Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Rob joins in the fun

Rob couldn't believe his eyes. The three were all sweating and they were like frenzied sex maniacs. Hilary was licking on Dianne's neck and grabbing her tits whilst the black woman cried out for more cock. Jay seemed to have the stamina of a horse. He fucked Dianne to a shattering climax, then he pulled his shiny cock out of her and slid it into Hilary's cunt and started fucking her pussy again.

"Come on baby, don't just sit there wanking!" Dianne growled at the white hubby, making him smart and drop his cock. "make yourself useful. Come eat my pussy."

She pulled him to his knees, grabbed him by the back of the hair and pulled him to her gaping, recently fucked cunt.

Rob tried to pull back but she threw her cunt at his mouth and caught his face between her legs. Then she was pumping away at him. He started licking her and he couldn't stop. He ate the tasty black cunt as the couch was jarred by Jay slamming his black cock into the white man's wife.

Jay pulled out of Hilary's pussy and slid his dick up in Dianne once again. Rob wanted to pull back but Jay held him by the scruff of the neck.

"Suck on her clit whilst I fuck her. Suck on it, go on now. That's the least you cant fuck, small dick white boy."

Dianne and Jay both held him down as Jay fucked Dianne. Rob licked her clit and he could feel Jay's dick thrusting in and out. Dianne cried out and writhed, taking dick deep down in her twat.

"Oh yes Jay. Fuck me baby! Lick my clit Rob. Suck on the motherfucker! Oh yeah! I am cumming again!" Dianne was soon hit by another orgasm!"

"Of fuck, that was hot!" Hilary rasped. "I want it too. Please!"

Rob soon found himself sucking on his wife's clit whilst the black man fucked her.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck! Oh shit!!!" his wife screamed frenziedly, pushing her husband's face into her pussy as Jay fucked her.

Finally, Hilary pushed Jay back.

"Fuck! I need a break." she slid into Dianne's arms.

"You gonna leave me with a hard dick or what the fuck!"

"Let my husband take care of it. Go on Rob. Suck his dick and make him cumm!"

"Yeah!" Dianne said enthusiastically. "Suck him off Rob! That#s your duty..."

"What! No!" Rob shrieked.

Then he felt Jay's arm on his shoulder and realized that the black man was now standing over him. He felt the dick on his shoulder and the head was pointing straight at his mouth.

"What!!!" he stuttered.

"Go ahead, darling, taste my pussy off his cock! Lick his black cock!"

"No! I cant!"

"Come on Rob, we know that you sucked him in the bathroom. Look...."

Hilary pressed a remote and they all turned their eyes to the big LCD screen. Images of Rob sucking jay in the shower filled the screen.

"No!" Rob shrieked and tried to back away. Then he realized that the two women had closed in on him from behind. They both grabbed his head.

"Do it Rob. We wanna see it, and you are gonna do it," his wife said firmly. "If you don't, I am filing for divorce, and I am showing my dad and everyone at the office this tape... Do it. Suck the big, superior nigger cock."

"Yeah Rob, do it. I wanna see you suck on that black cock. Go on now!" Dianne quipped from the other side, clouting him for good measure..

"Go on white boy. You know you love this black dick..."

Jay moved closer, his thick, dark cock looming before him. Rob felt paralyzed. Jay slapped his face with long, big, black cock. Then the white hubby was made to black suck dick right in front of his wife. At first, he was smarting with shame and remained impassive. However, Dianne and Hilary wanted to see some action so they stroked his balls and cock and turned him on. Then Rob just went berserk and sucked Jay's cock greedily. Jay had to tell him to watch them teeth. Then he fucked the white boy's face a second time.

"Turn around and make him eat your ass. I wanna see him eating black ass," Hilary said.

Jay bent over on the couch and Hilary pulled his cheeks apart, whilst Dianne zoomed in with the Camera. Rob looked on reluctantly.

"Rob, unless you are eating that black ass in a second, I am calling my dad and sending him a DVD. You know he hates cock suckers. Eat that nigger ass Do it darling..."

Rob jumped up and ran to the cabinet where he kept his gun. He yanked it open, but there was no weapon in there. Hilary laughed at him and said they had removed it. Rob was cuffed and clouted for good measure, then he slavishly ate Jay's ass. The women also wanted their asses eaten, and so he was filmed licking all three asses. Jay then came in his face and made him drink his cumm.

Chapter 6: Giving up the ass.

They smoked a joint. Rob was made to kneel on the floor.

Hilary handed a tube of lube to Dianne who proceeded to lube Jay's cock. Dianne bent over before Jay and Hilary lubed her hole.

"Oh yes! Stick that black cock up my ass," Dianne moaned sweetly, wagging her ass at him.

"Wait, lemme put that dick up that ass for you..." Hilary offered and went to kneel besides them. She pulled Dianne's thick cheeks apart and lodged Jay's hard cock at the dark, puckered hole. Jay pushed. The dark asshole slowly mushroomed open around the black cock. Dianne sighed as the thick head eased past her sphincter. Jay fucked her ass regularly and she enjoyed it tremendously. He eased in all the way, filling up her rear hole.

"Oh fuck, this is so sexy. Fuck her asshole Jay. Tear her a new asshole!" Hilary smacked Dianne's thick cheeks and fondled them as Jay fucked her ass hole. Rob was so excited that he craned his neck to see Jay fuck the tight hole, slowly and gently. Dianne loved it. She was moaning away and humping him back. Jay rammed his dick up in Dianne, fucking her tight ass, stretching it wide open around his pole.

"Yeah, fuck my ass baby! Fuck me good!" Dianne cried, throwing it back at him. Jay fucked her hard. He then pulled out of Dianne's ass hole, leaving it gaping.

"Mmmm!" was all Hilary moaned as she bent down to lick Dianne's gaping hole. Rob gasped with shock. But his shock got even more as his wife then sucked Jay's cock, without even wiping it. His wife just gobbled it up greedily. Then she put it back up and Jay fucked his girl's ass hard until she came screaming, banging her hands onto the couch. Hilary then took Dianne's place.

Rob was made to suck Jay's cock and taste the black woman's asshole off the black pole. Dianne then lubed Hilary's asshole and Rob was told to hold her cheeks apart as the black man

"Come on, open up your wife's ass my black cock, white boy!" Jay said and Rob found himself obeying. "put my cock up in her white ass..." Jay groaned and Rob did it with shaky hands. He guided the throbbing cock in and heard his wife cry out with lust.

Jay fucked Hilary's ass and she went absolutely wild. His engorged, fat black cock ploughed in and out, stretching her pink hole to the extreme and she loved it like crazy.

"Oh yes! Fuck the shit out of me! Fuck me Jay!" she cried, throwing her ass back at him.

Jay pulled his hard, enraged dick and pushed it at Rob's mouth-. "Go on white boy, taste her ass off my cock!" he growled.

"Yeah do it. Lemme see you suck that dick straight out of Hilary's asshole!" Dianne rasped.

Rob opened his mouth and gobbled it up. Jay fucked his mouth, banging his cock in. Rob sucked it like a vacuum. Then he was told to put it back up in his wife's asshole and he did it too.

Rob was fascinated and horny as hell. His wife had promised but never let him fuck her ass. He watched her enjoying herself so wildly. After she came, screaming the whole neighborhood down, Jay pulled his hard cock out of her.

The black man made Rob suck it again, though he didn't need much persuasion.

"Its your turn now," Jay said. Climb on the couch and bend that white ass over...."

"What! No!"

"Yes boy! Do it."

"No! No!" Rob shook his head, gazing at the large black cock in fear.

"Come on Rob, do it. I wanna see him fuck you up the ass," Hilary told him firmly. "You are going to love it. Go on now."

Rob was ushered onto the couch. He felt Jay move in behind him. Dianne and Hilary stroked his cheeks and lubed his asshole.

"Lemme put it in," Hilary said, pointing the thick, dark head at her husband's tiny hole. The three of them all gazed at the black cock as it bore down on the white man's asshole. Rob could not believe that a black man was about to fuck his ass right in front of his wife. Yet he felt exhilarated.

As Rob felt the thick head push against his hole, he gave a sharp cry. The black cock felt so large. He held his breath and stiffened, afraid it would tear him up. Jay bore down on him. Rob gasped sharply, feeling it stretch him to almost tearing point. As he felt the fat head slide past his opening, he groaned with relief. The slick shaft slid easily into his loosened, well lubed hole. Dianne and Hilary each held an ass cheek, pulling him wide open, their eyes bulging with excitement as they gazed at the black cock fucking the pink, white man's asshole.

"Gosh!" Hilary gasped and giggled. "I have always wanted to see this. Look at that big black cock just going in there! Fuck him Jay. Fuck his ass good."

"Yeah give it to him. Fuck that cracker up the ass with that big Nigga cock! Do it darling!" Dianne purred.

"Gosh! I'm so full of black cock!" Rob gasped. He started pushing his ass back at Jay as the black man took a firm hold of his hips and started pumping his cock in, slowly, gently at first.

"Oh yes Jay. That feel so good!" Rob rasped.

"His dick is hard as rock!" Dianne gasped, stroking Rob's cock.

Jay started fucking him faster, his hips moving smoothly back and forth.

"O-o-o-o!!! Yes-s-s-s-s!" Rob groaned deeply on every deep stroke of the thick cock.

"Yeah! Take that, white boy!" jay groaned. Hilary and Dianne slapped the pink ass cheeks.

"Oh gosh! This feels so good!" Rob moaned and the black dick sank deeper and deeper, driving him crazy.

Dianne got the Camera zoomed in, catching close ups of the white brown noser getting fucked up the ass by a black cock. Then she panned to his face, which was twisted in a grimace of joy.

"fuck him hard and fast now. Make him cumm as you fuck his cracker ass!" Hilary growled and started stroking Jay's balls. He gasped and started hammering his cock in with more urgency. Rob dropped his head, overwhelmed with the intense sensations.

"Oh fuck yeah!!!" he screamed, again and again, his voice getting louder and more frenzied. His cock was squelching in and out of the lubed asshole loudly, as his hips slammed into Rob's ass.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cumm in you now, you cracker! Take my Nigga cumm!"

Suddenly, Jay grunted sharply, and his cock swelled incredibly. It kicked and leapt in Rob's hole, spurting thick, creamy cumm. Jay finally pulled out of Rob, leaving his asshole gaping and leaking cumm. Rob was in a daze, moaning deliriously. Dianne zoomed in.

Chapter 7: Playing ball...

Rob sat opposite the three. Jay was lounging between the two women, who were both snuggling up to him and stroking his cock. Rob's face was red and his head was hanging.

"What's it gonna be, Rob?" Dianne asked him in a scornful voice. "You gonna play ball, or you wanna have your coming out."

"No! Please, no! I will do whatever you want."

"Well, on Monday, you quit your job. We will decide the rest of your fate later," Hilary said.

"But for now, 1 black dick and two pussies need servicing. Get down on your knees and crawl over here," Dianne told him. "Now, show us that you know your place, white boy!"

For a second, he looked like he was about to cry. However, he crawled over to them. They made him sit on his haunches and gathered around him. Jay pushed his cock at him and made him suck it. Hilary then pulled him off the dick and made him lick her pussy. His face was then shoved into Dianne's pussy and she fucked his face.

Rob's brains were reeling. He could not believe that his wife and this young black couple had set him up and fucked him bad, literary as well as figuratively. He knew he was finished.

Rob let them use his mouth for their own pleasure. He was used as a cock sucking, pussy licking eunuch, who was fucked regularly up the ass by Jay, or either of the women, with dildos, cucumbers or whatever was handy. They didn't give a fuck about his own pleasure. He was just a toy for them. And he knew better than to sulk, coz they didn't tolerate him acting up.

Indeed, Rob soon fitted himself quite well into his role of groveling, pussy and ass licking cumm bucket.

After securing the position of Vice President, which left her effectively running the company, Hilary employed Jay and they set about changing things. They planned to get rid of all the Caucasian males and only employ women or men from minorities. Any racists or stupid guys would just have to be fired and fucked up the ass.

Dianne meanwhile soon set up a brothel. Rob was the chief stud. The brothel catered for black and other males from the so called minorities, who were pissed off with whitey and wanted to fuck a white man in the mouth or up the ass. They could just come around and have a choice of fine, blond blue eyed white boys to choose from. And they could have them at a discount. Business was booming. Even women came around just to fuck a white boy up the ass with a fat strap on and make him lick their holes and toes. What surprised Dianne the most was that she never had problems recruiting straight white studs of any age. It was like she gave them a place where they really belonged. She seldom had problems motivating the staff and she realized she had to expand the business and branch out into other towns.

Rob loved his new job and he excelled. He just could not get enough cock,especially the black ones. Dianne threatened to fire him when she discovered that he was running around sucking black dick for free in his spare time. She told him she had no place for a stupid ho in her establishment. She kicked his ass and sat on his face till he licked her clean.

It was a small step for 3 people, but a great step for a great country.

Jay now had only one person left on his list, and that was Seth.