Destiny Discovered

Story Info
Beyonce and Kelly become more than friends.
2.2k words
4.03
31.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beyonce pulled up at her mansion just outside Hollywood about 7 o' clock on a warm spring day in late March. She had just come from a long day of shooting a new video with her group, Destiny's Child. She was quite tired from the shooting as was looking foward to getting a nice, long bath and jumping into bed, as she didn't have to work all weekend. She exited her creme-colored Lexus and hit the alarm on it. Beyonce walked up the steps of her $9 million mansion that she had bought about a year back. She pulled her house keys out of her purse and unlocked the door. When she entered the house, she threw her purse on the coffee table and made her way upstairs to take a bath.

Beyonce entered her bedroom and lifted her pink t-shirt over her head, freeing her bra-covered tits. She headed into the bathroom where she started her water. She poured some strawberry bubble bath in the water to make it even more relaxing. Beyonce walked back into the bedroom where she stripped off her pink and white Air Force Ones and socks, followed by her tight jeans, exposing her pink G-string. After throwing her bra and g-string into the hamper, Beyonce jumped in the bathtub. She immediately began to feel relaxed as her body rested. The warm water felt so good against her mocha skin that she began feeling a little horny. Beyonce thought back at the day she had just experienced. She had spent the entire day with her girls, Kelly and Michelle. They shot the next video from their hit album, "Destiny Fulfilled." The video director had called for the girls to wear very tight jumpsuits that consisted of very short shorts and a jacket that was open from the neck to the waist. Beyonce remembered seeing Kelly and Michelle in the jumpsuits and becoming very horny from seeing them.

Back in the present, Beyonce began rubbing her clit beneath the warm water and bubbles. With her right hand, Beyonce rubbed her clit and with her left, rubbed back and fourth on her pussy. She felt her nipples harden from the attention she was giving her pussy, and felt the pleasure of the activity run through her body. Beyonce began rubbing her pussy and clit harder with the more pleasure she felt. She was feeling so good from the attention she was giving herself that she hadn't even heard her bandmates, Kelly and Michelle enter the house. Not finding Beyonce in the living room, Kelly and Michelle made their way up to her bedroom. Entering her bedroom, the girls heard the soft moans coming from the ajoined bathroom. Kelly slowly made her way over to the doorway and peered in, finding Beyonce masturbating in the bathtub. Seeing this made Kelly extremely horny, as she had always loved Beyonce more than a friend. Kelly motioned for Michelle to come over, which she did. Michelle was shocked at the site that she seen in the bathroom.

"We should leave." Michelle whispered to Kelly.

"Why, she's just having a little fun. She'll be done in a minute." Kelly replied.

"This isn't right. I'm leaving. I'll see you later, girl." Michelle said, slowly backing away.

"Alright, I'm gonna wait until she finishes so we can talk." Kelly replied.

"See ya later girl."

Michelle walked out of the bedroom and back downstairs. Kelly heard the front door open and close, so she knew that Michelle really had left. They had come in the same car, so Kelly soon realized that she didn't have a ride back home. She figured that Beyonce would let her stay the night. Kelly continued watching Beyonce masturbating in the tub. Kelly felt a tingle in her skirt as she realized that she too, was horny. She looked around the room and found the pile of clothes that Beyonce had stripped out of before getting into the tub. Kelly picked up the bra and tossed it into another pile. She knew Beyonce wore a 36C, because they were such close friends. Kelly picked up the jeans and tossed it with the bra. Under the jeans laid Beyonce's G-string. Kelly was feeling extremely horny by now and was ready to unleash an orgasm. Kelly reached up under her skirt and pushed her light blue thong to the side. She began fingering her pussy hard, not wanting to waste any time. Kelly felt her nipples harden under her light blue tub top, and because she wasn't wearing a bra, they stuck right out. Kelly could hear Beyonce's moans become louder in the bathroom, which caused Kelly to finger herself faster. Minutes later, Beyonce screamed out in pleasure as her orgsam hit, making her body shake hard with pleasure. Kelly began pushing her finger into her pussy harder so she wouldn't be caught. She felt her orgasm coming, and knew she couldn't go through it without screaming. Thinking quickly, Kelly stuffed Beyonce's g-string into her mouth. Kelly's orgasm hit soon after and she felt herself scream, but it was muffled by the g-string in her mouth. Cum gushed out of Kelly's pussy and spilled all over her thighs.

After calming down, Kelly took the g-string out of her mouth and threw it on top of the pile she had already made. She wiped her forhead of sweat and tried to look like she just arrived. Minutes later, Beyonce walked out of the bathroom wearing a red silk robe that she had just bought a week earlier. Beyonce was suprised to see Kelly sitting on her bed, as she didn't expect to have company, but since it was Kelly, she didn't care.

"Hey, Kelly, when did you get here?" Beyonce asked.

"Just walked in here about five seconds ago." Kelly replied.

"So, what's up, did you need something?" Beyonce asked.

"Naw, just thought we could hang out."

"No doubt" Beyonce said. "Whatcha wanna do."

"I don't know. Let's put on a movie and make some popcorn."

"Alright. Let me get changed real quick."

"Alright. I'll go wait downstairs." Kelly replied.

"Hold up, Kelly. Help me pick something to wear."

"Okay." Kelly replied.

Beyonce and Kelly walked over to the huge walk-in closet. Once they entered, Beyonce started looking for an outfit. The two girls went through a couple of different choices before picking a six inch skirt and an orange tanktop. Beyonce asked Kelly to throw her a pair of panties since Kelly was standing right in front of the dresser. Kelly turned around and opened the top drawer, knowing already that this was Beyonce's panties drawer.

"What kind do you want, B? Thong, g-string, bikini, or what?" Kelly asked.

"It doesn't matter girl." Beyonce replied.

Kelly looked through the drawer, noticing the wide variety of panties, from thongs to french cut, and in every color from black to rainbow. Kelly grabbed the first orange pair that she saw, which was a G-string with a "B" logo on the back. Kelly threw the panties to Beyonce. Beyonce imediately took the robe off and threw it on the hook behind her. Kelly wasn't suprised at what Beyonce had done, because they were really that close of friends. Beyonce put the G-string on followed by the skirt and shirt, no bothering with shoes since they were staying home.

The girls headed downstairs to the living room to pick out a DVD to watch. They finally decided to watch "Next Friday" since they both loved it so much. Kelly put the movie in the girls headed into the kitchen to make the popcorn. Beyonce put the bag into the microwave and Kelly got two sodas out of the fridge. She poured the sodas into two cups and filled them with ice. Meanwhile, Beyonce got two bowls from the cabinet.

"Kelly, did you really just walk in when I walked out of the bathroom" Beyonce asked.

"No. I was there about ten minutes before you walked out." Kelly said.

"So you heard?"

"Every last moan."

"Damn, I'm embarassed now." Beyonce said, blushing.

"Girl, don't worry. Everybody does it. It actually got me kind of hot." Kelly replied.

"Really. You got horny listening to a female masturbate?"

Kelly walked closer to Beyonce and put both of her hands on both of Beyonce's arms.

"Beyonce, you're not just a female, you're my best friend."

"Thanks, girl, I love you, Kelly." Beyonce said.

"I love you, too, B." Kelly replied.

The girls walked back into the living room and sat on the couch after the popcorn was done. They watched the movie, laughing at almost every joke, and reciting some lines that they knew. They girls were having the most fun they had had in a long time since they were working so much. Halfway through the movie, Beyonce looked right into Kelly's eyes and asked: "Did you get off while I did?"

"What, why are you asking me that?" Kelly asked.

"Come on, Kelly, we're best friends. You can tell me."

"Well, yeah, I did."

"How did you keep from screaming?" Beyonce asked.

"Don't worry about that." Kelly said.

"Come on, girl, tell me. I have trouble staying quiet when I'm jacking off."

"I stuffed you G-string in my mouth."

"You what?" Beyonce asked, stunned.

"I was the only thing I could find, and I didn't want to get caught." Kelly replied.

"I never thought of doing that." Beyonce said.

"Good job."

The girls laughed the conversation off and continued watching the movie. Beyonce couldn't focus on the movie at what she had just talked to Kelly about. Out of nowhere Beyonce turned to Kelly and bluntly asked her:

"Do you love me, Kelly?"

"Damn right, girl. We're like sisters." Kelly replied.

"No, I mean more than friends, Kelly. Do you really love me?"

Kelly didn't know what to say. She had always loved Beyonce a little more than a friend should, but she never mentioned it.

"Yeah, I do. I love you." Kelly said.

"Kiss me." Beyonce replied.

"What?"

"Kiss me, Kelly. You say you love me, then kiss me."

Kelly leaned forward and gave Beyonce a small peck on the lips. The two stared into each others eyes and kissed again, this time holding for awhile. After another few seconds that felt like an eternity, they kissed again. This kiss turned into a french kiss as the girls wrapped their arms around each other. They kissed for a few minutes, neither one wanting to stop. When they did, Kelly and Beyonce stared into each others eyes again. Minutes later, Beyonce grabbed Kelly's hand and placed it on her breast. Kelly pulled her hand back a little but put it back on Beyonce's tit quickly. Kelly gave Beyonce's breast a small squeeze, making Beyonce moan softly. Beyonce reached down and pulled Kelly's tube top over her head, throwing it on the floor. Beyonce stared a Kelly's medium-sized chocolate tits. Kelly's nipples were already rock hard from the kiss. Beyonce took Kelly's right nipple between her thumb and forefinger, rubbing it slowly. Kelly responded to the attention Beyonce was showing her breasts with a light moan. Beyonce reached down and unbuttoned Kelly's skirt. The girls stood up, and Beyonce pulled Kelly's skirt down, exposing her thong. Beyonce removed her oen shirt and threw it in the growing pile of clothes. Kelly reached over and unbuttoned Beyonce's skirt, which fell to the floor itself. Beyonce stepped out of the skirt and the girls imbraced again with a kiss.

Kelly reached down and pushed Beyonce's G-string to the floor. Beyonce returned the favor and removed Kelly's thong. The girls began kissing again as they made their way over to a fluffy rug, in front of the fireplace. Beyonce laid Kelly on the rug and laid down on top on Kelly, between her legs. The girls continued kissing as Kelly played with Beyonce's tits, rubbing her nipples and squeezing her breasts. Beyonce began humping Kelly, causing both girls to moan. While humping, the girls kept on kissing, not wanting to stop. Kelly yelled out Beyonce's name as the pleasure began to overtake both of them. Kelly felt her orgasm was on its way and she let Beyonce know it. This only caused Beyonce to hump faster. The two girls clit rubbed against each other harder and harder the more they fucked.

Beyonce felt her own orgasm begin to over take her as well. Minutes later, Kelly screamed out as her pussy wall tightened and her cum flowed from it. Her cum covered the rug and spilled onto Beyonce's nearly shaven pussy. Feeling this, Beyonce's orgasm hit, causing her cum to spill over Kelly's bare pussy. The girls managed a few more humps before they collapsed, out of breath. The girls laid in each others arms as the rested.

"I love you, Kelly." Beyonce said between breaths.

"I love you, too, Beyonce." Kelly replied.

"No, I mean I really love you, Kelly." Beyonce said.

Kelly didn't say anything. The look that Beyonce saw i her eyes was words enough. Beyonce saw a small tear fall from Kelly's eye and realized that all of her life, her true love was always standing right with her. Beyonce and Kelly shared another long kiss before Beyonce fell asleep in Kelly's arms.

"I really love you, too, Beyonce." Kelly said. "A lot."