Destination Rio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Zarah!" She gasped as she bit her lip.

I sped up, bending my neck to suck one of her nipples into my mouth. She screamed and started bucking wildly; I felt my orgasm building ass I slammed in and out of her ass. Both of our orgasms exploded simultaneously, she screamed causing the patrons below to look up; they began clapping and yelling out comments. I carried her into the bedroom closing the balcony door and deposited her onto the bed. I went into the bathroom to clean up and unstrap myself, soaping up a towel I went into the bedroom to clean her up. Her eyes popped open as I began to wash her pussy, arching her body her nipples hardened. I went back into the bathroom rinsed out the towel and went back into the bedroom to rinse her off. I tossed the towel onto the nightstand and got in the bed with her, pulling her up against the side of my body.

"Do you feel like all of this was worth cheating on your girlfriend? You all have been together for a long time Sarai." I asked, holding my breath as I waited for her to respond.

She sat up and looked me in the eyes as if she was searching for something. "Zarah, do I really look as if I would cheat on someone. Ryann and I broke up about a month ago, it wasn't working plus I stopped loving her a long time ago." She replied.

I was taken aback by her response. "Sarai, why didn't you tell me what was going on; you know I would have been there for you."

She dropped her head. "If I had told you that meant I would have been forced to tell you that I love you, I've been in love with you for a long time. It's just that now I'm able to tell you and I'm ready for you to know."

My heart felt as if it had stopped, grabbing her I kissed her deeply, exploring her mouth with my tongue. "Sarai I've waited so long to hear you say those words, and honestly I fell in love with you the day you walked into my life." I said as I broke the kiss.

She positioned herself on top of me and grabbed my face kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer. "This is why I wanted you here with me; I wanted to visit my favorite place, with my favorite person."

I growled against her neck as I inhaled her scent, the throbbing between my thighs starting again. "Well princess, why don't you show me exactly how special I am to you." I whispered.

She began to slide down my body, positioning herself between my thighs. She smiled and looked me dead in the eyes. "Mm, it would be my pleasure, papi." She said as she started what would be a pure sexual frenzy throughout the night.

12