Desperate for an A

Story Info
Jackie is determined to get a good grade.
2.2k words
4.11
121k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie glanced down at her watch. She couldn't believe she was running late again. The high heels on her shoes were making it impossible to walk faster and the heat from the sun was causing sweat to run down between her boobs. So now she was going to get to class late, be hot and sweaty, and her calves were going to be sore tomorrow. She almost fell flat on her face as she ran up the stairs to Kovert Hall. When she reached the door to the classroom she took a minute to smooth her skirt as best she could and wipe the sweat off of her face before she entered the room. Prof Clark was almost to the end of the roll call which meant that her name had already been called.

"You realize that this counts as yet another absence Jackie," Prof Clark said as he glanced up from his roster.

"Yes, sir" Jackie managed as she found her way to a seat in the front row. As she sat down her skirt caught on the desk and pulled itself up, showing her muscular thigh off to the entire class. The guy sitting behind her whistled loudly. Jackie squirmed down into her chair as her face turned red and crossed her legs while trying to straighten her skirt with as much dignity as possible. Prof Clark simply glared at her and began his lecture.

Jackie was really worried about the fact that she was late again. Clark's attendance policy was that you were absent if you weren't in the classroom by the time your name was called for attendance. Some days he started at the beginning of the alphabet, some days at the end, and some days somewhere in the middle just to be fair. Jackie really needed to get an A in this class. She was doing fine in all of her other classes, and was doing well in this one too, except that she had so much trouble getting there on time. The bus always seemed to be running late. The rest of class went smoothly. American Lit was so easy, and Prof Clark was a good teacher, he was just strict.

At the end of the 50 minute class period, Prof Clark gave them the assignment for the week and told them to have a good weekend.

"Oh, and Jackie, could you please accompany me up to my office unless you have another class?" He said.

"I don't have another class for a couple of hours."

So Jackie followed him down the hall and up the three flights of stairs to his office. Once again her high heels were giving her problems with the stairs and she was so aggravated that she'd worn them. But she so desperately wanted to impress Matt, the guy who usually sat next to her in her gender and literature class that she had worn this stupid outfit. Prof Clark held the door to his office open for her and then closed it behind them. She thought this was odd because most male profs would leave the door open when having meetings with students, especially female students.

"Please sit down," he said and gestured toward the chair in front of his desk. "Now, I know that you need to get a good grade in this class in order to continue to be in the honors program here. But I simply can not give you an A unless you follow my rules."

"I know sir. But the bus I take always seems to be running late." She whined. It wasn't like Jackie to whine, but she didn't really think this was her fault. He knew she was a good student and that if she could get to class on time she would.

"Please don't whine. It's not attractive." He told her sounding rather irritated. "I asked you to come up here because I thought maybe you could do some extra credit work to make up for the fact you've been late and counted absent so many times."

"Really?" Jackie couldn't believe it. She had never heard of Prof Clark giving students the opportunity for extra credit. She figured it would be difficult but couldn't help feeling relieved at the prospect of being able to save her grade.

"What kind of extra credit?" He didn't respond right away. He sat and looked her up and down thoughtfully as she simply sat and waited.

"You really are an attractive girl Jackie. You are also intelligent and very much in control of your own life. Why do you insist on wearing clothes that belittle you?" She found this quite strange, especially since it didn't answer her question.

"I, um, don't know." She stammered.

"Well, since it doesn't seem to bother you too much to practically walk around campus naked, I'm sure that you will be up for some rather, lets say, original, extra credit."

"Um, what do you want me to do?" She asked hesitantly.

"First, you have to agree to do what I want, when I want. And then you will get your A. I will never keep you from another class, or make you late for work. But I do expect you to be here when I want you here and do what I ask of you without complaints. You are also not to say a word of this to another person. If you tell another person, or don't do what I say, not only will I not give you your A, you will fail my class. Do you agree to my terms?" Jackie couldn't believe it. She knew she was being blackmailed. But Prof Clark had recently gotten tenure and she had never heard a word about him being anything other than a perfect professor, so she knew there was no way anyone would believe her about this and she had to have the A. There were only about 5 weeks of class left. After that it wouldn't matter.

"OK." Was all she could manage.

"Good. Please stand up." Jackie slowly stood. "Now please turn in a full circle slowly." So far so good, she could do this. When she was facing him again he said, "Ok, now unbutton your shirt."

"What? I can't do that!" She squeaked. Prof Clark looked angry.

"The deal was that you did what I told you to when I told you to do it. Remember? So unbutton your shirt. Now!" The last word came out very harshly and Jackie felt her face turn red as her hands crept slowly up her shirt to the bottom buttons. It took her forever and she was almost in tears by the time she got done but she did manage to get the buttons undone. Clark didn't even flinch, he just continued to stare at her.

"Now take the shirt off." Once again she started to protest but the look in his eyes silenced her immediately and she removed her shirt slowly and laid it on the chair behind her. "Now the bra." She figured that she had no choice and though her face was brutally red, and a tear rolled down her face, she took the bra off and laid it on the chair as well. Prof Clark stood up and walked over to her. He took one hand and ran it over her flat stomach, which had come from years of swimming and up to her breasts, fondling one, and then the other.

"You will do." He said finally. He then placed his hands on her waist and guided her over so that she was facing his desk and he was behind her. "Bend over please with your hands grabbing the far edge of my desk." She whimpered, feeling even more blood rush to her face, and she hesitated. Maybe this was a bad idea. "NOW." He said violently. And she quickly leaned over and grabbed ahold of the edge of the desk. Because her heals made her so tall her ass was above the desk and she had to lay her head down on it. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Prof Clark then shoved her skirt up around her waist and yanked her white thong down so that it was around her ankles. "Step out of your underwear please." She was so embarrassed she almost couldn't move and she was crying once again but she slowly did as she was told.

"You have a nice ass Jackie. Though it is awfully pale. I feel as though we should put some color into, don't you think? According to my records you have been late to class almost 15 times. In order for me to erase those tardy's and forget about them, I will spank you once for each tardy if you ask me to."

"Please, no. Don't spank me. I've never been spanked before."

"Fine then, we will simply double those tardys."

"No! Wait!" Oh my god she thought as she lay on his desk with her ass in the air and tears rolling down her cheeks. I can't believe this is happening to me but I can't let him double those, I need this A.

"Well, what do you want Jackie?"

"Spank me" she whispered almost inaudibly.

"What was that Jackie?"

"Spank me" she said louder.

"Shouldn't you be more polite than that Jackie?" She shuddered, a wave of fear crashed through her body, but some how she managed to say "Spank me please, sir."

"If you insist," he chuckled. "That will be 30 swats since I have already doubled your tardy's."

"But I said I wanted you to spank me, you can't double them."

"Too late, and if you say another word, I'll double them again." And with that he laid his hand down hard on Jackie's ass and she yelped. "Oh, and I want you to count them. Since I forgot we'll just start again." And he smacked her ass again, harder this time, and she yelled even louder. "You aren't counting Jackie. One more chance or I will come up with a more suitable extra credit assignment." He smacked her ass again enjoying the way she cried and yelled as she managed to get the word "One" to come out of her mouth. And then he continued to spank Jackie as she kept counting, although she faltered as his hand came down harder and harder on her ass and it kept growing redder and redder. When she finally got the word "Thirty!" out, her ass was bright red and she was crying so hard her whole body was wracked with sobs.

Prof Clark ran his hand between Jackie's legs. She was wet. She'd felt if while he was spanking her and it embarrassed her more to know that he had noticed that being spanked had turned her on. "So you enjoyed that did you Jackie?" "No." "Your body is telling me otherwise." And with that he started rubbing her clit with his fingers and she moaned while she was sobbing. He kept rubbing faster and faster and Jackie's body was involuntarily grinding on his hand because he had turned her on so much even though she didn't want to be turned on, she knew she should be repulsed. She was rubbing back hard and his hand was moving faster and her breath was getting ragged.

"Are you going to come Jackie?" He asked her.

"Yes." She managed, and as soon as the word was out of her mouth his hand disappeared.

"You haven't earned that privilege yet. Turn around, get down on your knees and put your hands behind your back and open your mouth with your head tilted back. From now on when I say assume the position, that is the position that I mean."

Jackie didn't move, she was shaking from the way he had simply stopped touching her and her ass was burning. When she didn't budge she suddenly felt his hand come down hard again on her ass and she screamed. Then he grabbed her hips, swung her up and around and shoved her down hard on her knees, which would be bruised the next day from the way they hit the tiled floor so hard. Then he unbuckled his pants while Jackie simply sat there and stared. He pulled his large dick, which was hard and glistening, out of his pants, grabbed Jackie by the chin, tilted her head back, pried her mouth open and shoved his dick down her throat. She almost gagged because she wasn't read.

"Suck my dick slut." And Jackie did, her humiliation complete, or so she though anyway, until he came in her mouth and forced her to swallow it and then to lick him clean. He zipped himself back up.

"You may put your skirt and your shirt back on. Please put your bra and underwear in your bookbag. You are not to wear them when you come back tomorrow. I want you in a skirt, with another button up shirt one. Please be here promptly at 8 o'clock." And with that he sat down at his desk, said not another word, and began grading papers while Jackie gathered up her things, put her clothes on and started to hurry out of the room.

"One more thing Jackie. You will be punished for every minute you are late." He said as he played with the wooden ruler sitting on his desk. She simply turned and ran out the door slamming it behind her.