Dessert For the Devil

Story Info
Catholic Nun capitulates to her confessor.
1.6k words
3.97
155.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

Bound and helpless I wait for my Master's return. The blinds throw shadows of their slats across my body painting a picture of a wanton slut awaiting pleasure or pain depending on her Master's current whim.

Which do I desire? I wonder? Once I would have said neither. That was before Karl took me and made me his toy, his pet, his whore slut wanting only to pleasure him.

How hard those first few weeks were on us. How I fought him, never giving an inch. I carry scars from his whip that will never go away. He conquered me in the end and turned my world inside out. My only purpose in life now his pleasure. my only desire to please him in my humiliation. There is nothing I will deny him any more.

He had my breasts enlarged. Now with the aid of a corset he has made my waist half it's original size yet still he tightens it every day to see how small he can make me. I have been fitted me with nipple and clit rings. The weighted clit ring have elongated me until my clit looks like a small penis especially when erect and needy. A state he keeps me in always. My mind is the most important change. My every waking thought now belongs to him.

My body throbs just thinking of how he will tease and torment me until I give him at his command my orgasm. I am now reborn as his creation.

Today I will leave my old life as a Bride of Christ behind forever, To begin life dedicated to my Master's God. Father Karl my former confessor is satisfied with his slut.

How innocent I was when I sought his council desiring his help to understand my wanton desires for him. He took away my innocence that night showing me a world unknown to me of fleshly desire and wanton lust. Showing me the pleasures, a woman received in servicing her man with pussy, ass, and mouth. It was only later that I learned the price of my addiction. Without his body to service I am alone. Without pleasuring him I am without purpose.

Just the thought of his touch upon my body, his whispered words telling me to open my passages to his fingers and his cock can send me salivating like Pavlov's dog into climax. He has become my world.

I hear the sound of his footsteps coming down the hall, the door grates open on my cell, and he is there. Dressed in his priest frock and collar he growls at me.

"Are you ready to join us Sister Sarah?"

I moan in lust at the sight of him and shake my head yes, watching the green eyed women, who appears in the mirror across from my bed shiver as he runs one finger down her spine and into the crease between her ass cheeks. He pulls them apart and lightly licks there smacking her until her ass is bright and shiny red and her eyes ful of tears.

I do not recognize her as me anymore.

He smells the odor of my arousal and says, "My whore slut is ready."

He sips delicately at my juices as his finger enters my ass screwing gently back and forth. My whimper is met by his laughter. I watch him pulling up his frock. He unzips his pants and releases his cock. Appearing in front of me, I open wide and stick out my tongue to receive my new sacrament. How far we have come from those first few days.

He leans and kisses my forehead lightly tells me I am a good girl. He can't know or maybe he does what a warm sensual feeling grows in the pit of my stomach knowing I please him.

"Now slut time for your meal."

He pulls my head up roughly by my hair. I suck him deep into my grateful mouth. I like it better when I can hold him, caress him with my hands but he prefers me bound and helpless forced to work hard for the pleasure of drinking his juice. Soon I hear him moan and feel his sack as it tightens. He moans and pulls me close pushing deep into my throat as I receive my sacrament. I have learned to crave the taste of him upon my lips. To know my food comes directly from his body now pleases me.

Finished he growls. "Suck me hard again slut, I would take you before I give you to my cohorts." I continue to suck and tease his cock feeling myself grow wet as he grows hard again.

He enters my clutching pussy and rapidly has me wiggling and moaning under his hands. Pulling away, he pushes pillows under me and spreading my cheeks pushes his hot wet tongue inside my forbidden passage. I cry out with the pleasure urging him to fuck my ass, to fill me.

He laughs and says, "That will earn you punishment later, but now I want this ass too much to wait".

He loads his finger with cool slick ointment pushes inside me; another finger joins the first and then a third. He uses his other hand to hit me. The warmth of his spanking makes me glow from the inside out.

This nun, this bride of Christ would never have imagined such delicious torture, such glorious agony. My ass hot and red from his paddling, pussy drooling with desire, clit hard and pulsing with need. He takes what he desires and gives me nothing, as he works both my pussy and my ass for his pleasure. He tells me he wants me hot for tonight neeedful and ready for his cohorts to ravage.

I scream out in short-lived pain as his thick cock, breeches my anal ring and pushes inside my hot ass. It stretches me, the heat of it melting me into a puddle of mind-blowing heart pounding lust.

Once I was an innocent desiring only a heavenly reward, now my life is only complete when I am subjugated to his will. Held writhing under his spell.

He teases me until crying out I beg him to fill me totally with his cock. I want to feel the pulsing of his cock the heat of his body. I yearn for the tightening spring of my desire to be allowed to open to consume me in the fires of our desire. Too soon, he spills his seed leaving me wanting.

He withdraws, as he promises me I will be completely fulfilled before night's end. Grabbing a brush, he straightens my hair and grabbing fragrant strawberry oil rubs me to a glorious shine.

"Master, may I pee before we leave?"

He grunts his answer. "No! I want you full there are people here who will desire to drink from your fountain." I blush at the thought and he slaps my ass and then bites it leaving me marked as his slut.

"Still my innocent little Sister Sarah even in your depravity, only now you come willingly to serve another God through service to me."

He pulls, sucks, and bites at my nipples and clit making them hard before inserting my golden rings, now the corset goes on and he pulls it so tight I can hardly breathe, then the tall white spike heeled shoes with the locking ankle straps. He turns me to the mirror. I stare not believing it is I.

This slut is now as tall as her Master, flowing red hair wild as a windswept breeze golden jeweled ring through her clit with attached leash, gold dusted pussy, huge breasts with hardened nipples dusted gold and displaying precious gem encrusted rings. My eyes grow big as I whisper "I am beautiful Master."

He gently pats my ass and as I watch I see his come dripping in silver streaks down my leg.

"Yes you are a most beautiful creation. Do not disappoint me out there. Do everything you are asked. Do you understand?"

I nod my head but he pulls my clit and pinches it hard.

"If you fail me this is only the first part of you that will suffer and it will not be pleasure I promise you."

He grabs my leash and with a hard tug, we walk out on stage. We are greeted by the applause of a waiting horde. He walks me to a waiting table and ties me there.

" Witches, Warlocks, Devils, demons and other spawn, I give you Sister Sarah for your pleasure. Tonight is her baptism into depravity. Use this slut, as you will. Everything is allowable in the service of our Master."

The early morning sun shines through the ceiling skylight before Master Karl releases my bonds and takes me to his bed. I am covered in come, bruised and welted, the devil's spawn know many ways to torment, tease, and please a slut. By one's two's and three's I have pleasured a horde and am sated from the excesses of the evening.

As I close my eyes I hear, "Well done my slut you will be rewarded". I feel him insert his cock into my well-fucked ass as he softly and sweetly fucks me to sleep.

I know in the morning before he goes to say Mass he will punish me for the pleasures of this night and then he will take me and leave me sated and sleeping until his return. My Master will say his mass with my taste in his mouth, my juices caked on his cock.

Copyright as of May 22,2002. No reproduction without author's permission.

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers