Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
Old flames continue to burn.
2.2k words
4.46
8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 07/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we both calmed down and cuddled next to each other, I drifted off to sleep dreaming about what the whole weekend had in store for us.

I have no idea how long I slept cuddled next to him but I awoke horny and needing to have him again. He was still sleeping – his cock just laying there resting – for now! I remembered how much he loved being woken up with my mouth. It had been a long time since I had that pleasure and I was sure ready for it now. I moved downward being very careful not to wake him. I took his limp cock in both hands and kissed it gently. He stirred but did not wake. I took his whole cock into my mouth and sucked on it using my tongue to caress and massage it as it slowly awakened. I had my hands rubbing his balls and caressing his cock as it became hard and slowly slipped from my parted lips. I used my lips to rub his cock making it harder and stiffer. He moaned slightly and arched his hips upward but appeared to be sleeping still.

He was probably thinking that he was having a wonderful dream and didn't want to wake up. Having his cock in my mouth and causing it to grow hard was making me even hornier and I was beginning to feel my juices flow, as my pussy got wetter. Sucking him like this was always a big turn on for me and it appeared to still be that way. I slipped most of his cock out of my mouth and concentrated on just his cock head – using my tongue and teeth in that subtle way that applies pressure but not pain. It drives him crazy to have me use my tongue that way. I make sure to hit the sensitive part of his head over and over again while nibbling it ever so gently with my teeth. He loves this and he begins to move his hips trying to get me to take more of him into my mouth.

His hands move up to caress my hair as I take just a little bit more into my mouth. I trace my tongue around the tip as I suck a little harder. My hand continues to rub and tease his balls. I love to run my finger to his ass and gentle massage him there while I suck his cock. It drives him wild. I know he must be awake by now as his hands are rubbing my hair and his moaning has increased incredibly. I take more of his throbbing cock into my mouth and begin sucking it as I move up and down. I love the feel of his hard cock fucking my warm, wet mouth. I tease his cock head as I suck his cock deeper into my mouth as my fingers massage under his balls trailing to his ass.

He distinctively knows what is next as he spreads his legs allowing me access to my goal. I tease him a little before actually touching him and his whole body bucks upward when my finger finally touches him ever so lightly. His moan is more like a roar as I increase the pace of my mouth around his cock. I am licking and sucking him faster as I massage his ass and play with his balls. I know that he's close so I back off and take him out of my mouth. I am not ready for him to cum just yet. I lick the tip and up and down his shaft as he grinds his hips trying to get me to take him back into my mouth. I know he wants it so badly but he'll have to wait. I lick and suck his shaft as I move up and down barely caressing his balls with my warm tongue. I go back down to his balls and lick them teasingly.

When I know he wants more I take them one at a time carefully into my mouth and suck on them. HMMMMM he tastes so good. I move his hands away as he tried to get a hold of his cock. I am not about to allow him masturbate just yet – he'd cum too soon. I need to suck him more first. I massage his ass as I am sucking and licking his balls. He's moaning so loudly and he can't lay still at all now. I lick my way back up his shaft to the top and take it into my mouth again sucking on his aching manhood as I continue to play with his ass and balls. I fuck him with my mouth making the suction so incredible that he arches up and grabs my hair. I suck and suck slowing down just when I know he's going to cum. I trace his shaft with my nails and back to his ass where I apply a little pressure as I am rubbing him. He bucks me and his cock almost slips out but my suction is too great and I continue onward.

I know he's close and I want him to cum hard and in my mouth so I can swallow his cream. I am stroking his shaft as I am sucking it and rubbing his ass. He's going wild – pulling my hair in such passion that I know he's so close. I am tempted to stop and have him calm down but I want to taste him. I need to! I increase the pressure my finger is applying on his ass and fuck him faster with my mouth. Within seconds he's roaring and tensing and shooting his cum deep into my mouth. I am hungry for it so I suck it all down licking his cock to collect the little that dripped out. I take his cock out and clean him with my tongue and then smile seductively at him.

"Did you miss that too, Gerry?" I asked licking my lips.

"Oh….yes," he barely says as he lays there trying hard to catch his breath. I know I did good and this is still only the beginning.

He laid there smiling sheepishly as he recovered from his awakening orgasm. I got up and walked over to the large bay window looking out to his side yard. I knew I had pleased him and that made me happy. I had missed him in so many ways. Our sex had always been powerful and earthshaking and that appeared to be true still. I have never had a lover as good as him in my life and I didn't think I ever would. Our chemistry was so in-tune with each other.

"Maura, what are you doing way over there, darling?" Gerry asked as he watched me.

"Just admiring the view. You have a beautiful place."

"Hmmm – maybe but the view I'm looking at is much nicer."

I turned to look at him. He was still the same smooth talker. You'd think that I would not be so flattered by his word but I still was. I sauntered over to him and sat down as close to him as I could get. He gazed so deeply into my eyes that I swore he could see into my soul. I was unnerved by the intensity of his gaze so I turned my head. He reached over, took my chin in his hand and slowly turned to face him - his mouth slowly coming toward mine. I was unable to turn from him. I parted my waiting lips and licked them anxiously.

It seemed like eternity before his lips met mine. The embrace was teasing and warm. He licked my lips and with his tongue gently pried them open so he could slip his tongue inside. Our tongue danced with one another and suddenly he was sucking on mine so tantalizingly. I was hot again within seconds. As his tongue teased my lips and battled playfully with mine I moaned softly and entwined my arms around his head pulling him closer to me. He continued his game with his tongue – making me want so much more. Slowly he lowered me onto my back and without breaking away followed. He was making such sweet love to my mouth that I didn't want it to stop even to breath.

Alas, I needed to breathe as did my love so for a second we pulled apart. His eyes glued to mine. I reached up and ran my fingers thru his hair then pulled him back down – the desire was blazing in my eyes and I needed his kiss so badly. He resisted and moved his head down my neck instead – licking and sucking so gently as he did. I tilted my head back to give him more access as he trailed his tongue to my waiting breast. My nipple was so aroused already that the flick of his tongue sent waves of passion coursing thru my whole body. A soft moan escaped as I grabbed his head and lifted upward trying to get my nipple into his mouth. He drew back a little teasing me – only letting the tip of his tongue circle it and lick it – not taking it in to his warm soft wet mouth. I moaned in agony – well passionate agony and tried again to get my nipple into his mouth.

He, once again, denied me my goal, and kissed his way across to my other nipple – repeating his torturous actions again. Finally I begged him to take it into his mouth and suck it. Smiling, he finally complied. It was pure heaven. I purred and held his head tight to my breast – needing his mouth on it so much. He suckled my breasts – one after the other and began moving his hand slowly down my stomach to my wet love box. His hand stopped at the top of my mound playing with the little hairs there – driving me insane with desire. I was making these little noises as the tension was building up. He moved his hand lower but still not touching me. I cried out trying so hard to move my hips so his fingers would finally connect with my hard little bud. He chuckled at my attempts and finally took it between his fingers and massaged it. I cried out in wild passion.

I was thrusting my hips upward trying to relieve the building itch and ache inside. He sees my desire is strong and rubs his finger up and down my waiting entrance. Slowly he inserted them one at a time into me. I moaned and bucked my hips. He's teased me and he knew it was driving me so crazy. I begged him to fuck me and fuck me hard – he just smiled at me. I squirmed and pleaded for him to take his cock and shove it in me. He trailed his tongue to my wet pussy - licking my overflowing juices and clit. I spread my legs wider wanting him to devour me. He licked me slowly – found my hard bud poking out and flicked it with his tongue. I could barely think – my mind was fuzzy with passion.

All I knew was the sensations he was causing with his tongue and fingers. I couldn't keep my hips still as he licked and fingered me – at some point his tongue and fingers are both fucking me – I thought I was going to die from the pleasure this time. Just when I knew I was going to cum he suddenly stopped – took my legs and held them up apart and plunged his cock into my very hot and very wet pussy. I rubbed my breasts trying to control my moans but I couldn't. He had me so hot and turned on that I moaned and groaned very loudly and he rammed his hard manhood into me deeper and deeper. I bucked and trembled and soon it was too much and my whole body tensed and I came wildly and uncontrollably. My muscles clenched his cock tight and caused him to cum with me. We came for what seemed like forever. Finally he collapsed on top of me – whispering his love into my ear. Once again worn out we drift off to sleep without ever getting anything to eat.

An hour or so later I nudge Gerry off me and we get dressed. He smiled every time he looked at me and I knew I glowing like the night sky with a full moon. He suggests that maybe he should help me bring my bags in so I can get settled and we go and unload my car. I don't have very much so we only need to take the one trip. I will be sleeping – with him I'm sure – in the guest bedroom. It is painted a light violet with the drapes a darker shade. I am complete in awe with the beautiful king size 4 post bed. Lots of erotic thoughts come to mind just looking at it. I can imagine the fun of tying him or being tied to the bed as we make such passionate love all night long. I smile wickedly to myself. I plan to make the most of this weekend together that's for sure.