Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pretty face was beaming, she had an aura of wild, bubbly energy around her, almost like a halo. Suddenly, she gave a loud growl and just sank down on him, engulfing him all the way, till her nose was buried in his pubes, and his whole cock was swallowed up. She made gurgling noises as she rubbed her nose into his pubes. She finally pulled her mouth off his cock and gasped for breath, fanning her beaming face whilst the other held his cock at the base, and wagged it around.

"Where the fuck did you learn that, an aristocratic lady like you?" Jay exclaimed.

"I used to have a nasty, black fitness trainer who liked to make me deep throat her big, black strap on," she giggled. "Are you enjoying yourself baby?" She was definitely having great fun!

"Oh yeah—" Jay stood up and stood over her. He shoved his dick into her mouth and sent it right into her throat. She smiled around his cock and offered him her gaping mouth to use for his pleasure. Jay grabbed her head and made her look up to him as he fucked her face with, firm urgent strokes. He couldn't believe that this 55 year old wife could take dick like this. She sucked him so hard and juggled his balls as he rammed his dick down her throat till it was burning red hot.

"A-a-a-a-a!" he groaned deep in his chest, and his balls exploded. He pulled back and left just the swollen tip in her mouth, then he shot jet after jet of thick cumm in her. Madeleine wanked his dick hard and sucked and swallowed with amazing hunger. Even after his balls were empty, she milked him and got the last drop of creamy cumm.

Jay threw her over his shoulder and carried the rich white Mum to his bedroom. She had given him the biggest bedroom. He wondered how her son would take that, but didn't give a fuck.

He laid her on her belly on the bed and then Jay got a bottle of massage oil he had purchased at the supermarket. Jay oiled his palms and slowly massaged her back. He ran his big, strong hands up both sides of her spine, over and around her shoulders, and back down the sides, several times. He worked on her lower back, hearing her exhale and purr as worked on her muscles. Madeleine felt her muscles being kneaded, felt them relax and loosen, taking on a fine, warm glow. She groaned with satisfaction as he did her upper back, neck and shoulders.

He hooked his fingers under her thongs and eased them down her ass. She raised her hips and said,

Jay took her hips in his big hands, and rolled his thumbs all over and around the small of her back. Madeleine started rolling her hips ever so sexily, moaning, simply loving it. He started massaging her ass cheeks. His oiled hands slid and slithered over the thick, round promontories, leaving them gleaming, looking so ripe and appetizing. As he went on to the insides of her buttocks, her hips quivered. He slid a big, dark hand from the small of her back, down into her crack, and back up, stroking her lightly, tantalizing her. Madeleine just went wild.

"Oh, that feels so good," she gasped. Jay slid two digits in her, and they were sucked up in her wetness. He fingered her exquisitely, and stroked her ass crack with the other hand.

Whenever his fingertips slid over her puckered hole, she bucked her hips and gasped. Jay rimmed her little hole with his big finger. Then he slowly eased his first knuckle in. She froze.

"No. Give it here and lemme lick it first." She grabbed his hand and licked his finger wet, sucking it like it was a cock. Jay sank in one knuckle, then the next, then he completely buried it in her anus. He slowly fingered both holes. She loved it. Her hips suddenly leaped off the bed and she pushed her ass at him.

Jay fingered both her holes and she groaned with fulfillment, pumping her ass furiously on his fingers, harder, faster, rising to a crescendo.

"A-a-a-a! Yesssss!!!!" she screamed, and came, howling. She collapsed onto the bed in a panting, heaving, delirious heap. She groaned with regret as he slowly eased out of her orifices. Jay kissed her face and rolled her onto her back. She parted her thighs and reached for him.

However, he made her lay back and straddled her chest. He oiled her creamy orbs till they were all gleaming and mouth watering, like two delicious, aromatic, freshly baked buns. Then he eased his hard, long, thick black dick between her tits. He slapped the valley between the fleshy peaks for good measure. Then he made her thick mummeries around his thick black cock, enveloping it in the hot softness. He fucked her tits.

Madeleine gazed with fascination as the black manhood pushed out through her breasts.

"Gosh, this is so naughty," she squealed.

"Open your mouth and suck it when it comes through," Jay said to her.

He held up her head with one hand, whilst the other teased and tweaked her nipples. Jay started pumping his hips slowly back and forth. He would pull back until the head was swallowed up in the wet, slippery, creamy cushions. It felt so tantalizing, sending sharp tingles all over his skin. Then he would push forwards and his thick, excited head would go straight for her gaping, panting mouth. Every time it reached her drooling lips, she would suck it in greedily, wrapping her mouth around it. As he eased back, she would pull her lips off it with a loud, tantalizing, mellifluous plop.

They played dirty games with his dick, her tits and mouth. He made her suck her own nipples. She giggled dirtily as she did it. Madeleine was definitely having fun, and that was what Jay wanted. He fucked her tits and finally exploded all over them, showering her mounds and her face with his cumm. He then told her to scoop it up and suck it off her fingers. Madeleine did it excitedly, giggling about how naughty he was.

They smoked a joint, lying side by side. As she felt his hard cock pushing into her side, Madeleine could not believe that her young lover was hard, yet again. But she did not complain, she went down and sucked him to full hardness. Now, she wanted his dick in her.

She rolled on her back and pulled him on top. Jay eased his dick inside her pussy like an old school vet. The moment his cock slid into her, her hips leaped at him and she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

Jay fucked her slowly, letting her enjoy his cock. She rolled her hips to meet his dick, loving feeling his hot, young body moving against hers. They kissed languidly as he slid in and out of her hungry, clasping, contracting pussy hole.

"Oh Jay, this is so great baby!" Madeleine moaned between kisses as her young lover fucked her exquisitely. She stroked and kissed his face and sucked on his flesh. They played like two young lovers, tickling, teasing and kissing each other as the fat cock slid in and out of the wet, itchy pussy.

As the heat of their passion began to rise, jay raised himself up on an elbow. He grabbed the back of her neck and started pumping her up and down her cock so easily.

"Oh yes Jay! That's great! I love it!"

"This dick is all yours. Go ahead and knock yourself out on that Nigga dick Madeleine!"

Madeleine grabbed his strong, powerful shoulders and humped him feverishly. She felt so free, so liberated with Jay, like she could do whatever she wanted and it was O.k. And what she wanted right now was to fuck herself mad and she did just that.

"Ah yes! Fuck yes!!! Uh huh! Yeah!!!" she cried, her face set in a vicious grimace. She wasn't fucking around, she meant business. She used his shoulders for leverage to throw that cunt at his cock. He wasn't fucking her back, just holding his dick up for her to fuck herself on and she loved it. There was a burning fire in her loins, and his hot rod was fueling it. The hot flames were engulfing her whole crotch, sending her wild. After several minutes, she felt her orgasm approaching rapidly.

"Ah fuck!" she cried and started cumming. Jay pushed her thighs up, hooking her feet over his shoulders and then he fucked her hard. Madeleine bawled and went crazy as he sent her plummeting into a fierce orgasm. Jay bit his lower lip and fucked her harder and harder. He lunged into her pussy, pounding her hips repeatedly like he wanted to tear up her mature pussy. His cock swelled up so much that her pussy felt like a tight, gripping sheath around his meat. Madeleine went so crazy and threw her head back, her eyes rolling into their sockets. He fucked her into a state of delirium, and then finally, his balls exploded.

Jay banged his cock deep inside her and pumped his cumm deep into her pussy. Madeleine held him tightly and ground her hips against him to take his potent, hot cumm into her belly.

They lay besides each other, their bodies soaked in sweat as they smoked another joint.

"Gosh, sex with you is just so unbelievable. Its simply so much fun. And you are so naughty..." Madeleine gasped, stroking his lolling cock.

"I wanna fuck you some more," Jay said, sliding two digits into her loose, sloppy, well fucked pussy. "Lick my ass and get my cock hard again."

"What!" she gasped. "You are so naughty."

"Its the easiest and fastest way to get that big Nigga cock hard again," he told her as he stroked her clit.

"I don't know if I should really do this," she said huskily, blushing, even her hand slid under his balls, between his cheeks, stroking his sensitive crack so sweetly..

"Just do it Madeleine! Go on," he rolled over onto his belly.

"You are unbelievable."

Jay heard her crawl to his ass. He felt her sweet, long fingers stroke his sensitive ass crack.

Then he felt her hot breath on his ass. Suddenly, he felt her hot, wet tongue licking the small of her back, sending thrills up his spine. He started rolling his hips. Then he felt her tongue delve lower, to the top of his crack. She made him ease his thighs apart and knelt between them. Jay gasped with emotion as he felt her tongue slide into his crack. The warm, wet sensations drove him wild.

Madeleine groaned with delight as she licked all the way up and down his crack. She could not believe that she was doing this, but she did not want to stop. She licked him nice and good. Then she concentrated on his puckered hole. Her body shivered immensely as she licked and rimmed his dark hole. She sank her manicured fingers into his cheeks and pulled them apart. Then she stretched out her long tongue and it slithered into his hole.

Soon, they were at it again. Madeleine was bent over on her bed. Jay was pumping his cock in and out of her dripping pussy. He slid his thumb into her pussy and lathered it with her juices. Then he rimmed her ass hole with it. She moaned with pleasure. He slowly slid his thumb into her hole and rolled it exquisitely inside her. She moaned sweetly, shuddering, feelings sharp, exciting sensations. Her ass hole was definitely feeling left out, and wanted its fair share of African cock.

"I wanna fuck your ass, Madeleine..." he told her.

His lewd words made her shiver. She turned her head to him. "I have never done it. But I would like you to put it in there."

"Beg me. Beg for my big, black dick in your ass! Beg me, Madeleine."

"Please do it..."

"I cant hear you."

"Fuck my fucking ass, alright!" she screamed.

Jay smiled and pulled his cock out of her pussy. It was all wet and shiny with her juices. He brought the engorged head to her puckered hole and bore down on her. Madeleine started pushing her hips back at him. Slowly, the hole opened, mushrooming around his cock. Madeleine winced and gasped sharply.

"Careful." She pushed further back. Slowly the head got past her sphincter.

"Oh fuck! That's so big. Pour some oil on that dick!" she growled.

Jay did, and then gazed at his oily, shiny, dark cock sinking slowly into her stretched pinkness. She pushed back at him, till his balls nestled against her pussy.

"Oh damn! It feels so good to be so filled up with cock!" she cried sweetly. "Now fuck my ass, but slowly please."

Jay did it nice and slow, gazing at every centimeter pull out, only to sink back into her stretched, sweet little anus. At first Madeleine just groaned deep in her throat, but the more they did it, the more she got into it.

Finally, she was holding on to the bed with her hands and rocking herself forwards, till only the tip was inside her, then she would throw her ass back at him, banging him all the way in. Jay watched her do this several times, enjoying the sensations. That hole was way tighter than her pussy.

He eased his cock out of her and was fascinated to see her hole gaping wide open, flashing pink. It seemed to breathe as it slowly started closing. He oiled his cock some more and slid it back in her ass.

"That's better. Now fuck my ass, Jay. Pound my ass!"

He slammed his cock into her, wanting to cumm up the first female ass he had ever fucked. Madeleine was going all crazy, rearing like a wild buck, her long hair flying all around.

"Ah fuck yeah! I'm cumming!" she screamed as her hips were hit by heavy shudders. Jay kept fucking her until she collapsed on her face, kneeling there just heaving and gasping frenziedly. He fucked her ass harder and harder, urging his cumm to boil. As he felt his orgasm coming, he gave it his all, almost fearing his back would break. Finally, his balls exploded. Again, he had this feeling of the whole universe being at one with him and his cock.

He fell on top of her, his cock still inside her ass. They dozed off.

Chapter 6: Mission on track

Madeleine spent the night with Jay, in the apartment. Her husband was traveling on business. She called the maid and said she had had a little too much to drink and would be sleeping in a hotel.

Jay played fun and games with the mature wife until the morning. He was as fascinated from fucking her mature body as she was from fucking his young body. They licked each other's asses and then he fucked her up her tight, mature ass. It was her first time doing anal sex and she absolutely loved it. Jay did not care that she was a European aristocrat from one of the oldest monarchies and a billionaire's wife. He grabbed her white hips and pumped his thick black African cock up her fifty five year old ass making her scream with pleasure. He fucked her to an oblivion and then he rewarded her gaping hole with a load of his thick cumm.

In the morning, she thanked him so much for the wonderful night and told him that she had never had such a hot night of passion and sex had never been so much fun.

She said that since he had a girlfriend, she understood if he did not want to see her again. Jay said they would have to be careful, but he definitely hoped to see her again, some day. And he would like to bring his girlfriend along.

Jay was feeling good.

His plan was developing rather nicely. He was already fucking the King's wife, his son and daughter in law, and they were addicted to him. Sex was the world's most potent drug, and a handsome, naughty black man who could fuck well and long, was simply the bomb.

Jay liked Madeleine. He didn't like David and Ramona was well, O.k., but Madeleine was pretty cool. He couldn't wait to unleash his girlfriend on her and watch Dianne dominate the aristocrat and feed her her black pussy. He realized that he had to find a way to stop Dianne hating white girls and letting all that pussy go.

Calmly, he planned his next step. Edgar was the next target. He would break the billionaire's youngest son. But Jay was not in a hurry, and he had school work to take care of. Jay was not in a hurry, but his progress was good.