a consequence needed next time, it's gonna have to be the phone. Okay?"

"Sam. It's okay. I'm not mad."

I didn't say anything. She started texting again.

"Does it still hurt?"

"What?"

"You know. Your butt."

"Oh. No. Well, maybe a little."

"I don't think we should tell your Mom about this."

"Okay."

"No. Brandi. I'm serious."

"Trust me, I wasn't going to."

"K. Thanks."

"Can I have 20 dollars to go to the mall?"

"20? What? What for?"

"There's this really cute top I want to get at Hollister. Please, Sam?" She came over to me like she always does when she wants something, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me, pressing her firm tits against my chest. "Pretty please?" she whispered in my ear. "I promise I'll be a good girl for you."

She probably knew I felt guilty about spanking her. And she knew that I didn't want this getting back to her mother.

"My wallet's down stairs."

"You're the best! Thank you, Sam!" and she kissed me on the cheek and ran down the stairs.

"When are you coming home?"

"I don't know. Bye." She yelled as she headed out the door.

"Wait. What homework do you have?"

She was gone.

Two hours later I was masturbating furiously to a picture of this gorgeous blonde with puffy nipples. She looked like Brandi. My cock was more swollen and stiff than I can recently remember, and the girl was in a chair with her legs draped over the arms, her shaved pussy lips splayed out, her nipples swollen, and her left thumb in her mouth.

As my orgasm welled up from my balls, I called out Brandi's name. "BRANDI! I'm fucking cumming, baby. I'm gonna spray jizz all over your little pussy!"

Instead, my jizz splattered all over the bathroom sink. Thick globs of it. The force of my cum blast sent my brain in to overdrive. I reeled backwards and steadied myself. My knees were shaking. I stood for a moment catching my breath and then cleaned myself off and washed the sink.

When I emerged from the bathroom, it suddenly dawned on me that Brandi was home. I heard her downstairs in the kitchen making something to eat. Had she heard me? Did she hear me orgasm and call out her name?

That would not be good.

"Hey, sweetheart. When did you get back?"

"A few minutes ago. I'm starving. Oohh. Wanna see what I bought?"

"Oh, yeah! Sure!"

Brandi pulled out a black blouse of some sort from the bag.

"It's called an Alcazar top. On sale for $20! Do you like it?"

"Beautiful. It will look great on you."

"I'm going to eat this sandwich and model it for you."

"K. What homework do you have?"

"I don't know. Not much."

Brandi came down wearing her blue jeans and the black top. She looked lovely--her long blonde locks curled around the blouse just above the small of her back.

"Well? How do I look?"

"Fantastic! You look positively adorable."

"You're just saying that because you have to. You're my stepdad."

"Brandi. I don't think so. But think what you want. Now I think it's time for homework."

"Okay. Okay. I'm doing it. Can Stephanie come over? We can do homework together!"

Stephanie was one of Brandi's best friends, a super cute brunette with long straight brown hair. They were both finishing their junior year in high school, just a few short months away. Brandi's mom held Brandi back which makes her a bit older than many of the other girls in their junior year. Brandi's two closest friends—Stephanie and Veronica—are also about her age and I imagined their parents must have held them back too. In fact, Brandi turned 18 in May, and Stephanie's birthday is in April, and Veronica's March. They all joke about the fact that there is a monthly birthday to celebrate. But this year, they are planning a week at the beach to celebrate all three turning 18! Veronica is Brandi's other best friend—a really cute red head with gorgeous red hair and a freckled body. Veronica is a little plump, but in a sexy way—full breasts and a lovely round ass. In the last year, all three of these girls have blossomed into beautiful young women, and it's hard not to notice. As a trio—blonde, brunette, and redhead—they represent the trifecta of a boy's wet dreams.

"Stephanie can come over for a couple of hours this afternoon. It's a school night, so she needs to leave around dinner."

"Okay."

Stephanie and Brandi spread out their homework on the kitchen counter while I prepped for dinner. After awhile of listening to their banter about boys, other girls, and high school gossip in between the solving of complex math equations, I went upstairs to gather some laundry. I sorted through the pile, and I saw them--the pink polka dot panties Brandi was wearing when I spanked her. I lifted them in my hands and slowly raised them to my nose, sniffing all around where Brandi's pussy would rub. They were damp. I caught the distinct aroma of her teen perfume and the musky odor of her little twat, and my cock grew stiff. I sniffed and sniffed some more feeling delirious and lightheaded.

My torment had returned.

I wanted to masturbate. I took Brandi's panties with me to the bathroom, pulled out my swollen prick, rubbed some lotion on it and began pumping my cock while I smelled the sweetness of Brandi's soiled panties. With each sniff and each thrust, I quickly came closer and closer to exploding again all over the bathroom sink. Only this time I decided to do something far more devious. As my orgasm rose in my balls, I sniffed Brandi's panties one more time—taking in the sweet aroma of perfume and pussy juice. I pushed her panties down around my cock and rubbed them furiously all over my shaft. As my orgasm neared, I rubbed her panties right on the head of my dick and exploded another glob of heavy jizz right in the spot where her pussy sat. I felt almost faint.

I cleaned off the rest of the cum on my dick with her panties and knew that I would probably have to wash these panties now while the girls were downstairs studying.

How perverse can one man be?

When I came out of the bathroom, it was quiet downstairs. Stephanie and Brandi were whispering. If I remained really quiet, I could barely make out what Brandi was telling Stephanie.

"Sam wanted to take my phone away for staying out late the other night."

"Really? Well you still have it, so how did you talk yourself out of that?"

"I told him to spank me instead."

"What? You told him to spank you?"

"Yea!"

"And he did?"

"Yeah."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yeah. A lot. He like smacked me six times or whatever."

"On your butt? Were you wearing anything?"

"My panties. He told me to pull down my jeans."

"OMG! Brandi! That's like really creepy."

"I know. But, but, I can't believe I'm saying this. I, I, kind of liked it."

"Really? Like how, like it felt good?"

"Kind of. I mean it hurt, but it kind of, you know, made me feel . . . "

"Feel what? Like hot?"

"Yeah. Like I kind of got wet or whatever. This is really embarrassing. Let's change the subject."

"OMG, Brandi! He made your pussy wet?"

"Stephanie, shut up. I mean, I don't know. A little. I guess."

There was a long pause as I strained my ears to hear more of the conversation. After what seemed like a very long time, Stephanie said, "You know, your stepdad is hot. He doesn't look like 30 something. More like 25, maybe." She stopped again and there was another long pause. "And those muscles. Oh, my god. And he's really cute with that stubble when he doesn't shave."

"I know. I always thought he was hot. And when he said he was going to spank me, I don't think he meant it at first. But then when he said he was going to take my phone away, I like said, well why don't you just spank me instead."

"And he said, ok?"

"Not at first, but then he like looked at me and said okay. Pull your jeans down and lay on my lap."

"OMG!"

"Stephanie you CANNOT tell anyone about this!"

"Okay, I won't, but it's still kind of creepy."

"I know. But like, I'm trying to think of a way to get him to spank me again."

"Brandi, shut up. Really?"

"I don't know. Like maybe. Oh, and you can't tell anyone this part."

"Ok. What part?"

"He like got hard."

"What?!"

Brandi kept whispering. "Uhmm, yeah. I could like feel his cock or whatever underneath me. That's when he stopped and told me to get up."

"OH MY GOD! Seriously? Now that is getting creepy. Was it like big?"

"Kind of, but it was hard to tell cause he had his jeans on and I could only feel like part of it against my panties."

"So then what happened?"

"He like saw me crying and he hugged me and told me he was sorry. And he like was rubbing my hair."

"You were crying?"

"Yeah! Cause it kind of stung, but it hurt and felt good at the same time. That's why I like want him to do it again. Only not so hard."

Stephanie and Brandi sat there for a minute. I couldn't hear anything more as I kept straining my ears. Finally I heard Stephanie whisper, "Maybe we could get him to spank all of us for our birthday! Hahahahahahaha."

Brandi and Stephanie started giggling uncontrollably as I descended the stairs.

"What are you two laughing about?"

Stephanie looked at Brandi and got up. "Nothing, Mr. Philpot. I have to use the bathroom."