Detective and the Porn Star Ch. 04

Story Info
Things heat up but the case stays cold.
1.1k words
4.13
18k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my Road Runner, the Ferrari was no good for that neighborhood. I stopped at a liquor store in Little Mexico. I bought a bottle of Jack.

I put the whiskey in my car and walked into an alley between the liquor store and a Catholic church. About half way down the alley, a Hispanic hooker was leaning against the church. She had one leg up on a box, which gave an unhindered view of her panty-less crotch. She was lightly rubbing her clit and smoking a joint.

As I approached her, she spread her pussy lips wide and asked if I was interested. I pulled out the marked bill Deep had given me at the strip club and gave it to the whore. She looked at it, gave it back, and nodded. I started to knock on the door beside her, but she stopped me.

"How 'bout a quick bite first, gringo?" she asked motioning at her cunt.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and sucked her clit into my mouth. She tasted of piss and the cum of her last John. She had fluffed herself enough already that I could go straight into the rough stuff. I shoved two fingers up her hole and started tonguing her clit. She grabbed a handful of my hair and started moving her hip.

It didn't take her long to orgasm. When I pulled my fingers out of her there was cum on them. I shoved them in her mouth and she cleaned them off vigorously for me.

"Gracious, Gringo," she said as her finger refound her clit.

I knocked on the door. A Mexican priest opened the door. I gave him the fifty and he gave me a small brown paper bag. I turned and walked back to my car.

*** *** ***

I pulled up to the motel at 3:30, went straight to no. 13, and knocked. Deep opened the door and I stepped inside.

She was skimpier dressed than she had been at the club, wearing only a one-piece black leather outfit. It consisted of a small thong bottom, with two straps coming up and barely covering her tits before disappearing around her neck.

She took the bottle of Jack, opened it, took a swig and looking at me, and asked for the pot. I handed her the little brown bag. She opened it, took a whiff, and smiled. "Now that's the shit. Beats the Christ out of the crap Fagboy gives us."

She put the bag down, looked at me and said, "Fuck me already."

I pushed her onto the bed. She wiggled her tits out of the leather strips that covered them. She had itty bitty bite sized tits. But she knew how to use them and she had very puffy nipples.

I took a turn sucking each of them, rubbing the other between my fingers. "Stop teasing me, God Dammit," she moaned, "I need that tiny white cock of yours inside me."

I pulled off her panties and slid into her already dripping cunt. I started fucking her, slow and steady. She was grinding her hips into me.

She reached for the bottle of Jack but I grabbed it and held it out of reach. I smiled, pulled her body up so she was able to lick my pierced nipple and poured Jack onto it slowly, so she could lap it up.

Pushing her back down, I started fucking her faster. Her hips bucked up to meet my thrusts.

I pulled out of her. She moaned and said, "No, fuck me more."

"Roll over," I said.

She did as I told her. She had a nice plump ass for a skimpy crack whore. I buried my face in it: biting, licking, and kissing the cheeks before working my way into the crack. I licked the length of her crack, swirling my tongue around her anus on my way by.

Pulling my face away from her, I spread her cheeks and spit on her asshole, then lined my cock up and pushed just the tip barely into the whole, prodding but not penetrating her.

She looked over her shoulder at me, "You limp dick Honky! Stop fucking teasing me and fuck my fat ass."

I shoved in hard and fast. Deep moaned and encouraged me to fuck her harder and deeper.

Anal had always been Deep's weakness, it made her incredibly hot, but never got her off. The longer I fucked her ass the hotter and wilder and hornier she would get, but she would never get release. By the time I pulled out of her ass and shoved into her cunt, doggie-style, she was a wild animal, fuelled by lust.

I reached around her body and began roughly rubbing her clit. She moaned out a beastial sound and almost immediately began cumming.

I was still resilient from my double header at the club earlier in the night and managed to keep from draining my balls into her. I pulled out as soon as she was finished cumming.

She rolled over and hung her head off the side of the bed. I walked around the bed and put my cock in her face. She opened wide and I slid straight down her throat. I fucked her mouth like it was a cunt, hard and fast. When I felt myself getting close, I pulled out and shot my load on her tiny black titties. She scooped some up with a finger and licked it. She smiled.

*** *** ***

Ten minutes later, we were lying in the bed talking. She was smoking a joint, my cum still drying on her tits.

"You didn't tell anyone I'm a cop did you?"

I looked at her. "No."

She smiled. "Good." She took a drag, held it in, let it out, coughed once, and said, "What you doing with Juggs?"

"That's confidential."

"She's a client then?"

"That's confidential, too. But unofficially, why else would it be confidential." She took a hit and offered it to me. I shook my head. "Why you care?"

"I can't comment on ongoing investigations."

"So you're investigating her. Or at least the department is?"

"I can't comment on that either. But unofficially, why else couldn't I comment."

"Right." I looked at the clock. It was nearly five AM. "I need to leave," I said. "Anything else I should know? Or shouldn't know?"

"Just that you should go see Lardausse."

I got up and got dressed. I started to leave. She stopped me.

"Hey, Dickhead."

"Yeah?"

"Toss me the Hustler, would ya?"

I grabbed it, tossed it to her, and walked out the door.