Detention

Story Info
Zac and Shay having a wrestling match.
727 words
3.15
39.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, lets get out of here" Zac said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the gym, he hates to watch wrestling he says the only reason he go to the meets is to see me. As we walked down the familiar halls of our old school we talked about the crazy things we have done, and the crazy things we haven’t done that we very well could have. About half way through our conversation we passed by my teacher's room, sense it was after school no one was in there and the lights were off.

“I guess the custodian forgot to lock it,” I said as we innocently stepped in.

“You know what I was thinking...” Zac said with a coy grin on his face, “ this is our last year in this school, and our days to do wild and crazy things are numbered.” He didn’t have to say another word I could tell by the large bulge in the crotch of his pants what he was thinking.

As we started to kiss I could already feel myself get wet, just the thought of possibly getting caught was more than I needed to get turned on. His hands expertly shot up the back of my shirt and undid my bra and in one swift movement both my bra and shirt were laying in a heap on the floor.

His mouth soon left my mine to lick my hard nipples, I moaned slightly as he traced circles around them with his tong stopping every couple of seconds to take a little nibble. My hand wondered to his throbbing cock trapped in his pants. I undid them and slipped them off to get better access at what I really wanted, my hands slid into his boxers and started to massage his head he groaned with pleasure. As he undid my pants we fell onto my teachers desk wildly pushing off graded papers and pencils.

Now, as both of lay naked on the desk his tong licked from my neck to my nipples and finally to my awaiting clit. He probed me in and out sending shivers through my body as he fondled my breasts. His firm lips sucked on my cunt taking in all of my sweet juices hungrily. He matched my rhythm and reached down to finger me, as he sped up I reached my climax and covered my mouth to muffle my blissful moaning, I came drenching his face and the desk below us in my nectar.

“Now," I said provocatively, “It’s my turn”

I got up and pushed him down on the desk. My curios hands ran from his chest down to his tender cock, I firmly grasped his shaft and lowered my mouth to take his head in my lips. I licked the length of his member stopping to take each one of his balls into my mouth and suck on them. As I got to his head again I flicked it with my tong causing him to shiver. He was at full length now and I could taste his sweet precum in my wondering mouth I could tell he was just about to blow, but that’s not what I wanted. I wanted to get him off the real way.

I straddled over him on my knees just above his erect dick I lowered myself and touched it to my little wet pussy telling him that I wanted to fuck.

“I want to cum inside you,” he said with a look of lust in his wild eyes. He demanded me to get on the bottom. I gladly did so while spreading my legs wide open for his sprung cock. He slowly lowered himself into my tight pussy and began to pump. As he began to go faster and faster I grabbed his firm ass with my shaking hands.

“Cum inside me!!” I said wildly. “I want to feel your hot cum in me!!” I grabbed his balls and could feel them pulsing warning me that he was ready. As he let out a loud groan I arched my back and screamed as we came all over each other’s parts.

We laid there, his erection subsided, his lips sweet from my juices touched mine. “Well," I said in a matter-of-fact voice, “I will never think of geography class the same again.”