Detention

Story Info
You, a naughty student, receive your just punishment.
3k words
4.46
53.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're handcuffed with your arms in front of you, standing in the middle of the room. The handcuffs are velvet lined leather with chrome buckles and snap rings, currently held together with a double ended spring snap. You're wearing a tight fitting tank top (white of course) with a scooped neckline. No bra underneath and your nipples are hard against the fabric. I can see a hint of pink. You have on shorts, snug but not tight, showing off your curves; the curve of your hips, the curve of your ass, the curve of the inside of your thigh. The crotch fits perfectly between your legs, and I know the fabric of the seam is nestled between your lips.

You're watching me, or trying to. But I've instructed you to look straight ahead and not to move without permission. I see your eyes following me, so for a reminder, I move far enough behind that you can't see me and bring my hand down sharply on your ass. You give a little yelp, and take a step forward, so I give you another sharp smack for moving without permission. You yelp again, but this time stay in place.

Still behind you, I remove a black silk scarf from my pocket, carefully fold it and tie it over your eyes. Now you whimper. I guide your arms upward until they're straight over your head, and then slide my hands down your sexy body from your armpits to your waist. Circling your waist with my arms, I unsnap your shorts. You try to rub your ass against me while my arms are around you, but I move away as soon as the snap releases and I've unzipped you. I slide your shorts from your hips and let them fall around your ankles. You lift a foot to kick them off, but my hand smacking your now bare ass reminds you that you're not to move without permission.

You now have three gorgeous red handprints on your perfect ass. One more will restore symmetry - it's only a matter of time...........

It doesn't take long. Your arms begin to sag. I reach up and pinch the inside of your arm and you quickly thrust them skyward, but within a couple minutes, they're sagging again. I deliver the fourth smack quickly and watch the red print erupt on your lovely cheek.

Now that order has been restored, we can continue. Reaching into my pocket, I remove a collar, velvet lined with a chrome buckle at the back and snap ring at the front. I slip it around your neck and buckle it snugly – not enough to hinder breathing or swallowing, but enough to put a slight pressure on your throat.

I move around you until I'm in front of you looking at your luscious body. It occurs to me that you're still wearing too much clothing. I grab the neck of your tanktop in both hands and rip it down the middle. Leaving it hanging from your shoulders, I grasp the waistband of the black lace g-string you're wearing and tear it from your body too. A flash of inspiration hits me and I force your mouth open and insert the wet crotch, tying the torn waistband around your neck.

When that's done, I pinch your nipples, both of them, hard. You squeal through the gag. Not releasing the pressure, I pull you forward, using your nipples to guide you. It's slow going because your shorts are still around your ankles, and as I've made you leave your sneakers on, they can't fall off. You shuffle toward me as I continue to back away. As we move, your arms sag a bit. I pinch down, not gently, and the pain must remind you, because you sob once and push your hands skyward again.

In less than a minute I have you where I want you. Letting go of your nipples I stop you and guide your arms forward until your hands are resting on the table in front of you. Moving behind you once again, I hold your hips with one hand and push you forward with the other hand between your shoulder blades. You get the idea and bend forward until your upper body is stretched full length across the tabletop. Turning your head to the side, you rest your cheek against the cool table, your bare breasts squeezing from under you and your oh so sexy ass unprotected, exposed and inviting.

Lying on the table with your legs extended, your toes are still in contact with the floor, your sneakered feet mostly covered by your shorts. I bend down and lift your feet, one by one, removing your sneakers and then allowing your shorts to drop to the floor. The only clothing that remains now are your socks and the vestiges of the tank top still stretched across your back. Since they only add to the allure of the scene, I leave them. White against your tanned copper colored skin makes a contrast that forces my already hard cock to strain against my jeans. The only other area of white is the one across your ass where your bikini covers you while sunbathing, and that's still blossoming an awesome shade of scarlet from the four handprints I've left there.

Reaching down again, I slip a restraint around your right ankle; velvet lined leather with a chrome buckle and snap eye, then repeat the action on the left. Grasping the snap already attached to each one I pull your legs apart and snap the snaps into steel eyebolts specially placed in the table legs for just this purpose. When I stand up to admire my work, not only is your ass exposed, but now with your legs spread wide, your smoothly shaved pussy is too. Running my hand from the small of your back and down your ass, I trail my fingers over your lips already wet with your juices. The wriggling of your hips tells me that my fingers have had the desired effect and I'm pleased, but to remind you again not to move unless given permission I bring my hand down hard on your ass once more. That upsets the symmetry.............

I move around to the head of the table. Your cheek is still resting against the tabletop, and as I pause to admire you, I notice a small wet spot on the blindfold. Tears? Of pain or pleasure? Or both? My cock surges. I slip my hands under your shoulders, lifting the upper portion of your body and pulling you forward, repositioning you. The table is fairly small, so with your body now pulled forward, your head is past the edge of the table. I take another snap clip from my pocket and clip it to the ring at your throat and then to a ring fastened to the edge of the table. Unsnapping the handcuffs, I snap one wrist to a table leg, and taking a final clip from my pocket, snap the other to it's table leg. You're now spread eagle across the table, as naked as I want you, unable to move, vulnerable, blindfolded, gagged and completely helpless.

I run my hand down your back, caressing you, reassuring you, letting you know that all of your fears are about to come true. I intend to take full advantage of the opportunity before me to explore, poke, prod, lick, suck and penetrate each and every orifice of your body. The trembling of apprehension in your body and the whimpering sobs I can hear occasionally only heightens my arousal. And just to restore the symmetry again, I smack your ass, leaving a sixth red print on your skin. Being able to restrain myself no longer, I lean over you and kiss each red print, longingly, slowly, allowing my tongue to leave wet tracks as I move from one to the other. I can feel the heat on my lips and know that the contrast between the stinging and the coolness of evaporating saliva must be exquisite.

The feeling of trailing my lips and tongue over the cheeks of your ass nearly pushes me past the edge of restraint, and for a moment, I'm tempted to drop my jeans and fuck you. With a huge effort I gather control of myself once more. I have a plan, and spontaneously fucking you isn't part of it. I don't want to spoil the best part because I can't control myself.

I do however allow myself the luxury of positioning myself between your legs and caressing you with both hands, soothing your skin and rubbing the last traces of saliva into the angry red prints. With each pass of my hands over the curve of your ass, I run my fingers across your exposed asshole and down the crack of your pussy. I know you're grinding your clit against the table, begging for orgasm, but I refuse to play long enough to get you that close. Instead, I kneel behind you and blow gently, starting at your asshole and moving downward to your wet pussy. When I'm out of breath, I lean closer and run my tongue in the reverse direction, from between the lips of your pussy, around the entry of your cunt and back to your asshole. You flex the muscles of your ass as my tongue passes over your asshole and I feel the squeeze on my face. Several times I do this, arousing you, teasing you, playing with your senses.

To say you are wet is an understatement. As my tongue makes it's final pass over your pussy I literally suck drops of pussy juice from your lips. If you're this wet already, I can't wait to see what happens after you've cum several times. And yes, that is what I'm planning – to make you cum several times.

Knowing my oral attentions have gotten you close I pause in my ministrations and move from between your legs. You whine in frustration, mashing and grinding your clit against the table. I open a drawer at the side of the table and remove a leather riding crop. Not wanting to mar the design of my hand prints on your ass, I give you two quick swats with the riding crop, one each where your ass cheeks meet your thighs and you lie still again. I replace the crop in the drawer and pick up something new.

The black cone shaped object in my hand is cold, so I wrap the fingers of one hand around it to warm it a bit while I reach between your legs with the other, wetting my fingers with the juice from your pussy. Rubbing your snatch, I liberally coat my hands with your slippery juice and spread it up the crack of your ass. I make several passes until the crack of your ass is wet and well lubricated, then uncurling my fingers, I press the pointed tip of the toy in my hand against your asshole. You raise your hips and thrash from side to side against the pressure, muffled screams of protest audible through the gag in your mouth.

With your hips off the table, I slip my hand beneath you and find your clit. Taking it between my thumb and knuckle of my index finger I pinch it hard. I am rewarded with a prolonged muffled scream as you raise your head, pushing your hips backward away from the pain. With a satisfying pop, the buttplug slips into you and is nestled in the crack of your ass. You moan and I watch the muscles of your ass tightening and relaxing as you orgasm.

I release the pinchhold on your clit and push you back down onto the tabletop. The trembling of your body is much more pronounced now and it's becoming increasingly more difficult to hold myself back. But there is more to accomplish than merely fucking you.

I kneel behind you again, and again alternate between blowing warm breath on your pussy and licking it. Every couple strokes, I stop to take your lips between my teeth, biting hard enough to cause you to squirm and whimper with pain.

Sensing the approach of another orgasm, again I discontinue my efforts and move back to the drawer. This time, I remove a very large toy with three even larger balls spaced on its shaft. It is nearly 10" long and each of the three balls is probably as big around as a tennis ball. The working end is tapered for about 3" to the first of the three balls.

I reach over your ass and insert the tapered end of the toy into your dripping snatch. The first three inches slip inside easily, spreading you in preparation for the rest. Your pussy resists the size of the first ball though so I have to push a bit harder. You begin to shake your hips from side to side and I hear you making noises in what I can only assume is pain.

To gain more leverage I move around the corner of the table and stand between your legs again, never letting up on the pressure of the huge toy invading you. Being able to push from behind now, it is easier to direct the angle of entry, and I increase the force with which I am pushing. By now you are alternately pushing toward the invading object and pulling away from it, thrusting in a fucking motion. I can't be sure if you're trying to dislodge it or accept it, but I push even harder. Once again, your hips are raised off the tabletop, and I slip my free hand underneath you.

Before you can comprehend what is about to happen, I've captured your clit again and pinch it - hard. Once again you scream in pain, and once again it achieves the desired effect. You push hard away from the source of pain at your clit, forcing yourself backward against the pressure of my pushing and the first of the three balls disappears into your pussy. This time the stream of wetness cascading out of you is proof that you've just orgasmed.

Not having seen it beforehand, you have no idea that there are two more to go, but the last two follow the first much more easily with your hips giving a small hump as each one passes through the entryway to fill your pussy. I'm pretty sure you had an orgasm as each of them entered and the muscles of your cunt adjusted to accept the increased volume now inside you.

I've finally lost all vestiges of self-control. The intensity of the situation has finally culminated in an overwhelming need for release. Reaching into the drawer once more, I retrieve a small rectangular remote control, and walk to the head of the table. Laying the remote on the middle of your back, I grab a handful of your hair and raise your head. The fingers of my other hand are still coated in your juice and I slip them behind the gag in your mouth and pull your torn panties down over your chin, then return to your mouth where I force my fingers between your lips one by one so you can suck them clean.

When you've accomplished that task, I unbutton and unzip my jeans, pull out my rock hard cock and press it to your face. You open your mouth and I stuff my cock between your lips. Still holding your head up by your hair, I pick up the remote with the other hand and push a single button. Faintly I can hear a buzzing noise and then I feel your mouth clamp down on me as the vibration of the monster dildo inside you spreads a wave of pleasure through your body. I touch a second button and the buzz becomes a little louder. You make a gurgling noise in the back of your throat as the plug in your ass begins to vibrate too.

Your orgasm this time is impossible to mistake. Wave after wave of spasms roll over your body as your muscles quiver and tremble. Short periods of calm are followed by renewed waves, my cock in your mouth all but forgotten, you seem to have lost control and been consumed by orgasmic pleasure.

My already sensitive cock is still firmly between your lips and as the spasms of your body rock you back and forth, the motion is enough to take me over the edge. I feel the contractions of my own orgasm building and finally I erupt into your mouth. The tip of my cock is firmly pressed to the back of your throat as spurt after spurt floods from me. I feel your throat contract, swallowing my cum, but you can't swallow fast enough with the collar still clipped to the table and a stream of white jism leaks from the corner of your mouth and splatters on the floor.

Weak in the knees from the intensity of my own orgasm, I stagger backward, pulling my cock from your mouth and dropping into a chair nearby. I touch each of the buttons on the remote in my hand and the sound of the buzzing toys fades away. For several minutes, the only sound in the room is you moaning and sobbing.

As my heart rate slows and I regain control of my muscles, I stand and move back to the table. I unclip your wrists from the rings in the table legs. Leaving your ankles and collar clipped, I run my hand up your back, slipping my fingers through your sweaty hair and pushing the blindfold from your eyes. Gently I remove the torn shreds of what was once a very sexy top and drop it on the floor. Leaning over you I speak for the first time since telling you not to move or speak without permission and whisper in your ear: "When you're ready, clean up, put the toys away, put on the clothes I've left in the bag under the table and figure out what to do with the gift I've left for you in the toy drawer. When you've done all of that, come find me. You've got 30 minutes, starting now."

© Copyright November 2005