Destinbury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said, "Well your home is over the top, but I wouldn't say you're irrational. At least not about the house."

"I'll have to think about that response," and they smiled at each other. She handed him the bottle of wine and said, "This is an Argentine malbec."

"Sounds very good, shall we test it?"

"By all means," and she followed him to the kitchen where she stopped and said, "Well the front of my house would fit in here."

"You'd think I like to cook, but nothing could be farther from the truth. I cook to survive and nothing more." He was much better with the corkscrew than pots and pans, so minutes later they raised their glasses to each other as he said, "To your good health Nila," and they tasted the dark fluid. "Oh, very nice. This would do well with blackened prime rib."

"Yes it would. Scott told me a little about you considering having weddings here."

"I think I gave him the wrong idea when I mentioned that. I don't want to open this house to hordes of people just to provide them a place to say I do."

She tasted her wine and said, "Oh he told me that you plan to be very selective, but he didn't go into details."

"That's probably because I'm still working all of that out in my mind. Let's sip our way through the house and then we'll come back here for a refill."

"Wonderful."

As they went, Owen said, "Well you saw some of this when you came in, but as you can see this is the living room."

"This is certainly large enough for entertaining."

"This house was designed and built for entertaining actually, which makes it even more ridiculous that I live here, because I don't plan to entertain a lot of people at the same time."

"Beautiful fireplace."

"Thanks. I have the detailed description someplace about the woods used in the construction."

On they went into the great room and the den area where she said, "My God Owen, get drunk and you might never find your way out of here."

"I know, if it wasn't for the furnishings, it would echo in here like we were in a canyon."

She looked around and casually mentioned, "Wet bar, nice seating groups and...did you furnish this?"

"Oh no, it was furnished, and I sold my other place furnished. It was a much smoother move that way."

"I'm sure it was." Then it was on to the ball room. "My God, I've never been in a home with a ball room."

"That's what it's called, but as you can see it's furnished much like another living room." Then on through to the patio just off of the great room where she said, "Very nice swimming pool too. Of course I would have been surprised if there wasn't one."

"There is a wet bar over in the corner of the patio, and all of the outdoor furniture is stored in that cottage off to the right. That's also a bathroom, changing room, and there's extra swim suits and so forth in there."

"But of course. One must have a proper changing area. I suppose that's an awning that comes out and provides shade for the bathers."

"But of course," he said and smiled at her.

She stepped close to him and almost whispering she said, "Just between you and me, I have to agree. Over the top excess, but one step short of totally pretentious."

"Gee thanks for agreeing with me."

"Seriously though Owen, you have a wonderful place here. Great for weddings too."

"Right, about that. If, and I must stress the word if, I was to host a wedding here, how would this sound to you? The couple, or whoever they designate, like a wedding planner for example, would work with a landscape designer that I would provide. If they choose I would provide the caterer, and I would insist of providing the staff to attend them through any meal, or hors d' oeuvres, cocktails or after dinner drinks. Also the photographers."

"More than one?"

"A minimum of two. I would hope for many candid shots."

She had her glass to her lips, but slowly lowered it as her eyes danced. "Oh, now I'm getting it. You would be hoping for some special celebrating."

"Most definitely. I would do all I could to provide an ultimate, intimate and memorable experience for the wedding party."

"And what would you do to encourage that behavior?"

"Provide a bartender that pours generously," and they laughed before he added, "I haven't worked that part out, but screening any potential couple would have to be the first and most important part. If I handle it right, I could make them feel like if they pass my interview, they will be very fortunate and special."

"For a hefty fee of course."

"Oh yes, both obviously profit for me, but also the high dollar would contribute to the feeling that they were going all out."

"Part of selling the exclusive image."

"Right. So what would you add to that plan?"

"Well I'd have to think about that of course, but I do have a question. Your staff. Tell me how you see them. Men or women?"

"Both of course. Good looking women to see to the men, and of course the men, all handsome naturally, would see to the women."

"And their uniform?"

"I may need some help in that area, but I'm thinking of maybe two different uniforms for the men and the same for the women. For dinner, I believe the shock of seeing the women topless would be just about right, and the guys would wear some sort of...I don't know, jock type thing, or..."

"Have them custom made."

"You're kidding, really?"

"Really. Custom garb for the almost naked wait staff. How very decadent and surprising. I think that would fit your high standards that you would be pushing. Find a wardrobe specialist or something like that. You may have to go online and work it out long distance."

"I'm sure there is nothing like that around here. That's great, anything else?"

"I'll think about it and call you if I have any thoughts."

"Thanks."

"So Scott wasn't so far off was he."

"I just want to be sure he understands what he's getting into."

She carefully leaned against him for just a moment as she said, "Oh you don't have to worry about that. My son is getting a worldly education just from doing research."

"And you're okay with that?"

"He's an adult that just happens to be living with me. I lost most of my control over him long ago. I can suggest and even argue with him, but in the end he makes his own decisions now."

"Is his father alive?"

"Oh yes, and they get together frequently."

"I hope Scott doesn't share this project with him."

"I'll remind him that isn't to happen. Here's a question. Where will you be through the wedding and the aftermath?"

"Right here and dressed for the occasion. Perhaps chatting with the bartender as I lean against the bar and watch the assembled group."

"You'll get eye strain trying to make sure you miss nothing."

He led her back to the kitchen and topped off their glasses, and then turned to Nila and said, "I'm really glad you came over, and that I can be so open and honest with you. I'm still surprised...impressed would be a better word, that you handle my crazy ideas with such aplomb. Thank you."

She smiled, and delicately picking up her glass by the stem she said, "You're welcome, but I have to admit that you're taking me along on an adventure that I would have never even conceived of. I'm sharing your adventure vicariously. I'm safely and innocently enjoying this...this exciting part of your life."

"I'm sure it isn't or wouldn't be exciting for you, but I'm glad you can manage to at least enjoy it on some level."

"When a wedding does happen, and I'm sure one day it will, I'll be trying to imagine what is going on and what stories you'll have to share later."

"I'll be sure to take detailed mental notes for you. Now be honest with me. In your teen years or whenever, have you ever done anything like what I'm going in search of? Flashed a guy or guys, or anything like that?"

"I never have. Well, like most women at about any age, I've worn tops or dresses or whatever with a plunging neckline, or a skirt just short enough to require very careful movements, but that's the extent of my exhibitionism, and I haven't even done anything like that in a long time."

"Okay one more personal question if I may."

"Well try me."

"Okay. I can picture Scott pouring over the internet looking for ideas, but I can also picture him coming to you with something that strikes him as special for some reason. The beauty of the woman, the setting, how daring or whatever reason. Has he done that?"

She smiled and said, "Yes of course he has, but I'm sure he's seen much more than he's shown me."

"What seems to strike him the most?"

"Well he's young, so of course it's the younger women almost always. I was surprised when a few times it did involve the setting. He was really appreciating the artistic aspects of the picture. I'd put it all in this order. Good looking and young share first place. The pose a strong second, or if it's really candid, then the creativity of the photographer and the...let's call them models. Then I'd say the setting, because again that appeals to his artistic side."

"Thanks, it helps me to understand him."

"Good luck with that."

"No older women though. I'm surprised, because there are some very attractive older women that would certainly deserve admiration."

"He's showed me a couple that I have to admit looked amazingly well preserved, but that's about all."

"Kids are never aware when their own parents can be very striking and worthy of praise, present company included of course."

"Thank you Owen."

"I've met my neighbor by the way and she's an excellent example of an attractive older woman."

"Really? Will she be a good neighbor?"

"I think I've been very lucky in that area. Of course we're still getting to know each other, but she's going to be one of those people that will just be your friend. It will just happen and it will be quick, as though you've known each other for a long time."

"You are very lucky indeed."

"I'm so damn lucky that I feel guilty sometimes."

"That's a good thing. Keeps you grounded. Now I better go home because I have to think about your wedding project, and I need to get away from the wine."

Chapter Eight

Sunday morning, Owen opened the door and was greeted by a smiling Perry, but Kathy's smile was small and tentative. "Come in and give me my fate," but as soon as the door was closed she put her arms around him and said, "Damn you, I've spent hours and hours trying to decide what to think about you."

"I'm glad you're even speaking to me, and your hug is priceless."

She finally allowed a smile as she leaned back in his arms just enough to look into his eyes. "You were a respected executive. Successful and well paid. You had a career and a great future. What happened?"

"Boredom happened. I was more than busy enough, but I suddenly just didn't care, and that's the beginning of the death of a career. This way I left while I was at the top of my game, so when I decide to return to the business world, I'll have a solid reputation."

"That's it, just boredom?"

"I'm not sure, but that's a big part of it. Also I've never done anything wild or crazy. Never taken a risk of any great measure. Kathy, just by doing what I have done, I feel younger and happier."

"But to photograph naked women on the street..."

"I know, and I won't try to defend that, but I want to try it and I can afford to. I have no family to worry about, no wife to divorce me for acting so irresponsibly."

They walked into the living room with arms still around each other's waist, and as they sat down she said, "Okay, I still love you. Tell me how everything is going."

"Everything?"

"If I'm going to accept you as you really are, I better at least be informed."

"Well you're safe because I don't have a lot to report."

"No nude photos," Perry asked.

"No, but as I showered this morning I decided the details of what I want to do tomorrow."

"Anything to share with your friend that doesn't do anything exciting?"

"You have Kathy to excite you."

She smiled and said, "Thank you Owen."

"Don't worry Perry, I'll keep you informed. You too Kathy, that is if you want to hear."

"Of course I do. If I'm to accept you as my friend, I have to accept all of you."

"Now, want to hear about my new neighbor?"

Thankful for the change of subject, Kathy grabbed his hand and said, "Oh yes, tell us about her." Owen shared as much detail as he thought was at all interesting, and then Kathy said, "My God Owen, you're flirting with a fifty whatever year old?"

"Honey, I'm almost forty one remember, and when you meet her you'll understand. She and I hit it off like old friends, and we enjoy teasing and flirting. She's obviously very comfortable financially and...well I'll describe her as very smoothly polished brass. She has an edge to her that she surprises me with, but at the same time she is smooth, fun, charming and easy on the eyes."

"Sounds damn good to me," Perry offered.

Kathy was watching Owen closely as he described June, but then she told him, "Sounds to me like you should marry her."

"I can't see me married any time soon. Just imagine, you and I are married and I tell you I'm going to bribe women to strip for me? Would you play along?"

"You know I'd kill you."

"I rest my case."

"But if you were married to the right woman, you might never have even considered your adventure."

"We'll never know. Well I guess that's all that's going on in my life. I've told you about Nila and..."

"Who's Nila?" Kathy quickly asked him.

"Oh. Well she's my photographer's mother."

"You're kidding, Scott's mother, and she knows about the naked woman project?"

Owen smiled and said, "She wasn't supposed to know, but...well it was my fault, and I guess it doesn't really matter."

"Don't stop there, how did she take that news, what's she like and will she keep your secret."

"She handled it beautifully. Much better than I would have guessed. Nila is a friend of Kate's, so there's a chance that Kate had shared little tidbits, so maybe that's why my grand announcement didn't shock her a whole lot. As to what she's like, she has dark bright eyes, seems very happy and comfortable with herself without being arrogant. She was hiding her body behind baggy clothes, but I'd guess probably one of the nicest shapes on a woman I've seen in some time."

"Will she keep your secret," Kathy asked him again.

"I think so. Kate said she would remind her about that."

"A great shape?" Perry said as he smiled at Kathy.

"I think so. Just nice curves as near as I could tell, but then like I said, what she was wearing was quite loose fitting."

Kathy leaned over and kissed Owen's cheek before she told him, "I'm going to make a prediction Owen. Before you get all of this out of your system, you're going to end up in a very committed relationship and very possibly a wife."

"Now that's a long reach."

"You've met Nila and your neighbor...June, and it's almost certain that you will meet more women over the coming weeks. Yes, I'll stand by my prediction."

Chapter Nine

"This is your late morning invitation for coffee handsome,"

"Good morning June, you're sounding lively this morning."

"I feel lively, and I'm curious about how your project is going, whatever it is."

"Slowly, but that will change soon I hope. I'm in grubby cut off jeans love."

"Well I certainly don't mind. Come as you are and we'll have our drink of choice on the veranda."

"Then appearances be damned, I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Wonderful."

June was standing in the doorway and smiling as Owen made his way up her walk. He stopped and told her, "To my great good fortune, before me stands a beautiful woman and quite sexily garbed I must say."

"My God, you were in sales right?"

He took the last few steps to her, kissed her cheek and said, "Most certainly not."

Slipping his arm around her waist he asked her, "So what has you in such a great frame of mind today?"

"I hate to admit this, but I'm celebrating my fiftieth birthday."

He kissed her tenderly and then said, "That calls for more than a kiss on the cheek, congratulations and happy birthday."

"Thank you very much."

"Please tell me you're going to celebrate it in some fashion."

"Out to dinner, a play, and too much to drink this evening."

"Great. Damn, I'd love to see you when you've had just a touch too much to drink."

She smiled and said, "I'd likely embarrass you."

"I'd take that chance any day. I'm not exaggerating or just spitting out words when I tell you that you do not look your age at all."

"Thank you again Owen. Now how about an Irish coffee?"

"That sounds perfect for the occasion." She aimed him to the veranda, and a few minutes later served him a tall cup of Irish coffee with whipped cream floating on the dark hot surface. He picked up his cup and said, "June, I can only wish to live next to you for the next fifty years. Happy birthday love."

"Oh, Owen you sweetheart, thank you. I'll tell you about my night on the town over our next coffee."

"I look forward to hearing your tales of celebration."

"Okay, so it's only fair that I know how old you are."

"I'll admit to passing forty."

"And look at you in your cute cut offs. Handsome manly legs and looking in your prime. By the way, you did cut them short, and you look sexy."

"Thank you. I just hacked with scissors and hoped for the best."

"You did a fine job. Now tell me about what is new since you and I were together."

Not a lot, but I expect that to change, or at least I hope that will be the case in the next day or two. Oh, and would you forgive me if I took a call, should that happen while I'm here?"

"Of course not silly. So you have no new clues for me?"

"I thought about this as I walked over here, and here's what I've decided. I have two separate things going on, and I'm going to tell you all about one of them."

She smiled and said, "Oh good, will your photographer be involved?"

"Yes, in both projects in fact."

She smiled and moved her chair around so she was very close to him and said, "Okay love, start your story."

"Well as you know, my embarrassingly large home is designed for celebrations or parties. That isn't why I bought it, but that fact may prove to be a real bonus for me."

"You're right about your house, and I like the direction this is taking."

"I'm looking into being host for weddings."

Her smile slipped away and she said, "You're not serious."

His smile stayed as he toyed with her saying, "But not your average wedding." Her eyes drilled into his, but her smile was still lost as he told her, "I'm hoping to have a couple...how can I explain this? I'm hoping to create a setting; an environment where the wedding party will feel free to really cut loose."

Signs of her smile showed as she said, "Now this sounds a little better."

"For example, I would provide the decorations other than the wedding flowers. I would provide the caterer, the photographers, the limos and the staff and the setting."

"Your grand home and all of those amenities would come to a pretty hefty sum."

His smile returned when she said that, but he added, "That's very true, but that isn't my primary motive."

"Oh? And just what might your real motive be?"

"To get candid shots as the guests raise hell, to put it bluntly."

She smiled and took his hand in both of hers as she said, "You're a pervert looking for dirty pictures then."

"In just days you've found the real me."

"Tell me everything."

"I have many details yet to be worked out, but as I told a good friend, to help the party atmosphere, the bartenders would pour with heavy hands."

"But of course. So the limousine would come up your circular driveway, disgorge it's load of celebrants and leave."

"Right."

"But what will be the trigger, the thing that will set the tone you're hoping for?"

1234...101