Dessert Special

Story Info
A friendly waiter gives a special service.
1.8k words
4.12
26.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a family dinner. Me, my parents, and my grandparents all gathered in honor of both couples' anniversaries. We had been to this restaurant once before, months ago. I was pleasantly surprised to find that our waiter from our last trip not only still worked here but also was going to be our waiter again this evening. I'm not a flirt by any means, but I don't think I was very subtle the lat time we were at the restaurant. Our waiter, Alex, is a Mediterranean god. He's tall with dark, curly hair, and muscles that make me wonder if buttoning that white button-down shirt he has to wear is a difficulty.

When I last saw Alex, we hardly spoke. It was the usual script, with the additional apologies that I made for my overly picky grandmother and my grandfather's endless complaining about the service. I don't think I could help but smile a little flirtatiously, and I was sure that he was smiling back to me at the time. I'd thought about him for a few days afterward, but my attention soon returned to other things.

But here he was again tonight, asking if there was anything he could do for me. Smiling that same smile of straight, perfect teeth. My grandmother asked about sixteen questions regarding various menu items while my family looked on. I could swear that Alex was sneaking glances at me, sharing an amused look about the unnecessary questions. I rolled my eyes sympathetically.

We went about eating our meal, I only saw him a few times after our food came. It was good enough for me though. A little bit of friendly flirting with dinner while my family paid no attention. They were in their own world, talking about the latest headlines and who the next mayor was going to be. I listened in silence for the most part, before eventually excusing myself to the bathroom.

I walked through the restaurant toward the back and then into the narrow hallway where the bathroom was. On my way out, Alex was in the hallway. He gave me a wide, knowing smile and I responded with a shy smile of my own as I started to walk past him. But as I started to walk by he grabbed me by the arm and spun me so that my back was against the wall.

I was stunned but my heart was already racing. His firm grip on my arm, his strong presence looming over me, it was like a dream. "I remember you from last time," he said, his voice a little deeper than the chipper, waiter tone I was used to hearing. This lower, more guttural cadence was irresistible. I felt like I was getting a window into a private world.

"I wasn't sure you would."

"What's your name?"

"Kara."

"Did you remember me, Kara?"

"I don't just make eyes at all the waiters, you know." I said with a smirk. He ran a finger through a strand of my hair gently. I leaned in and brought my lips slowly toward his.

He ran with the kiss immediately, pressing himself tight against me, sandwiching me between him and the wall. He slipped a hand behind my back and kept one on my face as his tongue probed mine. I felt the strength of him pushing our bodies together. His arms were solid, no doubt the product of intense workouts.

He ran his hand down my neck and body, gently caressing me as he found the hem of my skirt. He then ran his hand back up, tracing my inner thigh as I gasped for breath. He brought his lips down to my neck as his hand trailed slowly upward. He eventually reached my underwear, rubbing gently over what was already becoming a wet spot. I let out the quietest and he looked me in the eyes, holding them intensely as he continued to rub the bottom of my underwear. I released another sound and he smiled at me, lifting me swiftly into the air pushing us into the bathroom.

He rested me against the back of the door and resumed his work beneath my skirt. He began to kiss me again, his hand moving up to the waist of my underwear and dipping inside. His finger found my pussy wet and waiting. He rubbed the lips and I moaned into his mouth. He broke the kiss to look me in the eyes and thrust a finger inside me. I gasped at the feel of his rough finger sliding itself in and out of me and at the depth of his gaze as he reveled in my pleasure. I rested a hand on his shoulder as he continued to pleasure me.

My other hand found its way to the button of his pants, clumsily slipping the fabric loop over the plastic button as I breathed heavily. I tried to maintain eye contact with him, tried to math his stare, but it was too much as he thrust another finger inside my pussy. My eyes snapped shut and I let out a quick squeal. I pulled the zipper on his uniform pants down and drew my hand down into his boxers. They were barely containing his now hard cock, and my eyes opened wide as I felt it, large in my hands. I took a firm grasp and he smiled mischievously at me.

We slowly pumped in unison, me moving my hand up and down his cock, him sliding his fingers in and out and my dripping wet pussy. I moved my hands further down to his testicles and fondled them, finally eliciting a grunt from him. I understood the kick he got out of my pleasure. That low groan was the sexiest thing that had happened all night.

He took his fingers out of me and moved to pull up my shirt. I obliged, lifting my hands over my head and allowing him to throw my shirt on the floor. He kissed the exposed areas of my chest and then found the clasp at the front of my bra. He unhooked it adeptly and brought his hands up to cup my breasts. He ran a finger over my left nipple and brought his mouth to it. He licked it before sucking it tenderly.

I closed my eye and ran a hand through his soft, curly hair. Everything he did felt magnificent. While he sucked on my breast, He grabbed to elastic of my panties and pulled them down my legs. I stepped out of them carefully and ran my fingers up the bottom of his shirt. His chest was as hard as his arms, and I lifted the shirt over his head to get a full view. I smiled at him and put both hands on his muscles before returning one of them to his cock.

With no warning, I lowered myself to my knees, slowly my other hand down his torso to his hips. I placed my mouth over his penis and he groaned again. I licked the shaft carefully and then lowered my lips onto it slowly. My hand guiding my lips, I took in as much of him as I could handle and then pumped up and down on his cock. His shallow grunts came whenever his cock reach the back of my throat. I didn't want that to stop. The sound of his pleasure was nearly making me come just hearing it.

I looked up at him and he pulled me to my feet and turned me around. "Kara," He breathed into the back of my neck, "You are incredible," He wrapped his strong right arm around my waist and I felt his cock sweep the outer lips of my pussy before sliding slowly inside. I gasped audibly as he filled me. He brought his right arm up to my breast and squeezed it as he slid out of me and thrust in a little faster. I struggled to retain a normal breathing pattern as I felt him within me.

He moved in and out of me, gradually advancing his speed and become slightly rougher with each passing movement. He moved his hand from my breast down to my pussy and began rubbing my clit and he fucked me. My tits pressed against the cold white tile. My moans started increasing in length and volume. Alex grunted heavily into the back of my neck, which was clammy with sweat.

He removed himself and spun me around, lifting me off my feet and pressing my ass against the tile. He wrapped my legs around his waist and clasped his hands with mine over my head. He thrust his cock into me even harder and rougher. His patience was dwindling as his excitement grew, something I found incredibly hot. He pushed me against the wall over and over and he fucked me. We moaned in tandem, overwhelmed by this unexpected bliss.

He carried me to the sink and I sat on the counter as he continued to ram his cock into me. I placed a hand behind me and left a handprint on the mirror. He lifted me and turned me back around. This time I bent forward over the counter and he directed his cock back into my pussy. As he pushed me forward, I could see my tits in the mirror, swinging wildly with the dramatic thrusts. I could see his face too, eyes closed in pleasure, brows furrowed intensely as he grunted animalistically.

"Fuck," I screamed and he thrust even harder, my hand returning to the mirror in front of me.

"I'm going to come," He said, too loud, everything right now was probably too loud.

"FUCK!" I screamed again as I felt the waves start to roll through me. "Oh god!" I could feel my orgasm building.

"I'm going to come," he said again, more to himself this time, and it pushed me over the edge. I moaned loudly as I came, my walls contracting around his cock. He grunted and leaned over me, thrusting his cock one final time before I felt his hot come fill me. We stayed like that, bent over the sink for a good minute, recovering from our intense joint orgasm.

When he did finally remove his cock, he turned me around and kissed me deeply and passionately. "Thank you Kara." He said with the same intense voice. I kissed him in response, and then we both cleaned up and got dressed.

When I returned to the table, my family was still engaged in a conversation about primary elections. "Where were you?" said my mom.

"I got a phone call from a friend," I said with a shrug, and they dove right back into conversation. As we were leaving Alex walked right behind me and swiftly slipped a piece of paper into my hand. When I got a chance to look at it, I saw that he had left me with his number.