Destination Wedding

Story Info
Story has different ending 10 years late.
1.6k words
4.49
16.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Destination weddings. Trips to destinations that cost a bundle, but fun can be had. I received my invitation for my best friend's daughter's wedding in Naples Florida. This was the first event that I considered going to after the death of my wife. It had been almost a year since she passed and I was considering this trip as my "getting restarted" trip. It was time to start socializing again. I called my buddy that has a waterfront condo in Naples to see if it was available. To my delight the two bedroom, two bathroom condo was available for 10 days and the price was right.

Being that this wedding was the first for our social circle, a lot of us planned on attending. I received a call from Kate wondering if I was going and would I like to drive down with her. I thought about it and made her a deal. She covered the cost of the trip down, she could stay at the condo in the second bedroom. Seeing that it was an 8 hour drive and she hated to drive she agreed.

At this point, I need to flash back to 10 years ago. Our social circle always planned a weekend camping and canoeing trip. My wife and I loved to canoe and we were pretty good at it. We had just received the bad news that Ella, my wife, had cancer. We figured a weekend of fun with friends was in order to get our minds off the future. This was the first year that Kate and her husband Kent were going to attend the weekend trip. We set camp on Friday night and canoed on Saturday. The trip started out nice and easy, but the river picked up its pace shortly. Kate and Kent were screaming at each other to the point the rest of us were getting uncomfortable. At the first stop, Ella suggested that we split Kate and Kent to end the bickering. Actually, she was more diplomatic. She said we should balance the experience level. She said she would paddle with Kent and I should paddle with Kate to keep it couples. Kent jumped all over this seeing that he truly was a jerk. Kate came over and made me promise not to yell at her. It was agreed.

We started paddling again. Kent and Ella were off to the races. I figured I'd give Kate a break and told her to sit back, have a few drinks and I would do all the work. Kate said she liked a man that would do all the work and started drinking. About two hours later, she was feeling no pain and informed me she had to pee. I pulled over to shore and told her to head up into the woods. I said I would turn my back. She walked up a tree and took her bathing suit bottom off. She yelled for me to look at her peeing like a man. I looked and told that was impressive. Kate had a nice body, nothing exceptional, but nice. Her tan lines looked good also. When she finished she came back to the canoe and asked if I wanted to put suntan lotion on her back. I took the tube of lotion and did her shoulders. She had her back to me and undid her bikini top so I wouldn't miss any spots. I made sure that I covered her entire back. I slid my hands just inside her bottom to make sure she got even coverage. As she turned around, she made sure I saw her tits while she put her top back on. She said it was her turn to do my back, so I turned around. Needless to say, I had a semi hard on, so it was to my advantage to have my back to her. She started rubbing my shoulders and worked her way down my back. Kate reached around me and was rubbing the lotion on my chest while pushing her tits against my back. She finally got down to my swim trunks and slid her hands down my ass. Damn, that felt good. She took her hands out and put more lotion on them and then reached into my pants again. This time she slid her hands around to the front and started massaging my cock. As much as I wanted to fuck her, I couldn't do that to my wife. I turned to her and explained that this was something that I just couldn't do. I told her I found her erotic and if there was ever a time that we could do this, I would ravage her. She said she understood and being faithful was no reason to feel bad.

When we got back to the campsite, Ella and Kent were sitting there. Ella asked how things went and I told her that Kate peed like a man. She said Kent was hitting on her for the entire trip. We assured each other that nothing happened. Later that afternoon, Ella suggested we take a drive which means let's go find a place to fuck in the woods. We drove down a fire trail and when we were deep in the woods, we go out and placed a blanket on the ground. Ella said that having a man hit on her was a turn on and she had to suck my cock now. We got naked and she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me dry. She then swung her legs over my face and opened her pussy. She rubbed her pussy against my face until she came. She came harder than I have ever seen her cum. We rested for awhile and she started rubbing my cock again. Once she got it hard, she mounted my and fucked me like a wild woman. It was a wonderful weekend for us.

Back to now. Ella fought a long and brave battle against her cancer. I lost her last year. Kate and Kent divorced two years ago. Kent was an abusive asshole and everyone was happy to see him gone. We all told Kate she waited far too long to dump the idiot.

Kate arrived at my house to begin the trip. She asked me to drive. We had 8 hours to discuss all the problems of the world and how we were going to solve them. Kate and I never discussed the canoe weekend. The time went by quickly and we arrived at the condo. I told her I get the master suite, to which she replied "yes master".

We got a laugh. We took a tour of the place and decided to take advantage of the warm sun and the private lanai. I made a batch of drinks for our pleasure and when Kate came out, the bikini looked familiar. She informed me that she was proud of the fact she could still fit into a 10 year old bathing suit. That's why it looked familiar. It was the one she wore on the canoe trip. I told her she actually looked better in it know than she did then. She asked me to put on suntan lotion for her. I asked her why I was getting a feeling of déjà vu. She smile and told me that for all the years after the canoe trip she fantasized what had happened and how it could have ended differently. She turned her back to me and I started putting the lotion on. She took her bikini top off and I rubbed her back like I did the last time, just rubbing inside her suit bottom. Kate turned around and said she wanted to "do" me now, only this time she left her top off. She spread the lotion on my back and moved against me again to rub my chest. This time I could feel her hard nipples against my back. She moved her hands down the front of my trunks and whispered, "this' how it should have happened". She pulled my suit down around my ankles and started to massage my cock. I stepped out of the trunks and turned. Kate sat on the lounge and pulled me towards her. She took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me. One hand was on my balls and the other was pumping my cock. I was ready to cum in her mouth , but she stopped. Kate stood up, pulled her bikini bottom off exposing her pussy. She started playing with her tits and did a little dance. My cock was raging hard. I turned her around and bent her over. I slowly slid my cock into her wet pussy. Man, did that fell good. It had been awhile since I felt something other than my hand around my cock. Kate's pussy was wet and it didn't take me long to shoot a load in her as she came with me.

Kate and I kissed for awhile. She explained that she enjoy fucking her vibrator pretending it was my cock than she did fucking Kent. She said that peeing in front of me was the biggest turn on of her life. She also wanted to call me after Ella passed to say she wanted to finish the most erotic event of her life. She was glad the destination wedding gave us the opportunity to do that. With saying that, she stood up and informed me she wanted the "master" to meet her in the master suite. That will be in the next chapter.