Britney's Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers

I think I'd like to fuck her face, okay?"

"Of course honey. She's your whore. You can do anything you want to her."

Jason grabs Amanda and throws her face down on the couch with her head on the arm rest. He steps forward, yanks her head up by the hair and rams his cock deep into her mouth. He slams it into her throat again and again causing her to make loud gagging sounds on each thrust. Amanda feels like her head is going to explode. She desperately needs air but Jason is not letting her have any. Streams of spit drool from her lips and chin.

"Gggghhh... gggaaaa... aaaagggghhhhh... shluuuppp..."

Jason finally pulls his cock from her mouth before she passes out. Amanda coughs up a flood of spit that splatters onto the floor. She is desperate for air and gulps it down in loud gasps. Tears run down her cheeks smearing her mascara. Before she can catch her breath Jason rams his cock back into her mouth and down her throat. Britney moves to his side and shoves her tongue into his ear.

"Honey, watching you fuck the whore's mouth is making me horny," Britney whispers. "Is it okay if Ryan, Taylor and Justin fuck me at the same time?"

Jason puts his arm around Britney and kisses her hard on the lips. His tongue shoots into her mouth. He keeps his cock buried deep in Amanda's throat as he slides a hand down Britney's back. His middle finger parts her ass cheeks and presses against her sphincter. He buries it to the knuckle, then breaks the kiss.

"Of course you can baby," he tells her.

"Thank you sweetie," Britney purrs. "You're so good to me."

Ryan lies on the floor. Britney quickly mounts him and lowers her cunt down the length of his cock. Justin squats behind her and guides his throbbing meat between her creamy cheeks. She gasps when he buries his member deep in her asshole. Taylor steps in front of her face, grabs her head and shoves his cock between Britney's lips. She eagerly sucks him into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Jason groans as he watches Britney. "You look so sexy with three cocks in you, baby. Oh god... I'm going to cum... oh shit... UUUNNNGGHHH..."

Jason pulls his cock from Amanda's mouth and wraps a hand around the dripping shaft. He yanks Amanda's head up by the hair and aims his cock at her face. Amanda coughs and gags releasing another torrent of spit. She is gasping for air when hot cum erupts from the tiny slit in Jason's knob. It splashes off her forehead. He continues to spew spurt after spurt until it is running down her face mixing with the spit drooling from her chin.

"Who wants to be next?" Jason asks. "The whore needs another cock."

Justin quickly pulls out of Britney's ass and moves in front of Amanda. He rolls her onto her back until her head is hanging over the armrest. Justin rams his cock into Amanda's mouth and pounds into it like it was a cunt. Spit streams from her lips and runs up her nose. Streaks of mascara flow across her forehead and into her hair. Amanda chokes and gags on his cock when she feels it punch into her throat.

"Uunngghh... gggghhh... ggghhhh... aaagggghhh..."

While Justin is punishing Amanda's throat, Taylor moves behind Britney and slams his cock into her now empty asshole. He and Ryan find their rhythm and soon have Britney shaking and screaming as one orgasm after another explodes through her pussy.

"UUUNNNGGGHHHH... AAARRRGGGHHH... fuck me... fuck my pussy and asshole... deeper... AAAAAAAHHHHHHH..."

On the couch Amanda coughs and gasps for air when Justin finally pulls his cock from her mouth. Spit pours from her lips and down her face soaking into her already matted hair. Amanda has never felt so completely out of control in her life. She knows that she is everything they are calling her and more. She wants to be their whore. There is nothing that she won't let them do to her. That scares her a little but excites her even more.

Justin shoves his cock back into her mouth and down her throat until his balls are pressed tightly to Amanda's nose. He fucks her face hard driving the knob of his cock into her throat on each thrust. Amanda gags loudly, spilling more spit down her face and into her hair. Justin pulls his swollen member from her mouth and slaps it across her face. Then he slams it back down her throat.

On the floor Britney's screams and gasps are loud and out of control as Ryan and Taylor pound her pussy and ass. Pussy juice streams from her cunt drenching Ryan's cock and balls. Her throbbing clit rubs against his drenched pubes making her continuous stream of orgasms even more intense.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Ryan groans as Britney's cunt clenches tightly against his cock.

"No... not in my pussy," Britney yells. "Cum on my tits."

Britney scrambles onto her knees and cups her pear shaped beauties in her hands. Ryan gets to his feet holding his dripping cock in his hand. Britney looks up at him with hungry eyes. His cock pulses. A jet of hot cream splashes across her milky white globes. Another blast splatters her shapely tits and then another. Britney can feel his cum dripping from her nipples and running down between her breasts and across her stomach.

"Oh fuck," Justin moans as he watches Ryan drench Britney's tits with cum. "Oh shit... oooohhhh... AAARRRGGGHHHH..."

Justin slams his cock deep into Amanda's mouth. She can feel hot cum squirting from his knob directly into her throat. She gags. Some of his cum shoots out her nose. Amanda is desperate for air when he finally pulls out. She coughs up spit and cum that flows out from her lips, up her nose and into her hair. Justin shoves his cock back down her throat to drain the last few drops before pulling away.

Britney moves over to Amanda who is still lying on the couch with her head over the armrest trying to catch her breath. She lifts Amanda's head and slides a nipple across her lips. Amanda eagerly sucks it into her mouth licking cum from the swollen cap. Britney dangles the other nipple in Amanda's face. Amanda sucks it into her mouth rolling her tongue across the tiny bumps.

While Amanda is licking cum from her tits Taylor steps behind Britney and slides his cock between her two creamy ass cheeks. She feels his bulging knob press against her well-fucked sphincter and gasps when he slams it deep into her bowels. She continues to dangle her tits in Amanda's face as Taylor fucks her ass. Amanda can feel Britney's body jerk forward on each thrust of Taylor's cock. She buries her face in Britney's dangling tits and loses herself between the soft globes. She can hear Britney's moans as Taylor continues to pummel her asshole.

"Oh fuck," Taylor grunts, "I'm going to cum."

"On the whore's face," Britney commands as she pulls his cock from her asshole and guides it between her legs until it is pointed directly at Amanda.

"AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH..."

The first blast splatters across Amanda's nose and cheek. The second hits her eye and streams across her forehead. More cum splashes onto her chin and mouth drooling down into her hair. When he finally pulls away Amanda can see Britney's pink pussy only inches from her face through her one open eye. The lips are folded back and her swollen clit is throbbing just above her opening. Amanda wishes she could climb up inside and lose herself forever.

"Jason, look at the mess all over the whore's face. We can't just leave her like that."

"No baby," he agrees. "It just wouldn't be right. I believe she needs a shower."

"What a nice idea, sweetie. As always, you are right. She does need a shower."

Britney tilts her pussy forward. A spurt of golden pee shoots from her gash and splashes onto Amanda's cheek. Another spurt hits Amanda in the nose. Then Britney lets go. A steady stream of hot pee sprays onto Amanda's face. She opens her mouth. It quickly fills until yellow piss is running up her nose and into her hair. Britney aims at Amanda's tits and drenches them, then back to her face and up to her tits again. She moves her pussy closer to Amanda's mouth and pees right in it.

Amanda swallows and opens her mouth for more. She knows that what Britney is doing to her is both disgusting and humiliating but it doesn't matter. Her whole body is on fire. Amanda clamps her mouth over Britney's swollen pussy and sucks the final drops from her pee hole. Then Amanda reaches between her legs and rubs her clit. Seconds later her pussy explodes. A geyser of girl-cum squirts from her cunt and splatters her thighs.

"Jason and I are going back to the bedroom now," Britney says, stepping away from Amanda and picking up her robe. "You guys can have the slut for the rest of the night. When you're finished security will take her back to where she came from."

Taylor makes a phone call. Ten minutes later a group of ten friends show up at the suite. Four hours later Amanda staggers from the hotel and heads towards her car exhausted and sore but thoroughly satisfied. It was the best day of her life.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers