Dessert Balcony

Story Info
Late night interlude outside leads to watchful audience.
1.4k words
4.09
29.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stenvis
stenvis
22 Followers

A vacation in Arizona sounds great – but in July? These were my first thoughts when my wife approached me with our summer vacation plans. Now I am not one who shies away from going on vacation, but Arizona is pretty hot and this year’s temperatures were super hot according to local standards. What was she thinking? Well, rather than let her feel like I was stomping all over her idea, I agreed to go – especially after she mentioned that it was already booked.

So off to AZ we go. After a couple of days a laying around the pool, eating well and sleeping lots, we had finally unwound from the stresses of everyday work life. We kind of looked at each other and just knew that we had both arrived at the same time. To recognize this, we went out to a nice restaurant on property at the resort we were staying at for the week. The Hawaiian martinis were going done smoother than water and having their desired affects on us both. We were as mellow and relaxed as can be. After dinner we strolled around in the hot summer AZ evening, feeling the warm gentle breeze caress our bodies.

While walking around the backside of the hotel on our way to our room, we noticed that there was a lot of laughing and commotion on the top / sixth floor. When we looked up we were able to see some flashes and what appeared to be naked people running out onto the deck for a quick pose. After someone snapped a picture, another person jumped out for a picture. This happened for a few more times while we were watching.

This definitely had an effect on me!! My cock started straining the light shorts and boxers I was wearing, trying to escape for some attention. My cock was positioned such that it was caught in the boxers and poking straight out for anyone to see if they walked by. My wife was definitely into watching what was going on as well. She was turned fully facing the flasher deck taking it all in. As she took a step back to see if a better view was possible, she bumped into my protruding dick. Not missing a beat she lightly touched it, teasing it to an even greater strain on my shorts. This was getting too much for me!! I needed to first reposition then cum. But when I went to adjust, my wife commanded me to “Leave it!”

This was quite out of character for my very conservative wife. She then grabbed hold of my protruding handle and pulled me to the hotel entrance door where our room was located. While she was pulling me to the door some 150 ft away, I kept thinking that someone might see us! She and I had never done anything like that before and it was making me hornier and hornier. Our room was close to the entrance, so we got to our room fast without anyone seeing us in that compromising position.

Once in the room I figured that we were going to fuck each other silly so I started to strip. My wife had other ideas though. She just patted my cock and said, “I really do not want to do anything tonight. At least not right now.”

Devastated, I watched as she headed out to our deck. Sheepishly I followed her after grabbing an ice water on the way. While we were out there, a huge thunderstorm started moving in and we watched this for about 15 minutes. While watching the storm, our flasher friends started taking more pictures on their deck. Luckily I had my binoculars out with us on the deck. While watching the thunderstorm directly over the flasher’s room, I occasionally stared at the couple’s tight tanned bodies through my binoculars – this only brought back a raging hard-on. Trying to improve my odds of having sex, I offered my wife the binoculars for her to see / watch…the thunderstorm. Without hesitation, she took the binoculars from me.

She pretended to look at the storm but quickly let her line of sight drop to the flasher’s room. She was transfixed on these flashers for a long time. Something I never thought that she would ever do before tonight! To get a better view of what was going on with the ….. storm, she approached the railing never losing focus of the couples running around naked on their deck. As the storm quickly passed over us, her reason to be staring over at the flashers was gone. But she didn’t care at this point - she was transfixed on seeing and imaging what was going on at the flashers room. Equally I was just as transfixed – watching my wife coming out of her shell.

With the storm passed and the flashers looking like they were winding down on their second flasher session, I gave my wife a big hug and pressed my pulsating cock against her. She quickly glanced at me realizing that she was far from being discreet in her watching.

“That made me so hot watching them” she moaned as I rubbed her breasts through her thin summer dress. With my cock firmly planted against her ass, we started passionately kissing and grinding our hips together with all our clothes on fueling our hunger for each other. After a few minutes of this, I need to get my cock into this woman or I was going to explode in my pants.

Sensing this my wife intuitively turned around to face me and caressed my cock thru my shorts. Feeling it pulsate and strain through the thin material, she then unbuttoned my shorts to free my cock from constraint. As quickly as she did that, she pushed me onto the chair I was previously sitting on during the storm.

Stepping out of her underwear, she lifted her dress, turned her back to me and slipped my cock into her sopping pussy. There was so much wetness, it covered her thighs and mine with juices and filled the air with the sweet smell of sex. As she was riding my cock her juices continued to flow and her ass cheeks slapped against my thighs. Reaching around her I pulled down the dress she was wearing to revealing her heaving breasts to rub them for heightened ecstasy. As this happened, she groaned rather loudly and didn’t stop!!

“This feels so good! Don’t stop!” She proclaimed with hunger in her voice.

As I repositioned to reach around further to get a better hold of her tits, I caught something out of the corner of my eye. In the bushes near the entrance to the hotel where we came in earlier, there was a couple – or rather – one of THE couples from the flashers room. Fully clothed now, they were now watching us!! Here we were – my wife’s tits swinging to and fro, her dress hiked up high around her waist and a rhythmic slapping of her ass on my thighs – and these people were catching a great show!

This was getting too much or me!! Releasing my wife’s breast, I grabbed her hips and started thrusting her up and down my cock at a faster rate. With my wife now bouncing on my cock, slapping her ass against my legs, moaning even louder, we were putting on the show of our life for our viewers – all without the knowledge of my wife!

All this thrusting and fucking turned out to be too much for us both. Within a few short minutes, we came in a furious rush of adrenaline, cum and relief. With my cock still entirely stuffed into my wife’s soaking pussy, I tried to catch a glimpse of our viewers, only to see that they had disappeared.

My wife, still having some residual sex left, started rubbing her clit to see if she could make herself cum again. My own cum and her juices were now commingled and flowing out of her pussy, coating her fingers and my legs. Finally after rubbing her clit some more, she came again and sat back on me with her legs splayed open for all to see her glistening pussy.

I don’t know if she saw our guests or they saw her cum filled pussy, but that was the best fuck I ever had. With summer still 8 months away, I am planning our trip back to AZ.

stenvis
stenvis
22 Followers