Detention at Work Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

Julie pulled out of his arse and Miss Atkins got up and stood with the other two women behind their manager.

"Lick up that mess, worm," ordered Julie. "You've made a mess on the rug. I don't want to see a single drop of spunk on the rug by the time you are finished."

Jenkins knew he had no choice to obey and started to lick up his own cum from the hairy rug but he was also aware of Miss Atkins going through the drawers in his desk. After only a few moments she had obviously found what she was looking for and returned to her place behind him. Kneeling down at his pink arse, she nodded to Julie who got down beside the secretary, her plastic dick still as erect as ever between her plump thighs. Julie pulled Jenkins arse cheeks apart and Miss Atkins inserted one bead after another into his tight hole. She didn't stop until there was only one left sticking out. Pulling up his pink knickers, she patted him on the bum.

"Now we want you to go home to your wife, show her your new toy, and tell her exactly what you've been up to."

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers
12