Detained & Defiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,587 Followers

Maria removed her coat, blouse, and bra and ordered Holly to take off her skirt. The warden lifted her hips off the chair to allow the blond to unbutton her skirt and tug it down. She spread her short, plump, and brown legs wide and invitingly uttered, "Come to momma baby, you look good on your knees, that's the way I like to see my bitches, down on their knees and ready to worship my horny cunt. Eat it all up baby and suck my cum into your sweet little mouth. Suck it baby!"

Holly just stared at the pussy and was surprised when she felt her own juices starting to flow again as she breathed in the pungent aroma of the bald pussy. She licked the outer lips slowly at first and then lapped faster before sticking her tongue up Maria's hot hole. The warden brought the blond's hands up to her heaving breasts and Holly groped them as she feverishly gobbled up the sopping cunt. Holly thought that she would be disgusted performing the depraved act, like she was in the jail with the skanky whores, but this was different, despite her efforts to do this only because she had no choice, Holly loved bringing the brown skinned sultry warden pleasure.

Maria lovingly ran her fingers through the long blond hair and asked, "You like servicing my pussy, don't you? Look up at me, I want to see your blue eyes as you tell me how much you like my pussy."

Holly looked up and conceded, "Yes I do! I always thought that this act was sick and perverted but with you it is incredible! I love the divine taste of your pussy and want to bring you as much pleasure as you gave me." Holly put her mouth back to the smoldering pussy, kissed, licked, and sucked with fervor.

Maria was reaching climax and told her lover, "Oh yes baby, just like that, I will see to it that no one else touches you. I want you all to myself, you will be my special little cunt lapper. I am going to cum, yessss!" Maria helped Holly to her feet and they passionately kissed, tasting their own sex on each other. They cuddled and found joy in each other's arms.

Shortly after returning to her cell, Jill and Holly were taken to the uniform room by two guards. As they traveled past the cells of the other prisoners the inmates reached through the bars and tried to grab them, there also were the usual remarks. Most of the inmates wore orange prison uniforms but some lounged in their underwear.

When they arrived at the uniform room they were taken to the back and handed sexy lingerie and were instructed to see if the racy garments fit. They expected the prison uniforms and were puzzled. Jill put on the sexy pink bra, panties, and garter with black stockings and hi-heels and Holly did the same with a baby blue set. When they walked back past the general prison population the remarks and invitations were even more heated than when they were naked.

Instead of going back to their cells, they climbed stairs and were taken down a long hallway that led to the offices. They made a right turn and doors were unlocked revealing a spacious apartment that was nicely furnished. They were astonished when they were informed that this would be their new living quarters. The apartment had two bedrooms, a kitchen, large living room, and everything that they needed. Before they left, the guards wrote down their clothing sizes and said that they would soon be receiving wardrobes.

The next day the warden visited them with three workers carrying clothes for them, they filled the closets. Maria dismissed the workers and opened a bottle of wine for the three to share. Mother and daughter were pleased to learn that the would no longer be forced to have sex. Jill was shocked to learn that her mother and the warden were having an affair and was embarrassed when they kissed and fondled each other in front of her. Maria told Jill that Holly was her lover and that no one else could touch her. She added that Jill could entertain anyone that she wished.

The warden and Holly retired to her new bedroom and Jill could hear the lusty moans of pleasure as she sipped her wine. Jill answered a knock on the door and was surprised to see Rose and Lupe carrying flowers, candy, and more wine for her. She gratefully accepted the gifts and invited them in for some wine. Hearing the noise from the bedroom, Lupe remarked, "Sounds like the warden and your mom are having some fun. We were wondering if you were lonely and wanted some company?"

"Yes, I am glad to see both of you. It is weird listening to my mother having sex with the warden." When Jill set her glass on the table, Rose took hold of her hand and placed it on her ample breasts. Lupe guided the girl's other hand to her caramel mounds and Jill felt her frame tingle and flush. The prison guards played with the American girl's tits and pussy until she could stand it no longer and invited them both to her bedroom. Mother and daughter once again experienced the bliss of lesbian sex.

The next afternoon, Holly answered the door and was delighted to see her public defender. Her name was Ana Hernandez and she wanted them to know that she was still working on the case for them. Ana jotted down John's number and promised them that she would call him and explain their situation to him. Ana disclosed that they were only allowed visitors once a week and that she would be back next week and hopefully she would have good news for them. Before leaving, Ana gave them a knowing look and said that they were doing rather well for themselves, living in an apartment instead of a prison cell. Holly felt embarrassed when she realized that this woman was aware of her affair with the warden.

When John got the call from Ana he almost lost his mind! He had been so worried about his wife and daughter, now he was furious and wanted to make someone pay for this, they had to be trumped-up charges, no way would his wife and daughter have sex in public and be in possession of illegal drugs. He left his manager in charge of the business and took the next available flight to South America. He calmed down somewhat during the flight and decided to use his head instead of going crazy and making matters worse, after all, getting his wife and daughter back was the most important thing.

After checking in the hotel, John checked around trying to find the best lawyer around to help him. The name Elvira Del Rio came up most often. He decided to see her before the public defender and made an appointment for the next day.

After waiting in the reception room for almost an hour, the secretary escorted him into Ms. Del Rio's office. Elvira was stunning; she was 5'11" tall, had dark hair, sparkling blue eyes, and magnificent breasts. Instead of the customary suit she wore a flowered skirt and a yellow blouse that was open enough to display her mouthwatering breasts. John explained everything he knew and begged the 28 year old beauty to help him get his wife and daughter back.

As she brushed some of her shoulder length hair from her beautiful face with her long red fingernails, in a sultry voice the alluring attorney stated, "I will get to work immediately; my investigation team is excellent and we will find out exactly what happened. Our goal will be to set your wife and daughter free. Come back to my office in two days and I will keep you informed of our progress. My secretary will make an appointment for you and will accept the retainer fee. I look forward to seeing you again and will update you on the progress made." They shook hands and John thanked her as he left the office. He was filled with a new sense of hope and was grateful for her help.

John spoke to Ana Hernandez and she informed him that she would take him to the prison for a visit on Monday. It was Thursday and John was in Elvira Del Rio's office for his appointment and excitedly told her that he was going to visit the prison on Monday. The voluptuous sex goddess told him, "That is very good; I know Ana and she can be of valuable assistance to our case. It is getting late, permit me to buy you dinner and update you on the case. I have been busy all day and did not have a chance to eat yet."

"I will go to dinner with you, I am hungry too but I will pay."

"No, I insist, after all, it was my invitation, besides, you will need your money to pay my fee!" They laughed and went off to dinner. They drove to the supper club in Elvira's silver Mercedes. The restaurant was very elegant and the staff all knew Elvira, they were seated at a cozy table in the corner by a window and were given menus. John couldn't read Spanish so Elvira ordered a steak for him. During dinner, the sensual attorney informed John that the investigation was progressing nicely and a copy of the video tape from the club where his wife and daughter were arrested would be sent to her tomorrow.

After dinner they sipped wine and danced. John could feel his dick stiffen as he held the sexy siren close, so could she. John had always been faithful to his wife and planned to keep it that way but he had not had sex in a long time and couldn't help but get aroused by the sexy attorney in his arms. She whispered in his ear, "My, my, you are a big boy, it is nice to know that you like me. You poor man, when was the last time you were with a woman?"

"The night before my wife went on vacation. I take my marriage seriously and do not cheat on her."

"You are to be commended, it is rare to see someone honor their vows. I respect that, but if you get too lonely, let me know and I will give you the best night of your life! I am attracted to you and want you to feel good. One night with me and you will forget all about the little wife. Think about it darling. All men desire me and I can tell by the bulge in your pants that is pressing against me that you are no exception." Elvira pressed her lips to his and they kissed passionately. It was a steamy kiss and they were both filled with an intense longing for each other.

John somehow mustered up enough will power to push away and said, "I can't lie, you know I want you but I can not do this to my wife. I love her and would never do anything to hurt her. I am here to get her out of prison and you are supposed to help me."

"Of course, one thing has nothing to do with the other; no matter how much I want you, I will do everything in my power for you and your family." The lusty lawyer drove him home and told John that she would contact him when she received the tape. They kissed goodnight and she squeezed his cock and sexily asked, "Are you sure that you don't want me to come to your room?"

The aroused husband got out of the car and replied. "You have no idea how much I would like that, but no thanks, call me tomorrow." John tried to hide his hard-on as he walked to his room. Elvira only wanted him more than ever. She felt that no man could resist her many charms. Now John represented a challenge to her that she felt confident that she would win. She was determined to seduce him and make John her man.

The following morning Elvira went to the prison to see the warden. Before she entered the warden's office, she talked with some of the prison personnel and was ecstatic to learn that Holly Baker was having sexual relations with the warden. Elvira and Maria go way back, they were not close friends but maintained a friendly business relationship. Elvira watched Maria's face closely as she stated. "Maria, I am representing John Baker and his wife Holly. She is incarcerated in your prison, what can you tell me about her?"

The lusty lawyer never took her eyes off the warden as Maria answered, "She is a good prisoner and has caused no problems. That is about all I can tell you."

Elvira laughed and said, "I think not; my contacts inform me that she is your lover and I happen to know that you tape your sexual conquest! I want to seduce her husband tonight so I want a tape of you and her getting it on; that way he can see for himself what kind of wife he has."

"I can't do that, there is no way that I can let a tape like that get out. It could get me in a whole lot of trouble. Why should I take that kind of risk? I realize we have always helped each other out in the past but that is asking too much. Holly is not just some fuck slut; we care very much for each other. She is special and I love her!"

"First of all, no one but John and I will ever see the video, you have my word on that. Secondly, I will get her released from prison and if I am having an affair with her husband you will have a much better chance of keeping her for yourself."

"If you want him so badly, why don't you just leave Holly and her daughter in prison?"

"I may be a home wrecker and steal other women's men but my job is to obtain her release and that is exactly what I intend to do!" The warden reluctantly handed Maria a tape. That evening Maria called John and had him take a taxi to her home.

John's eyes almost popped-out when the luscious Latin sexpot opened the door for him wearing a flimsy red satin robe, garter and stockings and black high-heels. The nipples on her mammoth breasts appeared to be trying to poke through the thin robe and it was evident that the robe was the only thing that was covering her voluptuous body. Maria sat him on the sofa, poured them both strong rum and fruit juice drinks, and put the first tape in the VCR. She explained that it was taken by an employee at the club when it started getting wild. Maria told him that the club had no surveillance cameras and she just received the tapes so she would be watching them for the first time with him.

The video showed the dance floor and his wife and daughter were surrounded by a group of men. John couldn't believe his eyes when his wife and daughter willingly engaged in the wild orgy. He couldn't understand how he could be so angry and turned-on at the same time as he viewed his cum filled wife and daughter. They intently watched that tape to the end and the sultry attorney made them another drink and then played the second tape. John's mouth dropped and his dick stiffened while watching his wife worship the pussy of a steamy Latin woman.

Elvira kissed John and dropped her hand to his lap. After seeing the obscene actions of his wife, John had no will to resist the alluring sex goddess and kissed down to her magnificent breast. She told him to stand, tugged down his pants, and wrapped her sensual red lips around his 8" cock. He was so excited that it only took a couple of minutes before he shot a large load of sticky white cum into her sucking mouth! She swallowed it all and kept sucking vigorously. Her talented mouth soon brought him to another rock-hard erection.

She straddled him and they fucked for an hour before he shot a load up her spicy pussy. She guided him to her bed and they had sex again before drifting off to sleep. John awoke in the morning to her slurping on his dick, they had sex once more and he agreed to move out of the hotel and in with her. Before she left for the office she got a call from Ana Hernandez. Elvira rushed to her office to meet Ana when she said that she had some startling evidence that could result in the release of the American women from prison.

As Elvira was walking into her office, Ana was right behind her. Her secretary brought them both coffee and Ana tossed some photographs on the desk and excitedly said, "Check them out! This ought to do it; a local couple were taking pictures of their friends dancing and kept snapping away when the sex started. I put the best on the bottom of the pile, wait until you see them!"

Elvira's eyes opened wide when she saw the photos of a woman spiking the drinks and putting dope in their purses. The woman's face was not in the pictures but that did not matter. Her job was to help the family, not catch the perpetrator. It took two weeks before the judge released Holly and Jill. John was now addicted to Elvira's smoldering pussy. John consented to let Elvira and Ana procure the release of his wife and daughter and he would meet them later.

Ana introduced the newly released prisoners to Elvira as the high powered attorney that John hired. They gratefully expressed their appreciation and Elvira offered Ana a high paying job working with her. Ana was hoping for just such a break and readily accepted the offer. Elvira asked, "Ana, could you let Jill stay at your house tonight? Holly and I have some very important matters to discuss and need to be alone. You can bring her to my place tomorrow, please be a dear and do me this favor."

"No problem, my husband and I rarely have overnight guest and she will be more than welcome to stay with us. We have a beautiful guest room for just such an occasion. Take care of your business and don't worry about a thing, she we will be fine."

The drive to Elvira's home was filled with tension. Holly was informed that she would be told what it was all about when they got to the house. The devious attorney parked her car out back of the house and whisked the confused wife in the back door and up the steps. The voluptuous sex kitten made Holly remove her shoes and she did the same. She told Holly that she wanted to talk to her before she saw her husband. They stealthily climbed the steps and entered the master bedroom.

Her eyes flared and her lip curled, then Elvira stated, "You are nothing but a little slut. I have seen videos of you enjoying big cocks and eating pussy. John watched them with me before I fucked his brains out! He is much too good for a licentious tramp like you! He belongs to me now, so go back to the warden and be her cunt lapping little bitch, but before you do, I want you to watch a real woman fuck your husband and I want you to see for yourself that it is me that he wants, not your filthy ass! Now take your fucking clothes off before I rip them off your pathetic body."

The cowed blond submissively removed her clothes and felt intimidated when the sensuous Latin woman undressed and displayed her curvaceous body. Holly was handcuffed to a small chair, Elvira's panties were stuffed in her mouth, and her lips were roughly taped shut with duct tape. Elvira dragged the chair to a corner in the closet. The sensual attorney stepped outside the closet to inspect her work and was pleased that the shadows hid Holly and the chair. The authoritative attorney told the frightened blond not to make a peep and to watch her husband get fucked by a superior woman.

Elvira opened the bedroom door and called for John to come upstairs. When he got there John drooled at the sight of the sex goddess naked in bed with her long, shapely legs spread wide. Trying to control his growing dick, John asked, "Where is Holly and Jill? I thought you were going to bring them here from the prison. Did something go wrong?"

"Don't worry so much lover, you will see them later and I have a surprise for you! Right now my pussy needs attention. Take off your clothes and give me what I need." John disrobed and dove between her invitingly spread legs and feasted on her smoldering volcano until it erupted in his mouth. He moved his slim frame up and inserted his throbbing cock into her slippery-wet pussy. She wrapped her sexy legs around him and they fucked with fervor. She screamed out in ecstasy when she reached another orgasm as he shot a load of cum deep inside her.

He collapsed on her, then moved beside the hot Latin beauty and held her in his loving arms. As they kissed she pushed him back and climbed on top of him. Her sensuous mouth worked it's way down to his semi-hard cock and engulfed it. She licked and sucked until it was fully erect again and cooed, "I love your cock, it is perfect. It is so thick, I want to feel it inside me again." This time Elvira was on top, she slowly lifted her pussy up and down on his hard dick.

Elvira moved faster and asked, "Do you love my pussy as much as I love your cock? Who is a better fuck, me or your slut wife? Who would you rather be with?" She reached over and handcuffed his wrists to the headboard, they sometimes played this game so he didn't think anything of it, she fucked him with wild abandon lust and cried out, "Tell me."

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,587 Followers