Det. Insp. Lindsey's Drunken Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked her up and walked off with her, upstairs he found her bedroom, and laid her on her bed. He kissed her for the second time, and put his all conquering finger back in her needy pussy.

Lindsey moaned loudly into his mouth. She hated herself for allowing him to completely seduce her, it had been so easy, she seemed to have hardly tried to resist him. Did she really need this, he thought to herself as her body went all the way to him, she knew the answer when she felt for his prick!

In her hand it wavered, it struggled to free itself, but it also never wanted it to be free, it needed her hand. Lindsey knew, she knew, she had an in innate need to hold, grasp and feel it.

Cal jumped off the bed, and took his clothes off, 'watch!' he ordered her.

She saw his body, a toned and fit body come into view, then his hips and his prick, she couldn't help but admire it, it was beauty.

She turned her gaze away; she didn't want him to see the lust and submission that was growing in her eyes.

'Look!' he ordered again.

She did, and this time her eyes fixed on his tight body and his beautiful prick, that was growing before her very eyes.

'Please Cal; stop while we can, please?' It was to be her last protest. He moved onto the bed and took her in his arms. Her hand went automatically to his cock. The cock that soon would be in her for the first of many times, times that she would end up wanting!

She moved to him knowing she was, for the first time in her life, defeated, she had been routed, conquered, and subjugated.

He crushed a nipple, she squeezed his prick in return and kissed him, moaning and mewling into his mouth, she was in, no going back now.

He rose above the naked and beautiful police inspector below him, and told her.

'Lindsey you are captured, you are now my prisoner. To be held by me until I release you, do you understand?'

'Yes Cal, I do,' a tear came to her eyes.

He plunged his prick right into her, Lindsey squealed with the power and strength of it, but she wrapped her arms and legs right around him, it was a complete submissive gesture.

His prick crammed its way in and up her love channel, to touch parts as yet untouched. 'Oh oh oh oh Cal, oh Cal,' she mumbled as her mouth closed over his neck, she kissed and sucked, licked and bit him. Her grip on him as he fucked her got tighter and tighter.

'Mmmm,' he muttered into her neck as he rutted the helpless beauty under him. His prick was as hard as it had ever been, and he felt an urgency to give her what she was in need of. He slowed his pace, but not the intensity. Lindsey moaned and moaned, 'Cal, oh Cal, I'm cumming Cal, I'm cumming, oh my God, oh oh oh Argggh, Ooooh!'

Lindsey felt bolts of electricity shooting through her luscious body. Her orgasm totalled her, a car crash couldn't have hit her harder, she came on cum, and several, one after the other.

Cal shot his load right then, which forced another orgasm out of Lindsey, they were clinging together like long lost lovers, neither could break the grip on the other just yet.

When they came down, Cal looked at her and said.

'Lindsey, you are one great fuck, fabulous, that was glorious, I didn't know a woman could fuck like that?'

She smiled up at him, she too had had orgasms she didn't know she was capable of.

Without thinking what she was saying, she said.

'Just wait until we make love, you'll find out how good a fuck I am!'

She suddenly went bright red, the enormity of her words hit her like a train, was she condoning what had happened, what he had done? But he had blackmailed her, and raped her too, hadn't he!

But another thought came thundering through her mind, she had given in, given up, and given him her, she had gone with it, had wanted it, and had loved it, it was just too good to deny. He had got to her, of that there was no doubt!

He romped in her pussy again, the feel of his thick, yet now soft prick in her made her moan and groan in his arms, she kissed him, fully properly, and completely.

He rolled to one side taking her with him, his prick still in her, she hooked her legs around his, keeping him there. They kissed a lot, little ones, soft ones, hard ones, tender ones, strong ones, long ones and many tongued ones. This was the kind of loving that Lindsey loved, it always meant so much to her, to be loved like this, she was now in infidelity heaven.

Her hands were all over him, exploring him, finding his secret places, one of them being having his bum hole tickled and probed.

He returned the compliment, and had her writhing about on her marital bed as he dominated the proceedings between them, but not in a commanding way. He knew already that she liked to be led, and not forced. Her easy seduction downstairs had told him that.

'Shower?' she suggested.

'You bet Lindsey,' he responded quickly.

They spent and hour in there, she was the first to submit again, his very ways undid her, his touch, his kiss beat at her door, it was impossible not to admit him.

But when he dropped to his knees and plated her, his tongue seemed to reach her cervix, she came like a tornado, her orgasms forced her to the floor of the shower, she had no way of keeping her equilibrium.

While she recovered with him still on his knees, she devoured his prick, she fought to pull and suck it right off him, he mewled at her as he felt the suction, his prick was being torn off him, it was fantastic. Her fingers and nails toyed with his balls as she brought him to the point of no return.

'Lindsey, I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna blow honey, you ready for a bucket load?' he asked her.

Lindsey nodded her head enthusiastically.

He let it go, she got mouthful after mouthful blasted into her, she gamely swallowed it all, pumping away at him as he ejected it. Then she fell to the floor in a daze.

Both were weak now from their exertions, neither had been fucked like this in their lives, it was new, it was mind shattering.

They clambered to dry themselves and return to the bed where they spent the next 2 hours loving each other.

'Cal,' Lindsey whispered, 'what's going to happen to me, what are you going to do, what are your intentions?'

'After today Lindsey,' he said, 'I'm really not sure.'

'You know I can't keep seeing you, if you force me it will all come out, I will lose everything, and you will go to jail for a long time, that's a given Cal, you know that don't you?' she asked.

'Yes Lindsey, I'm aware of that, look, I'll tell you what, I see you for the next two weeks whenever possible, and I'll give it all to you and delete everything okay.'

'Cal, how can I be certain you'll do that.' she begged.

'You'll have to take my word for it, in fact you can come to my place and do it yourself on our last day.'

'Oh Cal, please don't hurt me, I'm begging you, please don't.

'You have my word Lindsey, but don't try and put me off, I want you regularly over the next two weeks so don't disappoint me.' He told her.

'I won't Cal, I swear.'

Good he shouted, then jumped into the air, twisted round and landed on her in the 69 position. Lindsey squealed in surprise, then a great deal of delight as his tongue wormed it's was into her again, she orgasmed nearly straight away. 'How can he do it like just that?' she asked herself.

She attacked his prick with as much vigour and strength as she could. She had to admit that she had never sucked Joe like this, but she was going to, that was a definite!

She came one last time, she didn't know if she gave it, or he took it, but she squirted for the first time in her life, it numbed her mind.

Cal left at 3 in the afternoon, Lindsey promised she would try to find a way to his home tomorrow, even if it as just for an hour.

She did.

But in the morning she did a whole lot of research on Cal, he was a petty criminal, which would make things worse for her. A string of small burglaries, robberies, car theft, and drug offences, although he wasn't an addict, he was a pusher.

It paved the way for Lindsey to set about freeing herself of him, but she would see out the 2 weeks they had agreed on, this she knew she had to do, or else all would fail, she was sure of that! She would be his fervent lover until then.

Lindsey dived into his arms the moment he admitted her into his apartment, he took her straight to his bedroom, and there he fucked her within an inch of her life. Lindsey was absolutely stunned and drained; no man should be able to fuck like this she thought.

It was over in minutes, then he told her they were going to make love. Lindsey was happy at that, she wanted to be loved, it was her woman thing, she believed, rightly, that she had the right to be loved as the woman she was.

What she never expected was to be ambushed, her wrists were tied to the top of his bed before she realised what was happening.

Cal looked at her, his eyes roaming her luscious body, inviting him in, calling him. He got up and rummaged her handbag. 'Just checking Lindsey, I'm a careful man, I hate surprises,' he told her. He checked everything, she was clean.

'I'm glad we understand things baby,' he said as he nipped a nipple between his nails, Lindsey cried out in pain, surprise and then arousal!

'Cal, I swear, I won't do anything to jeopardize my life, I promise.' She moaned, as he kept the nipple in a tight grip.

But she was beginning to suspect that she may have to turn events around, and in a way Cal wouldn't like. Lindsey had friends, some people who owed her a great debt, friends in low life places.

'Good,' he replied, as he slid over her prone body, lifted his knees over her head, his prick was dangling right over her mouth. Lindsey sucked it in without hesitation. Cal fastened his multi skilled mouth on and into her pussy. Lindsey was flying high in moments. Her orgasm kicked all thoughts of anything out, and replaced it with a feeling of utter satisfaction, 'this man is a master,' she thought, 'fantastic.'

He turned around so he was lying with her, he never shot his load in her mouth; he was saving it all to make love to his captive. Lindsey looked at her bonds, pulled on them until they bit into her wrists; the pain gave her immense satisfaction. She really was his prisoner, and when she said to herself. 'I like this,' it amazed her, the thought of it made her pussy tingle with excitement.

He got over her, and without another word he slid his prick right into her very receptive pussy. Lindsey moaned in pleasure and grateful thanks. Cal began to fuck her slowly, long soft easy strokes; it built her up into a bonfire, his prick stoking her from the inside out.

Her arms above her head useless and unwanted, he had all the power he needed, she lifted her legs over his to hold on, while he drove her to the cliff edge that she knew she was heading for, before he thrust her over it.

He leaned in and kissed her, she kissed him back submissively, she had never had this in her life, he was using her for his pleasure she knew that, but the pleasure and delight he was handing her, was immeasurable.

His prick was on fire in her now; the orgasm he was letting free was going to burst her open very soon. 'Cal please, do me faster, please Cal, harder harder harder, please please Cal oh please.'

But he just kept up the slow methodical thrusting, it was insanely soft, delicate and mind numbing, Lindsey was beside herself with the need now to cum.

His hip rose and fell like a soft ocean wave, slap slap slap they went, barely making connection with her. 'Cal, oh Cal, oh Cal, Oh Ooooh, Argggh Argggh,' then her personal dam burst!

She cried out with the supersonic intensity of it, it pounded its way through her and around her, it was cosmic, galactic, an atomic bomb couldn't have had that effect, had it been detonated like that in her. Lindsey fainted.

When she came to, she was laid in the centre of his bed, and wrapped in his arms, her bonds had been removed.

'Oh Cal,' she whispered, 'I have to confess, I have never got there, or been taken there like that in my life!' The affects of the orgasm was still rippling though her, it was a memory that would never leave her.

She wondered why he had turned out the way he had, 'different corner,' came to mind. 'He could be a wonderful lover, husband even a father,' she thought.

He brought her down to earth with a bit of a bump. 'You ever been fucked in here Lindsey?' he said, as he slid his middle finger into her gorgeous little bum hole.

Lindsey gasped in surprise, 'Cal, don't, and the answer is no, I haven't.'

'Ah well,' he said, 'that'll change soon, don't worry!'

'It will not, no one will ever get that, so the answer is a definite no!' she retorted.

He smiled to himself, 'You wanna bet Lindsey?'

'You are not going to do me there Cal, so forget it, okay!'

Two days later, Joe her husband was on a night case, he wouldn't be home until midday the next day. At 8 that night Lindsey found herself face down over the back of her leather sofa. Cal was applying the KY jelly and baby oil around her already soaking pussy. And poking copious amounts into her unprotected puckered hole.

He had taken her all the way for the last hour, refusing her the orgasm that she had begged him for. And when Lindsey had taken herself in hand, he had spanked her bare arse with such power she submitted like a child to him.

She curled up in his lap, and begged forgiveness.

'Get over the back of the sofa Lindsey,' he had told her. She did so immediately.

'Now, I'm going to fuck your virgin arse Lindsey, what am I going to do.' He asked.

'Oh Cal, please no, don't do that, I'm begging you?'

'I said Lindsey, what am I going to do! He yelled.

'You are going to f f f fuck my arse,' she whimpered fearfully.

'That's right Lindsey, and because you have been naughty, I'm going to let you beg me to fuck you there, just so you can show me your remorse, sorrow, and gratefulness.'

'Please Cal?' was all she said, the flat of his hand raided her buttocks 4 times on each side.

'Oh Cal, I'm sorry, please don't.' Her submission was upon her.

'What do you want Lindsey, what do you need baby?' he was taunting her.

'I I I I need you to f f f fuck me in my arse, oh please Cal, fuck my arse, please?'

He slid slowly in. 'Now that's better isn't it Lindsey?' as she moaned in pain, it hurt so bad, she thought she would split apart.

Cal held himself, it was critical not to hurt her any more than he had to.

Lindsey realised that the pain was subsiding; Cal was stood behind her, his prick barely 3" into her tight hole. He was letting her get used to it, 'God he is so perceptive,' she told herself.

Pouring on more oil, he shifted and slid more in. Lindsey's arse tried to shut, but it couldn't, she moaned, he slid more in.

'Cal, oh Jesus Cal, what are y... oh my God!'

He pushed home, he was all the way in, he stayed there for several moments. Lindsey's insides were full to bursting; her arse felt like it was being pumped up with molten steel.

He leaned over her slightly and said. 'This is it Lindsey, I'll be careful, it's gonna hurt you a little, but it's gonna happen, okay?'

'Yes Cal, go, I'm ready now,' and she was!

The pain was changing slowly to a feeling of complete subjugation, submission, he was her master here, he was the man! Then it moved her into a pleasure mode as he worked it in and out.

Lindsey had no choice but to accept it, and because he was being gentle it was becoming more acceptable, and soon she knew he would make her orgasm, again! The sublime sensation of feeling his thick hard prick sliding in and out put her mind into over drive, soon she was gasping in arousal and soon she was moaning as it became impossible to deny, her orgasm hit her and she screamed out, she managed to bite her hand to quell the sound.

'Cal, Cal Cal oh Cal, do it Cal, fuck it, fuck my arse Cal, I want it, I want it, give me all you have Cal, everything!'

He did, his slow thrusts became solid power hard entry's into her now wide arse hole, he held her hips and stuffed his prick as far into her as he could manage.

Lindsey cried out with the intensity of it, her body felt as if it was going to burst open. Her stomach was bloated, her backside was tighter than a skin on a drum,. He reached under her and completely flattened her nipples, he practically ripped them off,

Lindsey screamed out her submission, her definite acceptance now of his utter dominance over her. She orgasmed once more, and then her body went through ritual again and another orgasm capsized her. Cal grabbed her hips, jammed her arse tight to him and he shot load after load deep into her bowels, it scalded her so much she orgasmed one more time.

Lindsey was prone over her sofa, cum was dripping of it and her legs. Cal slowly pulled back, his prick dropped out and Lindsey moaned, she was empty, devoid, she wanted him back in!

Lindsey couldn't get up, her body was wrecked, beaten and in dire need of some recuperation. Cal left her there and went upstairs where he rummaged around looking for anything to keep him where he was, on top!

He didn't find anything which disappointed him. So he went into her shower, there he smiled into the mirror, and told himself that. 'You did real good there Cal, real good!' Her shit was all over his flaccid prick, he cleaned himself, dried, then went and got into her bed. He didn't hear Lindsey come in, she had showered and got in with him. She hated him with a vengeance now.

But she couldn't deny the fuckings he was giving her, he was a tremendous skilful lover, and knew exactly where and how to push her buttons. They slept like children for 6 hours, daylight was breaking when they woke. They had a real good quickie in case Joe, her husband came home, and Cal left her.

Lindsey's pussy and backside were on red alert, no one had ever fucked or made love to her like Cal had, but she knew it had to stop. She loved being his lover, he had enslaved her, made her his, and there was nothing she could do to stop it once he got his hands on her. It was impossible to resist.

The day before her 2 weeks were up she asked if he was going to keep his word. Cal hesitated, and she knew right then that he would renege on the deal. She told him she would be at his at 9 in the evening to see him, she would give him her body one last time, and then it was over. The look he gave her told Lindsey it wouldn't be.

She made some calls that day, met with the man she had contacted and told him a tale, he was in her debt right up to his bad neck, he would do as she asked and then he would be square. This Lindsey readily agreed to.

That night at 9, Cal's door opened. What he saw made him nearly shit himself. The man walked in and behind him was the giant known as the equaliser.

Before Cal could open his mouth he was taken by the giant black man.

He was dragged into his bedroom, tied up and gagged. On the bed, the man climbed over him.

'Now Cal, we have a problem, or rather you have a problem, mine will disappear when I leave here. A friend of mine has come to me to solve a problem, you will solve that for her.'

'Your problem will intensify if you don't do what I ask, do you understand me?'

Cal nodded his head, he knew he was in deep shit, if this man came to you, you had trouble.

'Now Terrell, show Cal how much I mean business please.'

The huge huge man took out of his pocket a pair of electrician's wire cutters, and he snipped the cartilage in Cal's ear, then he did the other one.

Cal screamed into the gag.

'Cal I want you to tell me where all the info on Lindsey Boxer is, you will tell me, or I will leave. You will be maimed for life, your ears will go, your nose will be cut off, and your lips sliced away, and then Terrell will go to work, I know he is practising on eye lids. Now, do you want to help me?'