Desperate For Zack

Story Info
Candystriper falls for patient.
1.9k words
4.05
34.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plaidskirt
plaidskirt
112 Followers

I really enjoyed volunteering at Stonybrook Hospital. It was one of the easiest "jobs" of my life. I delivered balloons and mail, I brought patients glasses of water, and I'd escort them to the X-ray room. It was extremely simple.

The only obstacle I had was overcoming boredom. There just wasn't a lot to do. When I tried to talk to the patients I was told to "mind my business" and "let them rest."

Obviously, the vast majority of the patients were elderly. It was a new experience for me, and I felt like I was contributing some goodness to the world.

I had a designated section to tend to. I knew all of them well because most of the elderly would end up staying at the hospital for a few nights. I loved trying to bring some happiness to Margaret, Edith, Wilbur, and Clarence. ( Are those names stereotypical enough for you?)

You can imagine my curiosity when I was told to check on Zack in 115. Zack, I thought, is a younger person's name. I hurried in to see who the newbie was.

He was in a deep sleep. No one else was around. I closed the door behind me. For the first time, I couldn't hear all of the hospital's noises and racket. I approached him and took a good look at his face. He looked healthy to me.

He must've been twenty-five and I could tell from his arms that he was in shape. His hair was a little wavy and longer than most men keep it. He had a nice peaches and cream complexion. His hair was a dark blonde shade. Based on his hair and skin color, I knew he must've had blue eyes. He had a strong jawline and thinner lips. He looked so peaceful lying there.

I was really taken aback. From that moment on, I believed in love at first sight. I touched his hand softly and raised it to my face. I brushed it against my cheek and closed my eyes, pretending that he was awake and touching me by choice. Then I pressed my lips against his fingertips and flattened his hand out, letting it slide down my neck.

Wait, wait, what am I doing, I thought. This man must be sick or something and I'm using him for my own satisfaction. I walked back towards the door, trying to forget about Zack.

I turned back to take one last glance at the handsome young man. He was like a work of art. At that instant, his eyes opened and he said, "Could I maybe get a glass of water?"

Oh Praise God, the man speaks! I tried to smile or do something that made me look cute and said, "Oh, oh sure, Zack." I headed out the door and tried to get the job done as quickly as possible. After all, I didn't want another volunteer to come in and steal him from me.

I came back with his water and tried to walk slowly for effect. I handed it to him gracefully, bending over and looking deep into his eyes. Looking back, he must've thought I was psycho. I mean, he was probably aching for the second he could go home, and here some crazy volunteer was giving him a passionate stare.

Once he took the glass, I felt let down. There was nothing left for me to do. It was time for me to leave. I looked around the room and saw a little tray of food on his bedside table. I pretended to accidentally knock it over. "Whoops," I said, "I better take care of this mess."

Granted, I couldn't really do anything while I cleaned it up, but I could try to come up with another scheme. I knew I'd have to bring him some more food. Anything to stay with him.

When the day was over, I crossed my fingers, hoping he would be there the next day.

The next morning I tried to fix my hair and make-up. I had to wear a uniform, but I figured some control top pantyhose and a wonderbra wouldn't hurt.

I walked in to his room before stopping anywhere else. This time he was awake. "Good morning, Zack, how are you feeling today?" I pulled his curtains open to give him some sunlight.

"Alright, thanks."

"So what are you in here for?"

"I hurt my back rock-climbing. The doctors really aren't telling me a whole lot."

"Oh, I rock-climb sometimes." This was a lie.

"Really, where do you go?"

"Umm, the YMCA."

"Right, that's where a lot of beginners go."

"So when do you think you'll be out of here?"

"Probably a couple of days. Maybe even tomorrow, if I'm lucky."

"If you don't mind me saying, Zack, you're really a breath of fresh air. I'm so used to working with such elderly people."

"Thanks. That's really nice of you. I guess I'd like someone to talk to, it gets kind of lonely in here." He looked up at me and I blushed.

I took this opportunity to ask the most obvious and oldest line in the book, "Well, uh, why doesn't your girlfriend come to visit you?"

"I don't have one. I mean I did, but things just didn't work out."

"That's too bad."

"Yeah, things happen, I guess."

I stood close to him and studied his face carefully again. "You're going to be just fine."

"What's your name?"

"Nicole."

Then, out of nowhere, he starts to laugh. I smile and ask, "What's so funny?"

"I'm afraid if I told you you'd be humiliated."

I wondered if I had a booger in my nose, "Tell me now or I'll be insecure for the rest of my life."

"Remember yesterday, when I asked you for a glass of water?"

"Yes." I couldn't imagine what he was going to say.

"Well, Nicole. I had seen you when you closed the door. I was just resting my eyes, but when I heard you coming closer I decided to just see what you'd do."

"So you..."

"Right. I was awake when you put my hand on your face and kissed it."

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry, Zack. I don't know what I was thinking."

"No, I liked it. I thought it was sort of pleasant."

I took his hand again and gently kissed his palm. I traced his hand with my fingers and massaged his wrist. "Does that feel pleasant, too?"

"Yes." His eyes were closed.

I put his hand on my shoulder. It was so limp and trusting. Then I guided it down to my heart and let him feel my heartbeat. This time I closed my eyes, too. "Zack, you're wonderful."

"So are you." With his other hand, he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled gently. I moved with him until I was bent over. We stared at each other's lips and leaned in close. When our mouths finally met, we didn't want to let go.

He moved over a little on the semi-large bed and I sat down beside him. Then, I laid sideways, facing him. I rubbed his shoulders and upper arm. I imagined all the times he must've used his arms to pull himself up the rock wall. I imagined the sunlight shining in his hair and the light sweat that must form over his body. And then, I imagined us together.

I undid his hospital gown and opened the top part. I put my hand on his chest and felt his little hairs. I pressed on his nipples and I asked if I could kiss them. He said please. I closed my mouth and brought it down to his nipple. I let it open just slightly to accommodate it. My tongue ran over it lightly. I put my hands on his chest and slid them down to his abs. They were hard and hot.

I asked him if I could take his gown completely off, and he said yes. Then I told him to lay flat on his back. I straddled his legs and put my head on his stomach. I felt his breathing and I kissed his navel. He began massaging my scalp. I looked up into his eyes and smiled just a little.

I wondered what would happen if someone came in and caught us together. I thought it was worth the risk, and blocked that thought from my mind.

I put my hand on the base of his penis and circled around it. I reached with my other hand to gently move his balls up and down slightly. He had a light odor to him. I slowly moved my hand up the length and then grasped it until it was hard. I rubbed my thumbs into his flesh and checked his face for any expression. He looked happy. Then I rested my butt on his legs and kissed his head. It was a little shiny already. I put my tongue on the very tip and decided I liked it. I moved my tongue all over his organ and then took it in my mouth.

I closed my cheeks around him and sucked him in. I worked up as much saliva as I could to keep my mouth wet for him. I rubbed my hands onto his thighs and he came in my mouth. I was glad to swallow.

Then I laid between his legs with my head near his ankles. I lifted my butt and removed my pants and pantyhose. Then I spread my legs wide so that he had a good view. He tugged at my panties until they were off. He could clearly see everything that I had. He grasped my knees and slid his hands upward. He moved them to my inner thighs and lightly thumbed my pussy. He rubbed my moist lips delicately and then found my hard clit. He squeezed it and pulled at it just a little. He covered my pussy with his hand and pressed down firmly. He tugged at the skin and began pressing down in random places.

Then he tickled me behind the knees. I laughed and squirmed. I knew I wanted to make love to this man. I sat up and straddled him again. It wasn't my favorite position, but he did have a back ache. I leaned forward and told him to lie back.

I positioned myself so that my entrance was right at the tip of his cock. His hands were rubbing my thighs. Then, I gently lowered myself all the way onto them. I really loved the angle of penetration. I pushed myself off a little and then came back down. He was gripping me very firmly now and losing his breath.

I was moaning hard and I couldn't help but to reach up and pinch my own nipples for a second. He felt so hot and big deep inside of me. My pussy was so slick and tingly for him. I had one mission: to cum, and cum hard.

Then I brought myself all the way down and moved a little back and forth, then side to side. His face was red. I was tightening very hard. I was lost in my own lust. I began banging and thrusting at him with all my strength. I wanted to make him cum harder than he ever had before.

I was so hot. I felt like my sweat was just pouring out of me. I was desperate for release, desperate for my own climax, and most of all, desperate for Zack. I breathed in deeply and sank down onto him. I felt an immense pressure deep within me and I screamed as I came hard. The smell was strong. I felt him get a little larger and then he gave me all of his seed.

I couldn't wait until Zack's back was healthy.

plaidskirt
plaidskirt
112 Followers