Desolation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both puffing and grunting. Rene was shrieking incoherently. Rene felt Mitchell's sweat drip onto her ass - and then she shrieked more.

He slapped her; slapped her ass, back and thighs hard. And somewhere in his brain where reason was still functioning he wanted to flip her onto her back and slap her face, breasts and belly.

He felt dizzy, out of control. He wanted to possess her, to dominate her. He didn't know how he would satiate his need if he didn't completely consume her.

Mitchell felt his orgasm come - faster than he had ever needed to come in years - he wrapped a hand into her sweat wet hair and pulled, bowing her back, almost pressing her belly and breasts to the now damp bed sheet. His final assault forced a cry of pain - and raw pleasure - from her. As he started to fill her cunt she ran two fingers down her belly to finger herself. Just as he was about done he felt her contractions begin.

She opened her eyes in the darkness, felt the sweat running down her face, dripping from her nose; felt Mitchell's cock spasm and warmth fill her cunt and she shrieked in animalistic noises until her throat was raw and her voice all but gone.

Then for long moments the only sounds in the room were them breathing hard and coughing. Mitchell slid out of her and fell back on the bed. Rene collapsed onto her belly then rolled to her side, pulling her legs up.

Minutes passed and still neither spoke.

Sometime later Mitchell took a deep breath and laughed tentatively, not really sure what to say or do after what he felt was a decidedly different casual sexual encounter. "Uh, huh-huh, gee. That was, uh, interesting. I don't know what to say, huh-huh."

Rene sniffled again. In her raw voice she rasped, "Did you like it?" She cleared her voice as best she could and in the closest approximation of a soft voice she asked, "Did I please you?"

As Mitchell grew older and more powerful in wealth and politics he attracted a certain shallowness in the young women who came to his bed. He completely missed the nuances of Rene's new tone of voice and her questions. He responded with a guffaw, "God, woman...do you have to ask? What's the color of the sky on your planet?" But then he heard her sniffle again. He thought to be gentlemanly. In a quieter, more reserved voice he asked, "Are you okay; did, uh, you like me? I didn't hurt you or anything, did I?"

"Umm, no. No you didn't hurt me; you made me feel...well, WOW," Rene's voice was sincere; she was sincere. She had enjoyed what happened between them in her body. Her spirit was another matter. She felt damaged, maliciously violated. She would never admit that; she wouldn't tell him her secret. If she hadn't been so sex crazed from the drugs she didn't know how their encounter would have gone. Would she have done what she had wanted to do so badly on so many, many nights when she was younger. Would she have killed Mitchell in place of her father; doing to Mitchell what she had dreamed of doing to her father? That thought made her shudder and she directed her senses back to the pleasure radiating throughout her body; the euphoria and seemingly insatiable want that still filled her despite her other emotions.

She felt Mitchell roll toward the end of the bed as if he were going to get up. "Hey Mitchell..."

"Hmm, dear?"

"Are you leaving?"

"Well," he spoke slowly, "I need to piss real bad and then, well, usually in situations like this I do leave before I get my ass kicked by the woman or her husband or boyfriend." He tried to make a joke and Rene giggled just a bit - but then sniffled.

"I'd really like it - if you want to - if you stayed; stay the night if you wanted to."

"Uh, sure; I'd love it. You, uh, don't have a husband or boyfriend who's likely to show up while we lay in your bed naked do you?"

Rene sounded normal now, in the dark, with a full fledged giggle, "No! God, no!"

"Well, okay, but I really gotta piss."

"You better piss then. Quit talking about it, Christ!"

Mitchell picked his way delicately across the floor of Rene's bedroom, reached the bathroom and flipped on the light, momentarily blinding Rene.

"Ahhh! Mitchell! Jee-suz!"

"Sorry," he mumbled as he closed the door.

Rene rolled over and flipped on the bedside lamp. She looked at the three pills Dr. Woods gave her in the restaurant, wondered what they were, guessed ecstasy and picked two up. She sat up, popped them in her mouth and tossed her head back. The pills went down without any problem. She grabbed her pillow and laid down on her back, a leg cocked up and spread wide with the other leg flat on the bed.

Mitchell came out of the bathroom. For the first time Rene got a good look at what had fucked her; he was still partially erect and his cock was long and fat. He was uncut too, the head partially withdrawn in its sheath. Rene smiled appreciatively.

Mitchell followed her gaze and looked down, "Oh, that? Huh-huh, I assumed you liked it."

"You assume correctly, sir. It was very, ah, filling."

"And you were very tight, missy," Mitchell said as he climbed onto the bed, lying on his side facing Rene. He reached out with an index finger and slowly traced it around Rene's sweaty face, throat and body, swirling around the undersides of her breasts and along the line above her mons that ran between her hip points.

"Ohhhh, gawd...Mitchell, I swear, if I were a cat I would purr right now. That's very, very nice."

"My pleasure."

Rene didn't have any sense of time. She just closed her eyes and let Mitchell caress her softly. Sometime later he started supplementing the caresses with light kisses: face, throat, breasts, belly and mons. Rene thought maybe she could come just from Mitchell's after play but somewhere along the line she fell into a very light sleep. She was floating in the darkness.

She got up much later; the clock on the dresser read 4:15. She padded to the bathroom, decided on a lark to piss standing up. It was a technique she had mastered, won bets in bars by going into the men's room and using the urinal. She straddled the toilet, bowed her legs and pulled back gently on the skin on top of her mons. Even the stream of piss leaving her body reverberated pleasure through her body. When she came back to bed Mitchell was asleep on his back. Rene flipped on the bedside lamp.

Rene eased herself onto the bed on her belly and moved her chin over Mitchell's thigh. She smiled broadly and picked up Mitchell's flaccid, sticky cock and began gently licking. Soon she felt the cock start to fill and swell; his purplish glans popped from under its sheath and she giggled quietly not wanting to wake Mitchell.

When he was completely erect she lightly swung a leg over his hips and lowered herself onto his cock.

Mitchell woke with a start. Rene hips were undulating, gently and slowly. She was grinding her clit and spread lips against his rough pubic hair, pleasurable sensations radiating from her cunt. Mitchell laughed quietly in appreciation and put his hands on her hips and let her ride. Rene stretched her body arching her belly and breasts outward, slowly pulled her damp hair back from her face and with eyes closed in deep concentration she said in a breathy voice, "Play with my nipples, please."

~~~~~~~~~~

The phone rang 15 times; Rene heard it on the 13th ring and reached for, it with a groan, just as the 15th ring ended. "They'll call back," she sort of moaned to herself but then her eyes flew open. The late morning sunlight overrode the soft light of the lamp on her nightstand. Rene said bolt upright in bed and immediately regretted it. As quickly as she could move she literally fell out of her bed and half crawled, half stumbled toward her bathroom in the nick of time to kneel before her toilet, wrap her arms around the cold porcelain bowl and throw up.

When she was sure she had nothing more to throw up she fell away from the bowl and slumped against the wall, panting. Her head throbbed painfully and her stomach made her feel like she was on a small boat in the ocean. She decided to crawl back to her bed and assess what was happening.

The clock on the nightstand was just about at noon. "Oh, I'm only six hours late for work. Great," she mumbled to herself. She slumped against her bed and ran her hand through her hair, pulling it back. With great effort she focused her eyes on the remaining small pill on her nightstand - the ecstasy Dr. Woods had given her the night before - shrugged her shoulders and reached for it. She popped it in her mouth and then thought Christ, I don't have any water and if I rock my head back to get the pill down the pain is going to kill me. She opened the nightstand drawer and came out with a pharmacy bottle. She struggled to read the label but she finally was able to make out Percocet so she opened it and tapped three of the painkillers into her palm with the other small pill, popped them in her mouth and swallowed with a quick backward movement of her head.

She was right, the pain in her head was blinding but...she'd feel fine in a short while. Rene pulled her knees up toward her chest, wrapping her arms around her shins, and put laid her forehead on her legs. She stayed like that until she heard a loud, persistent knock at the door.

As she raised her head slowly the pain was gone and she felt warm, peaceful and very alert but very nice. Once on her feet she yelled in the general direction of the front door for the person knocking to hold on and found a sweatshirt to pull over her head. She cautiously headed downstairs to the door.

"Rene!" Dr. Woods yelled.

"I'm here, I'm here!" Rene yelled as she opened the door and was surprised to see Dr. Woods. "Uh...Dr. Wo- I'm sorry, Annie."

Dr. Woods was beaming from ear to ear as she reached to open the outer glass front door. "Rene, God, don't you look a mess? I like it," the doctor said with more than a hint of lust and a sparkle of desire in her eyes but Rene didn't notice.

The doctor pushed past Rene and walked into the entry. Rene was a little confused by why the doctor was in her house; she didn't much care how she looked. She was sure she was a mess. She felt like a mess. "Uh, Annie, I...I'm terribly late for work. I haven't even called. I need to grab a shower and..."

"Work is taken care of, my dear. I take care of my friends and lovers, babe. I thought you might be a little wasted after our night last night so I called in for you. I told Maggie (Rene's boss) that you'd fell ill last night at dinner. My god, girl," the doctor pointed at Rene's exposed thighs, "you and Mitchell had quite the night." The doctor turned to the stairs that led to Rene's bedroom.

Rene stood still, a blank expression on her face while she tried to piece together the night before. She looked down at her thighs and saw the streaks of dried cum that ran almost to her knees. Rene had a moment of panic; she plunged a finger into her cunt.

Incredibly, she was still slightly wet and when the finger came out from the depths of Rene's vagina it was covered with a milky white, slick, watery fluid.

The realization hit her like a hammer: she'd had unprotected sex with Mitchell. And as she worked to focus on the details of their night, she realized he'd come in her at least twice that she could remember. Rene really wasn't worried about catching something from Mitchell but Rene did not use birth control.

"Rene, sweetheart? Are you coming up?" Dr. Woods' voice broke Rene out her internal panic.

"Yeah, sorry," Rene stuttered, "I'm coming."

Rene took a deep breath, wiped her cheeks with her fingertips, pulled her hair back and then bounded up the stairs and into her bedroom. A new shock that took her breath: Dr. Woods naked, lying on the bed where Mitchell had laid last night. Where Mitchell and she had fucked.

Dr. Anne Woods was a tall woman, taller than Rene. She was in her late 40's with short, spiky red hair and alabaster skin. Her face was rather plain but Rene took in the woman's body. The doctor lay on her side, her head propped up casually on an elbow on the pillow and her long legs crossed at the ankle. Her legs were lean and long; runner's legs.

The doctor's breasts were sort of banana shaped with large puffy nipples and big areolas - and very erect nipples - that laid together very fluidly. Comfortably, Rene thought; the doctor's breasts looked comfortable laying together, twisted slightly with the doctor's torso.

The doctor's belly had a small rise to it just below her pierced navel and elegantly sloped into a patch of red hair covering her sex.

Rene blinked.

"Come on Rene, I won't bite," the doctor teased, her voice low and seductive.

She wanted Rene. "Come lie on the bed with me. I simply love to lie in a bed where such passionate sex has taken place. My God," the doctor enthused as she swept her fingers over the sheet next to her, "it's still damp with cum stains and sweat!"

The doctor pulled a damp, stained pillow to her face and took a very deep breath, "Hmmmm," the doctor exhaled slowly, "your pillow has a perfectly heavenly scent of sweat and whatever you use on your hair."

The doctor took the pillow from her face and looked intently at Rene, a small tight smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. The doctor's voice was quiet and charged with desire, "Was he rough with you, dear? Did you like it? Did you like being his little bitch? His little fuck toy? Hmmm?"

Rene blinked again.

She found her voice. "Yes," she said in a small voice.

"You took him bareback; I'm impressed. You younger women are so into safe sex," the doctor speaking of safe sex with a passive derision as if it were some disgusting social practice of the masses. "I find intimate contact with a woman's naked cunt so very erotic; so very primal. The way mother nature intended when she endowed us with slick, salty fluids and divine musky perfumes to give us our appeal as women."

The doctor looked at Rene, standing by the bedside, her expression totally blank. The doctor gave a short laugh, "Ah, Rene, my love, you're not getting any of this are you?"

Rene startled, "No, no Annie, I'm getting - I get it. You have a way with words." Rene nervously looped some hair over her ear and shifted her feet.

The doctor stretched slowly and fully, yawning lazily, before repositioning slightly. "I bet you're still wet and all sticky and slick inside. Using latex is so, umm, impersonal and standoffish, don't you think?"

Rene had nothing against lesbians or gay men; they were people, just like her. She'd never been sexually attracted to women but now with the ecstasy peaking and mixing with the oxycodone in the Percs and the doctor's very casual way; her way of talking, of laying in Rene's bed naked - it was all starting to work on her. She felt her body starting to respond.

"I'd love to take you in the shower, you sweet young bitch. You know, take, as in, press your belly and breasts to the shower wall while I press myself into you and work my fingers in that delightful cunt of yours and hear your moaning and...pleading?"

Rene felt warmth come over her chest and face and felt her cunt fill with blood.

But, my dear, I really, really get off on dried sweat and musk, stale perfume; the taste of wine and cigarettes on some girl's lips and tongue. And," she added with a sly grin, "of course, the taste of a good, musky cunt on her lips too when we kiss. Baby, you have been ridden hard and put up wet. So...come on, let me feast on you. Whatever pleasure Mitchell brought you last night will seem insignificant when I get through with you. Come on, baby, what'd you say? Lie down with me. Take a walk on the wild side, sweetheart. Please." The doctor ended her appeal with a kick of her foot and a pout.

Rene blinked again, completely overwhelmed. "Uh, Annie," Rene was staring and her voice was soft and uncertain, "I, uh, I'm, you know, well...uh, I'm not attracted to women, you know?"

The doctor tsk'd and got out of bed with a mock groan, "Oh, Rene, Rene, Rene, what are we to do about you? Why do you resist so? You're making this harder than it has to be. And haven't I promised you a huge payoff in pleasure?"

Another "tsk."

Suddenly Rene found the doctor standing behind her, the doctor's breasts pressed to the top of Rene's shoulders and the doctor's long arms encircling her.

"Did you suck him off?" It was an intense whisper and the doctor's hot breath in Rene's ear caused Rene to shiver. "Did he play his little girl/daddy routine with you? Hmmmm? Did he fuck you like a whore?"

Rene cleared her voice; she was suddenly very, lightheaded at the doctor's contact with her. It was disturbing - and yet it felt so very, very good. The doctor's voice, breathing in her ear, just about made her come and she'd never gotten off just from being so aroused.

"Yes," Rene's voice cracked, "Annie, he did all those things last night. But then, you know, I was pretty stoned."

"You mean just like you are now honey? Tell me Rene," the doctor's voice was so soft and breathy in Rene's ear and her hand's were now under the sweatshirt and caressing Rene's hips, "did you like it?"

The doctor found the hem of Rene's sweatshirt and she played with it, brushing up against Rene's skin. Rene shivered. "Yes. Uh, yes, I liked it. Very much."

The doctor spun Rene around by the shoulders and then pulled Rene to her body to keep her from falling, "Let's see those eyes, my sweet." The doctor took hold of Rene's chin once Rene was standing stably and tilted it up. Rene's eyes were full of tears and extremely dilated. "Hmmm, I gave you ecstasy last night at the restaurant. It looks as if it agrees with you. You're all flushed, getting a little sweaty and your pupils are as big as saucers. I bet I could get you to come just by touching your breasts or your pussy. You took some this morning, didn't you, my little drug hound slut?" the doctor fairly squealed with delight.

"Ye-yes."

The doctor left Rene standing - though Rene almost fell - and walked back to the bed, exaggerating the swing of her hips.

The doctor casually flopped back on the bed, got comfortable and and delivered the straw that broke Rene's resolve, "You know what you remind me off?"

"Uh, no...no, ma'am." Rene's body was so aroused but her head was swimming.

"I have these patients." The doctor spread her legs and ran a finger between the folds of her labia. "Their cholesterol is off the charts. They're one step away from being diabetic; one step from lung cancer or COPD because they smoke." The doctor brought the finger she'd been massaging her clit with to her mouth and slowly licked, her eyes locked on Rene's.

"They eat rich food and then they drink artificial sweetener in their fucking iced tea. I've never understood it. Never. Maybe its some inbred bourgeois thing." She sounded bored, yawned. "What do I care?" She laughed cruelly, "I don't."

"So Rene, you can suck cock; Mitchell tells me like a pro. And you can apparently fuck like a pro too. You do drugs like the queen of the crack whores. You indulge your body in anything you want. But..." the doctor locked eyes again with Rene, who was now having difficulty standing and staying awake, "you can't let a woman touch you or suck a woman's cunt or her tit or tongue? I mean, how fucking pathetic is that?" Again, the doctor laughed cruelly, disgustedly, all as if Rene were not even in the room.

"There's going to be men and women at the conference in L.A. And believe me, the men are not all going to be as handsome and as built as Mitchell.

"They're going to have beer guts and jowls and smell bad from perpetual jock itch and the fact that they don't bathe and use deodorant. And God, aren't they going to be rude and insensitive louts too? You bet your ass they will. Some of the women are going to be that way too. But I can keep you clear of the bad ones. I can watch out for you; protect my lover and my little gift that keeps on giving. But...