Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob gasped for breath, gazing fixedly at his wife so wantonly sucking on his cock. Her eyes were blazing now, and was bobbing up and down with a purpose, making him feel like sucking his cock was all that had ever mattered to her. He felt a surge of adrenalin that had his heart racing and his cock was so swollen, like it was about to explode.

He could not believe that this was wife, Hilary, the woman who more often than not closed her eyes when they made love.

Rob was however not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. He did not know what had gotten into his wife, but he hoped it stayed in there, at least till her hand come.

"Oh yes darling. That's wonderful. Oh my gosh!" Rob groaned.

Hilary heard the imaginary black man gasping and groaning in his deep, dark voice, "Oh fuck yeah! That's it, white slut! Suck that nigger dick! Take it deep inside them white whore lips! Fu-u-u-u-u-ck!!!"

His abusive words seemed to penetrate through her skin, right to her marrow, filling her with joy.

Hilary spat his cock and gazed into his dark face, smiling naughtily. She just managed to get a grip of herself just as she was about to say, "You like the way I'm sucking your big, black cock, huh! Love the way your white slut sucks on that huge nigger dick!"

Instead, Hilary said, "You like that huh, Rob. Like it when I take you in my mouth?"

"Oh yes! Yes! Please do it darling..."

Her black lover did not say please. Instead, he grabbed her by the hair and shoved his dick into her mouth. For a second, Hilary thought about telling Rob to grab her hair, then she baulked from the idea. What would he think!!!

She returned to fantasy land. "Uh huh!!!" she moaned sucking the big, black cock as her mouth dribbling all over his hardness like a leaking spigot, leaving it all shiny.

Her big, innocent, glassy, green eyes twinkled as her lips rode up and down the hard dick. She threw her head at it, loving it when it hit the back of her throat. Her hand was cork screwing around his turgid erection, pulling more and more man meat inside her oral cavern.

"Oh yes Hil, that's wonderful darling. I love you...." the husband rasped falling back into the couch as electrical currents went ripping through his loins, driving him mad.

Suddenly, they heard a car hooting outside.

"Fuck, my cab is here!" Rob groaned.

"Let him wait," Hilary responded. She didn't want to stop before her imaginary black lover shot his thick, hard black dick in her mouth and rewarded her with his thick, black man's baby cream.

She clamped her lips around his dick, trapping the engorged nod between her tongue and the roof of her mouth, then she sucked on it like a vacuum, whilst she wanked his slick dick hard and fast. Her hand moving in a blur, she beat the cumm out of his cock.

Rob writhed wildly couch, feeling the cumm boil in his balls. His handsome face took on a fierce grimace. He looked at his wife' face and her lust filled eyes blazed right back at him, filled with animal lust. Her nostrils were flared and her breath was coming in violent blasts through them.

"Oh fu-u-u-u-ck!" the husband howled and his hips shot off the couch, jamming his cock up in her mouth. His balls exploded and thick torrents of his cumm jetted into his wife's mouth. To his surprise, Hilary drank and gulped away. Usually, if at all she sucked his dick, Hilary would spit his cumm out. However, now she was drinking him down greedily.

Hilary cooed with gratitude as she drank her black lover's salty, thick, creamy cumm. She kept squeezing his cock, milking him down to the last drop.

"Oh, thank you so much for that darling..." Rob's voice brought her out of her reverie. Hilary smiled naughtily.

"What would he say if he knew I was fantasizing of sucking that black man, like a filthy, no good, nigger whore!" she chuckled to herself.

Had Rob known, he would fainted with shock. However, as they say, ignorance is bliss. The white hubby had such a blissful smile on his face as he lay back on the couch, his eyes glazed, his tongue lolling out of his mouth like a moron, as he rasped for breath.

The cab hooted again and Hilary walked to the window, blushing at her naughty fantasy. She pulled back the curtain and shouted,

"He's coming!" then she turned to Rob and chuckled cheekily, "Or should I tell him that you've cumm already.

Rob hastily pulled up his longs and Hilary adjusted his tie and smoothed his clothes for him, then handed him his traveling bag and laptop case.

"Have fun in NYC darling," she embraced him and kissed him hungrily. She meshed her lips into his and shoved her tongue into his mouth. As he tasted his own cumm, Rob froze for a second. He knew that it should disgust him, but instead, it excited him greatly. He groaned and kissed her back voraciously. Hilary felt his cock hardening against her. She was surprised. Rob usually needed quite a while to get it up again.

She made up her mind that from that day onwards, she would let him taste his own cumm from her tongue, if that was what it took to get him horny. For the first time in her life, Hilary found herself thinking about sex in a vulgar, raw manner. She was so sad that Rob had to leave. She would liked to drag him into the bedroom, jump on top of him and gallop away on his cock! Her pussy was itching so much it was making her restless.

"Hurry back home darling," she cooed at her husband, stroking his cock as the cab hooted again.

"You bet, darling. I love you honey, " he said and ran off.

As her husband drove off, Hilary was glad to see that the men's two hundred meter race was just about to commence, and the runners were all black. She poured herself a glass of sparkling wine, drew the blinds and hitched up her skirt and dropped her panties. She sat before the TV, with parted thighs and gazed at the big, muscular black men as she ran her fingers up and down her sensitive, sopping, excited pussy. As she saw the names and close ups of the athletes, she realized that they were from all over the world, Americans, Latinos, Africans and Europeans, and they came in different shades of brown, but they all were black men.

She wondered if her husband's explanation was at all true, or if they were indeed superior to other races, at least in the athletic sense.

Her heart would beat every time the camera pulled out and she could look between the athletes legs. The shorts were really tight and quite a few seemed to have long cocks. As she was trying to decide which one of the ten contestants she would bed, if she could, she had the chance, her first orgasm washed over her.

She decided that she liked that darker ones, with the thick African features. And she found their shiny, bald heads that some of them spotted really alluring. Hilary finally decided that in the perfect world, where she was queen and all men were her subjects, she would bed them all. Then she would make them race, and the winner could have her, or rather she would have him. As they raced, her fingers moved in a blur. They beat her to the finish line, but she came right on their toes.

As they showed the replays, she came again.

Hilary had never had interest for athletics, and she was usually not one to day dream and think some stupid nonsense. But she remained glued to the screen. There a couple of women's races. She realized that black women also seemed dominant, but not as outrightly as the black men. There were several white and women of other races on the line up. This relieved her. Hilary had always found other women attractive. She had never so much as kissed with another woman, but the thought of two women making love excited her. As she gazed at the athletes, she was disappointed that they mostly seemed to have flat chests. However, she liked the thick, firm asses, especially on the black ones. In her perfect world, where she was queen, and everyone was her subject, if she ever decided to take a female lover, she decided that it would be one of those black girls. There was one pretty one she especially liked. As she imagined seeing that pretty, dark face between her pale thighs, Hilary felt an awesome rush of lust.

The following race was the 400 meters. To Hilary's surprise, there was a white men amongst them. She decided he was probably there to keep the white men interested in the sport. She could not imagine that white men could otherwise stomach something that obviously showed black superiority. To her even greater surprise, the white man actually won. However, Hilary did not find him sexually attractive. He could keep the gold medal, but she would not fuck him. She would rather have one of those big, muscular, bald headed black men. They seemed to hold a promise of wild, hot, mind blowing sex... She would console them for losing to the white guy. Hilary frigged another orgasm out of her clit. She wallowed in joy for a while, then she realized she was beginning to feel ginger.

"What have these niggers done to me!" she exclaimed and giggled, as she finally rose from her seat. She had never cheated on Rob. She seldom fantasized of sex with other men, and usually masturbated in the safe secrecy of her bathtub, with the door locked.

Hilary deemed her and Rob's sex life to be satisfactory. Given the fact that they both worked a lot and were often exhausted when they got home, she considered sex, once or twice a week to be good. She usually played the passive role. It seemed to put Rob off if she became active. She suddenly wondered if those black guys would also be the same. Would they feel threatened and insecure if she became bold in bed, or would allow her to let go, and run wild on them. She could not imagine them whistling back a woman wanted to run wild on their cocks.

"Damn you niggers. Get the hell out of my head!" Hilary laughed in exasperation.

With a smile on her face, Hilary made herself a light, healthy breakfast. It was a hot, sunny day. Hilary put on a tiny, skimpy, two piece thong bikini. She never wore it unless she was home alone. It was so tight and revealing, and it turned almost transparent when wet. Hilary gazed at her body in the mirror. Despite regular workouts and a healthy, low calorie diet, her thirty two year old body was beginning to gain curves, especially around the hips and bottom and thighs. She was becoming fuller. Rob had said this was a typical problem for women her age, but nothing that cosmetic surgery could not remedy. However, as she gazed at herself, Hilary decided that she liked her body. She looked so womanly. She decided to put off the surgery, for a while at least.

Feeling rather cheerful, Hilary made her way to the pool, with a bottle of sparkling wine. She spent a long, lazy day swimming and sunning herself. She was glad her pool was well hedged and protected from view of their neighbors, as she was feeling unbelievably horny and just had to masturbate a couple of times. As she came all over her fingers, do you think she was fantasizing of her husband or of Mr Golden League Gold Medalist?

Chapter 3: Enter the blacks.

The following week at work, Hilary received a visit from her brother David, and the young black man that David and his and his wife had brought along to the family luncheon a year earlier. He said he was studying Business IT and Accounts, and would like to do a three month attachment in her department, working directly under her. He promised he would not be in her way.

Hilary readily agreed. They always had some students on attachment in their firm. And she liked Jay immediately. He was friendly, handsome and and charming. And she took it for some divine sign, to have a young, handsome black man land in her department, after she had started having sexual fantasies about black men.

Jay soon impressed Hilary. He was punctual, hardworking and learned very fast. He was the first one in the office and left when only things were done, although he was not even on a full salary.

As the annual audit came up and there was a heavy work load for everyone, Jay soldiered along with everyone else. He would stay on in the evenings, even after the other employees were gone. Hilary told him to go home, but he said it was alright. He enjoyed the work and he wanted to learn. He started asking her questions and Hilary was someone who loved explaining things and showing off with her knowledge. And so it happened that they stayed behind at work together, every day for two weeks.

Jay would order some food and a bottle of wine so they could eat. When they ate together, in her office, he would ask her questions about herself, and he would make compliments. Hilary found his deep, dark voice so sexy. And she loved the sound of his laughter. And she definitely found his dark, athletic body rather sexy. Hilary soon decided that her husband's talk that blacks were dumb and unemotional was utter rubbish. However, she was careful not to tell Rob that she was spending much time with Jay and chatting with him., She guessed that he would not find that very nice at all.

Jay had a way of getting her to talk about even the most private of things. He had a dirty humor and wasn't shy at all. When she asked him any questions about his private life and his relationship with his girlfriend, he gave her sordid, exciting details that made her blush and got the prim, white wife very excited. When he then asked her about her own life she felt compelled to respond, but felt like she and Rob had a boring, pale sex life in comparison.

When Dianne came to pick up Jay on an evening, she found them in Hilary's office, eating and chatting. She kissed Jay and then came to Hilary and surprised her by hugging her.

"Hi there gorgeous. I'm Dianne. Remember me?"

"Of course. How could I forget the pretty young woman that my father was so besotted with."

"Yeah," jay laughed. "I was even scared the old guy would steal my baby."

"Oh Don't you be acting all jealous on me, after I walk in and catch you sipping on wine with this gorgeous white woman here..." Dianne joked.

"Come on, we were just talking about work," Hilary said, blushing.

"So what?" Dianne responded with a naughty smile. "That doesn't change the fact that you are one hot MILF."

"What's that?"

"Mother I'd like to Fuck!" Dianne said and they all laughed. Dianne went and sat on Jay's lap and her skirt rode high, revealing her juicy thighs. The three of them chatted and finished the bottle of wine.

Hilary was impressed by the way the two young blacks seemed to have such a close relationship. She never sat on Rob's lap at all. And Rob never kept touching her and kissing her like Jay was doing to Dianne. As they chatted, she started imagining that Jay and Dianne definitely had an even hotter sex life than what Jay had told her. She suddenly found herself having voyeuristic wishes to be a fly on the wall, watching them make love. This soon turned into a wish to become an active participant.

One evening after work, Dianne and Jay invited Hilary to join them for a drink and she did. She had a great time with them. They repeated this several times. On one occasion, Rob also joined them. Rob and Jay seemed to get along well enough, but Dianne and Hilary got along like a house on fire. Rob was surprised to see his wife whispering and giggling with the young black woman constantly. Hilary had very very few female friends. In fact, she hardly had friends at all. Rob had always been the one with the social contacts.

The weather was currently very hot. They were talking about the stifling heat, when Dianne suddenly said,

"Hey Hil, you guys have a fat ass pool huh? Why don't I and Jay come visit you for the week end and we can all go out dancing in the evenings and we can use you pool in the day."

"Cool! Lets do it!" Hilary replied without even thinking about it or asking Rob.

Jay smiled. He now had a foot in the door of Seth#s third and final child. Geoffrey was in a mental institutions and would not be playing a role for a while. Jay thanked Dianne and when they got home, he couldn't wait to reward her with a nice, long, thorough fuck.

Dianne gladly accepted, but she told him that she liked Hilary and couldn't wait to eat her out and turn her out like a pimp. Dianne told Jay that the freak was in the meek and she could not wait to set the freak in that white girl free.

When Hilary and Rob got home, he complained about her having invited the two over. At first he said this and that, blah, blah, blah, then he finally came out with it and said he didn't really want a bunch of niggers in their house. Hilary told him firmly that Dianne was her friend, and if he didn't want them over, tough luck.

Rob was surprised. Hilary usually never went against his wishes.

12