Destiny Can Be Strange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered huskily "Gabriel Jeremiah Eldritch, if you don't fuck me soon, I'm going to scream!" Whenever she called him by his full name, it meant she was very serious. He rapidly finished undressing and joined Cheryl on the bed, leaving the glasses of champagne on the table. Instead of fucking her, as she demanded, he lay between her thighs, pried her fingers out of his way and started licking and sucking her pussy lips feverously. She grabbed his head and ground her hips almost painfully into his face. She came instantly. He then began sucking hard on Cheryl's clit.

Cheryl hissed though clenched teeth. "Damn you, Gabriel! You always knew my weaknesses. Oh, oh….I'm coming again."

She did indeed come again, drenching the whole lower half of Gabe's face. He just grinned and continued, knowing it would not take long at all for her to come yet again. Her entire body was trembling uncontrollably. "Make me come again honey. I don't care how. I just need to come more. Please." she panted breathlessly.

Gabe sucked even harder on Cheryl's clit. He gripped her hips firmly, and then bit her clit…hard.

She sucked a great breath into her lungs, pulled a pillow over her face and screamed. Her body trembled, and then began convulsing and she came again. Her juices were filling his mouth and he had to swallow rapidly. It was clearly one of the most intense orgasms Gabe ever knew her to have. She threw the pillow aside and looked down at him. She was panting, seemingly on the verge of hyperventilating. Cheryl whispered so softly he wasn't sure he heard her words. "Gabriel…Please…fuck…me…. I…need… your…cock…."

He moved up her body slowly, strategically placing kisses on her body as he worked his way up. When he was above her, he plunged his six and five-eighths inch cock (Cheryl had measured it some years ago) into her. In a flash, Cheryl had her arms and legs around him, her hips thrusting wildly. She came again.

"Am I still your fuck toy, Gabriel?" She asked having gained partial control of her breathing. "Please tell me…. Am I?"

"Of course you are…. My fuck toy…, my little slut."

Cheryl shuddered at hearing him call her a slut. She tightened her grip on him, closed her eyes as still another orgasm rocked her body. "Oh Gabriel…," she sighed. "…No matter what's happened between us, I still love you."

Gabe wondered if she really meant it or if it her passion that caused her to blurt out what she said. He didn't doubt that she had some feelings for him. They had been husband and wife once. He also knew that he did still feel a small measure of love for her, even though it was not and never would be as before.

They rolled over and when Gabe was on his back, she sat up and rode him frantically. She took his hands and guided them to her breasts. Gabe knew what she wanted. He pinched her nipples and tugged on them, twisting them.

"Oh God, yessss!" she whispered hoarsely. She moved her hips faster…. Holding his hands to her nipples. "Hurt them honey. Make me hurt. Hurt me baby, hurt me." She threw back her head as still another orgasm overtook her.

Quite suddenly, she stopped and lifted her body off him. She lay between his legs, gazing lovingly at his cock. She then took it in her mouth and started to clean it with her tongue and lips.

Gabe groaned with pleasure. Cheryl never just sucked cock. She made love to his cock with her mouth. She easily took his full length, using her lips and her tongue to great effect. She absolutely adored having him in her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down, grazing the shaft lightly with her teeth, sucking as hard as she could.

He knew he couldn't last very long. No woman he had ever known gave head quite like Cheryl. No matter how hard he tried to resist, she had always been able to get him off quickly. Moreover, this time would be no exception.

Cheryl paused only long enough to say. "Please give it to me Gabriel, give me your cum." Then she took him back into her mouth and sucked with renewed vigor. She looked up into his eyes. He could see her need. Then he felt that familiar tingling in his groin. He was coming. He could feel all the sensations and the warmth as his seed worked itself though his cock and shot into Cheryl's mouth. A long low growl rumbled in his throat. She was sucking still harder and swallowing his essence as fast as she could, draining him completely.

As Gabe's breathing returned to normal, Cheryl got out of bed and brought the glasses of champagne that he had poured. She handed him one and crawled back into bed, snuggling next to him.

"Jenny's worried that Wayne is cheating on her." she said starting her usual gossip update.

"He may be, but I've not yet actually seen him with another woman." Gabe said cautiously, knowing anything he said might get back to Jenny, as they were still good friends.

"Is Shelly still trying to hook you up?" A soft chuckle

"Yeah, I was supposed to have met someone tonight, but we'd already made our date."

Cheryl laughed lightly. "I know who your blind date was. You're better off here fucking me."

"I wish she would just lay off."

"Your being single is a threat to her."

"How so?"

Cheryl thought a moment before answering. "She thinks that David will think that you're happy being free and that he'll rethink being married to her."

"That's ridiculous! David loves her completely."

"You and I know that, but you know how Shelly can be."

Cheryl rested her head on Gabe's shoulder; sighed and asked the question he knew was coming. "So, are you seeing anyone?"

"No. I haven't really been looking yet. Said he.

"What about Olivia?"

"Huh?" Gabe had forgotten that Cheryl knew and liked Olivia.

"She told me you took her home Monday night." She said with a teasing smile.

"I ran into her at Gus' watching the game. Her ride home didn't show, so I gave her a lift, that's all."

"You know she has it for you really bad, don't you?"

"It?" He asked.

"C'mon Gabe…. She has had a crush on you for at least a couple of years now.

"Bullshit!" he exclaimed. "Olivia and I are good friends, nothing more."

"Gabriel, I talked to her on Wednesday and Monday night was almost all she talked about. A woman knows these things. I don't know which it is, lust or love, but whichever it is, she wants you."

"I think perhaps you are seeing things that just are not there." Gabe told her.

"Look Sugar, I know that you and I can never get back together. I like Olivia. She's cute and I think you two would be a terrifically cute couple. I would rather see you with her than anyone else I know." She winked at him. "I would almost pay money just to watch you fuck her."

Gabe thought about what she had said. Olivia was certainly an appealing woman. More than once, he had imagined her in his bed naked and willing. She had an exotic beauty to her. How could he risk the close friendship they shared for a night of sexual passion? She was his 'bestest buddy' almost like the sister he never had. And yet, he wanted her. To hold her, to kiss her, touch her. Erotic thoughts of Olivia caused his cock to spring to life and it became rigidly hard.

Cheryl chuckled and in a barely audible voice said "Thank you, Olivia." As she bent taking Gabe's fresh erection into her mouth.

***************************************

Saturday morning, Gabe and Cheryl woke, made love once again. They could never seem to get enough of one another in bed. After what seemed like half the day, which was, in reality only about thirty minutes, they lay content in the 'afterglow' and relaxed. Their lovemaking was never anything short of mind blowing. At about 8:15 or so there came a soft knock on the door Then they heard Elena, the owner of the Bed & Breakfast they stay at the previous evening, speak softly. "Sorry I'm late. Breakfast is ready."

"Alright…thank you." Gabe said loud enough to ensure he was heard through the closed door. "We'll be down shortly." Gabe and Cheryl reluctantly got out of bed and went into that bathroom to shower. They stood in the water as hot as they could both stand it, soaping one another's bodies. Then seemingly, without warning, Cheryl dropped to her knees and took Gabe's throbbing member into her mouth. He hadn't even realized that he had an erection again. She sucked his cock as though her life depended on it. Gabe knew even though he had come a few times last night and this morning, Cheryl could short work him. It was as if she could almost make him come on command with his shaft in her mouth. And he did come moments later.

She stood and hugged him tightly. "I meant what I said last night. I do still love you. More than you can know. I know I blew it with us, but at least we can spend some time together and briefly forget what has passed between us."

"I know we can never be husband and wife again." she continued. "I regret that more than I can say. I'm so very thankful that we can be intimate like this still." She said, fondling his manhood.

"I love you too, Cheryl. Differently than before, but I do feel love for you. Maybe I always will." He shrugged. "You'll always hold a special place in my heart." Gabe held her tightly. He regretted their past as much if not more than she did. He had to move forward though. Their past was their past and his logical mind could not remain in or relive the past. What was done was done and could not be changed. Yes, he still loved her, but too much had happened.

They finished up in the shower and went to have breakfast. Afterward, Gabe walked Cheryl to her car. She kissed him once more. "Next month, could we do this at my place?"

He thought about it briefly. "I don't see why not." he said, "I've not been to your new apartment yet. Give me a call later to set it up?"

"Sure thing, Sugar." Cheryl kissed him yet one more time before getting into her car and driving away.

He watched her car vanish from sight thinking of their earlier talk while before in the shower. Yes, he did still love Cheryl. There was no doubt of that. He was just no longer able to live with her. The 'friends with benefits' thing was the best way to go…the only way. At the same time, it was not enough either. He really missed that special someone to live with, to share his life with. And still, he even dreaded that to a point. Then he would have to give Cheryl up. She was, after all, among the finest lovers he had ever been with. Gabe shrugged and turned to walk to his van.

Gabe went home, showered, put on clean clothes, and then checked all of his e-mail traffic. Afterward he had a late lunch, and then decided to drive over to the Scooter Trash to buy a new vest. His current one was about five years old and had begun to show signs of wear.

The weather had turned quite cool. It seemed to Gabe that winter had finally arrived as he drove his van to the Scooter Trash. Upon his arrival at there, Gabe was very puzzled to see Cheryl's car parked in the front. He could never remember her ever going there before. Even during their marriage and before, all the time they had been together. He parked and went inside.

The best way anyone could describe Scooter Trash would be to say it was your quintessential biker shop with many types of biker posters covering the walls. Anything one could imagine for bikers was available. Leathers of all kinds, helmets, t-shirts, there was also a full parts department where a person could order anything for any type of motorcycle…anything. There were even a few locally built choppers for sale.

Gabe entered and walked straight to the leather goods section of the shop. He saw Cheryl and Olivia deep in conversation. Neither seemed to notice him. Tina did see him and came over to him right away. When she got to him, she gave him a friendly hug and a soft kiss on the cheek as was her habit.

"Hi Gabe." she said. "What brings you here today?" Tina was an exceptionally attractive woman standing about 5' 8" and perhaps 135 pounds. Her long curly auburn hair and green eyes made her very easy to look at. She also as was her habit dressed rather provocatively to display her best assets, such as her shapely 36C breasts.

"Well, my vest is really starting to wear out. I figure it's about time for a new one." Gabe smiled at her. "What do you have here?" he asked.

"What are you? A forty-two or forty-four? Laced open sides?

"Forty- two, and yeah, I like the open sides"

Tina and Gabe began looking through the many different styles of vests. Tina looked over at Cheryl and Olivia, then back at Gabe. "You know they're talking about you, don't you?" Tina asked him.

"Who?" he asked.

Tina rolled her eyes. "God…men can be so dense at times." She firmly grasped his chin and turned his head in the direction were Cheryl and Olivia were talking. "Who do you think?" she asked in a slightly sarcastic, yet friendly tone.

Gabe shrugged. "And I'm supposed to do what about that? Let them talk." He certainly was curious yet figured it was none of his business. What the hell could they be talking about? They were friends of a sort but not all that close…were they? He thought. The more he thought the more curious he became.

*****************************

Olivia noticed Gabe the moment he entered. "He's here!" She told Cheryl.

Cheryl laughed softly. "You have it really bad for my ex, don't you? C'mon Olivia, I know you're in love with him. A blind person could see it."

"What…?" Olivia stammered. "How could you possibly know? Am I that obvious?" She felt her face flush and hoped no one could tell. Alas, it was not to be.

"Why Olivia, I do believe you are blushing and yes, to me it is more than obvious. I used to be married to him, remember?"

"Cheryl, I am so sorry. I know you must still care for him. It's just that…."

Don't sweat the small stuff Olivia." Cheryl interrupted. "It's over with us even though we still date a little. I want him to be happy and I'm sure he would be with you. That's why I'm here today.

Olivia looked at her uncomprehendingly

"Hello." She said to Olivia. "I am going to get him together with you…in your life, in your bed. Whatever it takes to ensure his happiness.

**************************************

Gabe starred off into the distance. He shook his head to clear it and returned to the task at hand. He was still looking over the vests available when he noticed Tina starring at him.

"What?" Gabe asked Tina quickly, startling her.

"Um…nothing." she muttered blushing bright red, looking to the floor and refusing to meet his gaze.

"Have I grown a second head or third eye or something?" he asked.

"No…umm…no. It's not that."

"Then what?"

"It…" she paused. "…it's not something I want to talk about right now, okay?"

"As you wish." he told her.

She smiled, pulling a vest off its hanger. "Here try this one on."

Gabe took off his old vest and shrugged into the one Tina handed to him. It fit perfectly as if it had been tailored specifically for him. "Hmm, I'm gonna have to take this one, good guess Tina. It fits me perfectly. I'm glad you were here to help."

Tina blushed furiously, then looked into his eyes a long moment. Then she surprised him by kissing him directly on the lips, then turned and fled saying "Olivia can help you from here on."

Gabe was somewhat taken aback. What the hell was that all about? He thought. Why would Tina do that? He wandered to the counter a little dazed and confused. When he got there, both Cheryl and Olivia noticed the odd look on his face.

"What happened?" Cheryl asked. Olivia looked at him, concern on her face.

"Um, I'm not sure." Gabe answered. "Tina just kissed me." Pointing absently toward the back of the store.

A look of annoyance flashed across Olivia's face for less than a second, and then she grinned. Cheryl starting giggling and said to Olivia. "Looks like we may have some competition."

Gabe looked at her, still puzzled. "Huh?"

"Never mind, Sugar. It's nothing serious, just a little girl talk." Cheryl grinned mischievously.

"Now why do I feel like I'm in some kind of trouble here?" Gabe said cautiously.

"I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about." chuckled Olivia. She smiled sweetly at him.

Cheryl walked up to him; put her arms around his neck, hugging him them kissing him intimately.

"Oo, my turn." Olivia jumped up, came around the counter and did exactly as Cheryl had, kissing Gabe even more intimately than Cheryl had. The kiss took her breath away. It was the same fireworks and train-wrecks from before. To her, it only reconfirmed her love for him. "Mmm, nice." she said.

The kiss also affected Gabe more than he would care to admit. Her lips tasted perfect. He felt something stirring deep inside his chest. What is this…? What's going on here? He thought.

"Wow, kissed by three hot babes in less than five minutes." Gabe said, shaking the feelings coming over him "I must be doing something right." He grinned like the proverbial Cheshire Cat.

"Maybe." Olivia said cryptically.

"And what do you mean by that?" Gabe asked.

"I'm not telling…yet." she smirked at him

Cheryl smiled and interrupted by asking suddenly. "Are you still pretty active with your photography?"

"Not as much as before, but yeah, I guess you could say I am." he responded. "Why?"

With a grin that worried Gabe a bit, she told him. "I know someone that is interested in some of your boudoir photos."

"You know that I've not done any of those since our divorce." He said, suddenly worried. Gabe had been an amateur photographer most of his adult life. He and Cheryl had turned that into a hobby and a little extra money by taking the sexy photos of their neighbors, friends and even others as their reputation had spread. Many pictures of couples, but mostly just women that would pose for the pictures as anniversary or birthday gifts for the men in their lives. It was not pornography, though there was some nudity, simply very hot, provocative photographs to share with loved ones privately.

"Why not?" asked Olivia with genuine curiosity on her lovely face. "I've seen some of your work. It's quite good."

"You've seen what…?" Gabe was stunned. Then he saw a photo- album on the counter. He pointed at it and mumbled to Cheryl. "Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes it is…and both Olivia and Tina are interested." Now it was Cheryl's turn to grin like Lewis Carroll's world famous feline from Wonderland.

I didn't know you had copies of those. I thought they were all still in the back room closet at my place." The back room doubled as a studio for the boudoir photography for months before their marriage fell apart. Those were good times Gabe remembered. He had dozens upon dozens of photos of women in various stages of undress that sat in that closet and had not seen the light of day in a very long time. He had enjoyed his little hobby and missed it at times. "I'm not sure it's a good idea for you to have those, Babe." he said to Cheryl tensely. "And explain to me how or why the interest. Olivia recently broke up with her boyfriend and Tina, as far as I know doesn't have one at the moment."

Tina appeared next to Olivia behind the counter. "I don't need a boyfriend to do something that can make me look and feel sexy. If I did…maybe I would have a boyfriend." She winked and looked at Gabe and smiled seductively.

"Maybe we could all come by your place Monday evening?" Cheryl suggested.

"Uh, uh." Gabe said. "It's football season and you know I'll be a Gus' with the guys Monday night."

"Tuesday then?" Said Olivia looking hopeful.