Detention Ch. 02

Story Info
Detention is supposed to be a punishment.
2.5k words
4.41
47k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

A custom had been established at Chatswood High that detentions were presided over by the coach. This was a change from the old custom where the newest teacher was the bunny in charge, and no-one knew for certain why the change had been made.

Well, some people obviously knew, but they certainly weren't sharing the knowledge with anyone. Rumours however, abounded. Pretty little cheerleader, Beverly Sender, had heard certain rumours, told to her on the quiet by some members of the team who were trying to talk her into bed. (And up to this point, failing.) Intrigued by some of the information supplied, Beverly decided to follow up on it.

"How can I earn myself a minor detention?" Beverly asked Katrina, one of her friends.

"And just why would you want any sort of detention?" asked Katrina.

"I need a valid reason to be kept after school for a while so that I can be late going home, but I don't want the detention to be for something so serious that I get into trouble at home."

"And why do you need to be late going home?" pushed Katrina, and laughed when Beverly just smirked. "OK. Your simplest bet is to be ten minutes late for Mr. Stafford's class. He hates late comers and always gives them a minor detention while they write 'I won't be late' lines."

"Uh-huh. And is there any way you can tell who else is going to be in detention?"

"Sure. The serious detention list is on the teacher's notice board. Minor detentions aren't on it, but minor detentions don't really need to go to the detention room. If you weren't such a goody-goody you'd know all this."

"Oh. Does that mean that if there are no serious detentions, there'll be no teacher in the detention room?"

"Not really. Coach apparently spends time there every day doing some of his work. If there are any detainees, he can then keep an eye on them?"

"Coach? I thought they just used the newest teacher?"

"Not any more. They used to, but they changed for some reason. No-one knows why."

Beverly thought she knew why but just nodded thoughtfully and changed the subject.

A few days later, due to an unfortunate set of circumstances, Beverly was late to a certain class. Refusing to accept a perfectly good reason, Beverly found herself with a minor detention, the first of her school life. Resignedly, she prepared to visit the detention room after school.

Coach wasn't expecting any detainees that afternoon. There were no serious detentions on the list and minor detainees tended to just sit in their form rooms to rush through whatever small assignment they'd been given. He was somewhat surprised when Beverly came waltzing in.

She explained she had a minor detention and had to write lines which, in her opinion, was a childish punishment and totally not worth giving out. Didn't teachers have any sort of imagination when it came to handing out punishments?

She then settled down at a desk and started scribbling. Fifteen minutes later she was finished.

"Coach, I've finished."

"Very good, Beverly," muttered Coach, not even looking up. "You may go."

"Um, Coach, how come you now take detentions?" asked Beverly, innocence glowing in her voice. "I thought it used to be the newest teacher?"

At that, Coach did look up. "It was just a change of policy decided on by the principal. He decided it would be better to have male teacher here to ensure that there was no trouble from some of the rougher detainees."

"Oh. I heard it was because you raped Miss Jackson here last term while she was taking a detention, so I was just wondering."

Coach went very still, thinking she couldn't have said that, knowing full well that she had.

"Really?" he said, ice in his voice. "And who would have been spreading unfounded rumours like that?"

"I'm a cheerleader, you know," said Beverly cheerfully. "The whole team seems to know the story, or parts of it, and they tell it to us girls when they're trying to get us to have sex with them. They think the story will impress us."

Making a note to train the team so hard they wouldn't have time to either gossip or have sex, Coach rallied quickly.

"Not a word of truth in the story I assure you, so you don't need to worry about being here alone with me."

"Oh, I wasn't worried," said Beverly. "I sort of thought that the whole thing was exaggerated when Ox said you had a cock as big as a baseball bat." She laughed. "He swears that Miss Jackson was squealing with pleasure while you serviced her, and I can't see her doing that if she was being raped or if your cock was that large. No, I thought that he probably caught you boffing her and just made up the rest of it."

"It didn't happen," stated Coach, trying to make his voice freeze her, wanting this particular conversation to end. Ox, he would kill. He didn't know how just yet, but kill him he would.

"Anyway, this is not a fit conversation for someone your age, so just drop it."

"Yes, Coach, but what I was leading up to is I've got a problem, and I was hoping you could help me work it out."

Unable to conceive what sort of problem Beverly might have that required a discussion of his sex equipment, Coach bit.

"What exactly is your problem and how do you expect me to help you?"

"Well, you know that I'm a cheerleader, but you probably don't know that I turned eighteen a month ago. As far as the team is concerned that now makes me legal game, sex wise, and they're hunting. They reckon that as I'm a cheerleader and they're on the team, I should be willing to ball them whenever they want, and I reckon I don't have to if I don't want to.

On top of that, they're implying that if you're allowed to rape the teachers and get away with it, they should be allowed to rape the cheerleaders if we don't come across freely. I've already had to dong a couple of idiots who tried to jump me.

I fully intend to lose my virginity, but I want it to be by my choice, and not some steroid struck pencil dick's. My god, have you seen the cocks on some of those idiots. They all seem to be willing to whip them out and wave them at me at the drop of a hat, seeming to think I'll be overcome by lust as soon as I seen their weaponry.

That's what nearly got me raped last time. I was laughing so hard at what was being shown I had trouble running away.

Anyway, I thought that if I'm going to have my cherry popped the best thing to do would be to have it done by a man who seems to have some decent equipment and a reputation of knowing how to use it.

The way the team describe your equipment and the way you apparently had Miss Jackson screaming with pleasure, be it rape or just a casual bonk, it seemed to me that you would be the best bet for me to have a good first time.

So I got myself a detention so you could initiate me. I chose a day when there's no serious detentions, so we're all alone and you can show me what to do."

"Hmm, I'm sorry, Beverly. I got side-tracked there for a moment. Can you repeat that?"

Laughing at the astounded look on Beverly's face, Coach addressed the issue.

"Beverly, I'm a teacher and you're a student. I'm not allowed to have sex with you, even if I wanted to, which I don't. You don't really want someone like me initiating you to sex, anyway. You need someone more your own age."

"Coach, the boys my age don't have the faintest idea of how to please a girl. They just want to stick it in, pump and run. I am damned if I'm going to let that be my first experience. I want you to take me."

"You're a virgin, Beverly. The chances are your first experience won't be so great anyway. Try one of those pencil dicks, as you call them. They may not give you much pleasure but they won't hurt you as much as a grown man might."

"I'm willing to risk a little pain to get properly taught," pointed out Beverly. "As for not being allowed to have sex with students, I'm quite sure you're not supposed to rape the other teachers, either. Did you really rape Miss Jackson?" she asked, suddenly curious.

"Miss Jackson is totally irrelevant to this matter," snapped Coach. "The point I'm trying to make is that I'm not going to have sex with you."

"Wow, you really did, didn't you," gasped Beverly. "And you made her like it. Just how big is your thing?"

Coach stared at her, incredulous.

"I never admitted to raping Miss Jackson, or of making her enjoy it," he pointed out. "What now makes you so certain that I did?"

"If you hadn't you'd have so, instead of calling her irrelevant. Did she wriggle and squeal much? I think I'd probably be wriggling and squealing if someone tried to rape me, no matter how good they were at it. I know I'll be wriggling and screaming if one of those idiots on the team try it. Why won't you do this little thing for me. It shouldn't be too hard, and I'm sure we've got time, haven't we?"

She wasn't going to give up, Coach just knew it. She was going to just stand there, demanding he initiate her for her own good. He cast her a fulminating look while he tried to think of a way out of this. Part of the problem was the fact that she was an enticing little minx, and he could just feel himself sinking into her. She'd already talked him into an erection, damn her. Inspiration struck. All he had to do was scare her.

Getting up, Coach went and stood next to where Beverly was still sitting at the desk.

"You have no idea what you're asking for," he told her. "Why don't you undo my trousers and see what I mean."

Suddenly, Beverly felt nervous. What would happen if she did? Would he go on to ravish her if she changed her mind? Would he rape her anyway? Thoughts of Miss Jackson crossed her mind. Still, she was the one who had started this. Nervously she started undoing Coach's zip.

With the zip down, something was obviously pressing heavily against the material. Gingerly, Beverly reached in and pulled out Coach's erection.

Holding it in her hand, Beverly could feel heat rising within her. Suddenly she was hot and wet. Everything else had just been talk. This was real, an erection, and it definitely wasn't a pencil dick. To Coach's shock, she bent over and kissed the head, her tongue flicking roughly over it.

Standing rapidly, Beverly reached up her dress and pulled down her panties. Hitching her dress up, she sat on the desk, legs parted, finding herself placed at just the right height to receive Coach.

"Please," she said.

Temptation struggled with morality. Morality lost. Coach eased forward, his erection suddenly pressing against Beverly's slit.

"Are you sure about this," he asked, morality frantically fighting a rear-guard action. "You've had no fore-play, nothing to actually prepare you, to loosen you up."

"I don't care. Please, just do it."

Coach pressed forward, both of them looking down and watching as his big bulbous head pressed firmly against her slit, forcing it to part and admit him. Beverly gave a gasp and held her breath as she felt the intrusion, her eyes wide as she watched.

Moving slowly, Coach pressed steadily forward, starting to stretch Beverly's entrance. She gave a little squeak and started panting, and Coach could feel himself pressing against her hymen. Then he was past it, the hymen splitting neatly with barely a reaction from Beverly, just a blink of wonder as she felt Coach suddenly advancing into her.

"I like it," she whispered. "It didn't hurt at all. I thought it was supposed to hurt?"

Coach shook his head. "Not always. You're one of the lucky ones."

Beverly continued staring at where Coach was slowly sinking into her. She could feel him stretching her, filling her, and she relished the sensation. Finally, with one last thrust Coach was inside her, pressed hard against her pussy.

Beverly stared at him as he looked down at her.

"What now?" she asked.

"Feeling alright?" asked Coach, receiving an enthusiastic nod in return.

He smiled, and started undoing the buttons on her blouse. Brushing it aside, Coach didn't bother undoing Beverly's bra. He just slowly dragged it up until her breasts popped out below it. Relinquishing the bra, his hands fastened upon Beverly's breasts.

"Now we rock," he murmured, slowly pulling out and pressing forward again.

With Coach slowly moving inside her while he played with her breasts, Beverly found herself restlessly trying to get closer to him. Wriggling her feet, she freed her ankle from one side of her panties, then lifted her legs and wrapped them around Coach's waist, trying to pull him closer to her.

They stayed that way for a while, Coach moving slowly back and forth while Beverly clung like a limpet, trying to keep him deep inside of her. Very soon she was gasping, shaking her head from side to side, slowly being driven wild by the pleasure she was receiving, but still feeling that she wanted more.

She squealed when Coach suddenly withdrew, and started babbling, demanding he return, demanding that he finish what he'd started. She heard Coach laugh and then he was spinning her around, leaning her over the desk. She felt a gentle prod behind her, and then Coach was slamming back into her, arms going around to grasp her breasts, while his hips drove his cock into her repeatedly, harder and faster with every stroke.

Her bottom was bouncing, Beverly knew, eagerly pushing to meet that erection that was building such beautiful fires within her.

Hammering hard, Coach ravished his willing victim, listening to her squeals of appreciation of what was being done to her. He could hear the squeals getting louder as excitement built with her, until with one final squeal Beverly fell silent, convulsing as internal explosions tore her apart, her fires fuelled by the hot liquid Coach spilled within her.

They stayed there for a few moments, relishing the closeness.

"Wow," said Beverly. "That was something else. Thank you so much."

"Yes, wow," said Coach. "You were truly welcome."

"I'm saying wow, too," said a voice. Turning shocked eyes to the doorway, Beverly and Coach saw Katrina standing there.

"That really was something," she said. "And I've got a minor detention tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.

Coming? When you've pulled your panties up, of course" she added, indicating that Beverly should join her.

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers