Detention

Story Info
Two lovers meet in detention.
1.5k words
3.97
59.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catholic school wasn't a joke for the two seniors your about to read about, they find out how school can make great friendly bonds.

Laura had just turned eighteen and boy was she glad. Now she could finally pronounce her independence and set out for college after she finished her senior year at Saint Elizabeth High. School was just in session and it was after spring break. Laura and her friend had celebrated their birthdays, which were two weeks apart by going to the beach and picking up guys. Laura was about 5'7 she had long mahogany hair and stunning brown eyes. Her face was smooth and round and her lips were always pulled in a dimpled smile. She had about a 38 C cup and a nice round ass accentuated by her school uniform skirt. She had long shapely legs that were smooth and silky to the touch. Laura's skin was caramel colored because she was mixed, her mother was black and her father was white. She just loved how all the guys tried to chase her.

Today Laura sat in detention again; Sister Mary had thrown her and her best friend Sage into detention for talking. Was that bull shit or what? However it was just the two girls sitting next to each other in a small room with about 10 desks. Sister Judith was sitting outside the room while calmly reading a book. She had seen the pair in detention before and didn't worry about them breaking the rules. She had told them that she was leaving early and hoped they would leave at 4:00 like they were supposed to but if they left she wouldn't hold it against them.

Sage was a 5'9 and was an Irish American. Her mom was Irish and Sage had gotten fiery red hair. Sage was about a 32 C cup and she had a round ass too, wash boar stomach and green eyes like emeralds. Her father had divorced her mother when she was 16 but he was still quite a looker and Laura pointed this out more than once. They had met in their freshman year when they had been put in detention. Ever since they had met in that room they had been best friends.

One day Sage and Laura were sent into detention by Sister Helena, they were pretty pissed they were just about to get asked out by two guys when Sister Helena had messed up their fun and sent them to detention, as they left they saw the two boys hitting on two other girls. They could have at least waited for the girls to have left the room. The girls were pretty pissed and Laura was very upset, she began to sob as Sage held her in a huge bear hug. "Those guys were jerks," she said in Laura's ear. Sage never had a problem with getting a guy but Laura was quiet and reserved and may guys passed her over. Sage felt Laura press her head father into her cleavage and Sage felt her pussy dampen. She felt oddly aroused by having her friend lay her head on her busty chest.

Sage squirmed trying to get Laura's head farther into her breasts when Laura pulled back and looked into Sage's green eyes and whispered something. Sage just nodded and the gap between them closed as they kissed their first kiss in the place where their friendship started, detention.

The next day was Saturday and Sage quickly invited Laura over to spend the weekend since her parents were going to be away. Laura arrived around noon wearing shorts that showed off her magnificent legs and a tight shirt that showed off her ample chest. She wore her dimpled smile and carried a duffel bag. She threw the bag on the floor as she entered and gave Sage a big hug like they had been separated for months and had just been reunited. Sage who was confused hugged back, feeling the bra straps through the tight shirt and feeling the tense muscles beneath them so gathering her courage she asked, "Hey Laura you feel pretty tense how about a massage?" Laura blinked a few times and agreed.

They still hadn't mentioned what had happened between them in the detention room but that was ok with Sage, she wanted to badly seduce her friend and it was going to start right here with the sensual massage that was going to rock her world she thought devilishly. Sage left and returned with some oils and led Laura to her room. Grabbing an old sheet she placed it over her new sheet and told Laura to lie face down on the blanket. Laura seeing the oils instantly took off her shirt without as much as a word. She laid down on the sheet and closed her eyes as if to get the full experience from the massage.

Sage began to massage the oil into Laura's skin, and she pinched and pulled the tense muscles in her back smooth. Sage massaged in small circles and then she hit a blockade, Laura's bra. Sage tugged at the straps trying to massage underneath and Laura sensed the difficulty so she sat up, unclasped her bra, took it off and lay back on the sheet. Sage saw a small peek of Laura's perky breasts and the pointy nipples. Sage was excited that Laura was turned on and she continued rubbing the oil into her skin.

Sage getting bolder by the minute reached around and unbuttoned Laura's jeans and slid the pants down to her ankles while still massaging her back. Laura moaned with her eyes closed and Sage was getting more aroused, she was sure her pussy had a tidal wave of her juices coming out. Sage removed her own shirt so only her white push up bra was on. She sat on Laura's back and removed her bra. Then she added some oil onto her own tits and leaned down and massaged Laura's back with her tits. Laura moaned and reached behind and grabbed Sage's ass and said. "I was waiting for you to make your move."

Laura flipped herself over and they both got undressed in record time. They lay together in Sage's bed touching and each other and exploring each others wonderful bodies. Laura looked quizzically into Sage's eyes and asked, "Do you really want to do this Sage?"

Sage looked into Laura's eyes and replied, "I've wanted this since sophomore year." Sage kissed her again and their tongues wrestled each other in their mouths. Laura's hands began to roam the unexplored abandons of Sage's skin, while Sage reached up and tweaked Laura's nipples bringing a loud moan and a smile from Laura. Sage got up and positioned each other into a 69 position. Sage began to drive Laura crazy by licking the inside of her thighs and licking her slit gently but not actually penetrating Laura's pussy. Laura began to buck and try to push her bush into Sage's mouth but Sage held her at bay.

Laura however wasn't looking for all that foreplay, she wanted her friend and she wanted her now. She dove right into her pussy testing and tasting her while searching for Sage's clit. Laura found her clit in no time at all and realized how engorged it was. She gently licked it and Sage bucked. She is pretty sensitive Laura realized and then with a quick smile she dove in attacking Sage's clit with animal ferocity. Sage couldn't handle herself anymore so she found Laura's clit to and began to suck and lick Laura to an orgasm.

After about 5 minutes they both had the hardest orgasms they had ever encountered. Their faces were covered in each other's love juices and they felt extremely proud. They lay together in a tangle of arms and legs and they kissed each other while the dozed off.

Sage woke up to see Laura leaning over her, her minty warm breath was invigorating. Her delicious breasts were swaying towards sage, her lips were pulled into a smile and her eyes were sparkling with mischief, when she saw she had Sage's attention, Laura lifted up a strap on dildo. Strapping it on to her body, Laura didn't wait for any encouragement, she just plunged into Sage's warm sex with reckless abandon.

Sage's back arched at the hostility of Laura's thrusts, she felt the rhythm that Laura was using and began to match her thrust for thrust. Moans, swears and other obscenities filled the room, their bodies began to sweat heavily and the sheet became soaked with sweat and natural cunt juices. After what seemed like an eternity Sage arched her back once more, called for God and came, a roaring filled her ear as she grunted and her cum flowed from her body like a raging river. Laura ripped off the dildo and sat on Sage's face. In no time at all Sage ate Laura out till she came and her juices were all over Sage's face.

They lay together on the bed, spent, and very satisfied. Laura gently traced small patterns on Sage's body and said, "That time we kissed in detention, I said I loved you."

Sage looked at her and said, "I know I said the same thing." They kissed once more and fell into a deep sleep, they would be lovers forever.