Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! That's it. Fill me up daddy!"

Her begging voice incensed his senses. His powerful hips thrust his hard manhood deep into her tight, gripping snatch. Dianne held onto to his shoulders and the incensed woman pumped her hips vigorously to meet him blow for blow. The wet, succulent sounds of flesh slapping into flesh filled the room.

"Fu-u-u-ck! I love that dick in me! Pump me full of cock baby!!" Dianne moaned, as her engorged rubbed against his swollen cock repeatedly, sending sharp currents ripping through her cunt, and hurling her headlong towards a fast orgasm.

The lusty young woman jumped into his arms, wrapping both legs around him. She used her powerful arms and thighs to propel herself up and down, impaling her hole repeatedly on his turgid man meat.

Jay sank both hands into her thick ass cheeks and kept slamming her cunt onto his dick like a Shaq Diesel slam dunk, until his body was drenched in sweat.. One thing he loved about Dianne was that she loved a hard dicking.

"Oh yes! Fuck the shit out of me. Hit that pussy Nigga! Tear it up! Fuck!!!!!" Dianne screamed as her pussy exploded all over his dick.

As he kept slam dunking her pussy, Dianne's eyes rolled back into her head and screamed the house down, hurtling from one shattering orgasm its the next till she finally hung limply in his arms, her tongue lolling out of mouth whilst she gasped and gobbled like a turkey.

Jay backed onto the bed, sat down and sank onto his back. Dianne climbed off his hard cock with a loud pop. She crouched over him, lovingly stroking her gaping cunt.

"Fuck, you scanless Nigga!" she teased, playfully slapping his dick. "You damn near tore up my pussy. Trying to tear me a new hole or what the fuck!"

"You know my still-o? Rip the motherfucker wide open, a 100 miles and running, all up in the pussy BIIIEEETCH!!!" he laughed.

"Oh," she pouted playfully. "You evil Nigga. You need to apologise to my poor lil pussy..."

Dianne scuttled up Jay's body and climbed astride his face. She grabbed her thong and stretched the gusset, wedging it up her dripping, gaping slit. Then she pulled the garment tantalisingly up and down her gash, rolling her hips, just inches from his face. He licked his lips with greed at the naughty, appetising lewd display. He could see the naughty girl was trying to incense him, and it was working.

"Open that pussy up for daddy!"

The naughty temptress dug her fingers into her vulva and drew her pussy lips wide apart, leaving him gazing into the gaping, dripping, pink-reddish interior of her cunt. He could see rivulets of pussy juice flowing down the gleaming walls. Baby was leaking like a broken tap right there. The musky scent of her cunt intoxicated him, making his mouth water with lust. And wouldn't you know, the naughty girl scooped up pussy juice on her digits and flicked it into his face.

"Oh, you fucking tease! I hope you know you're gonna pay for that!"

"Oh come on, Mama just wants to feed you baby."

She sank her finger up her pussy and then licked it like a little cock. "Mmmmmm. I think the temperature is just about right for my lil baby to take a dip. Want mama to sit on your face..."

"Oh yeah baby! Bring that pussy to daddy," he grabbed her hips, pulling her tasty chocolate twat down. He opened his jaws wide to engulf her engorged, soft, moist, sensitive womanhood into completely into his mouth. She looked down into his eyes and her moans of pleasure mingled with his groans of relish.

"Oh yes! That's it baby! Shove that tongue all the way up my horny little hole that you love fucking so much?" Dianne ground her hips slowly round and round as she fed him her salty, musky, delicious wetness.

"Mmmmm!" Jay groaned deep in his throat as he wriggled his hot, agile tongue into her hole, teasing her sensitive nerve endings, tantalising her.

"Oh yes!!! Eat my pussy hole baby. Eat me out. I love that shit..." she moaned with carnal lust, grabbing his head to pull him deeper into her twat as she fucked his face lustily, with ever increasing urgency.

Jay slid two digits up in her pussy, stroking the sensitive walls and roof of her tunnel exquisitely, as he teased her clit with his lips and tongue, making fireworks explode in her crotch.

"Oh yes baby! Suck the motherfucker! Oh yes! That's my spot darling. Yeah! I'm gonna cumm all over your face! I swear Jay! I'm busting all in your motherfucking face! Ye-s-s-s-s!!!" Diane growled through a clenched throat, grinding her hips harder and harder.

Dianne's face turned into a vicious snarl as her cunt melted all over his tongue, and a gentle but powerful orgasm washed all over her body.

"Oh fuck! That's it. Keep your bitch cumming baby! Drive me fucking crazy Nigga!" Dianne moaned, tossing her head back as her hips were hit by sharp, continuous spasms. Jay kept up his diligent work, till she felt like every single cell in her body was cumming and her body was just one, big, happy vagina. She felt so dizzy finally, that she tittered and dropped onto her side.

Jay could have let her catch her breath, but he wasn't giving that tasty pussy no kind of slack.

"I'm gonna brand that pussy with this hot iron, bitch!" he growled and flipped her over, pulling her onto her hands and knees. "Bend that fat ass over and get fucked...."

He slapped her heart shaped butt and she wagged it right back at him. He grabbed his dick in one hand, wanking the head as his digits dabbled in her soaked slit. Her cunt was so hungry it simply sucked his digits in.

"Ohhhhhhh yes. Come on baby. Shove that dick up my pussy and let me twurk it on you baby.." Dianne moaned.

He penetrated her smoothly, plunging his dick to the hilt in her tight, hot, slick womanhood. Dianne rolled her ass round and round, gyrating away on his cock. The sight of her thick ass cheeks clenching and unclenching as her stretched pussy danced all over his thick, engorged cock drove him insane with lust. Her hot, tight lubricated tunnel squeezed and milked him so exquisitely. Damn! That was pure talent! Jay exclaimed to himself.

"You like that daddy? Like the way I'm putting it on you?" she teased him over her shoulder, her white teeth flashing him a naughty, dazzling smile. She started pumping her ass like a salt shaker, beating a succulent staccato on his crotch.

"Yeah baby. Shake that ass all over my dick!" he groaned, slapping and pinching her ass cheeks.

"You like that freaky shit huh! Take that Nigga!"

Dianne lunged back at him, impaling herself brutally on his dick. Wonderful sensations ripped thorough her cunt, making her walls contract heftily around his dick. She ground her ass feverishly against his crotch.

"Oh yes daddy! Nigga grab them hips and fuck the shit out of me!!!!" she begged.

"Oh fuck! You're gonna get it now bitch!" Jay growled as he sank his talons into her curvaceous hips, his face set seriously. Then his powerful hips whipped back and forth, hammering his cock into her, churning her dripping, stretched cunt. Diane rearing wildly, bawling her lungs out as she felt his hard dick thrusting into the deepest folds of her hungry pussy.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me baby! Fuck me to death with that big ass dick! Tear me up darling!"

Jay yanked her onto his cock like she was a rag doll, ramming his dick into her tight sheath repeatedly. She went mad delirious, burying her face into the mattress and biting into the bed sheets, nearly tearing holes in them as her dripping pussy was hammered brutally, just the way she liked it. She came hard, her pussy blazing into an inferno as bombs and grenades exploded in her head.

Feeling her tight hole contracting around his cock, squeezing him like a hand, Jay lunged at her pliant ass, fucking her even harder. His dick swelled so large it was almost painful, but he simply gritted his teeth and kept fucking her cumming pussy till his balls were boiling.

He gave a final, brutal lunge, burying his dick deep inside her pussy, and then his balls exploded to shreds. His cock leapt in her pussy like a wild bronco, spouting thick cumm deep inside her, as fireworks exploded in his head.

As she felt the thick, hot cumm being pumped into her hole, Dianne's pussy exploded again and she squealed aloud, shoving her hungry hole at his cock to gladly receive his cumm.

Chapter 3: R.E.S.P:E.C.T

They lay side by side, sweat covered limbs intertwined, as they shared a fat blunt. Dianne could feel the thick torrents of cumm seeping out from her well used pussy. Her mouth was getting jealous. She wanted some thick, creamy cumm to drink. However, first things first. She wanted to know what was up with the dick. Was she still leasing it with an option to buy or what the fuck?

Jay realised that his resolve to dump his girl had softened. His logic told him to stick to his guns. However, his heart did not want to lose her. And neither did his dick. He gazed into her face.

"So, I guess I should leave now huh, since you are all disgusted with me and my dumb ass," she pouted, stroking his sweat covered, muscular chest.

"I didn't say that. But listen, can we have a happy hour? Like, everybody can say what's on their mind, but nobody gets pissed off. And nobody holds grudges."

"Sounds like you are planning on dissing me again," Dianne said suspiciously.

"No. We just talk, alright?"

"Alright. You go first," Dianne said, watching him warily.

"Cool. First of all, I want you to do something with your life. Less you wanna work at Hooters till you're fifty."

"I told you, I am checking out my prospects."

"Bullshit! You are 19, go back and complete your high school. Then go to college. An idle mind is the devils workshop. You got brains, use them. That is not negotiable."

"So, you gonna be checking on my homework as well, Pops?" she sneered.

"Hell no. You can drag a horse to the river but you cant force it to drink."

"Your Mama's horse."

"Look, I will help you all you want, but you gotta do it."

"I don't need your help, Nigga. What other bullshit you wanna bitch about?" Dianne was pissed now.

"Well, this shit of you shouting at me and using foul language has got to stop. I am your man, not your kid. Show a Nigga respect!"

"Oh, so you want me to be nice and polite when you piss me off? Get fucking real," Dianne sneered.

"You see what I am saying. What the fuck is wrong with you! Is that how your mama talked to your father?"

"Nigga, if you love me, take me the way I am. I ain't perfect, but I am perfect for you. And you know what, this fucking happy hour bullshit is over. I ain't sitting here to let you insult me over and over ass hole! Fuck you Nigga!" Dianne sneered and poked him in chest.

Jay raised himself up on his elbow and glared down at her. She glared right back.

"Alright, Dianne, listen, fuck you! You hear, motherfuck you!"

"Fuck your Mama Nigga!"

Jay shot to his feet. "Stand up Dianne. Get up on your feet!" he yanked her to her feet.

"What the fuck you want Nigga!" she growled, putting on her gangsta bitch attitude.

They glared into each other's eyes. His were seething with fury. Hers were shining with cheek and rage.

"Listen, lets clear this once and for all, alright?"

"There is nothing to clear up here Nigga. Who the fuck do you think you are? I ain't scared of you Nigga!"

"That's good. Then give me your best shot. Hit me with all you got." He stepped close, spreading his arms. "Go for it. Show me that you are the better man."

"Nigga, you don't know who the fuck you're fucking with, do you? Back the fuck up!" She poked him in the chest.

"Listen, Dianne, you don't hit me in the next three seconds, I'm giving you my best shot!" he poked her in the chest. "Go on baby, rep your Hood. Show me how a true gangsta bitch like you get down." He balled his big hands into fists.

"Are you crazy?" Dianne rasped, back pedalling as she realised that he meant to bash her for real. "Jason, I'm warning you."

"Yeah? You're warning me? Well, I am hitting you."

"Dont you fucking dare. Jay, you so much as even..."

"Your three seconds are up!" Jay reached way back and threw a vicious punch at her. At the last second, he drove it in the wall behind her, punching a hole in wood. Dianne screamed and bolted out as fast as she could. She locked herself up in the bathroom. Jay laughed aloud and went after her. Even when he reassured her that if he had really wanted to bust her jaw, he wouldn't have missed at such close range, she wouldn't come out. Finally, he heard her running water into the tub.

She came out half an hour later, and found him repairing the hole in the wall. She sneaked up on him and jumped onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself, a big man like you trying to beat on a poor little girl like me," she chided, nibbling his ear.

"It was the happy hour. Remember, no talking about it afterwards, no grudges. We agreed."

He eased her onto the bed.

"Well, I got something to say too. I want you to stop talking to me like you know it all. That really pisses me off. And don't call me dumb. Even if I talk and act dumb, don't you fucking use words like dumb, stupid and all that shit, alright? And don't you ever fucking laugh at me. You want me to respect you, you gotta respect me too."

"Fair enough."

"And, I don't like it when you talk shit about my fucking country, and anybody don't like it can can just eat a dick and shut the fuck up. Got it?"

"Alright, ignorance is bliss, I guess?" Jay chuckled as he slid on top of her.

Chapter 4: Why do Niggaz like white girls?

2 months later, Dianne had enrolled for night classes and was working on her high school diploma. Jay found it funny that initially she had hidden it from her friends, like it was something to be ashamed of. She still threw tantrums and gave drama, but the episodes were few and far between. Dianne had calmed down a lot. It was like High School had given her a purpose in life, and something to focus her mind on. And with class and her job at Hooters, Dianne no longer had much time to be doing dumb shit.

On a Friday evening, Dianne came to visit him after her evening classes. Jay had just returned from a week long seminar with colleagues from the firm that he was on attachment with.

They had Chinese take away food and fucked on the couch. They did not smoke during the week, but Fridays and Saturdays were weed days, and they huddled on the couch, blazing a fat one for the world and chatting and watching TV.

She cupped the back of his head and pulled his face down to hers. He could tell by the twinkling eyes, the flared nostrils, and the way she was licking her thick, dark lips that baby was horny.

She insinuated her hot tongue into his mouth, as her palm encircled his cock. They kissed languidly, with no hurry as she stroked his dick. Jay reached between her thighs and stroked her cunt, but she winced and jerked back.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?"

"What the fuck you think, shoving that dick up in me like a jack hammer."

"You were shouting at me to bang that cock in. And I know you loved it."

"So, did the white bitches from the office come on to you at the Seminar?"

"Damn, you always act like all that white women want is black dick. Do you know that most white women would rather die than be seen talking to a Nigga."

"Yeah, one of these chicks at work started dating a Nigga and the other white bitches don't kick it with her no more! Serve that bitch right though. So many lonely crackers in the world, what the fuck does she want with our men?"

"Would yo date a white guy?"

"Hell no, I'd never date a white guy, an Asian or any of them pale guys. They cant fuck, that's why so many of their bitches wanna fuck Niggaz."

"So, according to your logic, if a black girl dates a white guy, it means black men are fucked up, right?"

"No, it means she cant find a black man coz them horny white bitches have taken them all," she laughed. "You fucked white hos before, havent you?"

"So?"

"Why? I mean, why do Niggaz fight white chicks?"

"I fucked her coz she was hot, we clicked and we had great sex, so we started dating. It wasn't this shit like I started feeling important or all that bullshit people say. We were two people in love. Simple as that. She was a pretty white girl, and white guys really used to hate seeing us together, yunno. Man, I used to laugh my ass. I used to walk with my hand on that ass so they wouldn't even have any doubt that I was fucking her."

"Come on, Niggaz hate it too if a black girl dates a white guy."

"No, Niggaz hate it if a hot black girl dates a white guy. But that's normal. Every man hates it when a hot girl dates any other guy except himself. However, white guys hate it even when the fattest, ugliest white woman that they don't even want, dates a black man, coz it puts the black man on the same level as the white man. If a white man sees a white girl holding hands with a Nigga, and looking all happily in love, it makes them sick. They would rather see us as emotionless, unloving animals. They got all the money, all the bombs, the Army, the CIA, the FBI. Yet every white man is scared of us. But after all they did to us, we are the ones that should be scared of them."

"Is it different, fucking a black or a white girl?"

"Pussy is just pussy man. It ain't about the colour it's all about the performance."

"Come on, my cousin was saying he loves fucking white chicks. He says seeing his black dick entering her white pussy drives them both real wild and shit."

"That's only coz dem crackers declared it a taboo for black men to date a white girl, coz it challenges white supremacy. So, when you cross that line, they put you and the white girl on their shit list. So you are outcasts, undesirable elements, rebels. And rebels are free and wild. So, there is this added excitement and exhilaration. And then you do wild shit, yunno"

"So, were the white chicks you fucked better than me?"

"No. You the best, hottest, wildest woman that I have ever slept with," Jay chuckled, rubbing her ass.

"You'd be dumb to say anything else, right? Come on, I wont get pissed. What wild thing did you do with your white chick?"

"Well, I used to fuck a white chick right, and her husband used to like to watch. And then he'd suck my dick straight out of her pussy. Do you think that's sick?"

"You lying Nigga. No white dude would ever let a Nigga do that to him."

"I ain't lying. I did it."

"You mean, you used to fuck his face right in front of his wife?"

"hell yeah."

"Was he gay?"

"No, he was one of them patronising, arrogant, better than thou crackers. But he loved to see a Nigga like me run up in his wife and I used to fuck his face."

"Right before his bitch! Mmmm. That's nasty!"

"You don't think its fucked up?"

"Nigga that's pimp shit! Right there. I sometimes fantasise of making a white bitch kneel down and worship my black pussy with her mouth."

"So, how about we dominate a white couple. You make the wife eat your pussy, I make the guy suck my dick... Then I'd fuck the guy up the ass."

"That's nasty! I'd like to see you fuck a white man up his white cracker ass. Make him taste his ass off your cock too."

"Been there, done that!"

"You're lying!"

"No. For real. I fucked him up the ass, pulled it out and shot it right in his face! Right before his wife!"

"Man what a punk ass cracker! Shit, I wanna see some funky shit like that man. Serves the white man right! Man, I wanna make a white man lick my toes and suck my ass, as you fuck him up his pink corny white ass with this big Nigga dick! Nigga that's pimp shit! You are gonna have to fuck me now!"

The fantasy got them so hot that they fucked each other senseless. Little did they know that the day when the fantasy would become reality was on its way.

12