Desperation

Story Info
Aaron fucks a busty blonde with sexy lingerie.
2.4k words
4.43
34.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

Katie hated Valentine's Day. Every part of the celebration made her throw up in her mouth. The moment Christmas was over stores would be taken over by pink and red crap. The idea that as children you were expected to dish out little paper valentines to all your classmates was ridiculous. As adults it was expected you either embraced the holiday with your one true love, or you hid for those twenty-four hours, embarrassed that you were that poor person that everyone felt pity towards. You were a single woman on Valentine's Day.

When she was first asked she had said yes. Then she had withdrawn her eagerness, realizing of course that "next Monday night" was her boss's way of saying "Valentine's Day." It was because of her rising debt that she then said yes, again.

It had been a cold, snowy February. Her feet slid through the slush. She wished now that she had not sold her car but finances were tight and luxuries were minimal. Her boots were three inches with thick heels. It was all part of the outfit and what an outfit it was.

The petite blonde had on black leather knee high boots. Under those was the most delicate black lace stockings held up by a black garter. The dress was a deep garnet, velvet in material that hugged all her curves. She had on a red wool coat whose hemline was perfect. It fell just below her dress hem, indicating to lookers that she might not be wearing a dress underneath. It was just above the edge of her boots so as to reveal the scalloped pattern of her leggings.

Her lingerie was expensive and made her outfit even more enticing. Her panties were high cut, pink, with lace around the edges. The bottoms hugged her cute round ass and there was a bow just below the small of her back. There was no tramp stamp there and never would be. Katie was not one of those girls.

Her bra was delicious, holding in her large firm breasts. She had always been well endowed and was happy that she could put her assets to use. Her bra was pink sheer lace with her nipples visible. The cold had made them hard as rock.

She looked down at her phone and confirmed that she was standing in front of the correct house. It was a large two storey, with brown brick and a double front door. She walked up the steps.

The door opened before she had a chance to knock.

"Hello. You must be Katie. Come in."

The voice was soft and pleasant. It came from a very tall man who was in a gray and black business suit. He seized the door with one hand while the other stroked her shoulder. Katie stepped in.

"Yes I am."

Katie could not take her eyes off this man. In the few moments she stood there staring at him her mind was racing with many thoughts. She wondered what type of person would hire her. She wondered if he was married or dating someone who was not interested in what she was being requested to do. She wondered about the fact that her heart was racing as she reacted to his tall strong body. For a normal woman this would be expected, but for Katie, who had conditioned herself to no longer react to another man, this was unexpected.

"I'll take your jacket." Aaron gripped her shoulders and removed her wool jacket. He took a sharp breath as he saw the red dress. He couldn't keep his eyes off her cleavage. He must have been standing there for an awkward moment because she then spoke.

"This is a beautiful home," Katie stated, walking towards the floor to ceiling windows.

"Thanks," Aaron stuttered. He shook his head to concentrate, looking away from her long enough to lock the door and hang up her jacket.

"Red or white?" Aaron had made his way to the kitchen and was holding up two bottles of wine.

"White please," Katie whispered. He was looking nervous, which didn't help Katie's nerves. She was the professional and needed to remind herself of her rules.

"In case you're wondering I've never done this before." Aaron kissed the back of her neck as he pressed himself against her and handed her the glass of wine.

Katie smiled. The pressure against her back felt so comfortable, so normal.

"I wasn't going to judge---."

Katie didn't have time to finish her sentence. He grabbed her hand and led her to the white couch. Sitting down he glanced up at her sweet face. He was so tall that his knees were almost up to his chest.

"Undress and do what you do best," Aaron blurted out as he unzipped his pants, his swollen member flopping out.

Katie bit her lip hard as she reacted to his harsh words. She had been called many names but his tone of voice hurt more then words. She looked into his eyes, trying to figure out whether he had been putting on a façade to make her feel at ease before demanding a blow job or whether he assumed that was what she wanted to hear.

His face was without emotion and that hurt her even more. She glanced down and saw that his cock was hardening, the tip glistening with precum.

"I can't." Katie regretted those words the moment they left her mouth. She was going to lose her job over this. There were rules to follow and her contract confirmed that whatever the client wanted he got. There were no refusals. Her profile had stated that she was addicted to lingerie and enjoyed using her body to help clients achieve happiness. She looked down at the ground and then his eyes.

Katie felt the hot salty tears drip down her face. She turned away. Her body trembled. She closed her eyes, causing more tears to spill down her face.

"Wait. Fuck. Damn it." Aaron stood up and turned her to face him. His hands held her face and he leaned down. She expected him to kiss her but instead he rested his forehead on hers.

"I'm an asshole. Can I try that again?" Aaron whispered. His thumbs were rubbing her tears away.

Katie nodded as he stepped back to sit on the couch, pulling her on top of him.

"I'm fucking nervous. You're not supposed to be cute and gorgeous. You're supposed to be some random girl that I can fuck and forget about, right?"

"What?" Katie's face was puzzled but she was having difficulty concentrating. Part of her was ready to break down and the other part was feeling so comfortable in his lap.

"It's Valentine's Day. I'm forty-two years old. I'm single. I've been single the last ten years on this day. I fucking hate this day. I thought if I had a date it wouldn't feel so miserable."

Aaron took a deep breath and continued. Katie was still in his lap but was purring as his hands rubbed her back in small circles.

"You're not the type of girl I expected. You look like the type of girl I'd try to pick up at a bar but find out you were married or something. You're the type of girl I'd want to date, not fuck and pay two hundred dollars."

"I'm not supposed to like you either," Katie blurted out then kissed him hard.

She pressed against him and gyrated her hips in small circles. Aaron reacted by unbuttoning his pants. His cock was swollen again and needed release. His hands slid up her back. Finding the top of her dress zipper. He unzipped her and caressed her shoulders as he pulled the dress down to her waist. He motioned for her to stand up, which she did.

Katie let him undress her. She stood up and felt her velvet dress slide down her smooth legs. He removed her boots then kicked them both to the side.

"You're really tall," Katie giggled as she tilted her head up to look into his deep blue eyes.

"No. You're just a shorty," Aaron smirked.

He leaned down and captured her pouty bottom lip in his firm warm lips and sucked. Katie closed her eyes and melted against him. She gasped as he ran his strong hands down her back and then lifted her up into his arms.

"Now you're the right height." Aaron laughed and walked up the stairs to his bedroom. He took careful strides, the whole time his eyes never left her face. He placed her on his queen size bed and stepped back.

Katie ran her hands along her body, fingering her lace panties then moving further up to squeeze her breasts. Aaron leaned back against the dresser, trying to control himself. Of course he couldn't. She was in stockings and a garter, lace bra and panties. Her whole body radiated with sexiness and he saw in her eyes they both wanted the same thing.

"Well? You going to undress so I can give you a foot job?" Katie grinned as she began to knead her feet, paying special attention to her high arches.

Aaron couldn't control himself anymore. He yanked off his shirt and undid his pants. He was acting like a horny teenager but he didn't care. Once naked he sat on the bed and pulled her feet against his cock.

He held her small feet in his large hands and began to rub them up and down his cock. He grinned as she wiggled her toes, leaning back and watching.

"You keep doing that and I'm gone to blow my load," Aaron wanted to slow down to make this last but instead he sped up.

"I bet I could make you hard again."

Aaron groaned at the challenge and jerked his cock between her feet. The stocking material was the perfect combination of rough and soft. The softness suggested to him how her pussy would feel. The roughness kept him on edge. He grunted and took a deep breath, feeling his balls contract.

He sat up just in time to aim his cock against her toes. She held her feet together as splashes of cum landed against the black stockings. They both watched the contrast of his light colored semen and her dark stockings.

"Fuck. I think it's good that no other girlfriend of mine ever gave me a foot job. I'm addicted."

Katie flipped around and kissed him, undoing her bra and then fondling her breasts. Their kisses were soft and romantic and soon his cock was throbbing again.

Aaron pushed her onto her back and hovered over her. She was perfect. He forgot in that moment that he was paying her for this escapade. This was what was missing from his life. He leaned down and nibbled on her soft skin between her breasts. She whimpered. He moved lowered, each time enticing a louder, more urgent moan. He wanted to remove her panties but at the same time wanted them against his skin. He moved the thin material away from her pussy and licked.

Katie had closed her eyes and was bucking her hips up and down in rhythm to his licks. She had bent her knees and moaned as he rubbed her legs. She was soaking. She felt it each time he licked up her juices. She could always feel good when a guy was paying attention to her pussy but she was able to control herself from cumming. Aaron was pushing her to orgasm and she couldn't stop it.

"Aaron. Please."

Aaron heard Katie's pleas but did nothing to stop what he was doing. He knew that she never had an orgasm during sex. He didn't know how he knew that but wanted nothing more than to feel her quiver against his tongue. It didn't take long before her cries were muffled as she clamped her legs tight around his head.

Wave after wave of pleasure soared through her body until she relaxed. She opened her eyes when he pushed inside her. He pressed his forehead against hers, breathing against her lips.

"Can we pretend I seduced you at a bar or something? Instead of what really happened?" Aaron bit his lip.

"I think you're forgiven for your earlier comment," Katie smiled and wrapped her arms tight around his body.

They moved in unison. Her panties rubbed against the base of his cock. He loved it. His firm grip on her shoulders felt comforting. When she came for the second time he pushed deep inside, loving the feel of her pussy contracting against his cock.

He was so close to cumming when he pulled out and flipped her over. He leaned down and kissed the small of her back. Aaron then smacked her hard before pushing inside her again. His hands massaged her hips and he watched as she arched her back. Just as he was about to cum he pulled out, soaking her cute pink panties with more of his semen. She wiggled her butt in excitement then lay flat on her stomach, head turned to her side. He fell beside her and looked into her eyes.

"This is awkward," Aaron stated.

"Not really. You wanted a sexy woman who looked amazing in lingerie. You got her," Katie stated matter of fact.

"No. I wanted to pretend I wasn't single on the most annoying day of the year."

"You hate Valentine's Day too?" Katie sat up; shocked that someone else had the same thoughts.

"It's a commercial enterprise meant to make single people feel inferior. It's like you have to have a date or you should just hide."

Katie bit her bottom lip. Aaron's revelation was making things even harder to deal with now. She knew what she wanted and could guess what he wanted but the tiny risk of rejection was making her apprehensive.

"Stay the night. I'll pay whatever if that's the issue. Heck I'll pay nothing if that's the issue too. I want to take you out on a real date but not on Valentine's Day."

Katie burst out laughing. "How the hell did you read my mind?"

***

Aaron and Katie did go out on a date the next day, a breakfast date to be exact. It was romantic and everything a first date should be. When their friends asked how they met they explained that Valentine's Day brought them together. It was their own little secret they shared that it wasn't the lovey-dovey romance of the day that helped, but more the cynical hopelessness of a young woman with financial troubles and an older man with too much money and a desire for a night with someone special that brought them together.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers