Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By all means. I have always known that your dad was into male humiliation and cock sucking. It pained me that he did not share this part of life with me. I am so happy this is about to change."

"No! Its a lie Madeleine. Please believe me."

"Oh shut the fuck up. I want you to crawl to that black man and suck his dick right now, or the whole town will know that you are a cocksucker and a fag."

"You don't understand. It is an old tradition. The Greeks, and the Romans, all Empires from Europe practiced that. Read History books."

"Excuse me sir," Dianne said, with a grin. "But we don't need to read books to know that most white guys like sucking on big, fat cocks. Now, since you are the man of the house, we will allow you access to my husband. Just get up sir, crawl over to him and suck the black cock. If you do a good job, we might even allow you to take his cock up the ass."

"Why do you have a camera."

"Oh, this Video is just a souvenir, anyway, why worry about one video when we have several DVDs showing you sucking cock and taking it up the ass."

As Seth crawled to jay and knelt before the black men, he realised that his family, as he had always loved to envision it, would never ever exist again. This you black man had seen to that.

Seth took Jay's throbbing cock in his strong, pale hand. He weighed it in his palm and stroked it. It was indeed a nice, good, strong, hard cock, worthy of fucking his rich mouth. Seth opened up for it and engulfed it.

The rich man's wife, his son and daughter and is son in law then were treated to an hour of servant cock sucking by Seth. The old guy loved Jay's black cock instantly. He was a great cocksucker and he sucked for all he was worth. Jay finally came all over his face. Seth was in heaven, for he so loved feeling a hard, throbbing cock spurt its cream cumm into his mouth.

Chapter 4: The conclusion

Jay was glad that he had finally joined the Billionaire Boy's Club, for it gave him access to some new information. Strong winds were blowing and some things were happening which would change the face of the Earth. And only the Billionaires knew about them. One could even say they were more or less behind them.

The End

12