Destiny Ch. 04

Story Info
Her journey ends.
3.5k words
4.02
37.4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lorraina
lorraina
19 Followers

When I awoke I felt the coolness of the sheets. The last thing I remembered was riding in the car. Where was I now? I expected the musty smell of the cabin, but that was not the aroma here. I smelled the wonderful fragrance of jasmine in the air. He has taken me somewhere else. I must have fallen asleep in the car. How long were we driving?

How can I deal with this?

I moved in the bed again feeling the coolness of the sheets. I think they were satin. Their slickness gave no resistance to my arms and legs. I wasn't bound. I could move freely. Do I dare move my blindfold? Was he there, watching me like before?

I moved slowly. I placed my arms across the pillow beside me to my right. I moved my feet in a type of bicycle pedaling motion under the sheet and covers. If he were there watching me, maybe the movements of my legs would distract him from the movements of my arms.

I brought my left hand to my face. I pretended to rub my eyes and slowly pushed on the blindfold. There was silence. No thundering angry voice to tell me to stop. No pouncing and grabbing for my hand to stop my attempt to see my surroundings.

I looked around me. It was bright, very bright inside my new quarters. My eyes adjusted quickly and I saw the beautiful room I was now in. There was a huge window with lacey sheer curtains covering it. It was apparently the source of the light. The floral drapes in colors of mauves, lavender, and greens were pulled back. I could see the silky threads that had been woven into them reflecting with the sunlight.

The overstuffed chairs, two of them, were facing the bed. They were a matching color of mauve to the drapes. There was a small eloquent table with curved legs between them. I turned my head and looked at the entire room. I couldn't believe the plushness of this wonderful place.

I managed to sit on the edge of the bed despite the agonizing pains I felt with the slightest of movements. I put my feet on the floor and felt the smoothness of the carpet. I grabbed the thick carpet fibers between my toes as a child would when playing in the sand. I tried to stand up. My head started to swim and I fell back to the bed in a sitting position. I sat there and let my head clear as I took some slow deep breaths.

I slowly scooted to my left to be closer to the head of the bed so I could hold on to bedside table there. I stood again, left hand on the table. I felt myself getting my bearings. I was able to stand straight up after a short amount of time and took my first steps. I was wobbly, but I was able to maneuver myself slowly about the room.

As I half stumbled around the room I found myself feeling the fine fabrics that looked like they were so delicately created and skillfully handcrafted into the furniture they now were. The dressing table and bureau matched the headboard of the bed and the small table between the chairs. The deep color of the walnut wood showed its perfect grains against the sunlight. I couldn't see a single speck of dust on the mirror of the dressing table or anywhere else. Every item in the room was impeccably clean. This was such a change from the musty place where he first took me.

Walking was getting easier. My legs seemed to be finding themselves again so I walked to the window to look and try to figure out where I was now. I looked out, but did not recognize where I could possibly be. I was high in the air. There was no way to guess which floor of the building I was on. I didn't recognize this place.

I wondered what type of person could be associated with a place such as this, but also that dank cabin where I spent those two days with him. I started to think too much about him.

"Where was he? Would he be back soon? Do I try to leave?" These and many other questions started to race through my mind. Maybe I should try to leave. The door that led to the next room was only about 15 feet away.

"Yes" was the thought than ran through my head.

I walked to the door, slow going as I might be, but I made it. I grabbed the golden curved handle. It gave way to my easeful turning.

The door opened inwardly toward me as I slowly pulled on it. I was praying that it wouldn't make any sound. It didn't. I took a slow deep breath and peeked around the corner of the doorframe. The coast was clear. I started to take my first steps towards freedom again.

The hallway to my left was short, so I inched myself slowly down the short hallway to my right looking behind me every few seconds to see if I was being followed. I made it to the end of the hallway to an even more massive room.

I looked around the corner of the wall and saw him. I jerked backwards against the hallway wall. Fear and panic took hold of me. My breath was short and choppy. He was sitting in a chair reading a book with his head bent down. I didn't get a clear look at his face. Maybe he didn't see me either.

"What should I do now?" was the only thought in my mind at this point.

If I went back, he might not know of my attempt to escape. If he did hear or see me, I was afraid of the wrath that I would be facing.

I coward. I started to inch myself back down the hallway to the bedroom where I first awakened.

As I was retreating, I had a thought. "Was there a back way out of the new prison?"

I inched past the bedroom door to the other end of the hallway. I had seen two other doors when I first peeked into the hallway. Maybe one of them would be a chance at freedom.

I approached the first door and put my hand on the matching gold handle of the bedroom door. I opened it, looking over my shoulder to see if he might be coming. To my dismay it was a linen closet. I closed the door making sure the sound of the latch was as quiet as possible as it clicked.

I edged my way to the second door. A bathroom.

"At least I know where one is," I thought to myself.

I had no choice. I had to go back to the bedroom. I couldn't run or fight this man to get to freedom. I turned around to go back and my face abruptly bumped into his chest.

I froze. His hand was on the blindfold and I was in the dark again. What would he do to me for my infraction upon my imprisonment? This may have been my only chance to get away.

Time would tell.

He shoved me against the wall, but not with the force he had in any of the previous times he had shoved me. He had my hands together in front of me. His full body was pressed against me.

"Unzip my pants," he said with a gentle voice.

He held my wrists together but let my hands and fingers free as I did as I was told. I heard the zipper release his manhood as my shaking hands lowered and pulled on the tiny tab.

He released my right wrist. He told me to stroke him so he could get an erection. He pulled my left arm above my head and grabbed it with his. His right hand was in my hair. I expected the quick jerk of my head like before, but all he did was put enough pressure on the back of my head to make me feel the slight pull as my spine straighten to push my breasts out.

I stroked his penis. I felt its hardness start to live in my hand.

"Play with my balls." The command was firm but again gentle.

I felt his torso start to weigh on my breasts. I slid down a little against the wall from the pressure. His grip tightened on my head, but only slightly. It seemed he was trying to keep just enough control over me so that I knew he was there.

His cock was half erect. He kissed me hard on my neck. He sucked my tender flesh in between his teeth and bit me. I felt myself begin to get wet.

I hated him for this. How could this man who has been so brutal to me make my womanhood come alive?

He had taken my shoes off sometime during my captivation, but I still had the flimsy dress he chose for me on.

He pushed himself back from the wall with his left forearm. The grip of his right hand in my hair released and his hand was on my breasts. With nothing on under my dress it was easy for him to find my nipples. It seemed as if there were no clothes on at all when the first pinches came. He twisted and pulled at both nipples giving each their proper turn.

His mouth was on the fabric of my dress. I could feel the wetness of his mouth through the cotton. I felt his hand slide down my left side and grab the fabric of my dress on my hip. He started to lift the dress catching it ever couple of inches until his hand reached the hem.

His hand moved down the crease of my leg and his fingers were inside me.

"You are a good whore for getting wet this time. I might be kind to you after all."

I felt his weight shift and his cheek was against mine. It seemed the ecstasy he was anticipating took hold of him and he lost his balance for the first time since I had known him.

We tumbled sideways towards the bedroom door. He still had me by my left wrist and pulled me after him but not without catching his balance. I knew my fate. I knew what was coming next. His will would overpower me again and I had no choice but to obey him.

It felt as if I was tripping over my toes. My legs struggled to keep up. The door swung open and I was again in this room of all rooms. It was the most splendid of all prisons. He all but dragged me behind him. What could I do?

Before I knew it I was flat on my back on the bed again. I wanted the release of relaxation on this wonderful softness. But to no avail he was on top of me again.

"You don't remember me do you?" His words were softer again, almost forlorn.

He reached down and I could feel the fabric of my dress being lifted upwards. The light fabric brushed every nerve ending as it traveled upon my rigid flesh. It lifted past my knees, over my thighs, and further upwards. Where would he stop? Did I have to really ask? Please make him stop.

"I loved you once." The revelation took me aback.

"Who was this man?" I pondered. What would make him say something like that?

I waited for him to continue. I felt his hand under my dress, pulling harder now because the dress was caught under my buttocks.

For some reason I lifted my hips, almost weightlessly. It seemed the natural thing now. After all he had put me through, I almost felt a methodic movement to his treatment. Obeying was the first thing that came into my mind, body, and soul.

He continued to speak in his gentle tone.

"I remember you from school, do you remember me?"

Who could his person be? How does he know me? Was this high school or college? My mind was again rampant with questions. HOW DOES HE KNOW ME?

"You were always the girl all the guys wanted to fuck. You were always such a picky bitch. No one was ever good enough for you." His words weren't exactly sarcastic, but they weren't nice either this time.

His words took me back to my younger days. I had a lot of offers, but I didn't really accept that many. Not that any of them would know. Some of them bragged on things they never got. But those don't count do they.

There were also times I was afraid of all those guys who I turned down. I waited for one of them to come out of the woodwork and find and attack me on the way home. Luckily, none of them ever did. A young, single girl could never be too careful. There are so many twisted people in this world.

These thoughts didn't answer my questions. I tried to remember anyone from high school or college that could be this person, but I was basically a wallflower then. I went out to bars and parties, but always alone. No boys hardly ever spoke to me, let alone asked me out on a date. Usually I would just hang with friends. Don't get me wrong, I had my moments, but those were few and far between.

I have been told many times since then that I am beautiful, but I never really believed it. My 5'4" frame, shoulder length blonde hair, and buxom bust and hips never really made me think that I was anything but average. Since high school there have been many men, just friends most of them, that have told me that I have a "million dollar smile," or that I am "beautiful," I just couldn't believe them.

What made this man different? What made this man remember me, and me not remember him?

What could he possibly want from me?

His fingers continued to work under my dress. He pulled it upwards until I felt the cotton brushing against my ribs just below my breasts. He continued and my nipples were soon exposed to him again. He continued until the dress was pulled up to my neck. He pulled it over my head and I was naked before him. I laid there, nothing between his masculine body and me.

He released the hold he had on me, but I dared not move. He spoke to me again.

"You were always the one. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you."

"You had sex with me and I thought we were going to be together forever, but the next day you told me I had no future, and then you left. I would see you in class, but you wouldn't even look at me after that. You broke my heart"

"Now I own almost everything you saw when you looked out that plate glass window. You thought I didn't see you, but I did. I have cameras everywhere in this apartment." There is nothing you can do here that I won't see."

He laughed, but it was not an evil laugh. This laugh was like a conqueror. A conqueror that had won and knew the end was near.

I tried to speak.

It was slow going, but I had to try. There was nothing else at this point that he could do to hurt me save kill me. My voice was shaky from being so scared for so long. It was bold, but I had to do it. I had to take this last chance to make myself heard.

"Who are you?" The volume of my own voice surprised me.

His response was almost labored. He started to tell me a story, our story.

"Remember the night, one specific night? You were dressed in a cornflower blue dress with small white flowers on it. There was a party at one of the frats. I was there and you were there and our eyes met. It seemed to be magic."

I thought to myself and tried to remember all the frat parties I had been to. I tried to remember the dress.

My mind was swimming. Blue is my favorite color so I have had many blue dresses and went to many frat parties while I was in college, but always with friends. I couldn't remember what he was talking about. I waited to let him unfold his tale. I continued to listen as his now tender words continued.

"You were kind of eying my buddy, but you finally danced with me. I was on top of the world. You were the most beautiful girl in the room and you were dancing with me. Nothing could have been better."

"We started to talk and we had so much in common. We decided to leave the party and we walked outside. We walked for what seemed hours, but I know it wasn't long because it was only a short distance to my dorm.

"Thankfully it was a coed dorm and we didn't have any problem getting you in the door and upstairs."

"We went upstairs and I had this cheap bottle of wine. I asked you if you wanted some and you said yes. We talked on and on while we sipped the wine. It seemed that we couldn't disagree on anything."

"We made love. It was the most wonderful thing I had ever experienced. It was my first time. When you left the next day, and told me I had no future, I was heartbroken. I knew that I would prove you wrong someday, and I have."

"This is me, this is who I am now. I have made something of my life and you are my captive. You have made something of your life, you are a teacher, but I can offer you more. I have always loved you and always will. You were my first and I want you to be my last."

I still didn't know his name, so I asked again.

"My name is..." I stopped him, I knew who he was.

We didn't need to speak anymore. I took the blindfold off and he didn't stop me. I looked into his eyes. They were as beautiful as the first time I spotted him across that long forgotten fraternity house common room.

He had changed so much over the years. His body in college was smaller; he had really filled out as so many men do over the years. He also wore glasses back then, he must wear contacts now or have had a correction surgery.

I did remember him. He was a "nice guy" in college, and everyone knows no girl really wants a nice guy. How he had changed.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

He explained to me that he followed me throughout the years. He always knew where I was, but didn't believe I would have anything to do with him until he "proved" himself. He worked hard to build his empire. Then he came for me.

"I had to prove to you that I wasn't a nice guy anymore. I had to break you down to make you believe me."

I knew I wanted him back in college, but I couldn't see myself with this "mousy" guy for the rest of my life. That is why I left him the way I did that day.

I thought about the attacks and getting away from him. I remembered the coat the police now had as evidence against him. I was almost sorry for this evidence. He seemed to be reading my mind.

"Don't worry about my coat." was his reply. "I have friends everywhere and that coat will, well lets just say, be lost... So will all the other evidence. That is, if you want to stay with me. If not, you can never leave me again so I can keep an eye on you. Either way, you will be with me, as I have always wanted. You can stay as my prisoner, or you can stay as my lover. It is up to you."

I didn't have to think about it.

I spoke again, "I have been waiting for you for all these years."

"And I you." was his reply.

He stood up. I watched him for the first time take his clothes off. His body was beautiful. He was perfectly formed and had a brilliant golden tan.

I spread my legs for the second time willingly from all those years ago. I opened myself to him to allow him again.

He entered me and it was like I was at home.

We made love. The years that followed proved to be as wild as the first few days that he took me and held me captive.

But that is a different and much longer story.

Hope the same happens to you.

lorraina
lorraina
19 Followers